Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin View Post
Hi, Im a Machiko sensei fan too, LupinTheThird I prefer old school anime too so I totally understand those who are more attached to this anime than new anime series. Apparently Crunchyroll adds new episodes on January, right? still there are some missing, hopefully they air the rest soon, Im trying to get them all but Im region locked here so for me its hard to get any there, I tried contacting a certain group that happen to grab and share episodes from Crunchyroll and so far I got no specific answer, any of you know how to get episodes from there? there are sites like 9xbuddy but as Im region locked it gives me nothing I think, well I hope we can finally watch all episodes subbed. By the way, I have been searching for the manga too and its like impossible to track, the only I have seen is what Daredevil_mgg kindly shared, also the Photobook seems impossible to find anywhere, I can only see these images the author shared, I followed the link you shared here to the original website but just in case more images have been added better have a look here:

http://www003.upp.so-net.ne.jp/maicc...y/pic_top.html

I hope we get to see more from this great series soon =)
The CR eps available have been ripped already. Animetosho searches all the popular anime torrent sites so use that when you want to look for something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zuckerberg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 06:59 PM

Thanked 28,982 Times in 2,599 Posts

I have the complete Miss Machiko manga series if anyone is interested.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sporzem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 01:57 AM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 136 Posts

Thanks a lot Zuckerberg =), this information is like gold, I spent so much time searching and I never reached that site, Im sure it will come in handy in the future too, thanks a lot, I wish I can help you other time, dont hesitate to contact me if there is something i can help =).

Sporzem, you mean you bought the 8 volumes? or you have it in digital format? I tried searching for it in a digital way and result was zero, but then again I wasnt able to find the anime and it was there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Thanks a lot Zuckerberg =), this information is like gold, I spent so much time searching and I never reached that site, Im sure it will come in handy in the future too, thanks a lot, I wish I can help you other time, dont hesitate to contact me if there is something i can help =).

Sporzem, you mean you bought the 8 volumes? or you have it in digital format? I tried searching for it in a digital way and result was zero, but then again I wasnt able to find the anime and it was there.
I have it on digital format, got it from "BookWalker"
Old 05-29-2018, 11:38 PM

Thats nice, then if you want to share Im sure many (me included) will appreciate it greatly, its impossible to find scanned version and the only I have seen from it are the volumes Daredevil shared, so if you want to shre then yes please go ahead =)
Old 05-30-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Thats nice, then if you want to share Im sure many (me included) will appreciate it greatly, its impossible to find scanned version and the only I have seen from it are the volumes Daredevil shared, so if you want to shre then yes please go ahead =)
Sure here you go.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=5915
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=5918
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=6738
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=6742
The Following User Says Thank You to sporzem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 01:06 PM

Thanks a lot Sporzem =), any chances that you can share more of this with us? I know its very long manga (8 volumes if memory works), also you got it from the japanese store? I tried searching in the global store and nothing appears so it might be that.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 01:42 PM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 110 Posts
Default New Movie

Some of you may be aware that they have filmed a new Miss Machiko movie called Hatsukoi Sketch – Maicching Machiko-Sensei.

It stars Reimi Osawa as Miss Machiko. Also its co written by original creator Takeshi Ebihara. The project was crowd funded. Here is a link to that page. Bottom picture is a still from the film. Here is a breath description of the story (taken from Asian wiki)

Quote:
10 years after Kenta (Jun Murakami) graduated from high school, he is now a manga artist and lives in Tokyo. He is worried because he is currently in a creative rut. One day, Kinzo (Kazuma Ikeda) contacts Kenta and tells him that their high school will be demolished. To refresh his mind, Kenta decides to go back to his hometown. There, he meets his old friends and joins a group that opposes his high school's demolition. The old friends also talk about their memories of their former teacher Machiko (Reimi Osawa).
https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/78571

It also has its own web page with details and trailers.

http://hatsukoi-machiko.com/

Having seen both trailers I'm not sure whether or not it'll live up to the manga. Its only being screened at one cinema in Shibuya from Saturday 8th September.
Attached Thumbnails
9uM6HhUy-DMGBlmUY4c1AuF4_aipvD9rWPq2j1Esfms.jpg   fdccf4f65304d391f3552d7f1b442fb3.jpg  

ストーリー03.jpg  
Old 09-09-2018, 06:20 PM

Thanks for the info, I had no idea it was going to be aired this soon, also there are many details I didnt know so thanks for your useful post =), I hope I or someone can get a clip from it and post here.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:19 AM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 110 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for the info, I had no idea it was going to be aired this soon, also there are many details I didnt know so thanks for your useful post =), I hope I or someone can get a clip from it and post here.
No worries, I have found out since that a DVD release is coming on January 9th 2019, though that is through google/Twitter translations. Whether or not it'll have Blu-ray as well I don't know.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s