Login
or
Register

Old 05-28-2018, 10:19 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhane View Post
I like your stories. Write more)
Thank you for the compliment. I plan to write more when I have time. I still have a few more ideas for stories. I just finished one today and will be posting it below.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:24 AM

Default #15 - Scavenger Hunt

About: Jodie 20 years old, originally from Savannah, Georgia, now attending university in Hong Kong.

Story:
Going to university in Hong Kong has been a great experience. I’m in a sorority at the university and we like to have various outings and activities. This past weekend we had a scavenger hunt. We found a list of activities for the scavenger hunt on the internet and modified them a little for our hunt, each with a point total. We then randomly picked teams of four and allotted 20 hours to do as many activities as possible. The team with the most points was the winner and would receive a dinner at an expensive restaurant in the city.

Some of the items on the list were to bake cookies, write a song about the sorority, and build a house out of tooth picks. I was paired up with two girls from Hong Kong and one from mainland China. The girls on my team were remarkably competitive and really wanted to win this scavenger hunt. We did as many activities as we could by 2am and then got a little sleep and woke up about 6:30am.

When we woke up we looked at the remaining list and what we thought we could complete by 9am, which was when we had to be back on campus to complete the hunt. The item on the list with the highest point total was for the team to take a picture naked next to a local landmark. This was kind of a joke item as nobody expected any team to take this challenge.

One of the girls on the team said that she knew of a local landmark, a clock tower, that wasn’t too far that should be relatively empty at this time of the day. One of the other girls said she was willing to do it too. I’m a very conservative person and didn’t really want to do it, but I also didn’t want to let down my team since they are also good friends, so I agreed to do it.

We ordered a cab since the landmark was 5 miles away and too far to walk given our time crunch. When the cab arrived we all hopped in. On the way over we debated how we wanted to pose for the picture. Some wanted to be shot from behind, others from the front covering up the private bits. There was also a case for posing from the side. In the end we decided to do all three poses and then we’d pick the one that was the best (and covered everything).

When we arrived we didn’t see any people around. We were initially happy by the lack of people, but then realized we’d need someone to take the picture with our cell phone. Our only option was to ask our very gruff cab driver if he’d get out of his car to take our picture. He initially resisted and said he wanted to pick up the next fair. We told him he could keep the meter running and that we’d need him to drive us back anyway.

He didn’t seem happy about it, but got out of his car and walked to the landmark with us. Due to his lack of English, he didn’t realize we were going to be posing naked until one of the girls told him in Cantonese on the walk over. He had a shocked look on his face. We picked the spot where we’d stand to pose and decided we had to hurry up and strip before we changed our minds or attracted a crowd.

In a flash we stripped completely naked and threw all of our clothes into a big pile next to the cab driver/photographer and ran butt ass naked to the spot where we were going to pose doing our best to cover up. We decided our first pose would be shot from behind looking over our shoulders at the camera. When I got into position and looked over my shoulder I noticed that some other people had arrived and were standing next to the cab driver watching our spectacle. If only we arrived a little earlier nobody would have been around.

After the cab driver took a few pictures we moved to the next pose which was from the side. We were all scrunched together trying to cover our private bits, and I could feel my sorority sister’s bodies pressed up against mine. It was kind of a weird to feel my friend’s pubic hair on my naked ass. Our last pose was facing forward and we used our hands and arms to hide our private areas, not only for the picture the cab driver was taking, but also for the pictures the small crowd were taking. Hopefully none of these pictures end up on the internet. If you ever see a nude picture of me on the internet, you’ll know how it happened.

After we were done taking pictures we ran back to our pile of clothes doing our best to cover up. Our clothes were now almost surrounded by the onlookers. Because we were in such a hurry to get undressed, all of our clothes were in a random pile. I decided to drop my guard and totally expose myself to the crowd as I start digging through the clothes. I found my bra and top first and put them on. I was now only bottomless and it made me think of that scene with Julianne Moore in Short Cuts. I then found my underwear and pants and put them on so I was fully covered.

Once we were dressed we walked with the cab driver back to his cab to head back to campus. The whole way he kept telling us how crazy we were. In the end we were the only team to take the naked photo challenge and easily smoked the other teams. Our team now gets bragging rights and we get to enjoy an expensive meal together. Because I did something out of the ordinary, this will be one of my cherished memories of going to university abroad.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 03:11 PM

Default #16 - Chile’s Next Nude Model

About: Lauren, 24 years old from San Jose, California; blogger, traveling around the world.

Story:

For the past year I’ve been traveling and writing about my experiences in my blog. I hope to someday make a career of travel writing. Since I don’t get paid to travel, I try to find odd jobs to make additional cash to help fund my trips. I just landed in Chile last week for what will be a tour of Central and South American countries. Chile is a very beautiful country, at least what I’ve seen so far.

The day after I landed I started looking for odd jobs to give me extra spending money. I often check universities because they usually have short-term jobs to help students make extra money. I checked out a local university and saw a bulletin board that was advertising jobs. Fortunately, I took a few years of Spanish in high school, and could read and understand the postings.

One of the jobs that caught my attention right away was to model for an upcoming art class. Since I was already on campus and was only going to be in town for a few days I thought I’d find the teacher and see about the opportunity. I asked around and was shown the direction to the teacher’s office. I wasn’t sure if he would be in, but thought I’d try just in case.

I got lucky, the teacher was in his office. He was an older man in his 60s and looked like they typical art teacher, very bohemian, but friendly. I told him about my adventures and that I would only be in town for a few days and asked if there was an opportunity for me to model for his class. He told me he needed a model for a class he was teaching the next day. He told me that that class was a human figure drawing class, and that the models pose nude, and asked if I’d be OK with that.

I don’t know why, but when I first decided to model it never dawned on me that I’d be asked to pose nude. I think I was just excited I found something that could potentially work. Now I felt a pit in my stomach as I learned the details.

I told the teacher I wasn’t comfortable with posing nude, but that I would be comfortable posing in a bikini. He told me it wasn’t possible, that if I wanted to job I’d have to pose nude. That’s what the students are expecting as part of their learning.

OK, I lost that part of the negotiation, as I had to either pose nude or walk away, but thought I’d try to at least increase my fee for posing. The teacher agreed to give me 50% more than the advertised rate. I accepted.

The next day I came back to the campus and went to the teacher’s office just before 1pm. He showed me the classroom where I’d be posing, which was on the other side of the hall a few rooms down from his office. He told me he was going to the classroom to start the class, and that I can get undressed in his office and put on a robe he had hanging on a hook and then go to the classroom. The teacher left the room and I grabbed the robe and moved over to a part of his office that was hidden from the window on the door. I quickly stripped everything off and put on the robe.

I took a deep breath and walked into the hallway. There were students walking through the halls. This immediately brought back memories of nightmares I had as a kid of being naked in school, only this time it was real. I held the robe tightly around me and walked as quickly as I could to the classroom, opened the door and walked in. It was a small auditorium with a space in the middle for the model and chairs and easels situated in a circle around the central area.

The teacher introduced me to the class and told them I was traveling from the US and would be their model today. The teacher told me I would be doing four poses, each facing a different part of the class so students will get practice drawing from different points of view.

The teacher said they were ready to proceed and asked me to hang up the robe and move to the center of the room. Here we go. I took a deep breath and removed the robe, gently placed it on a chair and walked naked to the center area of the room surrounded by the students who would be drawing me.

The teacher walked next to me and started to describe my first pose when the door to the room opened and two students walked in. They were obviously in the wrong room, as when they looked up and saw me standing in the room naked they stopped in their tracks and backed out of the room.

The teacher explained the first pose. With this one I was facing the front of the class, sitting on the floor in a crouched position. This at least gave me the advantage of hiding much of my body. It felt weird being the only nude person in front of these people, but I guess it’s normal in the art world.

For the next pose, I sat on a chair facing the back of the class with my arms at my sides. After we were done with that pose I was told I could take a break, so I walked back and put the robe on. Then I decided I’d walk around and check out the drawings of the students. They were all very talented. I wish I could have taken some of the drawings with me.

This gave me an opportunity to talk with the students. We spoke in Spanish because most didn’t speak English. They came from all over Central and South America. I told them about the countries I would be visiting and they told me some of the places I should check out.

After the break I went into the third pose, which was facing the left side of the room. For this one I stood up with my arms outstretched. This one took a little more energy to keep my arms up. Part way through the pose my allergies got the best of me and I let out three big sneezes in a row. I’ve never sneezed in front of people while nude, so I laughed a little to myself thinking how ridiculous it must have looked to them.

It was finally time for the fourth and final pose facing the right side of the room. In this one the teacher brought a blanked and asked me to lie down on my back and use my elbows to prop the top half of my body up. It was a little uncomfortable and the teacher noticed the look on my face and asked if I could smile a little. He said he wanted this pose to be a “little sexy.” Excuse me? I just ignored him, cracked a smile and kept my pose.

After we were done with the last pose I walked over and put the robe back on. The students and teacher thanked me for posing for them. Then I walked through the crowded hall again back to the teacher’s office and got dressed. Five minutes after I was dressed the teacher entered the room and paid me. He said I did a great job and asked if I wanted to pose for another class later that week. I told him I couldn’t as I had other commitments and then I left his office. Of all the odd jobs I’ve done since I’ve been traveling, this was the strangest. It was a good experience, but I don’t think I’ll be doing it again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 10:27 PM

Default Awesome stories

These are great stories, that have a sense of realism. Would you be able to write from the perspective of a husband describing the exposure of his wife in this style as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to jnrab For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnrab View Post
These are great stories, that have a sense of realism. Would you be able to write from the perspective of a husband describing the exposure of his wife in this style as well?
Thanks for the kind words. It’s hard to tell if other people like my stories since I think most people on OCC come for the pictures and not the stories. It’s good to hear they are appreciated. I have a few stories in outline or draft form that I want to finish, but after those I’ll try writing a few from the husband’s point of view.
The Following User Says Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 07:59 PM

Default #17 - The Naked Anthropologist

About: Maggie, 33 years old from London, England; she is an anthropologist.

The story:

I’ve been in London for a few weeks after spending three months with a remote tribe in Ethiopia. I’m going to write a paper for a journal to share my experiences, but thought I’d share some stories with you on my blog. The topic for today is cultural nudity.

I grew up in London and was a city girl my whole life. I was very prudish and wasn’t comfortable with my body, or being naked in front of my female classmates at school. Fortunately, there weren’t many occasions where I was expected to be naked in front of others. This is much different from the experiences of the people in the Ethiopian village where I lived for a few months. In that village it is very hot and women are often topless or wearing just a bra on top. Bras are a somewhat new addition as some women just started wearing them in the last ten years.

There isn’t a sense of modesty there and men and women don’t care who see their bits throughout the course of their day. I was a little nervous about this as I settled into village life. In the beginning I was more of a detached observer, and chose to dress how I thought anthropologists should dress, which is to say I wore long sleeve shirts and long pants and boots. I have to admit is was pretty hot there, so when I took a trip to a nearby city I stocked up on t-shirts and shorts which became my new uniform.

My first uncomfortable situation came the day after I arrived when the woman whose family I lived with told me we were going to the river to bathe. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but came prepared with a bikini for this purpose. After we arrived at the river, the women we were with stripped down naked and got in the water. I stripped down to my bikini and joined them. I think they thought I was weird as they were all laughing at me, but they didn’t say anything to me about it. My bikini bath became my daily ritual with the women.

One day I was busy writing and my host said we were going to the river a little earlier today because she had things to do. I said OK and we walked over with some of the other women. I didn’t realize until we arrived that due to the heat I didn’t put on my bikini top and was only wearing my t-shirt on top. I panicked for a few seconds and then realized I was going to have to bathe topless because I didn’t want to make a scene.

The other women had undressed first and after stripping down to my bikini bottoms and t-shirt I removed my shirt. As I walked to the water the women screamed in surprise. They seemed happy to see me with my boobs out. One of the women grabbed my breasts and was feeling them. I wasn’t sure what that was all about until my host told me that the last western woman who stayed with them had implants and they weren’t sure if I had implants. I assured them that my C cups were real. I washed up quickly and got dressed. The men in the village frequently walk by the river and I didn’t want them to walk by when I was topless. I felt uncomfortable when they saw me in my bikini and didn’t want to be seen in less. I dodged a bullet as none of the men walked by. After that experience I made sure to wear my bikini top so I didn’t get caught off-guard.

My second uncomfortable experience was later that night when I was in the hut with my hosts. When we were eating dinner, my female host told her husband about the bathing situation and mentioned that I forgot my top and bathed topless. That led to an intense discussion between them that I believe was about whether or not I had breast implants. Damn that last woman who stayed with them. They probably think all western women have implants. The woman got pretty animated and had me get up and walk over to the man. She pulled up my shirt to my neck and then flipped my bra up so that my boobs popped out. She said “See, I told you…” and then invited him to check for himself. He then did what I would describe as similar to squeezing a stress ball to confirm they were real. Man, that woman with fake boobs must have really made an impression.

My final brush with nudity came on my last day with them. We grew very close and the tribe decided to throw me a big ceremony in my honor that was just like ones they had done for hundreds of years for major occasions. I wasn’t sure what to expect when several of the women took me into one of the huts. My host told me that this ceremony was very old and they followed the old customs for it. Although the tribe wears some clothes these days, they go naked for the ceremony to honor their ancestors’ ways. She told me that although she knew I was modest, she hoped that I could embrace their culture and make an exception for the ceremony.

I was feeling a lot of love and acceptance from the women in the hut and decided I had to break down my wall as an observer of the tribe and become one of them for the night, so I agreed to embrace their culture. The women started to undress to prepare for the ceremony and I joined them. I felt a little resistance when I was down to my panties, but decided to pull them down and bare all to my friends in the hut.

The women noticed right away that it had been months since I shaved down below. The women of this tribe shave their pubic hair completely and said they couldn’t let me walk around looking like that. One of the women had a razor and knelt down in front of me and started to shave me. She was very thorough and hands on and left no part unshaven. While I was being shaved I felt someone behind me spread my butt cheeks. It was the “crazy old woman” of the tribe and she proclaimed to the group that I had an anus just like theirs. She’s probably in her 50s, but has the mind of a younger girl. The other women laughed as if to say “no kidding” as my face turned beet red.

The women in the ceremony aren’t actually totally naked, as they apply a few lines of paint on their bodies and wear a thin rope around their waists. The women painted me a little, although it didn’t cover anything but a few lines on my legs and back and then they put a thin rope around my waist. In this moment I felt bonded with these women.

After we were ready, the ceremony was going to start. We left the hut and reality set in as I felt the sun on my naked body on a field in Africa. My host took me over to where her husband was with some of his friends. I have to admit I felt self-conscious as I wasn’t entirely comfortable being naked in front of the men of the village. I got a lot of attention from them in the beginning, but it died down once the novelty wore off. After that my comfort level increased.

The ceremony was amazing and I cried when it was over and hugged the members my new “family” while totally naked, feeling the warmth of their bodies against mine. It wasn’t sexual in any way, but brought us together as human beings in the world. The next day I traveled to the airport and flew back to London. I plan to write up my experience and then go wherever life leads me next, but I hope to go back to Ethiopia to visit my friends someday.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 08:52 AM

Default #18 - Colonoscopy in India

About: Anna, 22 years old from New Jersey; recently graduated from college

Story:

Earlier this week I had a medical issue while on vacation visiting my college friend Gita in India. I’ve been staying with Gita and her family and they’ve been sharing their Indian cuisine and culture with me. I got my first sign of a problem a couple days before I flew to India when I noticed some blood in my stool. I don’t like being ill, so I convinced myself that it wasn’t anything serious and I ignored the issue. A couple nights ago when I went to the bathroom there was more blood and it really freaked me out.

I wasn’t sure what to do, but I confided in Gita and asked her what she thought I should do. She told me that her Uncle Sanjay was a gastro doctor and she left a message for him to call us to discuss what he thought I should do. A couple hours later Uncle Sanjay called and asked for my symptoms. I told him the problem I was having and he suggested I schedule an appointment with his office for a colonoscopy. I wasn’t exactly jumping for joy at the prospect and always thought I was 20+ years from my first colonoscopy, but I was concerned and would have done whatever he suggested. He gave Gita a list of items to purchase from the store for the prep that I was to follow the next day.

Gita’s family only have two bathrooms, and I unfortunately was camped out in one most of the day while doing my prep. I was embarrassed and apologized to the family, but they were very understanding.

The day after my prep I went with Gita to her uncle’s clinic. After waiting for 20 minutes a nurse came and brought us to Uncle Sanjay’s office. He was a short, bald, 50ish man who was very friendly. Gita was happy to see him as he is her favorite uncle. After we talked about their family for a while it was time to discuss the procedure, and Gita left the room.

Uncle Sanjay explained the procedure to me. After he mentioned sedation I told him I had bad experiences with sedation in the past for other procedures and I asked to do the colonoscopy without it. Beforehand I did some research and read that some people choose to have a colonoscopy without sedation and although it is uncomfortable, it is doable. Uncle Sanjay reluctantly agreed to let me have the procedure without sedation, but wanted me to speak to the anesthesiologist first. I went over to the anesthesiologist’s office and told him I wouldn’t need sedation. He seemed a little cranky and he lost his temper a bit and treated me like a dumb kid who didn’t know my own best interest. He told me if I did it without sedation that I’d regret the decision. I told him I was willing to take that chance and he shooed me out of his office with a hand gesture.

After meeting with the anesthesiologist, the nurse had me go with her to the changing room. She told me to take everything off, except that I could keep my bra on, and put on the gown with the opening in the back. After I gowned up I was shown to a waiting room with other patients who were there for the same procedure, all wearing the same gown I had on. When it was time to join the nurse for my procedure I made sure to close the back of my gown as I got up and walked with her.

When I walked into the room the anesthesiologist was in there. The nurse said that although I wasn’t going to be sedated she needed to put a tube in my hand in case I changed my mind. The anesthesiologist was in the room for the same reason. I looked over to him as he gave me a dirty look. I’m not exactly sure why he was so upset, but maybe that’s just his personality.

When Uncle Sanjay and a second nurse entered the room the first nurse asked me to get up on the table. Then she told me to lie down on my side and covered me with a blanket and then asked me to pull my knees up as close to my chest as possible.

Uncle Sanjay said he would examine me first for any obstructions, and then begin the colonoscopy. Right after he said this the nurse pulled back the blanket and moved my gown exposing my butt to the doctor and everyone else in the room. The doctor then lifted my top butt cheek and I could almost feel his eyes examining the exterior of my ass. Then he said he would have to do a quick rectal to check for internal obstructions such as hemorrhoids. The nurse put lube on his finger and he parted my ass again and stuck his finger in and moved it around for a few seconds before withdrawing it. The exam didn’t hurt too bad, but was made worse by the fact that it was my friend’s uncle doing the exam and that I had an audience that included the crabby anesthesiologist.

After the exam it was time for the main show. The doctor applied lube to the camera and then it was time to begin. While the doctor was getting ready to start I and the others in the room had a front row “seat” to watch the large screen that showed the camera’s view. One of the nurses assisted the doctor by holding up my butt cheek and on the screen I could see my butthole appearing larger as the camera got closer. Then the doctor spread it a little with his free hand while he inserted the camera into my rectum. One second we were outside my butt and the next second I saw the inside of my butt on the journey through my colon. The doctor then inflated my colon by pumping in air, which made me feel like a balloon.

I have to admit it was pretty cool to watch the camera move inside me, and it didn’t hurt as much as I thought, it just felt a little weird. The doctor praised me for my colon prep as the view was pretty clear. The worst part came a little later when the doctor was having trouble moving the camera through a turn in my colon. The nurse put her hand on my stomach trying to help move it around, but it didn’t help. The doctor said the next step is to change positions and he asked me to turn over onto my back. When I turned on my back I was pretty exposed as the blanket and gown we not covering me and my vagina was “all out there,” but I didn’t really care at that moment as I just wanted the camera to keep moving and end my pain. Once the camera made the turn the doctor had me get back on my side and the nurse covered me back up.

The rest of the experience was much easier. Moving up the colon was harder than moving back down it. I had a couple polyps and got to watch them being removed. After the scope was out the nurse helped me by wiping my butt to remove any lube and anything else that may have gotten on me. The nurse told me I could get off the table, and on my way down I held the back of my gown. After all that I didn’t lose my modesty. As I took my first step I let out the loudest and longest fart of my life. The nurse laughed as said it always happens due to the air that is added to your colon.

After not being able to eat prior to the procedure I was really looking forward to dinner. Gita’s mom cooked a homemade Indian dish and invited Uncle Sanjay, her brother, for dinner so I ended up sitting across from the man who took my anal virginity (LOL).
The Following User Says Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 03:04 PM

Default #19 - The Reed Dance

About: Faith, 21 Years old from Cape Town, South Africa

Hello friends and family, here’s the update of my latest adventure in Swaziland. As many of you know, I grew up in South Africa, but traveled a lot with my parents when I was younger. When I was 10 years old, we traveled to Swaziland where we attended the reed dance. For those of you who never heard of the reed dance, it takes place every year. It is a traditional dance and ceremony where Swazi maidens dance for the royal family. One of the requirements is for girls to be at least 21 and still a virgin.

After attending the dance and learning the history of it, I became obsessed with the idea of taking part in the event myself. Throughout the years there have been girls from outside Swaziland who have participated in the reed dance. Usually they did not follow the same rules and restrictions as the local girls. After many years of allowing non-Swazi girls to participate, a new requirement was instituted that everyone who participates must follow the same rules.

To show I am taking this experience seriously, I have been living in Swaziland for the past two months, learning the dance and Swazi culture. I’ve had fun and made many new friends.

One of the requirements that non-Swazi girls in the past avoided was submitting to the virginity test. Since I was required to follow the same rules, I had to be tested. The organizers gave me a date and time to go to a house in the village for the test. When I entered the house there was a line of girls waiting for the test. The line started outside a curtained area that was being used as the testing area. The line moved quickly and when the girl in front of me was done and left the curtained area I entered through a break in the curtain.

There were three local women in their late 40's or early 50's sitting on the floor. They seemed pleasant, but were all business as they asked me to remove my underwear and sit on the floor in front of them. I reached under my dress and slipped my underwear off and sat down on the floor in front of them. They asked me to lie back, pull up my skirt to my waist and spread my legs, so I followed their instructions.

The woman sitting directly in front of me put on rubber gloves. Then she put her hands on my thighs and spread them even farther apart. The other two women stared intently as the woman with gloves spread my labia to do a visual inspection. Although embarrassing, I tried to relax and not let my anxiety get the best of me. The women said something to each other, but I couldn’t understand what they said. Then the lead woman inserted her index finger into my vagina and felt around inside for a few seconds before taking it out. She then snapped off the glove and said I could get up and put my underwear back on and that I passed the test. I’m not exactly sure how they can tell whether or not I’m a virgin as I’ve been riding horses for years and my hymen is no longer intact, but I appreciate their verdict. After I left the curtained area some of the girls I knew asked if I passed and I told them I did. They were exited I’d be participating with them and gave me high fives.

When the day of the dance arrived, I met the girls I’ve been practicing with for the past two months at a local house. One pre-ceremony ritual is to bathe in the morning in a nearby river. The girls and I undressed in the house and wrapped blankets around ourselves so we wouldn’t have to bring our clothes to the river where they could get muddy. I’m a little shy, so I undressed under my blanket while most of the other girls let it all hang out. Then we left the house and walked to the river wrapped in our blankets, getting attention from everyone we passed.

When we got to the river I was surprised there were a couple dozen men, women and children on the banks. They were standing around talking amongst themselves and to the girls bathing in the river. I think they were mostly family members of the girls. Without shyness, the other girls stripped off their blankets, careful to hang them up on a nearby tree to make sure they stayed dry and clean, and then walked into the river. It was clear I was to follow their lead so I took off my blanket, hung it up with the rest and hurried to the river that would shield me from the onlookers. I tried not to look at the small crowd, but out of the corner of my eye I saw my white skin was attracting some attention.

When I walked into the river I was surprised the water was barely above my knees. I followed the other girls’ lead and sat down in the water for modesty, as the water wasn’t very clear. Now I felt less exposed to the crowd. When we were done bathing, we walked to our blankets hanging from the trees, dried off and wrapped the blankets around ourselves for the walk back to the house.

When we got back to the house we dressed in our traditional costumes. In the past, very few non-Swazi girls went topless, but due to the rule change I was required to wear the same traditional costume that lacked a top. I guessed it wouldn’t be as traumatic as my fully nude bath in front of the villagers, but there were so many spectators that it felt weird being topless in front of them. Not only were there people from Swaziland, but there were people from all over who came to watch including international press. I also learned dancing vigorously without a bra can be a little painful.

The dance was great, I didn’t make any mistakes. After the dance the king asked to meet me. He thanked me for attending the dance and for respecting their culture. As I was talking to the king, members of the media asked if we could pose for a picture together, so there are probably topless photos of me with the king in various newspapers around the world as mementos of my cultural experience.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2020, 09:50 AM

Default #20 - Behind the Curtain

About: Beth, From San Francisco, California. Living in Tokyo, Japan for a year working as a teacher.

The school I teach at in Tokyo requires mandatory annual medical exams for all teachers. The school schedules the exams for us at a nearby medical facility. My exam was scheduled for this morning and I got the day off from school. The place was huge and confusing to get around from area to area. They gave me a piece of paper with 7 different exams I required and each took place in different areas of the facility. Everything had gone well for me with the first six tests. Basic tests such as blood, urine, vision, hearing, etc.

When I checked the sheet for my seventh and final test I was directed to the gynecology department. It took me about 15 minutes to find the department and check in. When my name was called they asked me to go to a small room with a desk and chairs. It wasn’t a doctor’s office, but an interview room. After waiting for 10 minutes a doctor and nurse walked into the room. The nurse looked almost too young to be a nurse. She was probably in her mid-twenties, but looked like she was still in high school. The doctor was the opposite. He was probably around fifty, but looked more like he was seventy. The doctor had a binder and was going through a list of questions for me to answer. It was the typical questions about periods, my sex life and other private things I wouldn’t normally discuss with an older man I didn’t know.

After I answered the questions, the doctor told the nurse to show me to the exam room. We left the interview room and walked down a hall that had numbers on the doors, 1 to 10. She told me to go into door #3 and wait for her and the doctor. I opened the door and walked into a very small room with a mechanical chair and a curtain on the other side of the room instead of a wall. I wasn’t completely surprised, as my friends told me about the procedure in Japan and how you sit in the chair and it moves to position your legs on the other side of the curtain where the doctor is. It is supposed to spare you the embarrassment of having to look the doctor in the eye while his eyes are on your vagina. One of my friends who has lived in Japan for a long time told me this option is better than her first exam here. She said for her first exam in Japan 20 years ago they examined her in an open area where doctors and nurses were walking about. They gave her a small towel to cover her face to save her from embarrassment while she was examined within eyeshot of anyone walking by.

My happiness for this improved setup was lessened when I heard talking on the other side of the curtain. I decided to be adventurous and walk through to the other side of the curtain to see what it looked like. When I saw what was on the other side it shocked me. On the other side was an office area with desks and medical staff. People were moving about like they would in any other office. Unlike most offices there are ten adjoining rooms like mine hidden by ten curtains, and if there were patients being examined in all ten rooms you can look over from your desk and see ten sets of spread legs undergoing gynecological exams. I’m not sure how they can concentrate on their work, but I guess they get used to it.

While I was checking out the other side of the curtain I started to realize it was a big mistake crossing the line to the other side. There is a certain anonymity that comes from staying on my side of the curtain which makes it a little easier to flash my crotch to the room. I was starting to get looks from the medical staff at their desks, probably taking note of whose privates were about to be on their side of the curtain in room #3. There were also two guys who were definitely not medical staff, but were on a ladder working on the lighting 15 feet from my exam room. As I was thinking about how surprising it was they had maintenance guys in this room during exam hours one of the guys saw me looking over at him and smiled politely and nodded his head to greet me. I gave him a head nod back and went back to the safety of the other side of the curtain.

A minute after I stepped back to the private side of the curtain I heard the nurse’s voice tell me to take everything off from the waist down and sit on the mechanical chair. After undressing and sitting my bare ass on the crinkly paper on top of the chair it really hit me how much more embarrassing it is now that I know what is on the other side of the curtain. Ignorance is bliss. If I hadn’t stepped to the other side I may have gotten some curious looks given I’m a natural blonde, but at least they wouldn’t be able to put a face to the vagina.

The doctor said it was time to start the exam and the chair started to move, putting me in more of a lying position while it spread my legs and then moved my legs under the curtain. My bottom half was now exposed to the doctor, nurse and anyone else in the room. I was then poked and prodded by fingers, speculums and internal ultrasound devices. After the exam was over the chair reversed course and moved my legs back into the private room, closed my legs and lifted me from a reclining position to a sitting position. The nurse told me to get dressed and meet them back in the original interview office. When I got there the doctor who had just exam me was sitting at the desk and told me everything looked good, and I would be sent the lab results in a few days.

Since I had the day off of work I decided to go to a small drug store across from the hospital to buy a few items I needed. As I was walking through the vitamin aisle I ran into the maintenance guy who was working on the ceiling. When he saw me, it was obvious he recognized me from the medical center as he greeted me like an old friend with konnichiwa and head nod like before. Feeling obliged, I greeted him back as my face turned red. I’m not sure of the proper etiquette in this situation, but it would have been better if he acted like I was a complete stranger. I don’t need him acknowledging he was within eyeshot of my exam. If you ever find yourself in Japan in my situation, ignore your curiosity and stay on your side of the curtain.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia