uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2014, 08:20 AM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 369 Posts

chapter 3. Sorry for the long wait. Ironically, I enjoy writing about LoL but damn it is a frustrating game that i need to take breaks from. If I wrote about characters that pissed me off in the game you'd all be seeing Teemo, Yasuo, Master Yi and Darius naked. But that will not be the case and next chapter you can all look forward to Jinx getting her comeuppance. In the meantime, enjoy

Counter Jinxing

“Welcome to Summoner’s Rift.” A woman’s voice echoed over the skies in the arena of League of Legends. Both teams had just been teleported. Standing on a set of stone steps in front of a large purple gem floating over a round building were five champions. One of them was a large polar bear adorned with a large breastplate and helm. He was Volibear and was sniffing the air to familiarize himself with the scent of his allies so he could better find his enemies.

Next to Volibear was a tall slender woman dressed in black leather catsuit and a long cape. Red framed sunglasses protected her eyes and she had her long black hair tied in a ponytail. This was Vayne, the Night Hunter who dedicated herself to eliminating people seduced by the power of dark magic.

Also there was a woman with long red hair, she wore no clothes but had a series of green leaves covering most of her sculpted body, save for her midriff and the front of her thighs. This was Zyra, a woman who could control plants to bind her enemies or poison them with her thorns.

Next to Zyra was a young looking woman with long flowing blue hair. She looked most peculiar because on either side of her head were two pointed ears. She also had three horizontal lines across each side of her face, almost resembling whiskers. Most striking were the nine white fluffy tails extending from her rear under the white and red robe she wore. This was Ahri, a former fox who through some form of magic had transformed into a partial human. She carried a floating blue orb in her hand and giggled when she saw her teammates.

Standing in front of them was a tall curvy woman wearing a white and gold breastplate over a catsuit. Her black hair was at medium length and she had a red streak in her right front bang. She also wore a red cape and had long white and gold boots that extended up her slender legs. This was Fiora, a fencer from Demacia. When she spoke, she spoke in a thick French accent. “Ello everyone.” She said, “It will be an honour to fight with you. I expect nothing but zee best!” It was true because in all her time competing in the League, Fiora had never lost. Fans flocked to the arena to watch her stylish fencing and for the men, they looked forward to looking at her sexy body. The admiration was like a natural high for Fiora and failure was no longer an option for her.

Despite her reputation, Fiora’s teammates looked at her with some puzzlement as they did not know who she was and wondered why she demanded such a high level of performance. “Just focus on the enemy and you will get the best.” Vayne said in a dry tone as she locked her crossbow. She was a no nonsense woman and wasn’t too pleased to be working with Ahri, since Vayne suspected her of using dark magic to transform into a half fox-half human.

“Just do what I say and we will be fine.” Fiora insisted. As a warrior, she was very confident in her abilities and wasn’t going to risk losing by taking orders from someone else. Fighting in the League taught her that in order to win, she had to take initiative and tell her team how to fight since none of them were as skilled of duelists as she was. “We need someone to scout zee area and see our opponents.”

“I will do it.” Vayne said, walking off of the steps of the portal. “I shall return in a few moments.”

As Vayne disappeared into the distance, the rest of the team went to the local shop and purchased items that would help them in battle. Fiora looked to buy some potions but couldn’t help but notice a large dark shadow looming over her. She turned around and saw Volibear staring at her, at least she thought it was her but then noticed his eyes were pointed down. “Are you staring at my ass?” she asked.

Volibear quickly looked up and avoided eye contact with the fencer, mumbling as her said, “Er um…no…I was just…looking at the potions for sale.”

Fiora held her sword out and pressed it against Volibear’s breastplate. “Watch it bear, if I ever catch you staring again, you won’t have eyes at all.” Even though she caught Volibear staring, Fiora had a smirk on her face. People had told her that her posterior was her best feature. It was so round and curvy that no man, or bear, could avoid gazing at it. It was actually why she chose the suit she wore, because it hugged her curvy figure and that drove the League of Legend fans wild. Winning was important, but looking good while winning was also important.

“Can you blame him?” Ahri asked, “I dare say I’m jealous.” She giggled as she glanced at Fiora’s backside with no shame, the fox-lady fascinated by all different kinds of body types. She was still relatively new to being a human and was open to all kinds of experiences she hadn’t had yet.

Before Fiora could enjoy the compliment, Vayne came back, running past the turrets. What struck her teammates most was the look of nervousness on her face, what was out there that scared even the Night Hunter? “Jinx is on the other side!” she cried, “JINX!!”

Ahri and Volibear all gasped and shared the same worried expression on Vayne’s face. Fiora looked at them all with a sneer and said, “Stop zat! You are warriors! Now eez not ze time to be afraid. Who eez zees Jinx anyway?”

“She’s insane!” Vayne said as she wrapped her arms around her body. “She wins by….taking her enemies’ clothes!” just the thought of losing her suit made Vayne’s face a little pink. Volibear and Ahri both shuddered and hugged their own bodies.

Zyra just laughed, her voice echoing around them as she said, “I have nothing to fear. I don’t wear clothes. Jinx will have difficulty using that tactic on me.”

“Zat is ze spirit Zyra.” Fiora said, “All of you snap out of eet! Zees ees no time to be concerned about modesty. I will not lose my first match because of something so silly.”

“You don’t understand!” Vayne said, “Everyone is watching us! If we lose our clothes, everyone will see us naked!”

Fiora shook her head and couldn’t believe the cowardice in her team. As always it would be up to her to save them from the shame of losing. “Fine. If it eez zat concerning to you, zees ees what we’ll do. We’ll strip them first!”

Her team all smiled at the plan, mostly because it meant that they would not lose their clothes. Ahri giggled again, the thought of seeing naked human bodies made her giddy. “You mean you don’t want us to fight then?”

“No I want you to fight.” Fiora said, “But I want you to make strikes zat will ruin zeir clothing, not their bodies. If zees Jinx wants to use humiliation to win, we’ll just counter her.”

It seemed that Vayne had calmed down and lowered her arms from her body. “An excellent plan Fiora.” She said.

“Of course eet eez. Now everyone get to your places!” Fiora said, pointing her sword towards the center of the arena. Her team all scattered to their own area, Volibear through the jungle, Ahri northeast, Vayne and Zyra went east and that left Fiora with the northern path.

Ahri was in such a good mood that she practically skipped down her lane, her white tails waving with every bounce. This was going to be the most fun match she ever had. She enjoyed using her powers for combat, but the idea of stripping someone brought on a different challenge. She had to think differently to fight and it was the change in tactics, plus the promise of seeing skin, that amused her. Her daydreaming was interrupted when she saw someone in the distance.

She had long red hair that extended over her shoulders. She wore a black top with white lace lining the breast cups that seemed to barely hold her large breasts in place. Low rise black leather pants with a little skirt around the waist barely extended just above her hips. Atop her head was a tri-corner pirate hat and in both hands, she carried two blunderbuss pistols. Her name was Miss Fortune, she was a bounty hunter and was known for her excellent aim when it came to her pistols, “Shock” and “Awe.” Following her was a parade of short creatures in blue robes. They were the minions that fought for Jinx’s team and Miss Fortune stood behind them as she aimed her pistol at Ahri. “Nice tails.” She said to Ahri as she fired off a shot. “I think they’ll look nice pinned to my wall.”

Ahri dodged the shot and fired a blast of magic at Miss Fortune. She just giggled some more, like she knew a secret that Miss Fortune didn’t. “You’re cute.” She said in a teasing voice.

Miss Fortune rolled her eyes as she shot at the minions in purple hoods protecting Ahri. “Who let you into the League? This isn’t a brothel. Of course, judging from your clothes I can see why you might think it is.”

Ahri just continued laughing, not knowing at all what this human was talking about. All she knew was that she would continue annoying the bounty hunter, getting her riled up so she would make a mistake. Ahri fired more blasts, intentionally missing so Miss Fortune could focus on killing the minions around Ahri. When the last purple minion had died, Ahri put her hands to her face and said, “Oh no! All my minions are gone! Better catch me!” she turned, flicking her tails at Miss Fortune and ran off the path towards the river bank to the left.

Miss Fortune smirked as she loaded her pistols and took off in Ahri’s direction. This is exactly what Ahri wanted. She had years of experience being chased by hunters and was very good at leading them to whatever trap she wanted. Water splashed as she stepped into the small stream, she was careful not to run too fast because she wanted Miss Fortune to catch her. It was when Ahri heard the splashing footsteps of her pursuer that she turned around and blew a kiss towards Miss Fortune, just as she was about to fire her pistols again.

Miss Fortune laughed at the seemingly ridiculous gesture until she saw a large heart floating in her direction, brushing against her face and blowing up in a cloud of pink smoke. She coughed as she waved the smoke away and said. “Do you fight at all?” she asked before focusing her aim. She had one eye closed as she stared at Ahri, the young woman’s cute little face that sat atop two shoulders. As Miss Fortune stared, she couldn’t help but notice how beautiful Ahri looked with her hair blowing in the wind. Then, Miss Fortune looked at the cleavage that Ahri’s outfit showed. Her robe wrapped tight around her waist and pushed her breasts up, Miss Fortune couldn’t help but envy them. In fact, she was envious of Ahri’s whole body, from her narrow waist to her smooth fair skinned legs. By now, Miss Fortune had lowered her pistols and was now staring at Ahri in awe.

“See something you like?” Ahri asked as she cocked her hip and licked her lips at Miss Fortune.

“Yes…” Miss Fortune said, walking slowly towards Ahri. “You..you’re so pretty.”

“Thank you.” Ahri said, reaching for the belt to her robe. “Would you like to see more?”

Miss Fortune nodded her head and said, “Yes…I want to see more…I want more…can I touch you?”

Ahri held her hand out to stop Miss Fortune from approaching. “Uh uh..naughty bounty hunter. You have to indulge me first.” Ahri’s heart was aflutter because her plan was working and in moments, she was about to see Miss Fortune naked!

“Anything!” Miss Fortune said, wanting nothing more than to feel what it was like to have this gorgeous fox woman’s naked body sliding against hers. To run her tongue along Ahri’s breasts and to feel her magic fingers inserted in between her legs. “I’ll do anything! Ahri you’re so gorgeous!”

“Thank you. You’re pretty too. You’re so pretty I want to see more.” Ahri said, turning around to run her tails against Miss Fortune’s face. “Why don’t you take your clothes off so we can get more intimate?”

Fortune’s hands quickly reached behind her back to undo her top but then Ahri held her hand out. “Uh uh…do it sensually…indulge me with a striptease.”

“Anything for you.” Miss Fortune said in a dull tone, as if she were drugged. She stopped from undoing the clasp to her top and ran her hands along the sides of her body, swaying her hips as she slowly bent down to a crouching position. If this was how she was going to be with Ahri forever, then Miss Fortune was going to give the sexiest striptease ever! It wouldn’t be hard, many men in her village always admired her body the moment she became of age, how her taut stomach showed beautifully, how her breasts bounced as she sauntered wherever she walked. Only Ahri would be the one privileged enough to have this body. Rising to her feet, Miss Fortune held one arm over her chest and let one bra strap to her top slide down her shoulder, dangling in the air. She turned around to shake her round and firm butt while removing the other strap.

Ahri laughed some more as the former bounty hunter danced. The fox lady loved playing tricks and manipulating her opponents. Usually she’d have men running towards her with lovestruck eyes before blasting them with her magic. Making a fearsome bounty hunter remove her clothes because she was in love was a different trick for Ahri and she was starting to become addicted to it.

With her arm still holding up her top, Miss Fortune reached behind to unclasp the back and let it unfold, showing her bare back as she let her top fall in the river. She turned her head to make sure Ahri was enjoying the show. When she saw the sorcerer smiling, Miss Fortune shook her butt in almost a figure eight motion as she covered her breasts with both hands, turning around to tease Ahri as she squeezed them. The pressure on her sensitive nipples made Miss Fortune warm inside, a warmth that traveled down her stomach and to the center of her vulva. She liked this attention and a pretty sorcerer staring at her was making Miss Fortune feel sexy. With a smirk, she lowered her arms, showing off her large breasts to another stranger for the first time, the small pink nipples poking out from the chill of the water soaking her boots. As her torso swayed side to side, her breasts would swing two and fro, not at all showing any sign of sagging from gravity. Ahri wondered if the bounty hunter used any enchantments to keep them up.

Miss fortune then grabbed the buckle to her gunbelt and pulled the leather tongue through the metal square before letting it drop to the ground. With her pants unprotected, she reached for the top of her leather pants and undid the button. The sides of her pants had open slits since they too were held up by buttons. With the top of her pants open, Miss Fortune grabbed the top of the waistband and pulled her pants off with one rip, causing the buttons to burst from the seams. She stood there in nothing but stockings, a garter belt and a pair of bikini style panties with leopard spots on them. Ahri held her hand to her mouth as she looked at the exotic looking undergarments, she’d never seen anything like it before and in her mind, they made Miss Fortune look kind of silly. Leopard spots seemed rather loud in comparison to the stylish black pants she wore. “Do you like them?” Miss Fortune asked.

“Oh yes.” Ahri said mockingly. She held out her hand in a clawed form and meowed like a cat. “Can you meow for me?” she asked wondering how much more silly she could get Miss Fortune to act.

Miss Fortune slowly knelt down on all fours, arching her back as she licked her lips and meowed like her mistress commanded. She was happy that her striptease was arousing Ahri and didn’t mind the water soaking her stockings. Step by step, Miss Fortune moved towards Ahri, shaking her ass like a cat swishing its tail, the water wasn’t the only thing making her wet now. “mmm Ahri please, I need you.”

“Ooo you naughty Bounty Hunter.” Ahri said, sticking her tongue out. “Show me how much you need me.”

It wasn’t exactly what Miss Fortune wanted, but at least she could calm the beast inside her. She stood up on her knees, her leopard panties still showing above the water and slid her right hand into the front of them. The moment she felt her finger flicking against her clitoris, Miss Fortune gasped. Her nipples swelled as she put two fingers inside her, wiping her inner walls clean of the thick liquid that built up inside. All she wanted was to feel Ahri’s foxy tongue, lapping her pussy up like it was a tray of milk. Miss Fortune looked up at Ahri’s yellow eyes, and tried to imagine them staring at her while the two of them made love. Miss Fortune bit her lip as her mind ran wild with different fantasies while she ran her fingers in and out as fast as she could. She was so involved with her fantasy that she didn’t hear the splashing footsteps of another person coming.

“What eez zis I see? A bounty hunter giving herself a bath?” Fiora asked as she emerged from the shadows, admiring the look of a half naked opponent playing with herself.

“I’m just getting a free show from Miss fortune.” Ahri said, mesmerized at the ecstasy on Miss Fortune’s face.

As soon as she saw Fiora, Miss Fortune wondered why she was here and then wondered why she was so cold. She shouldn’t be kneeling down anyway, she should be standing and fighting. Then she saw Ahri and remembered that she was supposed to be fighting her. “Shit!” Miss Fortune cursed as she rose to her feet and reached for the guns from her belt. The problem was that when Miss Fortune touched her hip, she felt lace instead of leather and wondered where her guns were.

“Missing something?” Ahri asked as she nodded to Miss Fortune.

The bounty hunter looked down and her eyes widened as she saw what happened. Her gun belt was gone. In fact, everything except her underwear was missing. She looked down with horror as her leopard panties and garter belt were exposed to her enemies. Then she noticed that sticking out were her breasts, her white mounds sticking out like two mountains from her view. “AHHHH!!” she screamed as her legs squeezed together and she folded her arms over the front of her unclothed body. “What did you do? Where are my clothes?”

“Moi?” Ahri asked with an innocent look. “I did nothing, you just started doing a striptease like some harlot. It was very cute. You meowed.”

Miss Fortune held her hand over her mouth to repress a wince. Surely Ahri was lying, there was no way she did any of those things. If she did, her reputation as a bounty hunter would be ruined. How could any champion take her seriously if it was true that she did things that a common burlesque dancer did? As her hands traveled all over her silk panties, miss Fortune noticed that she was rather moist around the crotch and then realized that her labia was particularly feeling tender and warm. “Wh-what? Why am I wet?”

“Because you were rather naughty Miss Fortune.” Ahri said, “You couldn’t resist touching yourself.”

It was that unsettling news that broke Miss Fortune’s last shred of confidence. Not wanting to touch her crotch anymore, she hugged her stomach ran her hands all over it, a desperate attempt at shielding the vulnerability she currently felt. She had been undressed physically and mentally, exposing her body and inner desires in front of her enemy and could never take that back. Her face turned as red as her hair and she couldn’t bear to look up at her laughing opponents. The one thing she tried to do was not to cry, she couldn’t cry. She may have let them strip her, but she wouldn’t let them strip her of her composure. “I will kill you all for this!” she said.

“Oh really?” Fiora asked as she approached Miss Fortune. Fiora held her sword out and with two flicks of her wrist, she made her sword dance at Miss Fortune, causing her to scream as she clutched her breasts tighter in fear.

“What are you doing? Stop!” she shouted. SWISH RIIIP!!! She yelped as the sword brushed against her hip and then she felt something slide against them. Then she screamed again when she saw what had just happened.

Fiora held her sword out and dangling from the tip were the ripped remains of Miss Fortune’s leopard panties, revealing her untrimmed red triangle of pubic hair that protected the pink lips of her groin. “Lose something?” Fiora joked.

Miss Fortune held her hands up in shock as she looked down at her bare bush and was in such a state of panic that she didn’t know what to cover, her breasts, her pussy or her ass that didn’t seem to have an ounce of fat on it. It looked so good that Ahri couldn’t help but stare and say, “You know, that would look really good with a tail.”

Immediately Miss Fortune’s hands flew to shield her backside as she said, “Stop ogling me! Just kill me and end this embarrassment already!”

“Did someone say embarrassment?” a high pitched voice asked. Ahri and Fiora turned to the source which came from the other side of the river. Out of the darkness came a young woman with a wide almost psychotic grin on her face. Swinging behind her were two long braided blue pigtails. On her back was a large rocket launcher and in her hands was a minigun. It was Jinx and her pink eyes scoped the area before stopping when they saw Miss Fortune’s back and hands covering her butt. “Hehe.” She started to giggle, “What happened to you?”

“Oh my god Jinx!” Miss Fortune shouted as she turned around and grabbed her hat to cover her fiery red bush with it, giving her freedom to cover her breasts as well. Seeing the team captain made Miss Fortune feel like a child, a naughty girl who managed to lose her clothes in a fight when it was supposed to be the other way around. She couldn’t even look at Jinx she was so ashamed. Prior to the fight, Miss Fortune boasted to Jinx about how good of a shot she was and now she didn’t even have her guns with her, just a garter belt and hat that acted as her last scrap of clothes.

“Jinx?” Fiora said, before staring at the crazed woman in a bikini top and shorts. This woman was the one skilled in removing her opponents’ clothes and upon realizing that, Fiora’s eyes widened. “Ah! Ahri, kill her! Use your magic! I must go help the others!” Her cape swirled in the air as she turned and ran away.

Ahri looked puzzles, wondering why Fiora was so afraid but then shrugged as she turned to Jinx. “Seems your friend here wanted to give me a little striptease and then she started to play with herself.”

“SHUT UP!” Miss Fortune shouted as she saw Jinx staring at her with an even wider grin. “Sh-she’s lying!”

“Suuuure she is.” Jinx said with a wink. “Don’t’ be ashamed, I’d masturbate too if I had a body like yours!”

Miss Fortune was too embarrassed to be flattered and the word “masturbation” just made her feel dirty for doing such an act in public. “Jinx, could you help me please and not talk about my body?”

“Sure whatever, red.” Jinx said, making Miss Fortune regret not shaving before the fight.

“How about you show me yours Jinx?” Ahri said in a lusty tone, puckering her lips to blow a kiss at Jinx.

“Nah that’s okay.” Jinx said as she looked away to hold up a small mirror.

The heart that flew in the air bounced off the mirror and traveled fast towards Ahri who gasped. “No! Impossible it’s-” next thing she knew she was coughing as the spell she tried casting on Jinx was reflected back to her. She shook her head and then tried to focus on Jinx. Ahri was about to cast another spell when she saw her own reflection in the mirror Jinx held up. “Ooh hello…” she said as she stared at the cute girl in the mirror. “I never realized how beautiful she..I mean, I am in human form.”

Miss Fortune raised an eyebrow, not quite sure what was going on. She looked at Jinx who winked back at her as she held the mirror out for Ahri to continue admiring herself. Ahri stared into her yellow eyes and felt her heart rise in her chest. “I mean, I just can’t stop looking! Oh if only I could see the rest of me.”

“No problem, just look down.” Jinx said as she lowered the mirror and pointed to the water.

Ahri followed Jinx’s finger down and then saw herself standing on the water, or rather her reflection. Now she could get a full view of herself and her figure that was hugged tightly under her robe. “Ooo…” she cooed as she admired her body. “So pretty…I mean…my face and my…chest.” She was fondling her breast and admiring how soft they felt in her hands. But it wasn’t enough, she needed to feel them under her clothes. She reached for the sash that held her robe together and unraveled it. Miss Fortune’s mouth dropped as she saw the robe fall apart, exposing Ahri for the first time. Her breasts hung low without the support of a bra and her stomach was flat. Under the robe she wore a white pair of lacey panties that were see-through, showing off a small section of black pubic hair underneath. Ahri could also see her undressed figure and felt a small tingling feeling in between her legs. “Oh my…what…what is this feeling?”

“You’re getting hot.” Jinx said, “Maybe you should take the robe off.”

“Oh yes I should!” Ahri said as she threw back her arms to let the robe slide off her body, exposing more of her pale skin. With the robe off, Miss Fortune could see that the back of Ahri’s panties were missing in order to leave room for her tails to stick out. Even with her tails in the way, Miss Fortune could see that Ahri’s butt was just as fit as her own and was jealous because Ahri was granted this magnificent body just from magic. She didn’t have to work for it and exercise like Miss Fortune did to maintain her tone frame.

With her naked breasts showing, Ahri became more aroused seeing her exposed flesh in the water and felt a small pull from in between her legs. “Ohh I’m so beautiful.” She whispered, feeling her body get warmer the more she associated her reflection with sexual tension. Without being aware of it, Ahri’s hands were traveling from the top of her chest, to down the sides of her body and ending with the front of her panties, rubbing them with her hand. “Ohhh that feels good…what do humans call this?”

“Jilling off.” Jinx said, grinning even more at the sight of Ahri pleasuring herself.

Ahri had never experienced self love but was loving every minute of it. The idea of combining an image, like her body, with putting pressure over her clitoris made her weak in the knees. She was so weak that she knelt closer to the water, dipping her bottom half in so her crotch was level with the crotch of her reflection. “Oh yes!” she said as she pulled her panties to the side to run a finger up against her labia. “It’s like we’re making love.” Within moments, the cold from the water was replaced with a warm feeling that spread throughout Ahri’s body as she plunged her fingers into her pussy, taking time to explore the wet sensation of her fingers sliding in and out. She watched as her nipples got erect with excitement. With another free hand, she cupped her right breast and tried pushing it up to her mouth so she could lick her nipple. “Ohh my goodness!” she cried out as her body tingled all over. She tried imagining being on top of herself, her soft pussy pressing against her clones’ as they grinded against each other. The image was so believable Ahri started to hump her reflection.

“Uhhh…should we leave?” Miss Fortune asked, feeling uncomfortable watching Ahri playing with herself.

“Nah.. Enjoy the show.” Jinx said as she picked up Ahri’s wet robe and wrapped it around Miss Fortune.

The feeling of something covering her nakedness felt like such a relief. Already she was feeling less ashamed and more like her old self as she stood up to tighten the sash around her waist. “Thanks.”

“Tsk tsk.” Jinx shook her head, “The plan is to strip other people not get stripped.”

“Heheheh yeah sorry.” Miss Fortune said as she blushed again. “Just um….don’t tell anyone else about this okay?”

“What do you mean? Everyone’s watching in the arena.” Jinx said.

Miss Fortune’s face turned pale as she remembered this was a match and a tear welled up in her eye. “Oh my god you’re right! Everyone saw me naked and…masturbating!”

“Don’t feel bad red, they’re watching Fox lady masturbate right now!” Jinx said as she pointed to Ahri.

By now, Ahri’s top half was covered in sweat, her chest heaved up and down as her dry humping increased. If people could see underwater, they would have seen her swollen clitoris being pinched by Ahri’s fingers. The fox woman had no idea of restraint and continued rubbing the red bulb and driving her nerves wild. “Oh! Oh! I feel something! I feel something!” she said in a high pitched squeal, her fingers flicking her bean madly as her legs locked. “OOOOOHHHHH!H!!” she screamed as she climaxed. The orgasm was so powerful, Ahri’s vision got hazy as her muscles spasmed and she collapsed face first into the water. As soon as her face was drenched in the cold liquid, she gasped as stood to her feet. The sudden drop in temperature broke her from the spell and she wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm. “It’s f-freezing out here! Why did it get so-” she realized that she was touching skin instead of her silk robe and then looked down. Ahri got a glimpse of her breasts, dripping wet from being plunged in the water and then she lowered her arms to look down at the rest of her naked body. She could see her panties, completely see through now that they were wet. Then she looked up and saw her robe, wrapped around Miss Fortune. “Hey!” she shouted as she bent one leg as she covered her underwear with both hands. “Give that back!”

“Give what back?” Miss Fortune asked, smiling as her confidence returned. She bent down to pick up her pistols and held them out. “This is mine now.”

Ahri could feel her cheeks get warm and wondered if this what it felt like to be naked in front of other people. Her hands ran up her body to cover her breasts as well and she tilted her body to the side. “Please?” she asked in a tiny voice, her bravado quickly fading away. “I-I don’t like this feeling. It’s like being outside without any fur and now my favorite panties are wet!”

“Pfft! They were wet before honey.” Jinx joked.

The joke had tarnished Ahri’s first experience with masturbation, making a beautiful experience seem shameful because Jinx and Miss Fortune were laughing. The laughter made Ahri’s face turn red. The humiliation was too much for her to handle and she started to cry. She turned her nine-tailed ass and started to run as fast as she could, her cute little butt shaking with every lift of her leg. Her cries could be heard echoing through the forest and Miss Fortune and Jinx laughed together.

Back in the center of the arena, Fiora had just left the forest to see her allies banded together down the southwest path. A horde of minions crowded around them. She looked around for Ahri and asked, “Where eez Ahri?”

“No idea.” Vayne said. “I heard her crying in the distance but she hasn’t shown up.

Fiora groaned and rubbed her temples. “Such incompetence.” She looked down the path in the area of the enemies’ base and noticed that it was deserted. “Where are zee rest of zee champions? More importantly, how come zeir minions haven’t attacked?”

“No idea.” Zyra said. “I killed the first wave and since then none of them have showed up. It’s like they ran out.”

“And what of our opponents?”

“I fought with a woman who throws a metal disc.” Volibear said, “But it seemed like she was toying with me more than anything. She threw it a few times and then retreated.”

“Zat is strange.” Fiora said. “Sivir has never been one to retreat from a fight unless she was outnumbered.” She didn’t like the strange behavior of her enemies, but at least her allies, and most importantly Fiora, was clothed. “Well we should take zee opportunity and destroy zeir towers.”

The four champions walked down the path and then in the distance saw three shadowy figures. As they got closer, Fiora could recognize them. Standing on the right was Sivir, her metal disc in hand and golden plated warriors garb shining under the sunlight. Next to her in the middle was Lissandra, the ice queen whose face was mostly covered by a dark helm. On the far left was a person of shorter stature, looking to be no older than eight years old. She wore a pointy hat and carried a large wooden staff. Most striking was her skin color as it was purple, this was Lulu. The three of them approached Fiora’s team with confidence, even though they were outnumbered.

Fiora curled her lip and tried sizing the three of them up. Lulu and Lissandra could be a problem with their magical powers but only if they were distracted by Sivir. It was all about careful matching. While they were still far away, Fiora whispered to her team. “Volibear, you take on Lissandra zee Ice Witch, keep her distracted. Vayne, go after Sivir and Zyra you will deal with Lulu. I’ll keep watch of all of them and if any of them tries to gang up on you, I’ll step in.

“Got it.” Vayne said as she cocked her crossbow that wrapped around her wrist.

“On my signal.” Fiora said as the three enemies got closer. Fiora raised her sword and counted to three. On three, when she felt the enemy had gotten closer enough, Fiora pointed her sword and said, “Charge!”

Fiora’s team ran as fast as they could, Volibear running on all fours while Vayne did a forward roll, moving past Sivir to get behind her. Vayne aimed her crossbow and fired an arrow, missing Sivir by an inch.

Meanwhile, Volibear swung his large paws at the giant ice pillars that Lissandra cast at him. It wasn’t long before the ice was gone, leaving nothing to stand in the bears’ way. He growled and showed off his sharp teeth as he got on all fours to lunge at the ice sorcerer.

Zyra held out her arm and then a long vine shot from the ground, binding around Lulu and making her immobile. She tried to cast a spell but the vine had her arm tied in a way that prevented her from moving. Zyra laughed and sashayed forward. “Foolish pixie. Wait until my seeds take root and then you will truly know the feeling of my thorns’ embrace.”

Fiora smirked as she saw her teammates fight, it looked like her plan was working. She was about to move in on Sivir and then she heard a noise in the distance. It was gentle, like a hiss and it was coming from the jungle. Fiora turned to the source of the noise and felt nervous once the hissing got louder. It was when she saw a light in the distance that Fiora’s eyes widened. Flying towards her team at full speed was a large rocket that had an evil smiley face on it. Turning to her team again, she saw that it was headed their way and tried to warn them, “LOOK OUT!”

BOOOM!!!

Fiora shielded her eyes as the rocket detonated upon impact, covering all of the champions in a cloud of smoke and fire. Everyone who was in the smoke started coughing, rubbing their eyes as they stung. Vayne was the first to wipe the tears from her eyes and ask, “Is everyone okay?”

“Yes.” Volibear said in an angry tone. “What was that?”

“Some sort of bomb.” Zyra said. “Focus! We can still beat the others.”

The three of them were met with laughter from the enemy team as they stood there with their arms folded. Sivir slashed the vines off of Lulu and then said, “You can beat us huh? How you going to do that without your clothes?”

Vayne didn’t know what on earth Sivir was talking about until she looked down and shrieked at what she saw. Instead of the shining leather catsuit that gave her a sexy curvy look, she was left standing in a pink spaghetti string tank top with pigs printed on them. Covering her bottoms was a matching pink pair of piggie print boy-briefs. The tank top was small, showing off some of her midriff. Immediately Vayne started to whimper and stomp her feet. “NO NO NO!! NO!! This wasn’t supposed to happen!!” Her face turned red with anger and embarrassment and her eyes got watery. She was meant to be a feared hunter and it was hard to do when her favorite pair of panties. She looked around for her suit to put it back on but it was nowhere to be seen.

“Pigs?” Sivir asked in disbelief, “That’s what you wear to these matches?”

“I was out late last night hunting!” Vayne said in an anxious tone. “I slept in today and didn’t have time to change, I don’t normally wear this!”

“But you bought them right?” Sivir argued, “So naturally, you wear this on a regular basis. I’m just surprised, pigs seemed kind of random and girly for a hunter like you.” She snickered as Vayne squirmed, crossing one leg over the other.

Seeing her teammate in a state of undress, Zyra was the next to do a body check and then she also let out a gasp when she saw a pile of burnt leaves below her feet. With nothing covering her, Zyra’s tanned body was exposed, showing off more of her large breasts and wide hips. The only thing covering her were two small rosebuds over each nipple and a very small pedal covering her sex, acting like a crimson patch of pubic hair. Zyra turned her body to the side as she wrapped her arms around her smooth skin. “MY LEAVES!! THEY’RE RUINED! IT WILL TAKE MONTHS FOR THEM TO GROW BACK!” As she turned, her ass stuck out and spectators couldn’t help but admire how nature sculpted the perfect ass on Zyra, each firm cheek sticking out as if to defy the laws of gravity. The plant woman shivered as the breeze overcame her, not being used to having nothing protecting her naked body. Her kneecaps banged against each other as she shivered. “I-I-can’t fight like this!”

Before anyone could answer, a deafening groan was heard over all of them. They all turned to the source and saw a large pink animal. It was Volibear and his fur had been blown completely off. Instead of a muscular frame, all they saw was a chubby, sunken chested bear who wore a diaper with a star on the back. Volibear’s large paws crossed over his diaper and his face turned crimson. “My fur!”

Sivir, Lissandr and Lulu all laughed at their exposed opponents while Fiora stood back in shock. The undressed champions all dropped to their knees as they tried to keep their modesty. Vayne lowered her head in shame, unable to look at the mocking faces of her opponents, regretting ever purchasing her piggy panties. How could any creature of the night fear her now? Why didn’t she buy the pair with moons on them?

Zyra rocked back and forth as her blushing face grew more red. Her teeth were chattering by now and her rose covered nipples had gotten hard. She wasn’t used to looking so pathetic, she felt like a Christmas tree that had lost all of its pine needles and felt powerless without any protection.

Volibear was most embarrassed because from this day forward, people would always remember that he wore diapers. It wasn’t his fault, underwear was not common in animal fashion and Volibear assumed that that was what he was wearing. By the time he learned of his mistake, he had found diapers to be quite comfortable and never thought that he would ever be seen in public wearing one. The anger he felt in being seen was so great that he started to cry. “I want to go home!” he pouted.

Just then, the laughter of two other people could be heard coming from the forest. Vayne, Volibear and Zyra gasped as they scampered to their feet just as Jinx and Miss Fortune emerged. They looked at the three undressed champions and Jinx was the first to say, “See red lady? I told you my smart-clothing bomb would work!” As she got closer to the rest of the party, Jinx got a close up look at everyone’s underwear and held her hand over her mouth when she saw Vayne. “oh my god! Pigs?! YOU!!? You’re Vayne!! You’re supposed to be all scary and stuff!”

“Shut up!” Vayne said as she tried to pull her shirt over her underwear, squeezing her legs together. “I’m Vayne the hunter! And I could beat anyone if you hadn’t cheated!”

Jinx was laughing so hard that she was on her back, kicking her feet as she said, “Whatever Pig lady! I’m gonna call you that from now on! And is that bear wearing a diaper?”

Volibear tried to hide behind Zyra and Vayne to shield his underclothes as he whimpered. Miss Fortune smiled and said, “Aww they’re ashamed of their choice of undies. Maybe we should do something about it.”

Sivir held up her metal disc and raised it behind her head. “Already got it covered.” She swung her arm forward and let the disk go flying in an arc towards the three unclothed champions. Still afraid to uncover themselves, the three of them cowered together and closed their eyes, waiting for the blade to cut into their flesh. Instead, each of them felt something fall in between their legs and touching their feet. Sivir caught her blade as it returned to her and said, “Much better.”

Vayne was the first to feel the air blow against her large black tuft of pubic hair covering her privates and looked down to see her pig panties on the ground, sliced on the waistband. “AHH!” she screamed as she pulled her shirt over her crotch, turning around to show her pale ass to everyone. “My piggies!”

“Damn.” Jinx said, “Someone doesn’t do a lot of grooming.”

Volibear was the next to shriek at his exposed genitals, a slightly long penis that was skinny like a long twig. He was always self conscious of how pathetic it looked and now eight women were looking at it! Buckling his legs, Volibear held his paws over his penis and fell to his knees.

“So I guess that was lesser than the average bear.” Sivir remarked.

Zyra looked at her bare bottomed teammates and then looked down, seeing the few pedals covering her bare pussy on the ground. Just then the wind picked up and blew right under her legs, sending a stinging, but sensual, chill up her center. Zyra’s body shivered, making all of her curves shake as if she were giving a burlesque dance that ended with her folding both hands over her pussy. “Enough! Please!” she begged, “I’m so c-cold!”

“Waaah I’m naked and I can’t fight at all now!” Jinx said with her tongue sticking out.

Her mocking comments seemed to hurt the exposed champions worse than her bullets ever could. Worst of all, with the exception of Zyra, Vayne and Volibear were helpless to defend themselves without any armor or weapons. Zyra wasn’t in any mindset to defend as the sensation of being unprotected by her leaves had demoralized her into a blushing mess. With no alternative, Volibear was the first to shout, “Retreat!!”

“What?” Fiora blurted. “You can’t run!” But it was no use, Vayne, Zyra and Volibear scampered as fast as their legs could carry them as they ran back to base, their naked butts jiggling side to side with every lift of their legs. Realizing that a defeat was imminent, Fiora stomped her foot in anger and shouted, “Cowards! Come back here! Zees eez no time to let modesty get zee best of you! Ugh! Where ze hell eezs Ahri?!”

While Fiora was busy throwing a tantrum her back was turned to the opposing team. This meant that she could not see all of the minions in blue robes grouping up behind Jinx’s team. Jinx had told them all to wait on her signal rather than travel in groups. By the time the last blue minion had joined the army, there was a horde of fifty minions standing behind Jinx and her team. She held up a finger to her mouth to shush everyone and then slowly tip toed to Fiora who was still cursing at her team. “Hey..” Jinx said in a whisper.

“What eez it?” Fiora spat as she turned around and then her jaw dropped when she saw the army standing behind Jinx.

“So sword lady, how fast can you run?” Jinx asked.

Fiora’s lip quivered and her legs felt like rubber as the fear overcame her. There was no way she could fight that many people all at once. She stammered as she backed away, “J-just t-take my base, yyou’ve won zere eez no need to-”

“CHARGE!” Jinx shouted as she pumped a fist in the air.

“NO STOP!!” Fiora shouted but the last thing she saw before squeezing her eyes shut was a wave of blue minions and champions running in her direction. She screamed as she held her sword out, waving it pathetically in the air as she prepared for the worst pain imaginable. The chorus of movement sounded like thunder as she felt bodies rush past her, some feeling sharp while others feeling like blunt objects. “MOMMY!!” she cried as she knew that any moment, Jinx, Sivir, Lulu, Lissandra or Miss Fortune could end her life. Fiora hyperventilated as the noise continued and then after a few more seconds, it stopped in an instant.

No thunderous footsteps, no battle cries or anything. With her eyes closed, Fiora’s other senses were heightened and she noticed that she didn’t feel anything. No pain, no bleeding or even a bruise. She opened her eyes and saw that everyone in front of her was gone, leaving a swarm of little footprints. Fiora turned around to her base and saw the blue army taking down a tower, they had rushed past without attacking her, the only people who didn’t go after the tower was Jinx and her team. With no army protecting Jinx, Fiora got some of her bravado back and said, “I may have lost ze battle, but I will still pierce your heart Jinx.”

Jinx didn’t seem to be swayed by the threat as she kept her manic smile spread. “How ya gonna do that Sword lady?” she asked as she stuck her tongue out.

“With zis of course.” Fiora said as she held up her sword, or rather, what was left of it. What was left of her long fencing sword was just a little stub, barely an inch long. Fiora could feel her eyes get warm as she saw her sword was beyond repair. “M-my sword! It’s ruined!” she said dropping it to the ground. As it fell, she looked down and saw that her weapon wasn’t the only thing destroyed in the rush. From her view, Fiora could see the two light skinned mounds that were her breasts hanging free from any support. Her pink nipples stuck out and Fiora gasped when she realized that her top was gone. Upon looking down further, Fiora could see that instead of her black skintight pants, she wore red panties with white polka dots on them. They were not tiny or curvy in any way, instead they were big and stretched over her butt like a pair of granny panties. More comical was the fact that there were red frills around each leg hole, making the panties resemble something from the 1950s.

Upon seeing her exposed underwear, Fiora pressed her hands to her face and screamed before folding her hands over her big red panties and turning around to hide her breasts. “You are a terrible woman!” she shouted in between crying. “I look ridiculous! I’ve never looked this silly in my life” she expected Jinx to make more mocking comments but noticed that she wasn’t saying anything.

The reason Jinx wasn’t laughing her head off was because she was leaning closer to stare at Fiora’s butt. When Fiora turned around and saw Jinx’s face inches from her posterior she yelped and turned around, raising a leg to shield her underwear and crossing her arms around her breasts. “Ah! What are you doing? Stop staring at my ass!”

Jinx raised an eyebrow and smiled. “I saw your ass….there’s something funny about it.”

Instantly, the crimson red color that covered Fiora’s face went pale as her eyes widened. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! My ass is firm and beautiful!”

“Is that so?” Jinx said, “Let’s take a look at it then.” As if on cue, the rest of her team walked towards Fiora.

“No leave me alone!” Fiora shouted as she turned to run while still covering her breasts. “HELP ME!” she didn’t take more than two steps before seeing a shower of bullets come raining down in front of her.

Miss Fortune pointed her pistol in the air and was firing bullets off to make sure Fiora couldn’t escape. While the half naked swordswoman was blocked off, Sivir ran up to Fiora and footswept her legs.

“AHH!” Fiora screamed a she felt herself fall forward. She uncovered her breasts to break her fall. Fortunately something stopped her from landing face first on the ground. At first she was relieved, but then she realized the hard object she felt on her stomach was a knee that she was bent over. This meant her polka dotted butt was sticking out for everyone to see. “LET ME GO!” she screamed as she kicked her legs, angry that a proud champion like herself was forced into such a submissive position.

“You’re right Jinx.” Sivir said, “Her ass is weird looking. Look” she ran her hands along each cheek of Fiora’s curvy butt, pinching them as hard as she could.

“STOP GROPING MY ASS!!” Fiora shouted.

Upon pinching Fiora, Sivir noticed that instead of a soft fleshy rump, she was pinching what felt like a squishy fabric. To test her theory further, Sivir dug her nails into the fabric and noticed that Fiora wasn’t reacting to the pain at all. It was as if she didn’t feel a thing. “Oh my god. Jinx! She’s wearing butt padding!”

“No way!” Jinx shouted. “Lemme see!”

Fiora stopped screaming at the word “padding” and tried with all her might to break free. “NO! IT”S NOT PADDING AT ALL!!! LET ME GO!!!” she whined.

Jinx took her turn to pinch at Fiora’s buttom and felt the same squishy texture that Sivir did. Soon, all of Jinx’s team was inspecting Fiora’s odd underwear that seemed to stick out in an awkward manner. “Clearly this isn’t her actual ass.” Miss Fortune said as she grabbed the back of the waistband. “But there’s only one way to find out.”

“NO DON’T!” Fiora cried but then she felt her panties get pulled down to her ankles. Instead of the plump round ass that many fans of Fiora admired, Fiora had a pale, tiny flat ass that almost looked like a child’s. She felt the wind blow against her small ass cheeks and in a whiny voice she shouted, “Pull zem uuup! Please!”

“HOLY CRAP SHE DOES WEAR BUTT PADS!!!” Jinx said, pulling the panties off of Fiora’s feet and holding them up. Indeed, the back of the panties had two soft pads that gave Fiora a curvier look.

Utterly humiliated with her secret out, Fiora lowered her head and sobbed loudly as she pounded the ground. “Eet’s true! Now please give zem back! EEt’s not my fault zat my ass is tiny!”

“Hey! What’s wrong with a tiny ass?” Jinx asked, raising her hand to slap Fiora’s behind. “I have one and I like it thank you very much.”

“OW!” Fiora cried as she felt the stinging pain of Jinx’s hand. Her cheeks were so small that they barely bounced from the impact but it didn’t stop the red hand print from forming. “I’m sorry! Tiny asses are beautiful!”

The comment was so pathetic and random that Jinx and her team laughed out loud. Sivir let Fiora drop to the ground as she said, “Tiny asses are beautiful. Best quote ever.”

Now that she was free, Fiora rolled onto her knees to cross her arms over her breasts and crotch, a soft pink pair of lips that were hidden under a neatly neatly trimmed black bush. Never before had she been taken down so many pegs. She was going to lose a match, her sword was destroyed and now she was naked in front of her enemies. Most pathetic was that she allowed herself to sob like a baby and couldn’t stop. She was just so mad about losing her dignity that her face was getting redder by the minute. Her will, completely broken, Fiora lowered her head and said, “Just kill me! I can’t live anymore after such a shameful defeat.”

Jinx cocked her minigun and held it in front of Fiora’s face. “Oh you haven’t lost yet because you still have your Nexus. Which means you’re about to know the meaning of shame.”

Fiora’s lip quivered as Jinx started laughing, terrified and wondering how much worse things could get. She saw Jinx give a nod to Lulu and tried to turn and run just as the tiny sorceress was aiming her staff.

Back at the Nexus, Vayne, Zyra and Volibear were all huddled behind the Nexus, trying their best to cover their nakedness so the spectators couldn’t see. “How much longer?” Volibear whined. “I just want this day to be over with.”

“M-mmaybe Fiora beat them all.” Zyra chattered.

“I doubt it.” Vayne said, feeling her shirt stretch more as she tried pulling it further over her naked bottom. “No one can beat five people.”

Just then they saw some movement in the distance. Gasping, the three stripped champions huddled behind their Nexus. “Leave us alone!” Vayne shouted, “We surrender!”

But the figure in the distance didn’t move and it wasn’t recognizable as any of Jinx’s team. Indeed, Vayne thought it was odd seeing this tall pale figure approaching and wondered who on Jinx’s team wore pale armor. Then the figure got closer and Vayne’s eyes widened, that woman wasn’t wearing pale armor, she wasn’t wearing anything at all! With her hands held up and her face beat red, Fiora walked towards her base, unable to cover her modest sized breasts and womanly sex.

As she got closer to her team, Fiora lowered her head, not wanting to see her team look at her in her state of undress. Fiora tried to stop walking so she could squeeze her legs together, a failed attempt to cover her nether region. This resulted in Fiora feeling Jinx’s gun poke her in the center of her back, “No getting bashful now!” Jinx said, “Turn around and show em that money maker.”

Fiora shook her head and begged, “No please!” next thing she knew, Fiora felt Jinx’s hands grab onto her shoulders and spin her around. Fiora screamed as she held her hands out to stay upright and then heard the gasps of her teammate. As soon as she was turned, Fiora felt the rumble of two large ass cheeks shaking from the momentum. They were so large that they had cellulite and made the back of Fiora’s thighs look big as well. This was because Lulu had cast an enlargement spell on Fiora’s butt to make it bigger, so big that it gave her a pear shaped figure.

“Wow…” Volibear said, “That ass.”

“How did you manage to fit it in that suit?” Vayne asked.

A tear welled up in Fiora’s eye as people stared at her malformed butt. She inched back and forth on her feet, curling her toes as she shuddered from the alien sensation of having no protection over her body. She wanted to tell them that it wasn’t that big, but then it would mean telling them that the reason it was made this way was because it was so small that she needed to have butt padding. There was nothing she could say to save her dignity. “Please.” She said in a meek voice, “Can I please cover myself?”

Laughing, Jinx pushed Fiora in the chest with her mini-gun, sending the swordswoman backward on her ass. Sitting down, Fiora’s legs were spread open, showing off her pink labia. “Oooo lala.” Jinx said, “Getting comfortable showing off your hoo ha?”

Squealing, Fiora squeezed her legs shut and hugged her knees to her chest, crying as she waited for the nightmare to end. Jinx surveyed her naked opponents once more before pointing to the Nexus and saying, “All right gang let’s burn this place to ashes!” She raised her rocket launcher and fired blasts into the Nexus while her teammates attacked the nearby turrets. Fiora and her teammates all scrambled to the portal, covering as much modesty as they could while they ran. Fiora cried some more as she felt the weight of her new enlarged ass bouncing with every step. She was afraid of how long this spell would last and if she could ever wear pants again.

Sivir was taking out one of the turrets closest to the edge of the base when she looked down the pathway and noticed some movement in the bushes. She stopped attacking the turret to walk towards the bushes, holding her metal disc in the air in case something was to jump out at her. Upon walking closer, sivir noticed nine white long bushes sticking out. Unlike the leaves that slowly swayed in the wind, these nine white fuzzy bushes moved rapidly, dancing in a frantic manner as if a wild animal was eating….or a champion. Smirking, Sivir raised her arm and threw the metal disc at the bush, “Ollie Ollie Oxen free!”

The blade flew towards the push just as the nine white bushes stopped moving and then the leaves in the bushes fell to the ground as Sivir’s blade cut them. With the bushes gone, the nine white bushes were revealed to be nine white bushy fox tails belonging to Ahri. With her back facing Sivir, the bottom of her pale butt cheeks could be seen shaking as she knelt on the ground, gyrating in the air. Sivir stepped closer and could hear Ahri whispering, “oh so good..so good oh my this feels wonderful!”

“What are you doing?” Sivir asked as she caught her blade that returned to her.

Ahri gasped and jumped to her feet, turning around to reveal her naked torso and her right hand tucked under the front of her panties. A dark stain could be seen on the front and Ahri’s face turned as red as a foxes when she saw that she lost her cover. “Oh!” she said as she retracted her hand from her panties. Her clitoris still ached from the teasing, retracting under Ahri’s clitoral hood as it swelled. She was still new to the sensation of pleasuring herself and the high made her feel dizzy. “I-I wasn’t..I was just…I was only..” she couldn’t finish a sentence, all she could do was stutter as her cheeks got warmer in response to seeing Sivir’s amused grin.

“Masturbating in public. Such a dirty girl.” Sivir said as she waved a finger in the air.

Just the word made Ahri feel more self-conscious as she cupped her hands over her soaked pussy, squeezing her legs together as she tried to run. “I-I wasn’t doing it in public! Leave me alone!” she cried as she ran past Sivir, feeling something wet run down her leg. In this moment, Ahri felt less human and more like an animal again and she did not feel proud about giving into her instincts on the battlefield. She was trying hard to be taken seriously as a human and after today, that would not be possible.

As the Nexus of her enemies crumbled, Jinx held her hands on her hips to admire the destruction around her. She then looked to her right and saw that Miss fortune was doing the same, laughing at the inevitable victory they had attained. Jinx couldn’t help but admire how the skimpy robe barely covered all of Miss Fortune’s long fair skinned legs, how the sash around the robe tightened around the redhead’s waist to give her an extra curvy figure.

Miss Fortune was too busy waiting for the Nexus to blow up that she couldn’t hear Jinx’s footsteps behind her. Just then, the purple gem of Fiora’s nexus shattered and the words, “Victory!” could be heard over the skies.

Miss Fortune was about to congratulate the others when she felt something pull on the back of her robe, a force so strong it spun her around. “Whoa!” she wailed as she felt the chill of the wind return to her body. Once she stopped spinning, Miss Fortune could see Jinx standing there holding up her robe. Miss Fortune gasped and looked down to see her exposed body and garter belt. Screaming, she planted both hands over her groin and crossed her arms over her breasts. “What the hell Jinx?!” she shouted in anger, feeling her face blush again. The victory had made her forget about her loss of clothes and so she was furious that Jinx was making her relive her humiliation. Things didn’t get better when Miss Fortune felt a hard slap on her ass. “OO!”

“I just wanted to see you naked again Red.” Jinx said as she tossed the robe to the ground. “You got a nice ass to look at.” Jinx raised her hand to slap it again but then felt Miss Fortune’s hand grab onto her wrist to prevent a second spank.

Miss Fortune’s eyes narrowed as they bore into Jinx’s and said, “Clothes or no clothes, nobody spanks me. If anything, I’m the one doing the spanking.” She pulled Jinx a bit close, close enough to feel the heat from her breath as she waited to see what the Loose Cannon would do.

To Miss Fortune’s surprise, Jinx bit her lip and let Miss Fortune hold her wrist. “You got spunk Red I’ll give you that.” She used her other hand to pull Miss Fortune close, sliding both of their bare torsos against one another before whispering, “I’d like to see more of that spunk in private.”

All of the sudden, Miss Fortune let go of Jinx’s hand and let her arms drop, her self-consciousness of being naked gone and replaced with the unsuspecting feeling of affection in the most unlikely of places. Even though Miss Fortune was angry at letting herself get counter-Jinxed, at least praise wasn’t going to be the only spoil of war she would get.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 08:41 PM

Hehe, I really liked that chapter. Good stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigMara For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2014, 11:56 AM

Here is the next chapter i know folks have been waiting for, Jinx finally gets her comeuppance in this league of legends fanfic.

Jinx gets Jinxed

Eyes, glowing red eyes flickered out of the face of a bearded man who wore a helm. He was smiling maniacally as power radiated from him, his large muscles bulging with his blood lusting for battle. In his hand he carried a large sword, so large it required two hands. His chest was bare but protecting his legs was a series of metal leggings and metal plates around his waist. He stood before a slender woman with blue hair and long pigtails. She was laughing maniacally as she fired her mini-gun at him but stopped when she noticed that the bullets seemed to do him no harm. “Hey what’s the deal?” she asked, more annoyed than afraid, “You should be dead!”

“Foolish Jinx.” Tryndamere, the barbarian King said as he threw his head back to laugh. “The rage that courses through my veins grants me immortality. You cannot harm me.” He raised his sword above his head and say, “This is for humiliating my Queen Ashe!”

WHOOSH! Jinx’s hands grabbed the sides of his bottoms and pulled them down, revealing a pink pair of boybriefs with kittens printed on them. “Your pants aren’t immortal!”

Tryndamere’s jaw dropped as he saw his underwear exposed and worst, everyone in the arena could see as well. He let out a high pitched scream as he dropped his sword to cover his underwear. “Hey!” he said as his face turned as red as his eyes.

“Kittens?!” Jinx giggled as she pointed. “ That’s the underwear you chose?”

“It’s my lucky pair!” he said as he tried to bend down and pull them up. Distracted with trying to preserve his dignity, Tryndamere didn’t see a tall woman walk behind him, she had long black hair and wore a leather top and skirt, carrying a large metal disk in her hand. It was Jinx’s teammate Sivir. She looked down at Tryndamere’s ass sticking out, admiring how his briefs squeezed them ever so tight. She raised her hand and brought it down hard on the barbarian’s rump, causing him to stumble forward on his stomach.

“Dat ass.” Sivir joked. “Sexy underwear. And your legs are nice and smooth too. What’s your secret?”

Tryndamere whimpered as the mocking comments from both women continued. He scrambled to his feet, kicking his legs out of his bottoms and tripped again as he stumbled past Jinx. “Leave me alone! Stop making fun of me!” he cried as he got to his feet and used both hands to cover the front and back of his underwear. His ultimate power was meant to give him invincibility, but without his pants that did little to help him. With a tear running from his eye, Tryndamere’s legs ran as fast as he could back to his base, the echoes of Jinx’s team laughing cutting through him like a knife.

The image flickered out and the people in the dark hall of the League headquarters shook their heads. Six figures with hoods over their heads sat at a long table. They were the tribunal council who were entrusted with dealing with troublesome Champions in the League of Legends and they had grim looks on their faces. “That is the tenth champion we’ve lost to that woman.” One of them said. “You see why we are coming to you for your services.”

On the other side of the table was an elderly looking man with a long white beard. His hair was also white and stuck up in a wild manner. He wore black robes and on his back was a large clock. This was Zilean, the chronokeeper. He was a champion in the League known for his control over time. He could reverse time and the effects of what happened, often using his powers to save the lives of fallen allies. But that was not why he was called to this meeting. The reason he was called to the Tribunal made Zilean shake his head. “I’m sorry.” He said, “I cannot reverse so many events in such a large amount of time without grave consequences.”

“Please.” One of the council members said, “Champions keep dropping out. There is talk of shutting down the League due to such small numbers all because of this Jinx embarrassing champions. Do you realize that this could lead to the Rune Wars starting all over again?”

“There is nothing I can do. Too many champions have been humiliated and too much time has gone by.” Zilean explained, “To reverse so many events could do serious damage so I cannot in good conscience carry out this request. You’ll have to find someone else.” And with that he turned his back and walked away, leaving the council members alone to talk with themselves.

“What do we do now”? one of them asked.

“Call the Yordles.” The other said.

Yordles were a race of creatures native to Bandle City. Much shorter than humans, most of these creatures were only a meter tall with the male Yordles having fur while the females did not. Instead, the females had blue skin but were no more different from their furry counterparts. Despite having an adorable appearance, not all Yordles were innocent looking creatures that had voices similar to children. Bandle City had an extensive Military operation with specialties in weapons, intelligence and even an air squadron.

Currently walking up the steps to the tribunal council was a Yordle from the weapons brigade. She wore a black suit with gold armor. Goggles sat on top of her pink dyed hair. In her arms was a cannon, so large it was longer than her whole body. This was Tristana. She was a Megling Commando from Bandle city who had made a name for herself in the League. She could take towers down in seconds with her cannon. Other champions knew better than to get too close to her because they knew she could blast herself in the air and land close enough for an attack. Given her solid reputation, she didn’t know why she was being called to the Tribunal, had she done something wrong?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard footsteps and turned around. Behind her was a small furry Yordle wearing a green hat with goggles on top. He wore brown trousers, hiking boots and on his back was a small backpack. His body was covered in white fur save for the spots around his ears and eyes which was brown. This was Teemo, a Yordle known for his scouting capabilities. No matter where you were in the jungle of Summoner’s Rift, Teemo could find you and kill you with his poison darts. This was why Tristana enjoyed him on her team and smiled when she recognized him. “So they called you too huh?” she asked in her high pitched voice.

“Yup.” Teemo said. “Any idea what for?”

“Nope.” Tristana said, “I was just told to come quickly and not to tell anyone else. Must be pretty serious. You think we’re in trouble?” she asked.

“Of course not.” A voice was heard above them.

Tristana aimed her cannon up and Teemo readied his blowgun as they looked up to the source of the noise. Standing on top of a stone statue leading to the Tribunal was a small figure with pointed ears. Judging from the fur on the skin between his eyes, it was clear he was a Yordle but the rest of him was covered under a purple ninja suit. “Kennen?” Teemo said as he lowered his blowgun. “They called you too?”

“Of course.” The Ninja said as he hopped to the ground to join the others. “It makes sense to call us when you want someone taken out.” Kennen was a Yordle born in Bandle City but he didn’t stay there long. He found his calling with an ancient order of ninjas in Ionia dedicated to preserving harmony between Chaos, Order, Light and Darkness. It was clear to him who had upset the balance within the League.

“Taken out? Who are we supposed to go after?” Tristana asked, wondering why if it was an assassin job why she was called. Silence was not her forte, not with the way she fought.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Kennan asked, “Which champion has been giving the council the biggest headache with their antics?”

“Jinx?” Teemo said. She was the only one he could think of. The news covered her story, how the Council criticized her methods for winning battles and how champions left and right refused to fight against her for fear of being exposed in their birthday suits. Still, it seemed a bit extreme to kill her.

“Indeed.” Kennan said, “I suspect they’ll want us to assassinate her before she puts the League out of business.”

“I’m up for the challenge.” Tristana said with a smile. She knew Jinx was a gun nut like her and had been interested in fighting the Loose Cannon. Tristana would have preferred to fight in Summoner’s Rift but this would be fine. “Well let’s not keep the council waiting.”

The three of them walked inside and stood before the hooded figures. One of them stepped forward and said, “Thank you for meeting us so urgently. We have called upon you three to carry on a most important task.”

“Is it regarding Jinx?” Tristana asked, her excitement making her smile with glee.

The hooded figure nodded. “It does. But not with what you think. We want you to do to her what she has done to so many others.”

The three Yordles looked at each other with uncertainty, they knew what the council member was referring to. Stripping, exposure, forced nudity. Every match Jinx ever fought in involved stripping her opponents of their clothes, leaving them helpless to defend themselves. Fans were thrilled to attend a Jinx match because it meant one of their favorite champions might be seen in nude. All over Piltover, videos were being shared of Jinx’s matches. Mighty champions retreated from the public eye once they were seen naked in the arena, too ashamed to lose in such an embarrassing manner to ever show their faces again. There was just one problem with this plan. “Jinx isn’t afraid of showing her skin.” Tristana said, “Have you seen her? She wears barely any clothes herself.”

“We understand that.” The council member said, “This is why we will give you three some gifts to help with this task. We need you to shame Jinx in hopes of putting a stop to her…methods of winning.” As he continued speaking, one of them carrying a box. “The Field of Justice is an arena for skilled warriors and mages. Jinx has turned this into a joke, a cheap peep show for perverts to flock to.”

Tristana could agree. Matches that didn’t have Jinx had lower attendance. Tristana used to enjoy hearing her name get chanted as she walked to the portal but lately those chants were dying down because she didn’t strip her opponents. She liked to blast them away. Cheap humiliation wasn’t her style, but if embarrassing Jinx meant getting her glory back, Tristana was willing to do it. She approached the council member with the box and rose on her tip toes to open it.

Teemo and Kennan also walked forward to take a look. As soon as it opened, the three of them “Oooed” at what was inside. “What is it?” Teemo asked.

“Just a device we obtained from a scientist from Piltover.” The head council member said, “We feel it would be most useful in…wrecking Jinx’s reputation for being a ruthless killer. That is of course, if you three accept.”

Tristana, Teemo and Kennan stared at the gift and then looked at each other. Yordles were known for being social creatures, light hearted and innocent. The prospect of doing something with each other was already pleasing to the minds of the three champions. However it was the promise of carrying out one of the biggest pranks in League history ever that made Tristana say, “We accept.”

The box snapped shut and was handed to Tristana. “Excellent.” The council member said. “The next match will be held in Piltover. We have invited retired champions to the event in hopes that you’ll have visual evidence to show them that Jinx has been taken down.” From his sleeve, he held out a piece of paper. “This is the address to Jinx’s hotel room where she will be staying. Be careful, her lover, Miss Fortune will also be with her.”

Tristana took the slip of paper and tucked it in her pocket. Miss Fortune and Jinx would be a deadly combination. Between the two of them, they were both deadly with their guns. It was a good thing she had Teemo and Kennan with her because she did not have the knowledge for being stealthy. Tristana took the box and said, “We’ll see you all there.” Turning to her partners she said, “C’mon guys. We have some planning to do.”
Jinx’s hotel was right across the street from where the arena was. The three Yordles agreed that the best way to get the best of Jinx was to get her into Summoner’s Rift where Teemo could best hide. Teemo could scout through the jungle like the back of his hand and plant traps all over the place to weaken his opponents. They even got the Council to agree to leave the portal active before opening hours so they could use it. The tricky part to this plan was managing to survive long enough to lure Jinx inside without getting shot up.

Tristana waited outside of the hotel for the others. She wasn’t too worried about being seen in her fighting gear since people assumed she was competing in tomorrow’s match. From around the corner she saw Teemo cross the street. In his tiny hands was a camera almost as big as his head. Tristana smiled and waited for him to get closer before saying, “Is that the smallest camera you could find?”

“Smallest camera with the best quality pictures.” Teemo said with a smirk. “Do you know how much naked pictures of champions go for? I’m going to get so much gold for these!”

Tristana shook her head and then said, “Where is Kennan? He’s late.”

“Actually.” A gruff whisper could be heard. “I’ve been waiting in the shadows for five minutes.”

Tristana turned to the dark alley between the Arena and the hotel and saw Kennen emerge from the shadows. “I’ve already peeked through the windows. Jinx and Miss Fortune were in the lobby checking in.”

“Perfect.” Tristana said, “Kennan, you follow them to their room while Teemo and I distract the clerk by checking in.”

“Wait.” Teemo said, “what if she spots me? They’ll both use me for target practice.”

Tristana cocked her cannon. “No they won’t, cuz I’ll blast both of them away. Now let’s go before we lost them.”

Kennan pushed the door open and the three of them peeked inside. From the doorway, they could see Jinx and Miss Fortune at the desk. Miss fortune was wearing her signature pirate hat and black top that only covered her upper torso. Her fair skinned midriff was on display sitting above her curvy hips that barely seemed to stay confined into her tight leather pants. Jinx was showing even more skin, wearing nothing but her purple short shorts and tiny bikini top. On one leg she wore a long purple fishnet stocking and the other leg was bare. The two of them paid the clerk their gold and then walked to the elevators, both of them carrying their weapons. Miss fortune had her pistols tucked in her gunbelt while Jinx had her minigun in both hands with her rocket launcher, Fishbones, strapped to her back.

Tristana and Teemo both entered the hotel as soon as Miss Fortune and Jinx disappeared around a corner. Kennan waited until the clerk focused all of his attention on his two partners before dashing inside and hiding behind the furniture for cover. “Hello.” The clerk said as he leaned over the desk. “It’s nice to see more champions visiting Piltover. I take it you’ll both want to share a room?”

Uh oh. Kennen thought. That was fighting words for Tristana. Since joining the League, people assumed Teemo and Tristana were lovers since they enjoyed fighting on the same team. Teemo and Tristana insisted they were just friends and were getting tired of being “shipped” together just because they were from the same place.

“Excuse me?” Tristana said, “Are you insinuating we’re sleeping together?”

The clerks’ face turned red. “Um no of course not ma’am. I was just.”

Tristna had her cannon aimed, “You just assume that because we’re Yordles that we automatically date? You don’t believe in cross species relationships?”

Now’s my cue. Kennen thought as he ran past the desk and towards the elevators, hearing the clerk say, “Please I’m sorry, Yordles can date who they want!” in the distance. He could see Jinx and Miss Fortune standing in the elevator and saw the doors closing.

“Hold the elevator please!” he called out.

Jinx and Miss Fortune turned their heads, not bothering to help Kennen by holding the door. Instead he leapt forward, barely getting crushed. He landed on his stomach and looked up to see Jinx’s manic grin staring down at him. “Wow you’re fast!” she said. “Wonder how long it would take to catch you.”

“Excuse me?” he asked as he rose to his feet.

“I’ve always wanted a pet Yordle. But I’m not too wild about your costume. That will have to go.”

“Pet?!” Kennen said, “We are not PETS who can be owned!”

Jinx smirked and raised her minigun slightly, not directly at Kennen but aimed high enough to make him regret losing his composure. “That can change.” She said as she lowered her tone.

DING! The elevator bell rung. “Come on Jinx.” Miss Fortune said, looking down at Kennen with a bored smile and then pulling Jinx by the arm. “If we’re lucky he’ll be our opponent tomorrow and then you can catch him.”

“YYEAHH!!” Jinx said as she skipped along with Miss Fortune. “And I can shave him too!”

Kennen was so offended by being referred to as a pet that he almost let the doors close on him. At the last moment, he hopped out just in the nick of time and hid behind a trashcan. He watched as Jinx and Miss Fortune walked to their hotel room at the far end of the hall, Miss Fortune’s hips pivoting left and right with her sexy strut. Once they disappeared into the room, Kennan dashed down the halls, ducking behind each doorway and making sure the coast was clear. Once he made it to their door he hugged the wall and checked his watch to see when Tristana and Teemo would get there. He knew they would scan each floor once they checked in and didn’t expect them to take too long since he was on the third floor. The entire time he waited he could hear Jinx and Miss fortune on the other side. Whatever they were saying to each other was inaudible but he could always hear one of them giggling hysterically. What was it that they found so funny?

It was about a half hour before Kennan finally saw Tristana and Teemo walking down the halls, jumping up and waving their hands in the air once they saw him. The two of them ran towards Kennen, careful not to walk too loudly and draw their attention. Once they arrived Tristana asked, “Are they still in there?”

Kennen nodded. “You wouldn’t believe what Jinx said about me.”

“What?” Tristana asked.

“She wanted to keep me as a pet and then talked about shaving me!” he said.

If anyone hated being made fun of for being a Yordle and being called a pet, it was Tristana. Ever since joining the League she was mocked by the taller champions, being told to go back to her little burrow. She couldn’t wait to make sure Jinx got her comeuppance. “All right, Kennan, you pick the lock and then Teemo will go inside to draw them out.” She saw Teemo get his blowgun and she shook her head, “No, don’t attack them. We don’t want to draw too much attention. Just get them to chase you.”

“How am I going to do that?” Teemo asked as he put away his blowgun.

“Use the camera to get their attention.” Tristana said, “They’ll most likely get pissed for you trying to peep on them.”

Teemo nodded and readied his camera as Keenan began to pick the lock. Once she was satisfied with the two of them in position, Tristana turned towards the elevators. “I’ll be waiting outside, just give me some sort of signal that they’re following you and I’ll be waiting in Summoner’s Rift. As she left, Tristana realized she was leaving her friends to deal with two gun toting women, one of which was insane. It wasn’t that she doubted Teemo and Kennen’s abilities, but she didn’t doubt Jinx or Miss Fortune’s either. “Good luck.’ She said before heading down the halls.

With Tristana gone, Teemo watched Kennen work on the door, his furry hands getting sweaty with anticipation. Before he could think about it any further, he heard a click. “Open sesame.” Kennen said as he stood aside. “I’ll be waiting here for you to come out. If Miss Fortune chases after you I’ll do my best to distract her.

“Thanks.” Teemo said as he rose on his tip toes to grab the door. Taking a big sigh, he turned the knob and pulled the door gently so as not to make any noise. Once the door was open Teemo slid inside and into a narrow opening sandwiched between the walkway to the bathroom and a closet. Teemo immediately turned to the bathroom and relaxed when he saw that no one was there. His senses were on edge again when he heard a faint noise coming from further inside the room. It was a sharp noise, a din that repeated in a slow rhythm…PAT PAT PAT PAT. Teemo couldn’t understand what the source of the noise was and then it was interrupted by a loud “YEAH!!! YEAH!! YEAH!!”

Teemo almost jumped back but breathed in deeply to relax again. That was obviously Jinx or Miss Fortune’s voice and it meant that it was now or nothing. With his camera raised, Teemo leapt out from behind the wall and pressed the camera button, making the shutter click and a bright flash go off. What he captured was nothing he’d ever seen before, especially since he hadn’t really seen any human being behind closed doors. This was a new discover for him and Teemo stood there like a deer in headlights, forgetting all about the mission and who his targets were. All he could do was blurt out “Whoa….”

From outside the door, Kennen could hear the camera flash go off and he felt his fur rise in anticipation for the reaction. He heard a scream and then voices.

“MOTHER***ER!!!”

“Jinx? What the…?”

“Oh crap…”

Next thing he knew, Kennen was pushed against the wall by the force of the door he had his ear up against, stunning him for a moment. He shook his head to stop it from spinning and saw Teemo running as fast as his little legs could carry him. “RUN AWAY!!!’ he shouted.

“Teemo, what happened?” he asked but there was no answer. Instead he saw Jinx rush out of the room, buttoning up the top of her pants and then cocking her minigun.

“COME BACK HERE YOU FURRY LITTLE PERVERT!!” she screamed as she started firing her gun in Teemo’s direction.

Kennen hid behind the door so as not to be seen and also to wait for Miss fortune. Sure enough, Kennen saw two slender legs with no shoes rush out of the room. Miss Fortune wore nothing but a pink robe and wasn’t armed because her hands were occupied with tying the robe together.

“Jinx wait for me!” she said.

It’s now or never, Kennen thought. Leaping into the air, Kennen grabbed the back of Miss Fortune’s robe and pulled as hard as he could, causing her to scream as she fell back. Like a dancer, Kennen managed to rip the robe off of Miss Fortune’s body and dive into the hotel room, shutting it as he landed on the ground. Snickering, Kennen looked at the robe and then locked the deadbolt to the room just as he heard the knob turning on the other side.

“LET ME IN!!!” Miss Fortune screamed. “OH NOT AGAIN!” she said as she tried pulling on the door with both hands. The reason for her panic was because without her robe, people could see her exposed back and a red pair of cheeky panties with white anchors printed on it. Every second she stood out in the open hallway in her knickers was another second her face got warm. If she could only get the door open before anyone walked by. It was bad enough she’d been exposed once, the press labeling her leopard print underwear as “tacky.” But if she were seen a second time in yet another silly pair of underwear, her reputation as a ruthless bounty hunter would be forever lost to her. Miss Fortune also failed to wear a brassier that day and so she looked down, shrugging her arms inward to best hide her breasts, squeezing them together. “Why does this always happen to me?” she groaned.

“Miss fortune are you all right?” a man’s voice said.

‘OOH!” she squealed as she turned around, holding her hands over her breasts and raising a leg to shield her panties. “I-I-I was…I’m locked out of my room!” she stammered as she saw the front desk clerk and a bellboy, both of whom were staring at Miss Fortune’s half naked state with open mouths. “DON’T JUST STAND THERE YOU PERVERTS GET ME A TOWEL!!!’ she screamed.

“Y-yes of course miss!” the clerk said, “My apologies. We heard gun shots and wanted to make sure you were okay.”

“Do I look okay?!?!” she screamed.

From behind the clerk she saw another person step out from his hotel room. He looked in both directions and then stopped when he saw a redheaded woman covering herself. “WOW MISS FORTUNE!!” he said and held up his hextech phone camera to snap a photo. “This is awesome!!”

Miss Fortune screamed and then turned to bang her hands against her door. “LET ME IN !!!” she cried, her pale breasts swinging in unison with her arms. “I SWEAR TO GOD I’LL MAKE YOU PAY!!” a tear was welling up in her eye as she thought about how fast that picture would spread across the internet. The thought made her angry, angry at letting herself get into this situation and angry that every time she was stripped, she let her embarrassment get the best of her, making her feel helpless to do anything until she had proper coverage. When the door wasn’t budging, Miss Fortune fell to her knees and hunched forward to cover as much as possible, holding a hand over the back of her anchor print underwear so no one else could see. “When Jinx comes back you’re going to pay for this you little shit!” she spat at the door.

Kennen just clutched his stomach as he rolled on the floor with laughter. Even though she didn’t make fun of him in the elevator, he was annoyed at the arrogant look she made when they left and hearing her arrogance melt away with the loss of her robe gave Kennen a high similar to killing a champion on the field. The best part was that it wasn’t over, he had one more person to humiliate. After getting to his feet, Kennen ran to the window of the hotel room and opened it, slowly descending down a flight of metal stairs until he was on the ground outside in front of the arena.

Just as he landed, he saw Tristana run past him shouting, “Move it! Meet me at the platform!”

Kennen tried to say something but then he saw Teemo zoom past him as well. “She is pissed!” he cried as he tried to run faster, his large camera bouncing wildly around his neck.

Then, Kennen jumped when he felt a bullet whizz just above his head. He turned and saw Jinx heading his way. Keeping his head low, Kennen ran after his friends, practically leaping into the building after Tristana held the door open. Once they were inside she said, “Teemo, stay here. We need you to lure Jinx into the platform. Come on Kennen!”

The last thing they heard was Teemo saying, “Wait what?!?” before they ran through the lobby and into the hall that led to the platform. The lights were out but the light blue glow of the platform illuminated the room. Tristana and Kennen were relieved that the council had held up their end of the deal. Both Yordles ran up to the platform and as soon as they got to the center, they heard the whistling of the portal come to life before sending them to Summoner’s rift.

Meanwhile, Teemo hid behind a tall statue in the lobby, waiting for Jinx to enter the doors. What he didn’t expect was that she didn’t enter the room, she shot her way in. Shattering the glass doors to pieces before breaking in. “Where are you you little shit!?” she screamed. “Give me that camera!”

Teemo lowered to the ground, counted to three and then dashed out from behind the statue, hearing bullets ricochet off of it as Jinx fired. “Nya nya can’t catch me!” he said as he stuck his tongue out. He reached the hall and pushed the curtains open, running towards the platform.

“You got nowhere to go now rodent!” Jinx said as she followed him inside. Then she realized the portal was open and tried to fire a round at Teemo before he escaped.

Teemo heard the blast and leapt into the air, closing his eyes as he anticipated the pain from being hit. Instead he felt a sense of whiplash and then the hard impact of stone beneath him. “Welcome to Summoner’s rift.” A woman’s voice said.

Teemo opened his eyes and saw that he was standing at the blue base of Summoner’s Rift. It was strange to see the arena after hours, the towers and nexus base were inactive, the glowing light missing from each structure. The shopkeeper was gone from his post and so were Tristana and Kennen. “Hello? Guys?” Teemo called out. “Jinx is on her way and I’d like to keep living if possible.”

FWOOOSH! “Thought you could get away from me?”

Teemo turned around and shrieked when he saw Jinx standing on the platform. Goddammit Tristana, he thought as he kicked it into high gear again, using a turret for cover as Jinx shot at him. All the running from the hotel was taking its toll, Teemo could feel his little legs burning with every step and holding a camera also inhibited his dexterity. He could hear Jinx’s footsteps getting closer. Just as he was about to leave the stone steps of the base, he heard Jinx’s gun cock and her say, “Say goodbye rodent!”

Teemo felt his stomach rise as he knew this would be the end. Then he saw Tristana jump out from behind the walls of the base, her cannon aimed just above his head. “That’s Yordle b*tch!” she said and then fired her gun, the impact sending her several feet backwards.

Jinx tried to raise her gun to shoot Tristana but before she could, she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen, like a swift kick to the gut. The concussion was so strong that Jinx flew back, crashing against the tower behind her. “OOF!!” she said as she felt the wind get knocked out of her. She looked down and saw black gunpowder marks where she’d been hit. Her stomach burned but she was still angry from her privacy being invaded and so she rose to her feet. “Nice shot! But it’s the last one you’ll get off of me.” Jinx raised her gun, walking towards the two Yordles and then stopped when she felt something slide against her legs. Before she could take another step, something held her feet in place and finally she looked down. At Jinx’s feet were her pink shorts, the front blown completely open by Tristana’s blast, revealing Jinx’s tiny pink and purple striped bikini briefs. Now her slender form was on full display, her narrow hips and chicken legs revealed to her two opponents. Her cloud form tattoo seemed to extend down her entire torso and disappear under her bikini. Jinx’s mouth was open at the surprise and then she could hear two childlike voices laughing .

“Nice bikini” Tristana said in between laughs.

Teemo fired a camera flash off and said, “That’ll be another good one for the album.”

Jinx’s anger was slow to rise. This was the first time she’d ever been bested and it was from someone outshooting her. The fact that they were laughing at her made the blow to her ego worse but Jinx handled this in her own way. Through gritted teeth, Jinx growled and started to turn red. “GRRR YOU THINK YOU CAN EMBARRASS ME?! I DON’T GIVE A SHIT!!!” she stepped out of her shorts and kicked them at Tristana. “SEE NOW YOU”RE GONNA DIE ANYWAY!!!”

“Oh crap.” Teemo said as he saw Jinx raise her gun. He grabbed Tristana by the hand and pulled her away just as Jinx fired at them. “Into the jungle!”

“COME BACK HERE!!!” Jinx screamed, she was still mad about losing her shorts and the only way to earn her pride back was skinning those two Yordles.

Teemo and Tristana turned a sharp left as they entered the jungle. “What do we do now?” he asked.

“We need to get that mini-gun away from her.” Tristana said as she backed against a tree. “Just blind her and I’ll pull it off her.”

“Okay.” Teemo said, reaching for his blowgun. Just as he had grabbed it he saw a large shadow loom over him.

“Drop the blowgun.” Jixn said in a low voice. Even in the dark, her purple eyes shined like two hate filled fireflies aimed at Teemo. Without taking her eyes off Teemo, Jinx said, “Drop your cannon too Trist and hands on your head.”

Teemo and Tristana looked at each other with unease, their hands trembling as they were about to surrender their only weapons against the crazed bandit. Jinx smiled as she envisioned what humiliating torment she was going to put them both through. She watched as Teemo turned his hand downward to drop the blowgun and then she felt something fall onto her shoulder.

“Surprise!” Kennen shouted as he leapt from a tree and landed on Jinx’s shoulders. He held onto her neck as she swung her hands in the air.

“GET OFF ME!!” she shouted. She didn’t know who it was, but she could feel their tiny hands touching her back, grabbing onto what felt like her rocket launcher harness. “That’s my gun!” she said but it wasn’t the gun that Kennen was after.

“YOINK!” he said as he did a forward flip off of Jinx, landing on the ground and holding up her tiny bra. “Nice, this could probably fit you Tristana.

“Shut up Kennen.” Tristana said and then she stopped to look up at Jinx who looked down at her chest in disbelief.

Jinx’s breasts were small and almost prepubescent with the way they barely rose from her chest. In the center were two dark blues nipples on either end, both of them flat and stretching out to be in proportion with her A cup mounds. Jinx looked from left to right and right to left, stunned that more of her light blue skin was exposed, yet another incident in which she’d been bested by Yordles. If her manic grin was unsettling, the opposite was disturbing.

“You mad bro?” Tristana asked, unable to resist taunting Jinx. “Don’t feel bad, big breasts aren’t everything.”

Jinx almost held an arm over her chest but then she resisted. She embarrassed other people not the other way around and wouldn’t give the Yordle the satisfaction in being modest, even if the cold in the room blowing against all of her skin unsettled the for the first time. In her distraction over being half naked, she didn’t expect a flash to go off.

“I’m getting a full set!” Teemo said with a laugh. This was his downfall as he felt Jinx grab him by the collar and lift him up, causing him to drop his blowgun and camera. He looked at her face and gasped at how terrifying she looked now, the heat from her breath blowing against his face.

Jinx reached behind her back again and pulled out a small electric shaver. “See this? I grabbed it before I left. And Now I’m going to show you what it’s like to be naked!” she smiled again as she turned the buzzer on.

Teemo couldn’t help but tremble uncontrollably as he heard the buzzing sound of the clippers getting closer to his tummy. He imagined himself in the League, bald and without any clothes and closed his eyes to banish the terrifying image from his mind. Before he could feel the shaver, he felt himself fall again, landing hard on his back. This was because Tristana had grabbed his blowgun and fired a dart into Jinx’s neck, forcing her to let go of Teemo.

“What the ****!? I can’t see!” Jinx said as she grabbed her gun and started firing wildly in the air. The Yordles hugged the ground to avoid being shot while Jinx tried to fire in every direction possible in hopes of hiding open of her targets.

“Someone get that gun from her!” Tristana shouted.

Close to the ground, Teemo reached into his backpack and pulled out a small green mushroom with purple spots on it. It was a poisonous mushroom that he used to slow enemies down with the fumes it emitted from the slightest amount of pressure. He placed it under Jinx’s foot just after she raised it. When she set it down, the mushroom collapsed like a can and then blew up in a cloud of purple smoke.

Jinx let go of her gun as the stinging fumes entered her lungs, burning her face and stinging her eyes. Her blindness was gone but she had to squeeze them shut to hold back the pain. “Cheap..***ing..trick!!!” she said in between coughs. She knew she couldn’t do anything in this state and tried to turn to run. She made one step forward before she felt something grab onto the back of her bikini and pull upward. “AHHHHH!!!!” she screamed as the stretchy fabric rode up her ass and caused her legs to squeeze together as the pain shot to her groin. Jinx’s vision had just returned right before she saw something clamp over her head and make her whole line of pitch black. For some reason, her hips had pivoted back and the angle was so awkward she fell face first into the ground. What she couldn’t see was that currently the back of her bikini had been pulled so far up her ass that they were attached to the top of her head. Already tiny to begin with, Jinx’s bikini had now disappeared behind her pale blue ass cheeks, both of which were tiny in proportion to Jinx’s slender frame. It looked like a thong now, a thong that stretched over her head like a swimmer’s cap. With her ass exposed, the rest of her cloud tattoo could be seen, printed on her right butt cheek.

“Nice atomic wedgie.” Tristana said as she high fived Kennen.

The word Wedgie triggered Jinx’s rage even more. She’d managed to get pranked again, so bad that she was now immobile. Worst, the bikini was too strong to break free from and the pain from her labia traveled throughout her entire body, making it tingle with every pull. “GET THIS OFF OF ME!!” she screamed as she kicked her feet, making the pain worse. “I’M GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU FOR THIS!!!” she could hear the camera shutter go off and now it was settling in for her. She was being humiliated and there was nothing she could do to stop the public from seeing it. She was helpless like so many of her previous victims and it made her hate spread like wildfire. Screaming at the top of her lungs, Jinx thrashed around, jerking her head and kicking her legs, anything she could to get free and make her captors pay. She kicked and screamed so much that her shoes were off her feet, leaving her in her one long purple stocking and exposing a pink sock with a puppy on it.

The three Yordles stood by to watch the once intimidating Zaunian throw a temper tantrum. It was amusing to see this skinny woman with long blue pigtails flailing about, her tiny ass barely jiggling with every kick of her leg. “That’s a cute sock.” Tristana said. “Too bad there isn’t a matching one. Okay Teemo let’s finish this.”

“Got it.” Teemo said as he inserted a tranquilzer dart into his gun.”

The last thing Jinx remembered was darkness and the sounds of buzzing noises before she felt a sting in her butt that knocked her out into her sleep.

The League of Legends match was scheduled to begin at 1pm but the honorary lunch for the retired champions was scheduled early in the morning. Photographers lined up outside the building to the arena to get snap shots of champions who had retreated from the public eye. Carriages and limousines parked in front with hulking security robots standing by to block cameras from snapping pictures. There was word that Janna, the blond sorcerer who controlled the weather got out of the same car of Leona, the Solari Warrior. People remembered how the two women left the arena tied together, their naked bodies sliding against each other sealing the pact to their rumored relationship. All people could see were two figures in business suits wearing sunglasses. They couldn’t tell the faces, but people could see traces of blond and red hair.

People saw a carriage pulled by large warthogs covered in snow. Photographers thought they saw the face of the former queen Ashe driving the carriage, but the driver covered her face before anyone could get a look. Exiting the carriage was Queen Lissandra, scheduled to fight later that day. Also in attendance were Piltover’s finest, Sheriff Caitlyn and Vi, both who refused to answer any questions to the press about their famous loss to Jinx. One by one retired champions game and one by one they held their heads down to avoid being seen. They had all undergone extensive therapy to deal with their public shame and now it was like reliving the nightmare all over again.

All of the sudden, one photographer turned their head and saw two women leaving the hotel. The first was a woman in a black pinstripe suit and matching skirt with black stockings. Atop her head was a black mafia style hat. As she got closer, he recognized the woman and shouted her name, assuming her partner was also with her, “Miss Fortune and Jinx are here!”

“WHERE? WHERE EEZ SHE!? OUT OF MY WAY!” a French accent could be heard shouting as the woman ran into the building with a wide pear shaped bottom following her..

Photographers rushed to the hotel and stopped when they couldn’t recognize Jinx either. Instead of her signature bikini top and short shorts, she wore pink mesh stockings attached to purple garters. She also wore a white flapper style dress. Gone were here long blue pigtails and in their place was blonde hair extending to the end of her cheeks. Also adding to the glamourous look was a pearl necklace and a purple headband with feathers sticking out of the center. Indeed, photographers were stunned at how stylish the two looked today. Even though she had her signature rocket launcher strapped to her back and her minigun in hand, people noticed that what was missing from Jinx was her signature manic smile.

“Jinx! What’s with the new style?” a reporter asked.

“SHUT UP!” she said as she stormed through the crowd.

“Are you ready to win today’s match?” another asked.

“I SAID SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!” she said.

Miss fortune rolled her eyes as she waved to the photographers. “I’m sorry folks, someone is a little cranky today. We decided to dress up a little bit in honor of our fallen opponents.” She smiled at the inside joke and posed for the camera.

“Miss Fortune! Are you wearing your leopard print underwear today or the one with the anchors?” another reporter asked.

Immediately Miss Fortune’s face turned pink and she turned to follow Jinx. “No more questions!” she shouted as she followed Jinx inside. It figured the nosy press would ask that question. It was all the hotel staffs’ fault. They got her towels all right, two tiny hand towels that barely wrapped around her breasts and waist. The waistband of her panties could still be seen. Trying to forget that horrible night, Miss Fortune turned her attention to her crabby girlfriend. She waited until she was next to jinx before whispering, “What is with you today? You usually like to boast about killing to the press.”

“I don’t wanna talk about it!” Jinx said, sticking her lower lip out.

Miss fortune tugged Jinx’s arm to force her to make eye contact. “Jinx knock it off. What is with you? Last night you come home dressed like this with a new hairdo and you haven’t said more than five words to me as to why. What happened to you with the Yordles?”

“NOTHING HAPPENED!” she shouted as she jerked her arm free and started to walk away. “I just want to get this over with and go home!”

Miss Fortune’s nostrils flared as she curled her lip. She liked being with Jinx but this temper was a new discovery for her and it wasn’t something she would tolerate anymore if it was to be permanent. Still, Miss Fortune remembered she was in public and decided to have this conversation later. She followed Jinx into the open hall where all of the former champions were seated in front of a small wooden stage where a large white screen was hanging above. As soon as they were in, a champion wearing a sundress with flowers on it turned her head. It was Zyra, the woman who controlled plants. Ever since losing her leaves, she’d been forced to wear clothes until they could grow back.

Zyra recognized Jinx’s pink eyes and gasped, “She’s here!” she said, causing everyone else to turn around and gasp. Immediately, people clenched tighter onto their shirts or held onto the waistband of their pants, afraid of losing any scrap of clothing.

“That’s right! Don’t piss me off today!” Jinx said before stomping off to the other side of the room.

Once Miss Fortune and Jinx got seated off to the side, a security guard nodded and then the six hooded figures of the tribunal walked onto the platform. Their heads were low so their faces could not be seen. Once the six of them were standing on stage, the head council member stepped forward and raised his hands. “Champions! We thank you for coming today to let us honor you for your accolades on the fields of justice. We understand your reasons for leaving us but the council and I agreed that your exits were abrupt. Today we honor you all with a small presentation to show that we have not forgotten any of you and how we are eternally grateful for the entertainment you’ve given us.” He turned his head. “Teemo would you be so kind?”

“Teemo?” Jinx said and then looked around the room, identifying Teemo sitting by a small projector. Jinx gasped, shot to her feet and ran to the stage. “NOOO!!!!”

CLICK!

The lights went out and the screen lit up. People in the room gasped and Caitlyn shouted, “My goodness Vi how could you?!”

Sure enough, in the photo on the screen was a slender woman bent over the end of a bed. Her shorts and bikini were pulled down to her legs, displaying the side of her naked lower half. Her arms were planted on the bed and her head was tilted back, her blue front bangs hanging over her face. This was because her pigtails were clenched tightly in the large metal hand of a woman standing behind her. The woman had a curvier build, the silhouette of her firm breasts sticking out. She had short pink hair and her other large hand was placed directly over the skinnier womans’ ass. Indeed, it did look like Vi, the Piltover Enforcer dressed in red panties that hugged her toned ass.

What struck everyone as odd was that Vi looked more surprised than Miss Fortune, who bit her lip as her face turned red. This still wasn’t as bad as Jinx, who had her hands over her eyes as her lip quivered. “TURN IT OFF!!!”

“Wait!” Vi shouted as she stepped closer, “That’s not me! That’s…Miss Fortune!”

People gasped again as they got a closer look. Sure enough, the face was of Miss Fortune, clearly hiding her red locks under a pink wig. The gauntlets she wore weren’t metal, but simple imitation gauntlets made to imitate Vi’s actual gloves. What was also clear was that the woman she was spanking was Jinx, an ecstasy filled grin on her face as Miss Fortune spanked her. “Why is she dressed like me?” Vi asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Caitlyn said with folded arms, “They like to roleplay during sex. It would appear that Jinx finds it arousing to be spanked by you…god knows why.”

“Eww!” Vi said as she made a face.

By now, Jinx’s cheeks were as red as an apple. She didn’t like that she got turned on by being submissive, but she couldn’t help it, that was how her body responded. But what she hated was that it was revealed, in front of one of her enemies, that she liked the idea of being held down and spanked by Vi. It was just as bad as if Vi bent her over one knee and spanked Jinx herself. Worst was that all the retired champions saw this and started giggling to themselves. Jinx could feel a lump in her throat and before she let herself cry, she cocked her gun. “Take that off the screen now or everyone dies!!”

“Oookaayy but I don’t think you want to see the next one.” Teemo said as he pressed the button to the projector.

“What do you-ohmygodnonotthat!!” Jinx said, dropping her guns to run to the stage.

Flashing on the screen was a picture of a woman with light blue skin lying on her stomach. Her head was covered by what looked to be a purple and pink striped hat but then people could see that it followed all the way to the back of the womans’ rear, stretching thinly between the crack of her taut ass. In contrast to her powder blue buttocks was the black ink that looked to be tattooed across it. People leaned close to read the words, “YORDLES ROCK!!!” across both powder blue cheeks. People started to laugh when they recognized the signature blue pigtails of Jinx and saw that she was knocked out and atomic wedgied, wearing nothing but her bikini briefs. They had no idea how Jinx ended up in that state but soon the room was filled with an hoots and whistles.

Jinx could feel sweat drip down her face as she looked at all the people she’d humiliated laughing louder. Then she turned to Miss fortune and saw her holding her hand over her mouth to conceal her own laughter. Jinx could feel dizzy, staring up at her half naked body in the most submissive of positions, her ass sticking up as her wedgie pulled it, bending her like a bow. Before she could let herself cry, Jinx ran onstage and shouted, “IT”S A LIE!! IT’S FAKE!! IT’S A PILTOVER PHOTOSHOP JOB!” she stepped in front of the image and held her hands up to cover her naked body. “STOP LOOKING! THAT NEVER HAPPENED!”

With Jinx’s back facing the audience, she couldn’t see Kennen run up to the stage. “Oh really?” he asked. “Let’s find out how much of a lie it is.” He reached out and grabbed the bottom of Jinx’s dress, leaping into the air to lift it over her head and off her body. Jinx screamed as she felt her arms get wrapped up in her own dress and stomped her feet as she fought to keep it on. It was too late, Kennen had most of the dress over her shoulders and gave it once last tug to pull it off of Jinx’s torso.

Jinx’s back was still facing the audience and they could see that she wore no panties, but had her garters on. Sure enough, facing the audience was Jinx’s cute flat ass with her YORDLES ROCK!! Tattoo showing. Jinx could hear the laughter get louder and then the awful sound of cameras clicking behind her. She gasped and immediately used her hands to cover her backside, turning around to shield it from anymore cameras. In her panic, Jinx forgot that she wasn’t wearing bra and was now baring her breasts to the crowd as well.

She could see hands pointing at her and the first of the comments were being said. “Oh my god, she’s flat as a board!” Janna giggled.

“Why does she even wear a bra?” Vayne asked.

Jinx’s mouth dropped as she looked down and saw that her light blue nipples were on display and immediately wrapped her arms around them. “STOP LOOKING!” she cried. As soon as she closed her eyes her other senses increased. All of the sudden she could feel a breeze blow against her groin and then she opened her eyes again, looking down to see her labia, a small triangular patch of blue pubic hair sitting just above it. Jinx’s knees squeezed together as she put one hand over her crotch. “IT NEVER ENDS!!” she whined as she backed against the wall, wondering how she could cover all of her naked bits.

“Hey everyone!” Caitlyn shouted as she rose to her seat. “Look who’s blushing!”

Indeed, jinx’s face was turning red, she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks. It was a domino effect, she sensed the little bit of embarrassment and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t help but feel more ashamed. She tried to let her bravado kick in and smile but it was hard to do so when she was standing there in purple stockings and nothing else. Instead, she trembled as she fell to her knees, bending forward to hide skin as possible. “I’m not blushing!” she shouted. “I’m PISSED OFF AND YOU ALL BETTER BE WORRIED BECAUSE I’LL STRIP YOU AGAIN!”

“Oh Jinx I almost forgot.” Kennen said as he reached out for her head which was level with his body now. “Your last scrap of clothing.”

“NO DON’T-” she cried as she uncovered herself but it was too late, she felt something slide against her head and then the cold wind blowing against it. Jinx turned and saw the blonde wig in Kennens’ hand and then felt the mangled patches of shaved hair on her head that had been cut off. Even this was a surprise to the audience. Jinx’s blue hair stuck out like small patches of grass in a beach, a few threads of hair that looked to be no longer than a centimeter. With her hair gone, Jinx’s balding head made her look like an elderly woman who wore wigs. In mere seconds, the once deadly assassin had knocked down to the lowest of low in front of her peers. She’d let herself get knocked out, stripped, wedgied, tattooed and shaved by three of the cutest looking champions in the League. Seeing the laughing faces of everyone in the room cut through Jinx like the bullets of her minigun. She was so frightened and overwhelmed that she felt a lump in her throat return before she let the tears flow from her eyes. “FINE!” she pouted as she got to her feet, buckling her legs as she had her arms in an upside down L to cover herself. “HAVE YOUR STUPID LEAGUE! THIS ISN’T FUN ANYMORE!” she lowered her head as she started to sob. Turning to leave the stage. “I JUST WANNA GO HOME!” she cried as she left, covering her backside. The tattoo was still fresh and still made her ass throb as her hand touched it.

Miss Fortune sighed as she looked at her embarrassed partner. She felt bad for laughing but it was kind of funny to see Jinx in such a vulnerable state. It was as if the image gave out the message that Jinx could still be human and had a soft side after all. This revelation gave Miss Fortune a newfound caring role for her partner that made her stand up to go over to jinx. “Oh baby come here.” She said as she took off her jacket to cover Jinx.

“DON’T CALL ME BABY!” Jinx shouted as she pushed Miss Fortune’s hands away. “I JUST WANNA GO HOME! I HATE THIS ****ing LEAGUE!” she cried again.

“Oh Jinx.” Miss Fortune cooed, snickering a little as she saw the butt tattoo again.

People watched Jinx disappear into the darkness and stood up to applaud Kennen. He turned to the side of the stage to hold his hand out, signaling to Teemo and Tristana to share the glory. Whistles and hollars were made once the three of them were all onstage and the council members bowed their heads in respect. Chants of “Thank you TEEMO!” “THANK YOU KENNEN” and “THANK YOU TRIST!” flooded the halls.

While Teemo and Kennen soaked up the admiration, Tristana turned around and saw that in being stripped of her dress, Jinx had left her rocket launcher Fishbones. “Hmmm.” She said as she picked up the cannon. “I wonder if this is better than mine.” She said as she ran her hands along the weapon, inspecting the surface. In running her fingers along the body, Tristana didn’t realize she pressed a button, causing a rocket to fire from the mouth. “OOPS!” she squealed as she fell backward from the recoil.

The rocket shot out, whizzing in a spiral before detonating into a wall off to the right side. People turned to the source of the noise and saw smoke rise from the wall or at least what appeared to be smoke. In reality, it was steam, steam from the hot water that could be heard running. People gathered in front of the hole in the wall and gasped when they realized that Tristana had blown open the wall leading to the women’s’ shower. Standing in the shower were three figures. The first was a tall curvy woman with tanned skin. Her fit legs extended into a curvy plump buttocks that shined under the water, the shadow of two dimples above the crack. Covering her bare back was long jet black hair and around her head was a leather headband. As soon as she turned, people recognized it as Sivir, the warrior with the spinning blade. Her large breasts were dark brown nipples that had two gold rings pierced through each one. She had a stomach that was slightly fuller than average, the area around her naval protruding out and hanging as she turned her body to the side.

Next to Sivir was a slender woman with pale blue skin. Her hair was white and extended down to her ass, tied in a braid. Around her eyes was a white bandage and when she turned, people could see her running a detached shower head over her firm breasts, moving it over each nipple before moving it down her toned stomach and ending on her hairless sex, two blue lips with a lighter pink labia sticking out. “OOohhh so warm.” Lissandra moaned as she rested her back against the wall. Lissandra’s toes curled as she bit her lower lip, the bones of her ribcage showing under her skin as she took a big sigh.

“Eww” a childlike voice could he heard. Next to Lissandra was a short creature with long purple hair covering her whole back. She turned and people could see the cute face of Lulu the Pixie sorcerer, making a disgusted face at her partner who seemed to be masturbating next to her.

“THAT IS AGAINST LEAGUE RULES!” an old man’s voice called out. People turned and saw Zilean, the time sorcerer standing in the back row. He pointed his hand and cast a spell, sending a blast of yellow magic that traveled towards Lulu, manifesting into an hourglass over her head. People watched as over time, Lulu’s height slowly increased, her legs growing like trees and her ass expanding into apple shaped purple bottom. Her hair now flowed to the middle of her back and people could see her ears sticking out. Thanks to Zilean, Lulu looked to be an adult woman, a naked adult woman.

“Who said that?” Sivir asked as she turned to the source of the noise. Once she wiped the water from her eyes, she saw the hole in the wall and the large crowd of League champions outside. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream as her hands flailed in the air. “OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD I’M NAKED!!”

“Duh Siv, you’re in a shower.” Lissandra moaned, arching her back as she traced the shower head against her clit. Her pale blue nipples were erect and she gripped them with her free hand as she felt a warm current, the only warmth she allowed, travel through her body.

“NO YOU IDIOT THERE’S A HOLE IN THE WALL!” Siver said as she poked at Lissandra. “PEOPLE CAN SEE US NAKED!”

Lissandra froze and dropped the portable shower head, her mouth open and her pussy aching from being denied its release. “Y-you mean I-I’ve been..touching myself in front of people?” she said in a meek voice, wrapping her arms around her breasts.

“Naked?” Lulu said as she turned around. She looked down and screamed when she saw something she’d never seen in her life. “BREASTS!! I HAVE BREASTS!!” she squealed looking down at the two purple C cup breasts that stuck out in front of her. Lulu realized that she was further from the ground and that her body had matured. “AHHH!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?!” she cried as she held her hands over her breasts and crotch. As her hands moved over her body, Lulu became more startled by hew newfound maturity, running her hands over her mons pubis. “Why is there hair down there? Why does my butt feel big? Oh!”

If seeing Jinx stripped and shaved was a gift, then seeing her team blushing as they covered their modesty in the shower was the final icing on the cake. Everyone in the room laughed as they watched the three women try to run away, only to slip and fall onto each other from the slick surface of the bathroom floor. Soon Jinx’s team was just a pile of naked bodies, sliding against each other as each woman struggled to get away. Breasts bounced and ass cheeks jiggled as they climbed on top of one another to get free. “STOP MOVING YOU IDIOT!” Sivir shouted as she tried to climb over Lissandra, whose head was placed in between Sivir’s legs.

Lulu had landed hard on her chest and had her breasts squeezed up against her. “OWWW!!” she whined. “These hurt! How do you guys put up with these things?” she scrambled to her feet and ran off to the side, disappearing behind part of the wall that was still intact.

Finally, Lissandra was the next to slide free, crawling on all fours as she exited the shower room, her long body slithering like a cat. Sivir was the next to follow, getting to her feet with her arms hugging her chest. She managed to take two steps before stepping on a bar of soap and falling forward again, landing hard on her face and making her bubble butt dance again. “MY CAREER IS RUINED!” she pouted as she crawled away, her ass sticking in the air.

Lulu’s voice could be heard in the back, “OH NO!!” People from the outside leaned in and saw the tall purple champion running after her team, holding a tiny red dress up to her naked body. The dress was so small it barely covered Lulu’s breasts, her light purple nipples poking just above the top of the dress. “My clothes don’t fit! I have nothing to wear!” tears streamed down her face that started to turn pink as the thought of spending the rest of the day naked was dawning on her.

Once Lulu was gone, everyone in the hall cheered and raised Tristana in the air. Tristana was beaming with joy at the praise she’d received. The hall was filled with chants, some chanting “Yordles!” while others were “TRISTANA!” All of her glory had returned and she knew that it was only going to get better. After all, she had done what no one else in the League could. The council members smiled and hoped that this would bring back dignity to the League, even if it meant sacrificing the dignity of Team Jinx.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 08:56 PM

Thank God the Jack boots of Deviant Art can't reach you here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddles View Post
Thank God the Jack boots of Deviant Art can't reach you here!
I know right? I got suspended also.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:36 PM

Because you made a journal about it? No justice. Well, maybe they'll release the suspension on your account soon. Surely everything isn't over the line.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Because you made a journal about it? No justice. Well, maybe they'll release the suspension on your account soon. Surely everything isn't over the line.
Well the reason they cited was posting pornographic material on there so I don't think it was the journal post. my suspension ends in about 6 days but i'm not posting stuff there anymore obviously.
The Following User Says Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2014, 02:34 AM

A real shame, you were a fantastic part of that community. I hope you're not dissuaded from writing more excellent work.

Can't wait for more LoL and Karmic Balance!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
A real shame, you were a fantastic part of that community. I hope you're not dissuaded from writing more excellent work.

Can't wait for more LoL and Karmic Balance!
Nah I'll keep writing. i just might not post it on DA anymore since most of my stuff tends to go towards the more erotic lately. I'm just bummed because it was a nice way to meet other people.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:47 AM

It's time for another League of Legends fanfic after a long break! This one involves Morgana and Kayle so I hope you guys enjoy it. This also has some sexually explicit stuff in addition to enf so for people wanting to avoid that, consider this a fair warning.

Sister Rivalry

The last thing Morgana expected when she woke up in the evening was a text from her sister. Ever since the first time she declared her independence and condemned the actions of her people, Morgana’s sister, Kayle, publically distanced herself from Morgana, something she never forgave her self-righteous sister for. Both sisters were part of a race of angels, an immortal race that believed in maintaining order and peace throughout the realm, vanquishing those they deemed “evil” and were beyond redemption. However, some angels, like Morgana, believed those attitudes to be totalitarian and oppressive. These conflicting viewpoints grew so strong that it eventually led to war between the two different camps, one for order and justice and the other for strength and independence. For the side of order, Kayle was their champion.

Kayle was one of the most ardent warriors on her side. A firm believer in all that was good and pure, she wielded an ancient sword that would catch fire and burn all those who committed crimes of evil. Many people on the fields of battle felt the burning pain of Kayle’s righteous fury as she cast fire from her blade. Often times Kayle tried to get her enemies to convert and uphold her own views of good and purity but often times those enemies were firm in their own beliefs, and she would need to destroy them. It pained Kayle to vanquish her enemies in holy fire, but her strong faith kept her at piece with her decision to kill people. Also what was helpful in maintaining her strength was her armor.

Like her sword, Kayle’s armor was pure gold, shining bright in the sunlight whenever she flew in the sky on her white wings. It was bulky as well, covering every inch of her fit, yet curvy body. People often commented on how she looked like a man wearing her armor as well as her golden helm that protected her fair features and golden blonde locks. Indeed, League of Legends fans were often scrounging the internet for candid photos of her face as it was described of being the “face of absolute beauty.” Some people said she wore this helm to hide the guilt she had in killing people. The truth of the matter, was it was to maintain modesty in battle.

Morgana never understood why, she always felt less attractive around Kayle when she was without her helm. Even among angels, Kayle was the epitome of angelic beauty: a perfectly symmetrical fair skinned face with firm cheekbones, long flowing golden likes that always seemed straight. The worst were those blue eyes, glowing like sapphires as she held her pointed nose up high like some pompous aristocrat. Morgana always suspected this modesty was false and just a way for Kayle to get compliments, something she was showered with the moment she joined the League of Legends.

In contrast, Morgana was not like her sister. She had pale skin that was white like a ghost, her long raven hair was often a tangled mess, but in a way that she felt made her look sultry. Her eyes were white as well and her ears were pointed almost like an elves’. Rather than cover her body that was slightly slimmer than Kayle’s, Morgana enjoyed showing it off. A metal brassier protected her C cup breasts and a tattered leather skirt hung low on her wide hips, barely staying up from the weight of gravity pulling it down. She might not have felt as attractive as Kayle, but she did like hearing the fans gawk at her butt as it moved two and fro when she walked. Most different from Kayle was Morgana’s wings. Instead of clean white feathery wings, they were black and frail, almost looking like they couldn’t carry her at all. They worked fine, it was just a side effect that transformed her body when she struck a deal with a group of dark mages who gave her the power she had now. All they asked in return was that she fight in the League.

The powers granted to Morgana was a saving grace for her side in the angel wars. They were close to losing the battle but then Morgana emerged with her newfound powers and turned the tides. From that day on, she was dubbed “fallen” and was a pariah amongst her family. Morgana never forgave Kayle for betraying her own blood and secretly hoped to meet her sister one-on-one in battle to prove once and for all that she was better. Morgana’s hopes were raised when she heard Kayle joined the League specifically to fight Morgana. Soon, she would be able to humiliate her sister by defeating her but then that day never came.

No sooner did Kayle join the League that things happened in matches that scared away champions. It was called “Jinxing” and it involved stripping ones opponents of their clothes, demoralizing them in a humiliating manor in order to win. Matches were less about fighting and more about stripping people and the tribunal wanted it to end. Before that could happen, Kayle avoided any matches, stating that to be exposed violated the laws of modesty which is something she could not do as an angel of purity. Morgana knew Kayle was just scared, scared to be exposed, scared to be revealed that she wasn’t the high and mighty warrior everyone praised her to be. Thankfully she heard that the woman behind Jinxing had left and so champions seemed to come back knowing that that particular tactic was no longer popular.

Morgana hoped that soon she would fight Kayle and then she got the most mysterious text from her. “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR VIOLATING MY PRIVACY!” was all it said. Before Morgana could figure out what her sister referred to, she turned to the crystal ball in her layer and said, “Show me what my sister is angry about.”

At first nothing but a smoky cloud could be seen in the ball but eventually it swirled in a vortex, slowly opening up from the center to reveal the cover of a tabloid with the headline “KAYLE’S PHONE HACKED, REVEALS SELFIE OF HER IN HER NIGHTGOWN.” Indeed, pasted in the center of the cover was a large photo of Kayle without her armor. She wore a white lacey slip that extended down to the area just above her kneecaps, hugging the sides of her toned body. Because she was under armor, Kayle’s skin was fair and the cleavage of her D cup breasts were held up against the slip. The shadow of her naked body was illuminated by the lamp light.

“For crying out loud. Really Kayle you prude b*tch?” Morgana said out loud. Normally, she’d be laughing hysterically at the thought of her sister being dumb enough to send a selfie and assume it wouldn’t be seen by the press. The best was that even her “exposed selfie” was tame, just a boring old slip that in Kayle’s eyes was like being seen in lingerie. What soured this little joy was the fact that Morgana was being accused of something she didn’t do and that gave Kayle more fodder to slander her in public eye.

Sure enough, the crystal ball also revealed another story with the headline, “Morgana suspected to be behind Kayle phone-hack.” Morgana growled and clenched her fists. She’d never do something so cowardly, she wanted to meet Kayle head on. Still, this phone hack was enough to get Kayle to send a personal text to Morgana so maybe it was now or never. Getting out her phone, Morgana sent back her own text to Kayle. “Wah, I’m Kayle and I’m ashamed of being seen in my PJ’s because I’m a prude. You want to kill me? Fine, I challenge you to a 1v1 duel in Summoner’s Rift.” With a firm press on the send button, Morgana closed her phone and waited for a response, rubbing her hands together as she thought about the glory of defeating her sister. Only a few minutes passed before her phone vibrated.

“Prepare to taste the flames of justice.”

Morgana rolled her eyes. “Always so dramatic.” She said and then dialed her phone to book a train to the next Summoner’s Rift fight, the city of progress known as Piltover.

The horse carriage stopped in front of the arena. Morgana looked out the window and saw the crowd of League fans waiting outside. She smiled at seeing some of the younger ones, girls in their teens wearing dark Victorian era gowns with black lipstick and eyeliner. They adored Morgana’s rebellious history in standing up to the angels of good and wanted to emulate her style.

Before she could open the window and wave to them, the young goth fans were blinded by a bright light from the sky, forcing them to disappear behind the large crowd of paparazzi. The faint sound of a chorus of singers could be heard and Morgana opened the door to look up. From above, a tall shadowy figure with a wide feathery wings descended upon the crowd. People “Ooed” and “ah’ed” as the magnificent angel floated to the ground, her golden armor shining under the sun. Her wings were as white as snow and when she landed on the ground, she easily stood taller than everyone else in the area.

“KAYLE! KAYLE!!” people shouted as they fought to approach her.

“Greetings Piltover.” Kayle said in a low but commanding voice. “It is an honor to fight before your great city.”

“Any more pics of you in your nightie?” a paparazzo shouted.

“Ugh.” Kayle groaned, even with her helm on it was easy to see that she wasn’t prepared to answer that question.

“How do you feel condemning women like Jinx and Miss Fortune for wearing skimpy clothing but then sending selfies of you in your nightgown?”

“NO MORE QUESTIONS!” she commanded, brandishing her long golden sword, causing the crowd to step back. They all knew what damage that sword could do. Instantly they backed away, but not Morgana’s fans.

“Hypocrite!” one goth girl called out. “That’s not being modest, even if it is a boring nightgown!”

“Silence child!” Kayle said, gripping her sword tight and causing the blade to ignite in flame. “Or I will burn you with the flames of righteousness!”

“Back off Kayle!” Morgana shouted as she burst from her carriage.

Kayle halted and doused her sword from its flame, turning to Morgana and looking her over from head to toe. “Sister.” Kayle said, “Still the rebel standing up for her fellow misguided brethren I see. That skirt of yours is hanging rather low, is it really necessary to bare your midriff?”

Morgana put her hands on her hips and said, “Was it necessary to show off your body to the whole world? By the way, who did you send that text to?”

Kayle hesitated from speaking and then turned to the entrance of the arena. “I don’t have time to deal with petty gossip. I’ll see you on the fields sister!”

Morgana smirked as she watched Kayle disappear and then turned to sign autographs for her fans. After she was finished, she walked up the steps and into the great halls that led to the portal. Other champions were in the halls waiting to watch from the television screens. From Demacia, a human run state that held the same ideals as Kayle, was Garen, the Might of Demacia. Morgana sneered at the handsome muscular night, standing in his shining armor and blue cloak. He held his head up high, trying to maintain some dignity and hoping that everyone forgot about the time they saw his tiny penis in a battle. Garen was with his sister, Lux, a petite young woman in her early 20s, bright blue eyes and blonde hair that was held back by a headband. She looked like she belonged in school still and seeing her holding a “Kayle” sign made Morgana angrier.

On the opposite side of Garen was another group of people. One of them stood just as tall, only looking more rugged than the Might of Demacia. His hair was black with a silver streak running just above his forehead. He wore spiked shoulder pads and wore red colors. He was Darius, general of Noxus, a city that valued the ideal that only the strong survive, an ideal that Morgana felt at home with. Next to Darius was his brother, Draven. Under his long Fu Manchu mustache and goatee beard was a wide grin and two long scars ran from his neck up across his left eye. Draven’s hair stood up, held in with the golden headband he wore and in his hands were two large axes that he threw at his victims. Morgana smiled at both of them, appreciating the support. She and Draven had fought many times together, and he made her laugh the way he heckled his opponents in battle. Deep down, Morgana had a little crush on him, but did not dare reveal her true feelings because it was uncharacteristic of her “fallen” persona. This did not mean she rejected any of his advances, gentle pats on her butt or a brush of his hand against her tummy. Maybe after tonight, she’d be brave enough to invite him to her place.

Before approaching the portal, Morgana saw Kayle flapping her wings up to a man at about seven feet tall. He was a literal mountain of muscles, wearing no shirt. He was hairless, save for a wide barber’s style mustache covering his face. Blue tribal markings covered his bare torso and in his right hand was a large stone shield with ram’s horns on them. In his left, was a bouquet of flowers. “For you my lovely angel!” he said in a thick accent similar to Russian. “May they be the first of many after your victory over your scary sister!”

“Th-thank you Braum.” Kayle said, taking the flowers and smelling them.”

Morgana’s fast twisted in disgust. So that was who she sent the selfie to. Braum, the Heart of the Freljord. Numerous legends painted him as a hero who was so strong he could cut trees with his hands or break mountains apart. Rumor was the shield he carried was actually a large door he pulled from a mountain, using it to protect his allies on the Fields of Justice and this was the dorky human who Kayle was stupid enough to send pics of. “Unbelievable.” She muttered as she waited for Kayle to disappear into the teleporter.

When Kayle was gone, Morgana made her way up the steps, keeping her focus straight ahead and not wanting to make eye contact with Kayle’s boy toy. This didn’t stop Braum from saying, “You are disgusting woman. Violating a person’s privacy is wrong.”

“Excuse me?” Morgana asked.

“Kayle is your sister. You shouldn’t violate privacy like that.” Braum said, stepping forward to tower over Morgana, so tall that she had to tilt her head up.

“Listen buddy.” Morgana said as she poked at his hard chest. “My dealings with my sister is my business and don’t act like you weren’t beating your frozen meat off to my sister with her armor off. I bet you’re hoping to see more of her after the fight aren’t you?”

The comment caused Braum and all those around him to gasp. “You are vulgar.” He said, “I would never-”

Morgana held her hand up as she walked to the portal. “Save it pal, just stick around to console Kayle after she cries when I beat her.” Before Braum could say anything else, Morgana disappeared into the portal and onto the Fields of Justice.

“Welcome to Summoner’s Rift” a woman’s voice announced.

Morgana looked around and took note of the arena. For this one on one duel, the tribunal designed a special battle arena. Instead of the luscious green forest that was Summoner’s Rift, the two sisters would battle in a circular stone coliseum. Large stone columns attached to a circular base surrounded the wide arena that had patches of grass poking through the cracks. On the other side of the columns were two large stone archways. At first the area between the archways was empty but then a flash of light blinded Morgana and then she saw an image of the spectators from the halls. The stone archways were portals that gave the spectators a close up view of the fight.

Kayle was already in the center of the arena, hovering a few feet off the ground, holding her sword to her chest as she muttered a quiet prayer. When she heard Morgana approach the arena, she turned her head and said, “Time to pay for your horrible crime!” As Kayle raised her sword, flames covered the blade and then she swung it at Morgana.

“Crap!” Morgana shouted as she leapt out of the way, dodging the blast of fire that hit the ground she formally stood at. Before she could get up, Morgana saw Kayle raise her hand again, forcing the fallen angel to roll and dodge another fiery blast. Morgana knew there was no way she could keep this up without getting burned. She waited to dodge another blast before rolling on her stomach and thrusting her and forward, firing off a transparent orb towards Kayle.

Kayle was in such a rage to inflict pain on Morgana that she couldn’t see the orb until it was too late to dodge. “No!” she cried as she tried to dodge, but it was too late, the orb made contact and blew up in a bright flash, forcing Kayle to the ground and on her knees. Surrounding Kayle was a bright prism-like forcefield that kept her in place. No matter how hard she tried by knocking on the prism, it wouldn’t break free and Kayle had no way to escape.

“Feel my pain sister!” Morgana shouted as she cast her hands out again, drawing up a pool of black ooze from the ground.

Kayle looked down and felt the metal armor on her skin heating up, so much so that smoke emanated from the burning steel, causing her to scream out in pain. The only other noise that interfered with Kayle’s screams of anguish was Morgana’s laughter as she watched Kayle kick and scream against the burning acid. Finally, Kayle saw the prism disappear and she immediately flew above ground. “Heal!” she shouted as she raised her sword and tapped it over herself. A bright golden glow spread over her and the black acid that was burning her armor disappeared.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Morgana yelled. She didn’t expect this to be an easy battle, but to see her sister undo the damage she had done was trying her patience.

Before Morgana could cast another spell, Kayle ignited her sword again, raising her arm to cast more fire. Morgana tried to turn and run but she was too close to Kayle and didn’t see an orange orb fly towards her, exploding as it hit her in the back. Morgana stumbled forward as a hot pain shot through her entire body, slowing her movement down. “Your time has come Morgana!” Kayle shouted as she cast her flames onto her weakened sister. With each swing, a splash of holy fire struck Morgana, forcing her to her knees as she screamed in pain.

Before Kayle could make another strike, Morgana held her hand over her head and cast a large transparent dome around her, blocking the flames. With the little time she bought by protecting herself, Morgana rose to her feet and faced Kayle who became so aggressive with her attacks she got closer. Morgana curled her lip and thrust her hand forward, firing a magic blast that flew straight towards Kayle’s face. It wasn’t until the purple jet of magic was inches from Kayle’s head that she tried to dodge the blast but at that point it was too late.

With a splash of light, Kayle’s head snapped backwards as she flew back a few feet, grunting as the pain stung her eyes. Not only did Morgana’s attack do damage, but it was also strong enough to knock off Kayle’s golden helm. The moment the helmet left her face, Kayle’s long blonde locks waved in the wind as she shook her head. She opened her eyes and the audience was blessed with the bright blue color of each orb as light reflected off of them. Despite being thousands of years old, Kayle looked to be no older than 30, without any sign of a wrinkle on her fair skinned face. Audiences watching all “ooed” at the beauty of such an angel.

Feeling the wind against her face, Kayle brought a hand to it and ran it across her cheek, gasping when she saw her helm on the ground. “You’ll pay for that sister.” She said as she flapped her wings once more.

Morgana took advantage of the distraction by casting her binding spell again, sending another orb forward that cast another prism around Kayle that locked her in place. “No, you’ll pay for your hypocrisy!” Morgana shouted as she called upon her magic to spread the same black ooze from the ground.

Kayle gasped as she felt the ground below her change in texture and had no choice but to raise her sword and conjure up a golden circle of protection around her. Even though the acid burned below, it could do no harm as the spell Kayle used was a divine form of magic called up from the heavens to shield its user from all danger. By now, the prism that bound Kayle in place disappeared and she flew high in the air to get away from the acid.

“Damn you!” Morgana cursed as she watched her sister get away.

Kayle laughed and enjoyed seeing her sister’s growing anger at the realization that her efforts were futile. “You’ve avoided me for far too long sister, now is the time for your penance!”

Morgana saw Kayle raise her sword and knew that it was time to bring out the big guns. “You’re the one who has avoided me Kayle and that ends now!” Raising her hands in the air, Morgana opened her mouth and light flashed from her eyes as a gray transparent force circled around her. All of the sudden, a pink black stream fired from Morgana and latched onto Kayle’s torso.

As soon as Kayle felt the pink lasso wrap around her, she felt dizzy, like her energy was being sapped away. Immediately, she tried to cast her healing spell again, feeling her strength return the moment the golden glow covered her. Kayle was about to make another attack until she felt weak again, nearly falling forward as she tried to fly. Looking down, Kayle saw that the pink tether was still around her waist.

Laughing, Morgana walked closer, drawing in her sister’s strength with every moment. “It’s useless sister, I have you now!”

“Never!” Kayle shouted as she used the adrenaline in her body to give her one more burst of strength to fly up into the air. If she could just get away from Morgana, maybe she could break the tether. With her arms reached out towards the sky, Kayle flew higher and higher off the ground, picturing the victory in her mind once she got away.

Morgana continued to move closer, shutting the gap between her and her sister, she knew that if Kayle got any further the spell would be broken. Just when she saw Kayle flap her wings once more did Morgana scream and moved her hands in a way that caused a flash of light to travel along the tether at a fast speed, heading straight towards Kayle.

“Almost there…” Kayle whispered to herself as she flew a little further, she could feel the grasp of the tether getting tighter as she flew further and was just about to break free until a shocking pain struck her in the back, causing her to black out. The last thing Kayle remembered was turning her body as she felt it falling to the ground.

Da da dum. Da da dum. Da da dum.

Three beats, three loud pounding beats pulsed like a drum that seemed to shake Kayle’s entire skull, giving her an intense migraine. Squinting her eyes, Kayle shook her head as she let the grogginess of her sleep wear off. As she came to, the sound started to become clear.

“Da da dum..Mo.da…dum.. Mor…ga…na.”

It wasn’t a noise, it was a chant. “Mor..ga..na! Mor…ga..na!” But why were they chanting? Kayle opened her eyes and saw that she was no longer in the arena. Instead they were back in the halls, the crowd inside jumping up and down as they took pictures. Standing at the base of the steps was Morgana, her back facing Kayle as she held her arms up. Kayle was still woozy from her fall, but it was clear that someone declared the match over which meant only one thing…she lost.

“Thank you!” Morgana called out with a wide smile on her face.

“Hold on!” Kayle shouted as she stood to her feet. “I don’t know what happened, but the match isn’t over! You have not won Morgana.” Her voice was loud enough to shush the cheers of the crowd and then they turned to Kayle. What happened next was the last thing she expected. They began laughing. Women laughed while some of the men whistled. Kayle wasn’t sure what was going on, were they cheering her to continue fighting? Were the women laughing because they were so elated at her revival? Regardless, she knew she still had some fight left in her. Clutching her sword in hand, Kayle walked down the steps. “Don’t turn your back on me Morgana! I’m not down fighting yet!”

Morgana folded her arms and raised an eyebrow as she stepped back to give Kayle the floor. “Is that so?” she said, “Well if that’s the case, you might want to purchase some armor before we fight.”

“What?” Kayle said in response to the peculiar comment, then she looked down and shrieked when she saw the top of her bare breasts sticking out like two large hills. It was this sobering image that brought Kayle’s other senses to her conscious, particularly the chill in the room and the lack of weight in her feet that she was supposed to have with her boots. Bending forward, Kayle saw her white socks resting below her long smooth legs. The only thing that wasn’t matching her pink flesh was the tiny black g-string covering her crotch. Flames were printed along the bottom and the words “Bad girl” was written on the center.

KLANG! Kayle’s sword fell to the ground as the shock of her newfound exposure weakened her grip. “Mor…morgana…wh-where is my armor?” she stammered as she backed away, arms still held open as she looked down at all her exposed bits, her breasts that hung low without the support of her metal bust. They looked like low hanging fruit the way they heaved up and down as Kayle’s breathing got more rampant. Also exposed was Kayle’s tiny naval, a dark small hole with a tiny golden ring pierced through the top. While Kayle was focused on the front, she didn’t realize that her behind was also in plain view to everyone. Her ass was wide but toned, having no ounce of fat or cellulite on it. Nevertheless, with every step she made, it would jiggle ever so slightly, almost looking like it would devour the tiny black string wedged beneath each cheek.

“You shouldn’t have flown so high Kayle.” Morgana said, “That was a nasty fall you took, so much so it damaged your armor.”

Kayle felt her face get warm and she turned to the portal to see golden shrapnel scattered all over the ground. Nothing looked salvageable, the chestplate was in pieces, her codpiece was broken in half, even her boots were broken in several pieces. There was literally nothing that could protect Kayle’s flawless body and at this realization she felt tears fall from her eyes, knowing that she violated one of the most sacred codes in her mind, modesty.

“AHHHHH!!” she screamed as she wrapped her arms around her breasts, pushing them up as she hugged them to her body, buckling her legs together as she bent forward. “My body! People can see my body!” now the whistling made sense, men were ogling her breasts and ass and it was so upsetting that Kayle’s face turned bright red.

“You’re supposed to wear clothes under your armor dummy.” Morgana said as she approached her blushing sister. Morgana reached out for the tiny string waistband of Kayle’s panties and pulled it, letting it go to snap Kayle. “And since when do angels wear g-strings?”

“oo!” Kayle squealed as the pain from the snap made her cross her legs. “Stop that!” she cried. “My undergarments are no one’s business.” Morgana’s focus on her g-string made Kayle self conscious and so she removed one hand from her top to cover her exposed backside. She tried to say something but then a flash of light went off and blinded her. “Stop it!”

‘I’m not doing anything.” Morgana said, “That’s the paparazzi.”

“The what?” Kayle said in a meek voice and then she looked past Morgana, seeing photographers flashing their camera bulbs like machine guns going off. “NOOOO!!!” She screamed as she held her hands up, raising a leg to shield her panties. “STOP TAKING MY PICTURE!! THIS IS IMMORAL!!”

“It’s like I always said sister.” Morgana said as she grabbed Kayle’s arms and held them behind her back. “You are a hypocrite, you always have been.”

“Morgana let me go!” Kayle whimpered as she tried to fight free, but she was so flustered at people taking pictures of her that the best she could do was kick her legs like a child throwing a tantrum. Without her armor providing the strong image, Kayle felt helpless in her undressed state, feeling as tiny and small as the underwear she had on.

“G-string, belly button piercing, if I had any of those you would have condemned me to being some wh*r*.” Morgana spat as she forced her sister closer to the photographers. “Here boys, come get a closer look at my sister’s tits.”

“Morgana!” Kayle cried out in horror as she arched her back and tried push back against her sister. This made things worse because with her back arched, Kayle’s breasts stuck out more and it looked more like she was posing for the cameras, the light from the room illuminating Kayle’s firm orbs like she was a pinup model. “Stop this! Y-you’ve exposed me enough!”

“Oh I don’t think I have.” Morgana said as she spun Kayle around. “We need to get a look at that nice ass of your too don’t we?” She laughed as Kayle wailed and flung her arms wildly in the air once her backside was facing the crowd. The perfect apple-shaped bottom was moving so much that the g-string started to slide down Kayle’s hips, showing off the top of her buttcrack.

By now Kayle was sobbing.Worst of all, her revealed panties and piercing was showing cracks in her moral armor as well, showcasing to people that even she didn’t believe in her own lessons of modesty and honor. Feeling completely helpless, Kayle cried out “Braum! Help me!”

Morgana raised her eyebrow and dropped Kayle on her ass, letting her large breasts bounce upon impact. “Oh you gonna cry to your boyfriend?” she asked in a mocking tone.

“Enough of this!” Braum shouted as he leapt in the air, “Stand behind Braum!” he said as he slammed his shield in the ground, sending a concussive force so strong it sent Morgana and all the onlookers back a few feet. “None of you shall look at Kayle’s gorgeous naked body and perky nipples and rock hard behind.”

“Braum Shut up!” Kayle shouted as she slapped his back, crouching low behind his shield.

Kayle’s new coverage did not please Morgana or the crowd. All of them started to boo at Braum, throwing food and trash at him but it was pointless because it bounced off his massive shield. “What is wrong with you all?” he asked. “Have you no respect for woman’s modesty? And you!” he pointed to Morgana. “What is with your obsession with exposing sister? Is it some weird ****** thing? Hacking her phone? Showing off her body?”

“EW GROSS!” Morgana said at the thought of ****** with Kayle. “I told you I never hacked her phone!”

“That’s because I did!” a tiny child-like voice called out. The commotion in the room hushed and the crowd parted to let a short creature with a green hat on walk through. It was Teemo, the tiny Yordle scout who was known for his stealthy attacks in battle. He was most famous for humiliating Jinx and made a fortune selling her naked pictures to paparazzi.

“Y-you?” Kayle asked as she clung to the edge of Braum’s shield and poked her head out, “But why?”

“Because.” Teemo said as he approached the steps of the portal to get everyone’s attention. “I know you’re a hypocrite Kayle and that hypocrisy embarrassed my wife.” He pulled out a small clicking device and pointed it at the monitor up on the wall. “Observe!”

The screen went on and people saw Kayle being interviewed by a reporter. “I think Janna and Leona’s relationship is….immoral. What they do behind closed doors is fine, but seeing those two harlots naked and rubbing against each other….just…it’s indecent.”

Teemo pressed a button and then a new clip of Kayle was shown. “I’m simply outraged at the public indecency that was shown in live television. It was bad enough we keep seeing people in various states of undress, but to be seen…touching oneself, Miss Fortune and Ahri should be ashamed of themselves!”

Teemo turned off the monitor and pointed at the half naked Kayle. “Ashamed and indecent. Like the woman standing here now in her g-string!”

All eyes pointed to Kayle and she lowered her head in shame as she covered her ass, even though she was behind Braum’s shield. “I-I-can explain…” she said but she had no explanation. Every part of her image was being ripped away and she knew no one in the room could believe anything she said.

“You don’t need to explain.” Teemo said as he pointed the controller at the monitor. “I have one more clip…a certain bachelorette party.”

Kayle gasped as her eyes got wide, “Bachelorette party? NO!!!” she cried as she looked up at the screen, holding her hand up in protest but it was too late.

The screen flashed on and the speakers shook as the heavy bass of club music could be heard, WHOMP! WHOMP! WHOMP!. This was interrupted with the chorus of cheers and hollars from a group of women. About a horde of them were in a large hall, with dark red tablecloths and tall torchlit lamps lighting the room. It looked to be a castle with the stone interior and skulls hung from a chandelier. It was clear that only one city was cruel enough to decorate itself in its dead enemies, Noxus.

Despite the gloomy setting, the mood was quite cheerful as every table was occupied by a woman dressed in some form of clubwear. At one table was Janna and Leona, two gorgeous women, the former being a slender blonde wearing a strapless white gown while the latter, a fair skinned redhead wore a button up shirt with a tie. They both had their arms around each other as they clapped at something off camera.

Next to the same sex couple was a dark haired woman with whiskers on her face and pointy fox ears. It was Ahri and she wore the tiniest pair of club shorts and a pink low hanging top. She slurped on a tall long island drink and raised her hands as she danced to the music, her breasts almost spilling out of her shirt. “WOOO!! Bring on the male exhibitionists!” she called out.

“They’re called strippers Ahri.” A woman wearing a black tank top and black leather pants said. Dark red sunglasses protected her face and her hair was tied up in a ponytale, it was Vayne and she carefully nursed her water as she looked off camera with a stone face. “And they are coming don’t worry.”

“I can’t believe you guys talked me into this.” A tiny higher pitched voice said. Sitting at the center table in between her friends was a short woman with silver hair and blue skin. She wore a crown that said “Bride” and was wearing a silver dress. She had a look of unease on her face and the faintest trace of pink spread over her cheeks. “I mean…this is…a Noxian strip club and I’m engaged to Teemo.” She whispered to Ahri. It was Tristana, the Yordle markswoman who also had a hand in stripping Jinx and bringing an end to her perverted deeds.

“Come on it’s about having fun!” she said, “Even Kayle is open minded enough to come!”

Sure enough, sitting at her own table wearing a long golden gown held up by spaghetti straps was Kayle, shoulders shrugged and head lowered as she sipped from her glass of wine. “Shh. She said as she crossed her legs, “Don’t say my name. I shouldn’t even be here, I’m just here to support Tristana but also make sure you ladies don’t get carried away.”

“Oh whatever.” Ahri said, “If you were here to be judgmental, then why are you here without your armor?”

The slight made Kayle’s cheeks turn pink and she held a hand to her cheek. “It’s…hot in here. Can we just get this over with?”

Sure enough, the lights in the room dimmed and a spotlight lit the long wooden stage that jetted out into the audience. “All right ladies you ready for your first Noxian warrior of the evening?” a DJ called out with a growl to his voice. The women all cheered as they raised their glasses. “Then let’s welcome to the stage, the Hand of Noxus, DARIUS!!!”

The sound of war drums beat to a pop/funk rhythm as the dark red curtains spread open. From out of the darkness stepped Darius, standing tall in his red armor, thrusting his hips to the beat of the music. “Who’s ready for some Noxian might?” he asked as he grabbed the center of his armor and the crotch of his pants. RIP! with two pulls, the armor and pants were torn off with ease, revealing Darius’ dark skinned body, a perfect V shaped torso consisting of washboard abs and two pectoral muscles that were as large as cantaloupes. Several battlescars could be seen over his chest and thick legs that made the women all coo with delight. The only article of clothing Darius had at that point was a tiny leather thong that stuck out from the erect penis it was trying to hold down. As soon as Darius turned around, women got to see his backside, a toned ass that didn’t even shake as he moved his hips, it was that firm.

At the table, Janna and Leona stared with their mouths open as they could not take their gaze away from the seemingly flawless body of the Noxian warrior. “....I like women…I like women.” Leona said to herself in a trancelike state, clutching Janna’s hand tighter to remain faithful.

Ahri was whistling with her fingers in her mouth, pounding the table as she shouted, “TAKE OFF THE THONG!!”

Vayne removed her shades, revealing her dark brown eyes, her mouth was also open, having never seen such a specimen like Darius in her life.

Even Tristana, the one who was adamant about being faithful to her fiancé, couldn’t help but stare hypnotically at Darius’ bulging crotch, something that looked to be growing longer and longer as he got closer to the stage.

Kayle sat at her table with a wide eyed look of horror on her face. This was so improper and wrong for her to see a man in such skimpy attire, thrusting his pelvis at them. It didn’t even count as underwear since it was clear she could see his long hard penis and yet, she wondered what it would feel like to wear something that barely covered anything. She was so flustered she downed her entire glass of wine and immediately asked for another.

As Darius got to the center of the stage, he grabbed the waistband of his thong and ripped it off, throwing it to the table of bridesmaids. His cock bounced up and down like a diving board, nodding in approval to the wave of cheers it inspired. Sitting on the stage was a can of whipped cream that he bent down to pick up. “All right ladies, who wants to get dunked?” he asked as he spread a long dab of whipped cream along his cock.

“ME ME ME!!” Ahri shouted, nearly jumping over the table and spilling the drinks to get to him.

“Ahri. Where did you take us?” Tristana asked, face turning red at the suggestion.

“It’s a strip club where you can go down on the strippers if you want!” Ahri said with a smile, “Isn’t this a great bachelorette party?”

“I’m not doing that!” Tristana said, horrified at the idea that her friend thought she would cheat on Teemo.

“Then fine, I’m going to have fun, get over here dunkmaster!” Ahri said as she walked to Darius. He smiled as he stuck his hips out and Ahri got down on her knees to savor the tasty treat before her. Ever since she discovered masturbation, she continued exploring her sexuality and what she liked. Upon learning about pornography, Ahri would spend hours watching humans mate and thought oral sex looked to be strange because it was sex without the purpose of procreation. As a fox, it made sense to use sex as a necessity to prolong species, but sex for enjoyment, well that was something she was about to discover herself.

Opening her mouth, Ahri wrapped her lips around the wide head of Darius’s penis and ran her tongue under the shaft. The whipped cream overpowered the tangy taste of his precum. After sucking up the sweat taste of the cream, Ahri placed her hands on Darius’ hips and slowly pushed her head forward, taking in more of his girth before sliding her head back and forth, groping her breasts as she felt them get hot from the thought of how dirty she felt. “Mmmm” she moaned as she felt his hand on the back of her head. She blocked out the noise of the music and her friends as she imagined being alone with Darius, resting on his bed while she sucked him off.

“Okay who’s next?” he asked as he pulled his dick out of Ahri’s mouth, turning to the table of other bachelorette’s.

“What?” Ahri said as she looked up at him. “That’s it?”

“I’ll be back baby.” He said, “Gotta save myself for the others you know.”

Ahri pouted her lower lip out as she went back to her seat but understood that the night wasn’t entirely about her. She watched as Darius stood over Vayne, who kept her eyes away from him as she drank some water. “Come on Vayne.” He said as he sprayed more whipped cream on his dick. “Loosen up for a change and have some fun.”

‘I..I” Vayne stammered as she thought about protesting, but then she looked up and saw the mountain of muscles standing before her and felt her heart beat rise. “Don’t tell anyone about this..” she said as she grabbed onto his cock and slowly licked the cream off.

Kayle was on her third glass of wine, finishing the second in seconds after seeing Ahri having oral sex with a complete stranger. Now seeing Vayne, someone Kayle thought to be just as pure as she, sucking on Darius’ penis while she ran her hands along the shaft made Kayle so flustered that she began ordering shots. It wasn’t so much that the image was making Kayle uncomfortable, but it was how her body responded that made her uneasy.

Seeing the completely naked Darius taking these female champions and bringing them to their knees to take in his member made Kayle antsy, antsy between her legs. It was something like a slow simmering rise of temperature that she could not cool down. Kayle wanted to put her hand down there but there was no way she could do that in a public space. The best she could do was uncross her legs and rub them against each other, the friction being her only distraction from her growing tingling sensation.

While Vayne was on her knees sucking on Darius, Ahri sat there with her arms folded. “This is boring now, I want to see more!”

“Did somebody say more?” a low voice said from behind the curtain. The spotlight went back to the stage and out from the curtains stepped another tall man with chiseled abs and broad shoulders. It was Draven, wearing nothing but the golden headband atop his spiky mop of brown hair. He had his hands on his hips and presented his cock to the room of bachelorettes, all of them swooning at the arrogant Noxian. “Who wants some Draaaven?” he asked as he sprayed some whipped cream on his own penis, so hard that it rose up and bounced off his lower torso.

“MEMEMEMEME!!” Ahri shouted as she darted from the table, rushing to Draven as he stepped off the stage.

Tristana and Kayle gasped as they watched two of their friends let go of their inhibitions and give blowjobs to two of the most lethal soldiers in Noxia. By now, Vayne was licking up a second dab of whipped cream while Ahri removed her pink top to have easier access to her breasts as she sucked on her second cock for the night. By now, all the other women in the room were clapping and cheering for the sex show put on for them, especially since it was League of Legend Champions that were doing it.

While Tristana stood by watching in shock, Kayle sat in her chair trembling as the tingling sensation between her legs grew, becoming stronger the more she watched the two strong Noxians smiling as two powerful warriors went down on them. By now, the alcohol made her forget all about her stupid rules about purity and modesty. Vayne believed in the same thing and she was having fun, lifting her shirt to reveal her C cup breasts, it actually looked kind of hot to Kayle.

Then there was Ahri, her white tails swishing back and forth as she happily gobbled up the head of Draven’s penis, making him moan as if in pain the way her tongue tickled his nerves. That looked hot too to Kayle, especially the way Ahri was panting and moaning herself as she ran her hand in between her legs. Kayle thought that that was a good idea and let her hand roam in between her legs, gasping when she felt a moist spot that soaked the center of her gown. Just the touch of her wet groin made Kayle’s pussy ache and anyone in the room would have noticed that her nipples were poking through her gown, someone like Darius.

Darius saw the red faced Kayle, gasping for air like she was dehydrated and hunched over the table, realizing an opportunity was there. He grinned as he turned to his brother to catch his attention, waiting for him to take his eyes off of Ahri for a moment. When Draven did look at Darius, he saw his older brother nod towards Kayle’s direction and Draven also saw the sexually frustrated angel, fighting against her primal urges, a battle she was losing.

Both men left their current partners and approached Kayle’s table, Darius standing on her right while Draven stood on her left. It wasn’t until Kayle noticed two large shadows towering over her that she looked up and saw the naked men smiling down on her. Slowly, she stammered “I…I…” but words couldn’t form as she was staring straight at Darius wide cock, rising ever so slightly up and down as he lifted it with his pelvic muscles, powered by the blood rushing to it. Gently, he pushed it forward, barely in front of Kayle’s mouth. Closing her eyes, she sighed, hugging herself tightly as she tilted her head up and let her lips brush up against the tip. “Mmmm.” She moaned as she bit her lip and then opened her mouth some more to let Darius guide his penis in her mouth.

Kayle’s wings spread out and fluttered as the stimulation of her moist sex ran through her body. Darius’s cock filled her mouth and tickled the back of her throat as he pushed it in and out. This was so bad of her to do, to think what her people would say if they saw her like this. It was when she touched her wet pussy over her dress that she shuddered as a wave of pleasure hit her, sending shivers down her spine with every upward stroke of her fingers. “Oh Darius!!” she said as she took her mouth off for a moment, turning her head to look at Draven’s piece, with a fresh dab of whipped cream.

“That’s it angel, come get a taste of Draven.” Draven said, snickering as the angel opened her mouth wide to wrap around his cock. She turned her body and bent forward, wrapping her arms around Draven’s waist so she could clutch his firm buttocks, grinding her pelvis in the air as she tried to take more and more of him into her throat. Kayle made it her own little game to lap up all the cream on his dick, sliding her tongue in a clockwise motion around the shaft before letting it slide against the bottom, causing Draven to rest his hand on the table for balance.

“Ohhh….shit.” he said with his eyes rolled back into his head.

Just hearing this moan of approval made Kayle feel wanted and desired, a mental compliment that made her feel sexy, sexier than Ahri who was pouting again, sexier than Vayne, sexier than all of the League women. She wasn’t a prude in this light and it was her choice, that’s what felt good to her. So good, that she got on her knees, reached around to pull down her panties, a lacey pair of pink bikini style briefs, and hike her gown up to reveal her apple shaped bottom to Darius.

“Please, Darius, fuck me…fuck me hard.” She hissed, shaking her ass ever so gently.

Darius raised his eyebrows, not at all hesitant to oblige the request as he knelt on the seat and grabbed Kayle’s hips so he could position himself in the rear of her pussy. Upon looking down her could see her dark red labia dripping onto the seat. “We hit the jackpot brother.” He said as he guided his penis towards her pussy. He pressed it against the opening of her lips and then felt some resistance as it refused to open up around him. “Back into me angel.” He said and Kayle obeyed, planting her hands on the seat as she backed into Darius’s penis that was so hard it ached even to enter her. “Oh damn…when was the last time you had sex?” he asked, closing his eyes as he forced himself the rest of the way in, her inner walls barely wet enough to provide lubricant for him to slide against.

“MMMM!!” she groaned as she felt Darius inside, filling her up. At first it hurt, but once he got into a good rhythm the pain transformed into something good, a force so strong she had to tighten her muscles as her pussy contracted. Darius’ question made Kayle blush as she hadn’t had sex until now. For thousands of years she avoided all things sexual, including images or even gestures that led to any physical affection. All of this was necessary in order to avoid being tempted into doing something immoral but now that she finally did indulge, she realized how foolish she was in denying herself this pleasure.

Rather than embarrass herself and reveal her lost virginity, Kayle raised one hand to help her suck harder on Draven’s cock. It was almost like a machine the way Darius thrust forward, causing Kayle’s lower torso to shake with each pound and then her neck would crane forward to suck on more of Draven’s cock. Darius fucking her provided the physical pleasure, going down on Draven while on her knees provided the mental pleasure of feeling submissive to two bad boys, a trope she was denied to engage with because of her values. She always had to live up to this perfect angel image and by being desired and lusted after by two Noxians, Kayle was rejecting the pressure of being a perfect angel by being a bad girl herself.

While Kayle was fucked from both sides, the rest of the women stood by in shock as they watched the once noble angel let go of her inhibitions. Even Ahri forgot about the lack of attention she was getting and instead, looking at Tristana with unease. The blue Yordle curled her lip and shook her head. “This is not what I had in mind when I wanted to hang out with my friends.” She said.

Leona and Janna sighed and were the first to feel guilty for not stopping this. At least the night was young and could be salvaged. “Let’s just pay our tabs and try to go somewhere else.” Leona suggested.

Ahri hung her head low and said, “I’m sorry Tris. I didn’t think it would get this crazy. We’ll go.” She grabbed her pink top and put it back on, grabbing her purse to get her card.

One by one, the bachelorette party got their things and got ready to go. In between paying the tabs and gathering their things, they would look back at Kayle and still find her in between the two Noxian champions. By now, Darius had Kayle’s long blonde locks in his hand, pulling her head up while he rammed her from behind. Draven kept his hands on her face, holding her mouth in the exact position he wanted as she continued running her tongue along his cock. It was when Darius raised his hand to spank Kayle that she felt her legs lock up and felt her pussy tighten. “OHMGRDD!!” she cried as she lifted one hand to touch her clitoris, swollen to almost double its size.

“OHH SHIT Darius!” Draven said as he squeezed his eyes shut. “Don’t think I can last much longer.”

“Me neither!” Darius said, it was the mature voice of Kayle’s moan that set them off, they could see the look of ecstasy on her face as she arched her back more, groaning and letting out little high pitched coos.

Just then, Tristana and Vayne approached Kayle’s table, both of them with stoic looks on their faes. “Sorry to interrupt your porno shoot guys.” Tristana said, “But it’s time for Kayle to go.”

No one responded, because at that moment, both brothers pulled out, just in time to cum. Darius let out a loud groan as he shot a thick white streak of jism over Kayle’s back, some of it getting stuck in her hair. “Ohhh DRAAVEN!!” Draven hissed as he stroked the tip of his cock a few times before aiming it in Kayle’s open mouth and shooting his cum into it.

Kayle kept her eyes closed as she felt the two streams hit her on different sides, closing her mouth to let Draven’s cum slide in her mouth. She didn’t even hear Tristana at all as she was too busy fingering herself and thinking about how dirty of a woman she was and that was when her mind and body connected, sending a shockwave from the center of her pussy to the rest of her body. She felt her sex tighten around her fingers and cried out, “OHHHHH!!! FUUUCK!!” as she orgasmed.

“OH DAMMIT!” Tristana screamed as she saw a jet of clear liquid shoot out from Kayle and land right on top of her white hair. “What the fuck did she just do?!”

“She just squirted on you.” Vayne said dryly as she pinched the bridge of her nose. “Well I think that’s going to call it a night.

“Oh man…that sucks.” Draven said, laughing out loud as he looked at Tristana’s wet hair.

“Nice shot Kayle.” Darius said, raising his hand to give the angel one more spank.

“OOO!” Kayle winced as she collapsed on her seat, letting the chill of the room wrap around her sweating body. She didn’t even care that she came in front of everyone, she was content with the orgasm she had and the journey that brought her there, closing her eyes and smiling as she rested.

Tristana on the other hand was fuming. No longer was her face blue and was instead red with anger and embarrassment at what just happened to her on her second most important night of her life. She ignored the laughter of the two Noxians and just focused on Kayle, the stupid angel who couldn’t maintain some self control and instead ruined this night for Tristana.

The screen went blank and everyone in the hall was silent. With her knees buckled and hand over her mouth with another arm covering her breasts, Kayle slowly looked at the shocked faces of everyone. Morgana had a look of disgust, mouth and nose twisted like she smelled something pungent, the Demacians all huddled together, and talking in a hushed whisper as they stared at her. Braum had his head turned over his shoulder, looking down at her like a disappointed brother.

“I..” she started to say in a meek voice, “Braum..I can explain.”

“Explain what?” he asked as he lifted his shield away from her, uncovering her once more. “How you tell Braum you need to wait and yet you pleasure Noxians?”

“No that’s not it!” Kayle pleaded. Sweat dripped from her brow as her face turned red again, feeling more naked with her other secret out in the open. The whole League saw her having sex and worst of all, at a time when it was supposed to be about someone else. Kayle just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out, feeling like she’d never be able to command an army or an audience again after being labeled a hypocrite. “I swear I was going to have sex with you after I beat my sister.”

“Well not only did you fail at that, but also it looks like you’re going to have to clarify the whole modesty and morality thing what with blowing one dude while getting fucked by another.” Morgana spat at her.

Kayle lowered her face, letting her hair cover it and hide some of her shame, but out of the corner of her eyes she saw Teemo approaching her. “You ruined Tristana’s bachelorette party.” He said. “She said she never felt so humiliated in her life after that night, so I told her I’d get you back. I did, hacking into your phone and finding that one pic was just one way to get your attention. Then I knew you’d blame your sister so once you challenged her, I knew I had a public area to expose you for the hypocrite you are.”

Tears fell from Kayle’s eyes. “I-just couldn’t do it anymore. I’m sorry!” she sobbed, “Thousands of years is a long time to go without..feeling good.”

“There’s nothing wrong with sex Kayle.” Morgana said in a stern but less angry tone. “I’m just pissed that all these years you called me a harlot for dressing in the clothes that I wear.”

Even though she was half naked and outed, Kayle was not about to take a lesson from Morgana and just hearing Morgana lecture her gave Kayle some energy to fight back. “There’s still a difference!” she said as she stood up, making sure her tits and ass were shielded by her hands. “I might have done…those things but at least I didn’t do it in front of thousands of people. I mean…it was in places that were meant to be private…” then she turned to point at Teemo. “Until that little shit violated my privacy! You had no right to do that!!”

“You didn’t have a right to mess up my wife’s hair!” he argued back.

The word “mess up” made everyone else in the hall laugh, even Teemo started to giggle and that made Kayle feel more silly, knocking her back down off the tiny pedestal she tried to salvage for herself. In that moment, Kayle felt weak again and fell to her knees, looking up helplessly at all her peers. She saw Morgana with her phone aimed at her and then a flash went off. “STOP THAT!’ Kayle cried as she covered her face with her hands.

“Just need a little pic for the holiday card I’m going to send everyone.” Morgana said before turning to Draven, who was snickering in the corner with Darius. “AND YOU!” she shouted so loud it made Draven jump. “What the fuck? You flirt with me in between matches but don’t at all ask me out. So how do you explain this bullshit with my sister?!”

“Uh er well..” Draven stammered, scratching his head as he felt himself get put on the spot. “Jobs a job Morgana…I didn’t expect her to be there. Besides, you have to admit” he nodded to Kayle, staring at her exposed butt cheeks that were revealed by her g-string. “Your sister is pretty hot.”

That was the straw that broke the camels back. Morgana hated it when she was compared to Kayle, especially now when Morgana thought she had the upper hand by proving Kayle was a hypocrite. Stepping forward to Draven, Morgana let all her rage out as she screamed at the top of her lungs. “OH SO THAT’S WHAT YOU LIKE HUH? NOT REAL WOMEN BUT TALL BIG BREASTED BIG ASSED BLONDE sl*tS LIKE MY SISTER?! WELL FUCK YOU DRAVEN!!”

Morgana was so focused on shouting at Draven that she didn’t realize Kayle was on her feet again, slowly walking towards Morgana from behind. Kayle didn’t appreciate being called a sl*t and was even more sour about Morgana destroying her armor. Bending down slightly, Kayle reached out, grabbed both sides of Morgana’s skirt and pulled it down to her feet.

Morgana’s eyes grew wide as she felt something slide down her legs and spun around immediately, letting out a huge gasp. “WHAT THE FUCK!!” But it was too late. Morgana looked down and saw her pale white legs and the white cotton pair of plain bikini briefs with a halo and wings and the words “Angel” written on it.

“Now who’s the hypocrite?” Kayle asked with a smirk as she saw Morgana standing there in her prissy cute panties.

“YOU b*tch!!” Morgana shouted as she folded both hands over her panties.

“Now that’s a surprise.” Draven said, “I thought you’d be wearing thongs and leather since you’re such a rebel.”

Morgana turned around and slapped Draven across the face, her own turning a dark shade of crimson as she heard the laughter around her grow with people in the halls pointing at her panties. “Shut up!” she said, “I’m still a rebel…I just…like these panties.”

“Eew!” one of the goth girls said as she looked at her hero, her tiny butt hidden under the boring cotton panties that didn’t even curve around the tummy area to match a sexy style. “I thought you had style Morgana.”

“What?” Morgana said, looking at her disappointed fans. “No…I do!” she pleaded, “I have lots of style. I’m still bad!”

“Says the chick with Angel written on her panties” Draven said.

“Shut the fuck up Draven!” Morgana shouted and then turned to Kayle. “I’m going to kill you you fucking sl*t!” and with that she reached out to grab onto Kayle’s hair, pulling it as hard as she could while also throwing her weight forward. Because her legs were still wrapped up in her skirt, Morgana tripped on the skirt and fell forward with enough force to send Kayle on her back.

“CATFIGHT!!” Draven shouted as he watched both underwear clad women pull at each other’s hair, while their exposed bodies jiggled wildly from the force. Kayle’s breasts swung side to side while Morgana’s also managed to spill out of her shirt, showing off two dark purple nipples.

“Eek! Stop! My breasts are showing!” Morgana squealed, stopping to hold her breastplate up against them.

“Get over it you prude!” Kayle shouted, grabbing onto the center of Morgana’s top and pulling down as hard as she could. “You started this by Jinxing me.”

“Ahh! Someone help me!” Morgana cried, horrified as she saw her C cup breasts drop down after being set free. She tried scrambling to her feet to run away, deciding that her pale white tits were more important to cover than her cotton panties. As she got to her feet, she saw her goth fans shaking their heads and walking away but not before laughing at their weakened hero. “Wait, come back!” Morgana pleaded.

“I’m not finished with you Morgana!” Kayle shouted, spreading her wings as she tried to fly to her sister but before she could move, the window in the ceiling above shattered and a blinding bright light appeared before them.

“ENOUGH OF THIS!” a loud, echoing voice shouted. People gasped as they looked up at the sky and saw another angel appear from the roof. She wore an armored breastplate over what looked to be a dress made of silver chainmail. In her hand was a large, wide-bladed sword. Keeping her in the air were two wings, one was white like Kayle’s, beautiful feathers flapping in the wind. The other was like Morgana’s, black and rigid, looking too frail to keep anyone in the air and yet they worked in sync with the white wing. Covering the woman’s fair skinned face was a helm that did not cover her long silver hair that flowed beautifully two and fro.

“Mom?!” Kayle shouted as she looked up, gasping once more at being caught without any clothes and turning her body to the side as she raised a leg. She knew she didn’t have enough hands to cover her nakedness, but this was the best she could do.

“Mom?” Morgana said as she turned around and then screamed before placing her arms in and upside down “L” to cover her breasts and underwear. “Mom, I can explain!”

“How dare you two?” their mother called out, hovering several feet off the ground. “You have both brought shame to our family with your own hypocrisy and childish bickering. Worst of all, you did this in the halls of the League!”

“It’s not my fault!” Kayle shouted as she pointed to Morgana. “She ruined my armor!”

“Silence Kayle!” her mother commanded. “You have no position to judge your sister, not with the way you’re dressed. You look like a stripper!”

Kayel’s mouth dropped as her cheeks turned crimson from her mother’s comment. Her legs shuffled against each other as she regretted choosing her g-string to wear in battle. Indeed standing in front of so many people in her smallclothes made her feel like a stripper. Her mother wasn’t done scolding her. “And to do such vile things in front of so many people! Even though she is rebellious, at least Morgana was noble enough to keep her virginity!”

Everyone in the halls all turned to look at Morgana who was so dumbfounded she actually let her hands drop to ball her hands into fists. “MOTHER!!!?” she whimpered, “All these people!” she looked at the spectators, and then Draven who was laughing with Darius. “Draven it’s not true! I’m not a virgin! I’ve had lots of sex I swear!” Morgana rambled, so eager to keep her bad- girl image that she tried thinking of any dirty sexual thing she could think of. “I’ve done it with men and women!”

“Suuure prissy panties.” Draven said, chuckling as he saw Morgana squeal again when she looked down at her panties and bent down to pick her skirt up to cover herself.

“Oh no you don’t Morgana!” her mother commanded, drawing her sword in a downward fashion in the air. Instantly, Morgana’s skirt was pulled out of her hands and sent to the ground. This was one of their mother’s powers, telekinesis, and she also used it for another purpose. “You shall both be disciplined for shaming our family.”

Both Kayle and Morgana screamed, looking at each other before turning to run for the doors. “NO mom! Not here! Please I’ve been humiliated enough!” Kayle cried out, reaching her hands around to cover her bare ass cheeks that were dancing with every footstep she took.

“Enough of your whining!” her mother said and raised both hands in a downward fashion.

Morgana was the first to feel a tug on the back of her panties and then the air of the room blow against her exposed white tush. Her running was stopped when she saw that her panties were around her ankles and her dark purple triangular patch of pubic hair was showing. Flashes started going off and Morgana could see paparazzi taking pictures of her naked body. “NOOO!! Mother please!” she begged as she squeezed her legs together to cover her pussy.

Kayle also felt the tug on her tiny g-string, nearly tripping over the skimpy fabric as it wrapped around her legs like a silk bola. Kayle’s gasp was deafened by the gasps made by everyone else in the room once her pussy was exposed. It was completely shaved, the outer pink lips of her labia poking out and just above her sex was a tattoo of a barber style mustache much similar to Braum’s with the words “Lick here” tattooed above it. “OH MY GOD!” Kayle screamed as she shut her eyes and covered her pussy.

“She has a tattoo!” a fan shouted and pointed.

“Where?!” Kayle’s mother asked, floating to the ground. “Show it to me!”

“No mom! I don’t have a tattoo!” Kayle tried to say, but then she was forced to spin around with the help of her mother’s powers. With all of Kayle’s might, she tried to keep her hands over her tattoo but then she felt a strong force pull them up, giving the rest of the crowd in the room a full glimpse of her hairless tattooed pussy.

“Damn!” Darius said as he stared at Kayle’s tall, curvy body in all its nakedness. “Braum you lucky dog.

“Yeah Kayle. What’s a matter, you should’ve gotten Draven’s mustache tattooed there.” Draven said.

Tears leaked through Kayle’s shut eyes as the comments were shouted. She just wanted to crawl under a rock and die after one humiliation after another seemed to come at her. When she opened them she saw Braum staring at her lower regions and saw a smile creep across his face.

“Eh..I don’t know what to say Kayle…but Braum is always glad to oblige!”

“Silence cur!” Kayle’s mother shouted, pointing her sword at Braum and slashing it in the air. Immediately Braum’s belt broke in two and his pants slid to the ground, showing off a pair of white bikini briefs with cow spots printed on them.

Everyone in the room pointed and laughed at the Freljord warriors’ underwear and he let out his own squeal before picking up his shield and using it for cover. “eh heheh..cows are noble animal yes?” he said as his face turned pink.

While Braum bent down to pull up his pants, Kayle and Morgana’s mother returned to her daughters who were both moving their arms in different places of their bodies to cover as much as possible. “As for you two.” The mother said as she raised her sword. “It’s time to be punished!” WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!, she swung her sword with forehands and backhands.

Kayle and Morgana both started to scream in pain as tiny flames danced on their asses. Morgana’s cute little butt started to turn from white to red as her mother’s spankings got hotter, causing the rebellious angel to cry out fresh tears. “MOOM! STOOOOP!! I’M AN ADULT! I’M TOO OLD TO BE SPANKED!!”

Kayle’s ass was slightly larger and so when it was hit, her ass cheeks would shake with great force, long horizontal red welts forming across both sides of her derriere. Kayle weeped but kept her cries silent, too busy looking at the laughing faces of all the League spectators getting pictures of her public spanking. She knew that after today, there was no coming back to the League, not for either of them. For Morgana, she could no longer be seen as a badass rebel, not with the pathetic cries she was making. As for Kayle, she knew that her loss would be told to all the other champions and that the public shame placed on a woman’s sexual exploits were enough to ruin her career. Women and men would judge her as a sl*t and it would be years before she could win a victory and not feel that shameful stigma attached to it.

When their mother finished, she looked down at her daughters and saw that both of their asses were covered in red welts. The pain was so much that both Kayle and Morgana were on their knees, even in a more submissive position than before. “You will both come back home and pray for forgiveness.” She said in a calm voice. “Now stand up and walk the rest of the way out, without your clothes. Your walk of shame is not over.”

Slowly, both Kayle and Morgana rose to their feet, keeping their heads bowed down as they covered their exposed crotches and breasts before walking towards the door. The humiliation of their being naked was shadowed by their spankings, reducing them from adult angels to sniveling babies. With their panties around their ankles, Kayle and Morgana could only walk in a sideways waddle, their legs spread far enough so that their underwear stretched out for all to still see. It looked almost like a ceremony the way their mother followed them. Cameras continued going off as people tried to get a few more pictures of the two angels, their red asses practically glowing. It wasn’t until they were out of the room that someone shouted, “Let’s hear it for Teemo for getting us more naked shots of League champions!”

“TEEMO! TEEMO! TEEMO!” people cheered as they raised their hands in praise to the tiny Yordle.

Teemo stood high on the riser to the portal with his hands on his hips, feeling like he had just won a two versus one victory. His victory was cut short when he heard the doors to the hall burst open and the voices of two women.

“WHERE IS THAT LITTLE SHIT?!?” Ahri could be heard shouting.

“I’M GOING TO GET THAT FOOTAGE BACK, EVEN IF IT MEANS NAILING YOU TO THE WALL!!” Vayne added.

“Uh oh!” Teemo said before stepping into the portal and disappearing onto summoner’s rift for his own safety. Even when it came to revenge, there were always casualties.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s