uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2017, 04:39 AM

Default WWE: Stephanie McMahon & Seth Rollins

Before I get into the story just want to say this is my first time writing any type of fan fiction. Any and all comments are welcome and I'd really like some constructive criticism if you lot wouldn't mind.

__________________________________________________ _______

“He made you, you are where you are today because of him. Quite frankly Seth you’re only in this ring because HE allows you to be.”

*SLAP*

Stephanie McMahon lunges forward and slaps Seth Rollins

“You aren’t even half the man my husband is.” Stephanie bellows out before dropping the microphone. She carefully exits the ring, making sure her short skirt doesn’t expose the lace panties she’s got on underneath. After all once Raw is wrapped up she’s meeting Hunter to celebrate their anniversary. Skipping up the ramp, very happy with the job she’s done in the ring, her breasts bounce, almost like they are trying to break free of the white business button up shirt she has on.

Seth stands alone in the ring, selling the slap Stephanie just gave him with a look of shock and confusion on his face. The crowd chant his name in unison letting them know they are behind him and fully against what Stephanie has just done. Slowly exiting the ring he makes his way up the ramp. Once he’s behind the curtain he begins to let off.

“What the fuck was that? That wasn’t in the script? Where is she?”

The producer he is screaming in the face of just points to his left. Seth knows where she will be, her makeshift office for the night. Bounding up to the office, he contemplates knocking on the door before thinking fuck that and storms in.

“The fuck was that Stephanie?” Seth asks her.

She doesn’t reply as she’s too busy adjusting her ample bosom in the dressing room mirror. She’s got a big night with Hunter ahead.

“Stephanie? What the fuck?” again he asks.

This time she just sighs before replying “Seth, can you honestly say you’ve gave this company you’re all since returning? What happened out there needed to happen. You’ve half-assed your way through every damn show lately. When I said you aren’t even half the man my husband is, I meant it.”

“Is that right Stephanie?” Seth replies.

“You’re damn straight its ri…..”

Stephanie can't even finish her sentence before Seth has pounced forward. Impulse and lust taking over him. He grabs Stephanie from behind, his hands groping at those huge tits. They both know a deep under-lying sexual tension has been between them for as long as they can remember

“Seth what the fuck are you…” again she is cut off as Seth replies with “Is that fucking so, Stephanie?”

One hand clawing at her mammoth breast the other one begins to work its way down her body. Over her stomach, until it reaches her mini-skirt. It doesn’t take much but he hoists it up slightly and begins to rub her pussy through the lace panties. Slowly Stephanie's’ protest begins to waver and soft groans escape her mouth.

Seth begins biting her neck softly, with each bite she lets another groan escape. His hands still wandering, he slips aside her panties and begins to run his fingers up and down her pussy lips. Taking special attention to make a single circular motion over her clit every time his stroke reaches the top.

“But Seth…. No… No… We cantahhhhhhhhh.” Stephanie doesn’t even convince herself as she starts to grind her arse into Seth’s crotch, hard.

Seth slides two fingers deep inside her throbbing vagina. He begins to finger fuck her, starting off slowly, yet getting faster and faster with every individual stroke. Stephanies lets out long moans, she expected to be doing this tonight, just not with Seth. Seth keeps on finger fucking her, still Stephanie has her back to him as her pushed-to-the-side panties and his fingers begin to get more and more lathered in her juices.

Without warning, Seth spins Stephanie around. Now face to face and full of passion they begin to kiss. A passionate embrace which gets hotter and hotter. Sliding his fingers between the holes Stephanie’s buttons on her button-up-shirt make, he rips it wide open in one swift motion. Buttons fly everywhere.

Kissing down her neck, he reaches her huge breasts and scooping them out of the bra one by one, he begins to suck vigorously on her nipples, throwing in the odd nibble for good measure. Stephanies nipples begin to get hard as she pushes his face right into her tits.

He continues to kiss and caress down her body until his mouth tastes her sweet pussy juice. Stephanies moans of passion really begin to intensify as Seth slides two fingers in her pussy and sucks on her clit. Her hips sway but Seth does not detach.

Stephanies I-Phone begins to ring, and Triple H’s face pops up on the front screen. He’s expecting her soon but little does he know she is pre-occupied. As if he is mocking Triple H, with every dialer ring Seth does a small circular motion around Stephanie’s clitorous and finger fucks her that little bit harder.

Her protests of earlier now fully forgotten Steph lets out the sexiest of moans as she lets loose and cums all over Seth’s chin. She grinds her hips on his face for maximum effect as the last 8 weeks on the road all unload over his face.

With a wry grin on his face he comes back up to her face level before plunging his tongue in her mouth, letting her taste not only herself but what he made her do. Grabbing both her arms, he flips her around. Bent over a make up table Stephanie gets a look at herself in the attached mirror. Her make-up is all over and her hair’s a mess but she barely gets a minute to contemplate it as Seth’s cock is rubbing up and down her pussy, teasing it but she absolutely loves it.

He dips it in and then fully out a few times, before eventually plunging it all the way in. Seth grabs her left arm and holds it behind her back, her right is propping her up. She is rendered essentially useless as Seth strokers harder and faster. The slap of them coming together rings around the room but its drowned out by the sexual moans of Stephanie. She finds herself plunging herself back onto his every thrust. The feeling inside of her is like she’s about to explode yet still she meets his every thrust with a back push of her own.

Again her phone begins to ring, again her husband's face pops up on the front screen. Lost in the passion, she’s unaware that her huge breasts are brushing up against the touch screen, getting dangerously close to the answer button, until it happens.

“Hey babe, where are you? I’m at the restaurant waiting. Babe?? Hello?? Stephanie?”

Instead of his wife replying back with a coherent answer all Triple H is presented with on the other end of the phone is the sound of stephanie getting fucked good and hard. Panic courses through him as he listens to his wife make noises like never before. Then he hears something that makes his blood curdle and his heart break

“Oh Seth…… Keeping fucking me, keep fucking me! Ohhhhh… I’ma… oh.”

Stephanie lets out a moan that would be heard the arena over. With her head thrashing about and her eyes rolling into the back of her head she meets Rollins thrust with one last push back on his member and begins to cum, again and again. Seth climaxes at the same time and shoots a healthy steamy load right up her.

Steph props herself up on the dresser table as Seth pulls himself out and wipes his cock all over her arse cheeks. It’s now that she notices her phone has been answered and its her husband. She starts mouthing “shit, shit, shit… what the fuck are we gonna do?”

Seth pulls his pants back up and just grins at Stephanie before saying “Fuck do I know? Ask your husband, after all he’s twice the man I am, right?”

He gives her a cheeky pat on her ass and walks out the room extremely proud of himself. As Stephanie has a face of thunder as she realises she has just been used and abused but quite frankly…. She couldn’t give a fuck, she lets out a dirty smile as Seth slams the door shut.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

So what do y'all think? Would you read another one? What do I need to work on? Honestly all comments welcome and I'd really like some feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to StephFAN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d