uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-01-2016, 05:23 PM

Thanked 2,181 Times in 138 Posts
Default photography fun

Before I start, please bare in mind that I'm sharing this story in the non fiction section rather than the photo section because despite the title, I don't have any pics. And as you'll see, I am just as disappointed as some of you are.
So to set the scene, I am a bit of an amateur photographer. nothing special just like to go out with my camera and see whats about. As it happens my, rather fit, sister in law is also into it. In fact we often go out together. So a few weeks ago, she said she needed to speak to me about taking some pics but it was a little embarrassing for her. Intrigued, I looked forward to finding out what it was all about.
She basically said that as a Christmas present she wanted to make her hubby a calendar. Nothing too racy, just a few sexy shots that he could enjoy but that wouldn't be 'to' embarrassing if someone happened to see. At first I just figured that she wanted some ideas as she often asked me for tips when we were out. But soon it became clear that she wanted me to actually take them! I was hardly going to turn that down, but being the perfect gent, I suggested she try herself using a tripod and timer. She then told me that she had already tried that and wasn't happy with the results. That's why she needed my help. We spent the next couple of hours deciding what kind of thing she wanted and where etc. Mainly it was stuff around the house. Cooking in the kitchen, reclining on the settee, that sort of thing. And obviously a few in the bedroom. She also wanted a couple outside.
The day came when we had agreed. It was a weekend when her hubby was away at a meeting so we wouldn't be disturbed. I arrived nice and early with my camera and all my gear. Only for her to give me her camera and insist that all photos be taken on her camera with her memory card. I was gutted (on the inside). Despite all my hopes, there was no way I'd be able to keep anything I took. Still, I would have the memories of seeing her scantily clad. And I'd already seen her topless years before anyway. Still. I had hoped.
Anyway, as we started, it wasn't going to well. She was stood in a very sexy black number, with stocking too, but couldn't relax into it. Everything we tried just wasn't turning out right. Until she relaxed, we were going to get no where. I suggested a stiff drink but she said it was way too early. We decided to take a break and hope she'd calm a little otherwise we were going nowhere. She put her dressing gown and on and we went for a coffee. As we were chatting we kept trying to come up with a solution to relax her. Jokingly I said, how about if we both just got naked for ten minutes, so there was nothing to hide. She chuckled and then shocked me by saying it was worth a go. I looked at her almost disbelievingly.
"Are you serious?" I asked.
"I'm not sure" she said. "Can't hurt to try".
With that, she dropped her dressing gown and stood up. I stood up to and started to undress. Before I knew it I was standing opposite her in just my underwear with her the same.
"ready?" she asked.
"why not" I said.
Then she unclipped her bra and at the same time we both stripped completely naked. We stood looking at each other for a few seconds. Me twitching bug time. She grinned.
"Like what you see then?" she asked.
I just grinned. After that we sat down, and finished our drinks. Headed back up stairs and tried again. This time, she was much more relaxed so we got on with it. I did think about staying naked but didn't want to put her off with a raging hard on all day. So I just put my t-shirt and pants back on.
Within a few hours, we had all the pics she wanted plus a few more so she could choose the best. As I left, she said I could see the finished calendar and if anyone asked, it was a friend from a camera club we went to that took all the pics.
While I was gutted I never got to keep any copies, I have them all stored in my own memory bank.

Would love to hear if anyone has similar stories.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:41 AM

Thanked 3,209 Times in 182 Posts

Had you said film (anyone here remember film?) instead of memory card I would have thought this could have been my wife. Years ago she did something similar for me. Money was tight and she surprised me at Christmas with a calendar of her. At first she said a girlfriend of hers took the pics, but I'm also pretty good friends with the girl she said took them and I was able to pretty much rule her out. When I challenged her with that she just said well doesn't the mystery of it make it even hotter.
And she was right, even though we were no strangers to nude beaches and a had been to a number of Fantasy Fests and other parties, the thought of her naked, posing in the living for someone and me not knowing who it was still gets me going 20 years later. Especially two of the pics. One of them has whipped cream covering both nipples. In the second one it was obvious that the whipped cream was licked off.
I also think it was pretty hot that she had them developed at a local drug store. God knows how many copies they may have kept.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:13 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Lucky man!

You are a very lucky man to be even asked to take those photos but the least she could have done was give you a copy of the calendar, right? Lol! Photo session stories are possibly my favorite type, having been involved in quite a few, myself. Thanks for yours. I enjoyed it immensely!

Last edited by nectcouple; 01-03-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2016, 07:02 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 171 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
You are a very lucky man to be even asked to take those photos but the least she could have done was give you a copy of the calendar, right? Lol! Photo session stories are possibly my favorite type, having been involved in quite a few, myself. Thanks for yours. I enjoyed it immensely!
I have to agree Nectcouple. The stories I have read on this site about photo sessions have been some of my favorites. If only my wife would surprise me with some pictures and a story!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maximus999 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2016, 04:07 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Before I start, please bare in mind that I'm sharing this story in the non fiction section rather than the photo section because despite the title, I don't have any pics. And as you'll see, I am just as disappointed as some of you are.
So to set the scene, I am a bit of an amateur photographer. ........................ . Jokingly I said, how about if we both just got naked for ten minutes, so there was nothing to hide. She chuckled and then shocked me by saying it was worth a go. I looked at her almost disbelievingly. .....................
Then she unclipped her bra and at the same time we both stripped completely naked. ......................................
While I was gutted I never got to keep any copies, I have them all stored in my own memory bank.

Would love to hear if anyone has similar stories.
Great story, loved it. I could imagine your dismay, only images left are in your mind.

My story not so erotic as frustrating. THIS WAS in the latter days of film. I believe it was "Seattle Film" that would develop my pics and give you them back in prints AND a floppy disk. yeah, a 5-1/2" floppy.

... Regardless, I had taken many pics of the wife previously in various states of dress and undress with some degree of success.

.... We went to the Caribbean, and I took what I was sure, the best, most perfect, artful and flattering pics of the wife. We were at a resort in Barbados. (definitely not clothing optional on that island)

.... One night after some drinks, we decided to take some pics outdoors. Some shots at the beach with the resort in the background. Others on the grounds with the beautiful plants, fountains, etc as backdrops. Some completely nude, others with a sarong teasing partial nudity. I took a whole roll of 36 pics, all with flash.

... Next day, I go to change the film. The film wouldn't rewind, so the camera wouldn't open.

... The Fucking camera was broke!!! Gears stripped or something. I didn't know cameras could "break". I had to literally pry the camera open to get the film out. Almost all completely exposed to light. If I had my wits about me, I should have taken it home and opened in a darkroom or have a pro do it. It wasn't a cheap camera either.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2020, 01:01 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default 10th Anniversary

An attractive new neighbor came to visit minutes after my wife pulled out of our driveway. I stepped out the door and we spoke in the front yard. My wife can be suspicious if she hears I have beautiful girls in the house when she is not there.
She asked some questions like do I do good photography, could I keep a secret, and am Ko I embarrassed by nudity?
I responded that we were nudists, I had over a hundred nudes of my wife taken since she was a teenager, and I was great at keeping secrets.
For their 10th anniversary her husband wanted ten nude photos of her. She did not trust the local boudoir shops and since we are almost strangers, she may not be so terribly
embarrassed.
She offered to pay and if I got erect she would give me a handjob but no more. I would not take $ and I would likely go home and fuck my wife.
We agreed on a weekday and to use the private backyard at a friend’s home who was on vacation.
I picked her up early and we had a bright sunny day. She insisted on using her point and shoot Nikon because everything would go on mini SD chip that would stay in her wallet—she would not let him keep it but he could see the photos with her.
Once in the yard in the shade of big trees, she quickly removed her sweat suit and put on black heels to match her stockings and nothing else. She got chatty to hide her nervousness. They both wanted memory photos taken before they had kids; her sister had made a portfolio of naughty photos taken over 15 years starting when they were dating.
She had a slim figure on a small frame, blond on top with a brown trimmed triangle. We started with a few shy photos, sexy but nothing showing and progressed to raunchy spreads showing her most secret pink circle.
I enjoyed it and took 18 photos. She was very attractive in a fashion model sense but not what I prefer so I was not turned on until she said “I hope this doesn’t make you think less of me” and she laid in some thick grass and began pumping four fingers into herself switching to a vigorous frigging occasionally.
That got to me and I pumped a generous load of my own special lotion over her lower parts as she laid with her knees pulled above her ears.
I saw her seldom after that and her husband was transferred to Plano, Texas a year after the photo shoot.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:40 PM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default Wow, some neighbor.

Women certainly can be surprising.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, photoshoot, sil

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11