Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2015, 05:11 PM
A user who abused the forums

Default sl*tty Girlfriend story

A story my sl*tty girlfriend wrote for me, some parts are true some are not so i figured its best in Fiction

Darkness engulfs me again in the back of the taxi as I turn off my phone. I've left you several messages but I don't know where you or of if you will read them in time.

A wave of nervous excitement washes over me and I clutch the seat my my bare thighs. Light flashes through the windows as we pass street lamps and I catch a glimpse of my pussy peeking out from my little pink bodycon dress as I'm not wearing any panties and I squirm a little in my with the pleasure of knowing how much you would love me this way.

The taxi driver keeps stealing glances at me in the rear view mirror hungrily wanting more.. so I catch his eyes and spread my legs and with my givers I make a trail with my juices from my pussy down my thighs.. he stops breathing and adjusts the mirror and refuses to look at me again.

Hmmm.. pity.. but it's just as well as the vibrating in the seat supporting me tells me that we're at the club now.. God I love the way a deep base makes everything vibrate...

I throw some money through the window and as I flick open the taxi door I notice that my arrival is being watched by an enormous black man whose demeanour tells me he is the bouncer, and 4 guys scrawny white guys sucking greedily on their cigarettes. I shudder a little in displeasure at the sight of this mismatched group and steal a look at the bouncers crotch.. wondering how big he might be.. ah that helped.. slowly, tantalisingly I stretch on barefoot out of the door onto the pavement as far as I can reach.. and then push the door open further and watch his trousers stretch to an uncomfortable breaking point as his cock begs to be released from his trousers as he sees my wet pussy. I meet his eyes and get out of the taxi now.

A moment later I reach the velvet ropes before him I untie one. I slip it around my waist and offer the ends teasingly to the bouncer. He coughs slightly and tells me 'there is another entrance for VIPs, follow me'. He leads me by the red ropes through a side door and as he holds the curtain open for me I lift my dress up just another inch so my pussy is out and he can't hold back anymore from thrusting his fingers deep inside me... 'ohhhhh yeeeesss.. what took you so fucking long??' Then he slaps my bum hard but playfully and pushes me through into the club 'filthy sl*t..'

I adjust my dress just a little so that it leaves half an inch of my pussy showing.. and I step happily onto the grimy dance floor knowing how black my feet will be in no time at all...

That thought makes me think of you so much so I check my phone again hoping.. and I'm rewarded with a little message from you asking for a picture and promising you'll be there in an hour and I'd better be a dirty little sl*t for you until then. My smile broadens as I think of your kisses and your hard cock filling me the way no other man does...

A dozen steps later and a drink is thrust into my hand by a hopeful guy.. I give him a cheeky grin and lead him onto the dance floor. 'Where are your shoes?' I grab his hand as I reply... 'Are you worried about my feet or are you going to manage my pussy? Don't waste my time.' He takes the bait and finds my clit. Mmm.. 'faster and harder..' He responds and I feel the first little orgasm building. I let it trip over and then I push him away.. someone so much hotter has caught my eye...

I saunter over and accuse him... 'Are you watching me?' 'How could I not... did he satisfy you?' 'Hahhaha you must be joking. Not even close. Can you give a little sl*t what she needs?' He then slaps my ass and takes me to the men's room...

On our way I've picked up a second man. The first looks a little confused so I patiently help him understand as I let him finger fuck me a bit.. 'Well you don't have 2 cocks do you?' 'No.' 'So then how could you possibly fill me with enough cum to please my man?'

With that he couldn't wait any longer. He whipped out his hard pulsing cock and thrust it deep inside me. I had my phone ready and give you the pleasure of watch us on FaceTime... I move the phone down between my legs so you can see his hard cock pounding my wet pussy and then explode his seed deep inside me... he comes out dripping and the second wastes no time but lifts me up in the sink so he can watch me play with my clit.. 'Oh.. you want me to cum too do you? Well aren't you a giving one?' I rub my pussy hard and give you a flash of the blackened soles of my feet too.. but then you're gone.. the connection is lost.. but the very moment the second one cums I understand what happened as you burst your way through the bathroom door.

Panting but spent the guys are easily pushed aside by you. Kissing me deeply you explore my pussy with your expert fingers and you stiffen immediately as you realise how overflowing with their cum I am. You pick me up and push though the crowd.. 'She's mine.. fucking amateurs. But thanks for getting her ready for me.'

You throw me onto the backseat of the taxi and lift my legs up and open wide so you can play with my blackened filthy feet as you suck on my pussy... and the first of many proper orgasims that only you know how to give me starts to tear through my body.. 'Take me home now and fuck your filthy sl*t...'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdvs1234 For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot wife, public sex, pussy, sl*t, wifesharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s