Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 09-29-2016, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Is Lady Chatterley full frontal stuff?
The review here would seem to imply frontal but I've not seen this production myself.

hxxp://exeuntmagazine.com/reviews/review-lady-chatterleys-lover-crucible/

Normal theatre reviews don't cover the detail that might get posted here. That's why I'm hoping someone local will go along. However, the reviews I've read do imply it's quite a slow evening so maybe not one to travel a long distance for. The novelty is nudity in a relatively big Theatre outside London.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedjut View Post
The review here would seem to imply frontal but I've not seen this production myself.

hxxp://exeuntmagazine.com/reviews/review-lady-chatterleys-lover-crucible/

Normal theatre reviews don't cover the detail that might get posted here. That's why I'm hoping someone local will go along. However, the reviews I've read do imply it's quite a slow evening so maybe not one to travel a long distance for. The novelty is nudity in a relatively big Theatre outside London.
This review suggests it as well

hxxp://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/theatre/hedydd-s-happy-to-go-for-the-full-monty-on-stage-1-8155189
The Following User Says Thank You to spanker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 10:43 AM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 135 Posts
Default Naked visit of museum in Montreal, Canada

hxxp://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/10/12/vous-pourrez-visiter-le-musee-des-beaux-arts-completement-nus-demain

It's today thursday, so hurry up....

Last edited by tdi16v; 10-13-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:38 PM

Sophie Wu is topless for a few minutes in ‘Shopping and Fucking’ at the Lyric Theatre, Hammersmith. This is running until 5th November. Be aware that there is also very brief full frontal male nudity. The theatre has been heavily reconfigured with raised bench seating in the stalls and on stage. I would say you have good views from all and when Sophie is topless it is also shown on a bank of TV screens on the stage. If you chose the stalls avoid the front row or risk getting hit by ‘vomit’, pasta and pot noodles. That’s what happened when I went; luckily I was in the second row. UK folks will probably know Sophie best as Kingsley’s girlfriend Heather in the TV series ‘Fresh Meat’.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eedjut For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 12:49 PM

Default Saw Lady Chatterley last week

Quote:

Saw Lady Chatterley last week. Hedydd Dylan as Lady Constance Chatterley is fully nude on stage several times in both halves and often for some time. Jonah Russell (male actor) as Mellors is also naked in some scenes and has some very intimate moments with 'Lady Chatterley'. The play is well lit and nothing hidden. I actually enjoyed the production. I suspect that it has been improved upon as the run has gone on and I enjoyed the whole performance.

Next venues are Brighton and Cambridge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 12:58 PM

Thanked 3,622 Times in 621 Posts

not sure if this will be any good?

https://ikon-gallery.org/event/roger...untitled-2011/
Old 11-28-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp782000 View Post

Saw Lady Chatterley last week. Hedydd Dylan as Lady Constance Chatterley is fully nude on stage several times in both halves and often for some time. Jonah Russell (male actor) as Mellors is also naked in some scenes and has some very intimate moments with 'Lady Chatterley'. The play is well lit and nothing hidden. I actually enjoyed the production. I suspect that it has been improved upon as the run has gone on and I enjoyed the whole performance.

Next venues are Brighton and Cambridge.
Thanks Simonp. Any comments on her body features?
Old 12-06-2016, 05:47 PM

Elizabeth Debicki who is probably best known from the BBC Series ‘The Night Manager’ is briefly topless in the ‘Red Barn’ currently running at London’s National Theatre. For stage nudity it’s quite an erotic scene but choreographed so that she is mostly turned away from the audience. Actor Mark Strong is getting a good eyeful every night. I was sitting 10 rows back slightly left of centre (facing the stage) and got a brief full view of her breasts as the scene progressed and she stood by the doorway of a bathroom that’s part of the set. The set is really complex and if you are sitting too near the front or at either end of the seat rows I suspect you will miss not just the nudity but key parts of the play too.

Based on the reputation of the playwright David Hare the entire run was sold out to the National Theatre’s mailing list but if you check the theatre website tickets become available a few days before most shows. I booked mine on the Thursday night before the Friday performance I attended. I quite enjoyed it but it’s had a mixed critical reception.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eedjut For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2016, 07:37 PM

Thanked 5,310 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
London’s Soho Theatre is once again offering some top quality stage nudity. Currently playing is ‘Two Man Show’ by the RashDash Theatre Company. The two main performers Helen Goalen and Abbi Greenland are topless for much of the 70 minute show and fully naked for around 10 minutes half way through. During the naked section the third performer, the excellent musician Becky Wilkie also strips off completely. I’ve seen several shows by this group and this was the first time I’ve seen them fully nude although Abbi Greenland has been briefly topless before in a previous show.

The show is in the small Theatre Upstairs so you are very close to the performers. It’s also played in the ‘traverse’ with the audience both sides of the performance area. There is no stage so this means effectively there are two front rows to get a good seat. I would recommend front row in the centre or one of the raked seats in the centre. Beware the second row adjacent the entrance as this does not have a rake so if you get a tall person in front you are blocked. I easily got a front row seat by keeping close to the bar exit when they put the call out that the theatre is open.

Details are here:

hxxp://www.sohotheatre.com/whats-on/two-man-show/

There are some good photos on the site that give a reasonable idea of what to expect. The nudity in the photos is under lit. This is not the case in the actual show. The show had excellent reviews from the Edinburgh festival and was packed when I went on Saturday (prior to press night) so it might be worth booking ahead if you want to go on a peak night.

The show will be back in London in February and March.
You described their breasts and bushes in a different post - how about their butts?
Trailer with a few nipples: youtube.com/watch?v=inQM8Zm6_aE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2017, 09:54 AM

It's a new year, so plenty of new plays will be opening. Obviously for our Canadian friends Mrs Henderson Presents will be opening later this year (no news on the cast yet).

Does anybody have any other top tips for upcoming stage nudity in 2017?!
The Following User Says Thank You to Livers200 For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s