Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-22-2014, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Though, once the foreplay begins, she's in a less talkative mood
Same with my wife!

I have gotten her to loosen up out of bed and tell me things about her past, but it isn't easy and she doesn't like it. She knows my history (including how I lost my virginity), and she doesn't like how angry I can get when I think about it (I was basically r--ped -- didn't know what I was doing until later, nor did I know it was wrong). I do know she got pregnant by the boyfriend before me and wanted to marry him, but her parents forced her to abort the child (hence she's strongly anti-abortion to this day) and broke up the romance.

My wife is only the second female I ever slept with (although I did sleep with another girl when my wife-to-be and I broke up for a few months). As far as I know, I'm only the second guy she slept with, although I know she and another girl were taught how to do blow jobs by an ex-sailor at community college. She insists that's all she did with the ex-sailor, although she's sure her female friend went further with the swabbie.

Never tried it in a VW, but we did often use my folks Pinto hatchback. Lots of room in the back of that!

F
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 06:28 PM

Thanked 1,771 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffinthings View Post
Certain aspects of her past she is quite candid. Other aspects, it takes a lot of alcohol and questions and its still cryptic. But there are a couple gems from her past that I have used my imagination to fill in the blanks
That's how I got the scoop about my wife's past...booze. Worked like a champ and now she is pretty open about her past!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cum_y For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 07:17 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum_y View Post
That's how I got the scoop about my wife's past...booze. Worked like a champ and now she is pretty open about her past!
My wife just acts silly with booze. I use sex and playing with her tits to find out things. Mostly just things she wanted to try since she had no past. Sucking and rubbing nipples works wonders. It also got her to say yes more often when playing games.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM

my wife is very open about her past, I know 3 of the 4 guys she fucked before me, and it turns me on when she tells me stories of that they did together. Often when i am playing with her, I tell her to think about the cocks she's sucked when she was younger, and it's usually instant orgasm.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to danyg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2014, 12:47 PM

Thanked 2,334 Times in 147 Posts
Default My Wife:

ABSOLUTELY TRUE:
This is my wife's 3rd marriage. She has fucked around 100 guys and at times has been pretty easy. She has never been shy about telling me of her past and that's one thing I appreciate about her...no surprises. Her 1st husband used to take her on extended weekends, "Deer Hunting" with a small group of his male friends in her early to late 20's (young blonde with a great figure) where they stayed in a cabin. She was to cook, clean, and be sexually available to all the guys whenever they wanted her and she was never allowed to say no to anything they wanted her to do, and from some of the things she told me that was pretty intense.

The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her. He never knew she was enjoying being more sexually active outside of their marriage.

Now here I come into the picture. I have always had a wild kinky streak. I love showing her off to truckers when we are out for a long drive on the Interstate and in Adult Bookstores and their parking lots. I would let the guys feel her up and do anything up to fucking her. I had a Swinger friend introduce us to the Adult Lifestyle Scene. He and his wife took us to a local adult club and we were like kids in a candy store. That same night he fucked my wife and I fucked his. The rest is history. We started going on our own and doing our own thing. We love the 'Hot Wives Night' at the club where the single guys have free access to go upstairs and play with the couples. One night alone she had myself and 6 other guys licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking her at one time. One guy was only left with one of her nylon feet available so he started sucking her toes. She was placed over a couch arm with her ass in the air and every guy took a turn with her. She told me she was sore for the next 3 days and one guy, "in the excitement hit the wrong hole", and did anal on her ( I'm sure he knew what he was doing). She had on white thigh highs and garters but lost the heels really quickly after the action started. She has been ganged a few times, sometimes never seeing the guy that was fucking her.

I do not consider myself a cuckold but I do enjoy watching her in action, hearing the moaning and sounds, and knowing she is getting pleased as she is giving pleasure. We feel our marriage is stable, everyone is winning and it keeps our sex life charged. It's also great to know she is willing to do anything sexually to please me and that I ask of her. I have asked her fuck a few friends and she has never refused to strip for or fuck anyone I wanted her too.

We are getting older now and are starting to slow down some. We still get that wild hair that must be satisfied that comes with including others into the action. I am extremely proud of my wife and she and I have made a great match over the past few years. One thing for sure it has been a life to remember.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM2070.JPG  
Old 09-27-2014, 02:07 AM

Thanks Tifosi and FawazAli for the kind words about her.

I was told that her 1st husband also liked sharing her and watching. She told me at most of the "deer hunting trips" she was the only dear bagged. She said that most of the time in the cabin the guys wanted her to be either dressed in the kinky outfits they bought her or completely naked. She told me most nights she slept with 2 guys, one on each side of her and not her husband. If they woke up in the night and wanted to play she was expected to entertain. I guess in her 20s and 30's she was at her sexual peak and she told me she was a cute true blonde with a great figure and it was easy to get guys attention in a tight top and short shorts so his friends jumped at the chance to go "deer hunting" with her.

From what I was told by her she was pretty much fucked, dp'ed and ganged every way a woman could be fucked. She was told by her cuck hubby when this was set up that she had to do anything the guys wanted and not to refuse any requests. I guess that made it an easier request when we started playing with others.

To say the least she has been a dream come true for me in the sex department (for me every man's perfect wife) even though we are getting older and starting to slow down some. She still let's me invite an occasional friend, even if she has never seen them before, over and she always goes above and beyond to entertain them with out question.

I love her dearly and she is the most fantastic and exciting wife a man could have.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM2069.JPG   HPIM2071.JPG  

Old 09-27-2014, 04:09 AM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts

Dantroop. What an excellent wife you have.
She deserves her own thread about her exploits and experiences.
It would be a pleasure to read
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2014, 11:10 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
Dantroop. What an excellent wife you have.
She deserves her own thread about her exploits and experiences.
It would be a pleasure to read
I wholeheartedly agree! Start your own thread about you and your wife, full of true stories and pics of that beautiful, sexy woman you are lucky enough to have! Would she agree to write some true stories about her past, inculding the deer camp and contribute them to your thread?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2014, 11:42 AM

Default Wonderful Wife

I appreciate the interest and the nice comments about her. I really don't think we would be enough for a thread.

What I have related are actual events in her life and later in ours. She has always been open to her sexual side and as a true male I really appreciate her being in touch with her feminine feelings and not suppress them as most women do. In speaking with some of her girlfriends that knew her during the deer era they told me was very beautiful and pretty hot and, "the guys drooled over her." I'm sure they would be shocked if they had known how open she was to sex, but during that time period but it seemed everyone was experimenting with sex as much as they could.

While she doesn't look in her 20's no more (Wow I wished I had known her then) and we have aged some I still think she's hot. The pics posted are actual pics of her taken about 10 years ago. I have one set of her with a guy I met online once and hit up an online friendship. She agreed to meet him at a local motel. She had never seen what he looked like. She thought it was more fun that way.

Again, she is the best wife a man could have and she has always kept our sex life alive. Having been married previously (the average sexual woman) also I know how much of a rare find she is and I love her very much.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:56 AM

Getting of the theme of the thread but this is a pic of of her with a guy that invited us to meet at a motel.
Fun was had by all.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM2395.JPG  

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012