Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2014, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murperfleem View Post
That would be mine. God I wish I could make more. I have a Celeb ENF story that I wish I could add Anna Kendrick to.
I wish I could make another interactive as well. I don't feel like creating a new profile to do it. The celeb ENF interactive stories out there don't seem to be very imaginative when it came to where the stories were taking place. Either they were too specific, or too broad. Also, the celeb lists aren't as interesting as they could be. Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Anne Hathaway, and others come to mind.

As far as new ideas for stories are concerned, I've been thinking of a story of two female friends. One is an exhibitionist that gets off on being seen naked. The other is a bit more shy, but is open to the idea of exhibitionism. The story can be told from either girl's perspective as the shy girl tags along on the other girl's adventures, or they each find situations where they can be naked by themselves (which can escalate out of their control). Not sure if anyone's interested in such a story, but anyone who's interested in creating the interactive can have at it
Old 10-20-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
I wish I could make another interactive as well. I don't feel like creating a new profile to do it. The celeb ENF interactive stories out there don't seem to be very imaginative when it came to where the stories were taking place. Either they were too specific, or too broad. Also, the celeb lists aren't as interesting as they could be. Anna Kendrick, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Anne Hathaway, and others come to mind.

As far as new ideas for stories are concerned, I've been thinking of a story of two female friends. One is an exhibitionist that gets off on being seen naked. The other is a bit more shy, but is open to the idea of exhibitionism. The story can be told from either girl's perspective as the shy girl tags along on the other girl's adventures, or they each find situations where they can be naked by themselves (which can escalate out of their control). Not sure if anyone's interested in such a story, but anyone who's interested in creating the interactive can have at it
I wish I could create a story like that (exhibitionist/ENF mixes are personal favorite). But sadly that is not possible.
I'm just glad I was able to make my Sara interactive when I could (which has been very quiet lately HINT HINT)
Old 10-20-2014, 05:00 PM

Thanked 3,269 Times in 410 Posts

I had an idea in mind for an interactive story about a hipster girl getting exposed in different urban environments. Ah well...

Also, been going nuts with a X-men female cast thread on my Comic Book ENF story. Here's a link to the beginning of the thread:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-ENF/map/11132

I know I plug my stuff a lot, but I love seeing what others do with it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 02:49 AM

SPLOTCH!

Her name is Rogue, as in rebel. Not rouge, as in the french work for red, or lipstick.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naivul For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 03:04 AM

oh crap! well, whatever
Old 10-21-2014, 07:27 AM

Splotch, since you're the creator of the interactive, you can edit all the chapters. So, if you want to, you can correct every instance of "Rouge" to "Rogue". If it's any consolation, I think you managed to spell her name correctly once. LOL! I'm enjoying the new chapters though
Old 10-21-2014, 10:03 AM

Default alright, alright

I went back and changed most of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 03:14 PM

Got a lot of links to stories that have gone quiet, just gonna post the links see if there's any interest

Embarrassing Revenge
Heathers Naked Adventure
A New Dawn Of Humiliation
Kelseys ENF Adventure
Camp Clearwater ENF
ENF Prone Isabel
Kates Naked Hotel Adventure
Sara The Exhibitionist
Teleporting ENF
Mackenzies Big Mistake
Revealing Vacation
Stripped By Magic
Sweet Dreams
She Just Cant Help It
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MysteriousOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2014, 09:33 PM

I was just reading the latest chapters of Evil Sister, and it seems like Gretchen has convinced a group of guys to grope Erin at their leisure.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
Welp, my first ENF Interactive is open to the public, but unfortunately I cannot post links. It is called "She doesn't know! (ENF)".

It's about an 18 year old girl who leaves her house without getting dressed because she's too tired to notice. Each chapter is going to end with "She knows" or "She doesn't know", although I'm not sure how restrictive that is going to be.
This story also seems a bit forgotten, and is attracting the wrong kind of attention lately (personal opinion of course).
Nice writting so far, clear directives in the opening and still people can't seem to keep to the premises...
Here's the link:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...oesnt-know-ENF

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12