uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2016, 11:31 AM

Default Hostel stories

About a year ago I did some travelling for about 6 months. As I like to travel frugal I usually stayed in hostels. One hostel in Sao Paulo was particularly interesting, so I'll try and relate my experience in full.

I had about a week to spend in Sao Paulo, so booked a hostel in advance and got in around midday. The hostel concierge showed me to my room, which was a mixed dorm of 6 beds (3 bunk beds). When I got to my room, I found that despite the room being mixed, there wasn't any women in it, just 3 other guys. This didn't really bother me, I don't have a lot of money so when I stay at these places it's really an economical decision. The hostel also had an 'only-female' dorm, which I saw on my way up the stairs was next to the mixed dorm. The door to it was shut always, and it had a sign on the front of it saying 'female dorm - please keep closed'. The concierge explained a few things in my dorm and then showed me to my bed, which was situated next to the wall which parted the female dorm and my dorm. I was pretty tired from my journey to Sao Paulo and needed some sleep fairly quickly. But what I did notice before I fell asleep was that a lot of the wall that parted the two rooms was actually just a big window that had been blurred (some sort of film had been put on it that stopped you from seeing through). This wasn't incredibly exciting to me, you couldn't really see through to the other room, at best you could see some shapes, so I didn't see much opportunity for seeing anyone changing. However, in the bottom right of the window, close to where my headspace was, there was a big sticker on the window which covered most of the bottom right except for a small patch in the bottom right corner. Surprisingly, when I looked at this bottom right corner, I noticed the blurry film had been scratched off, allowing me to view part of the female dorm quite clearly. I got a little bit excited but I was also very tired, so decided to go to sleep first.

More in a bit.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:53 PM

I woke up around 7pm, and I was feeling pretty hungry. The lights were on in both my dorm and the female dorm. I decided to leave to find some food, and returned around 8pm. My dorm was upstairs, and as I got to the top of the stairs the bathroom door opened (there was only one bathroom upstairs) and a decent looking Brazilian woman in her late twenties got out wearing only her towel. Trying to be friendly, I smiled and greeted her, but she seemed a little embarrassed and kept walking to the female dorm. I went to my dorm and lied down in my bed with my phone. The 2 guys were still in my dorm chilling in their beds looking at their phones. I could see the other side of the window, and the woman who had just been in the shower had entered and was still wearing her towel. I couldn't get my face right up to the window because I didn't want the other guys to see me perving the girls, and I didn't want the girls to see a face pressed up to the window. Luckily for me, the guys were very engrossed in their phones so I was able to keep glancing over to the window to see if anyone was naked or getting changed.

The woman from the bathroom was chatting in Portuguese with her two friends, and just when I thought she was about to change into something, she moved to an area that wasn't visible by the peep-hole. Darn! When she came back to her bunk bed, I saw she had changed into a very very sheer yellow nighty. I could clearly see the shape of her tits (maybe an A cup), the colour of her small brown nipples and the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties or underwear. I instantly got a hard on and wanted to jerk off. If it wasn't for the two guys in the room I probably would have. I found there was probably 5 girls in the female dorm - 3 Brazilians who were all friends, and a couple of English girls. Another Brazilian girl (more attractive and in her late twenties) took off her pants showing her black but plain panties, but it wasn't a whole lot to marvel at. After this most of the girls seemed to be chilling and sleeping and I got pretty tired and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and chilled in bed for a bit and noticed that the woman who was in her black panties had also woken up. At this point because of the curtains it was quite dark and I couldn't see incredibly clearly. She turned her back to me (possibly away from the other girls in her room) and changed out of her top to go topless before putting on another bra and t-shirt. Again I didn't get to see anything, but it was still pretty hot to see her topless from the back. That day I did some sightseeing but wanted to come back at night to see if any of the girls were going to get changed. When I came back I found there was no guys in my room. Score. There was one fairly attractive English girl in the female dorm in her mid twenties. She was talking to her friend on the phone and just rearranging her luggage in her bag. I remember the conversation they were having seemed fairly mundane - I hung out with this guy, he seems cute but he's not my type and just a friend, I'm still looking for someone. I found out she was staying in her dorm that day because she had a fairly bad cold apparently. After a while nothing was happening to I stuck to my phone, occasionally glancing through the peep-hole. Another girl came in and chatted a bit to the English girl, who was doing stuff with her luggage and fairly close to the peep-hole. At one point I glanced over and I must have made a small sound because as I glanced over the English girl glanced at me through the peep-hole! I instantly moved away and tried to make it seem natural. Feeling like my cover was blown I didn't expect anything else except the girl barging into my dorm accusing me of perving on her. After 5 minutes however, she hadn't come in, so I assumed she just didn't care or whatever.

After another 30 minutes it was getting dark outside and more of the girls came in. They all chatted for a bit and were doing their own thing, and I was occasionally glancing through the peep-hole but being uber cautious and not expecting anything. Another English girl came in and sat down on the bed next to the peep-hole. Just as she did that, the other English girl (the original one who had seen me through the peep-hole) quickly turned her back to the peep-hole, took off her top and bra, and just before putting on another one, turned to her side to expose her decent size and shaped B-cup set of tits with rosy, relatively small nipples! I was shocked, thinking she would have probably got changed in the bathroom considering what had happened before. Since there was no one in the room, I grabbed my dick and began to feel myself getting hard, massaging away. Now I became more intent on seeing more, and since there was no one else in my room, I turned off the lights, shut the curtains and watched intently through the peep-hole. The two English girls left and it was down to the 3 Brazilian girls who were chatting away. The one who wore the yellow nighty left to have a shower and came back in a towel. Again this time she moved to a spot where I couldn't see and changed into her yellow nighty. Still, I could see her tits through the thing and loved it. I decided it was probably all I was going to see that night and spent more time looking at my phone for a while. The other girls left and it was just the one in the yellow nighty in the room. All of a sudden I thought I'd glance over to see if anything was going on and found myself staring directly at the yellow-nighty girl's exposed tits! She was alone in the room and changing into a bra and black figure hugging dress, I assumed to go out in, and as there was no one else in the room, she took her time in adjusting her bra to get it right, giving me ample time to gaze upon her sweater puppies. To be honest though, I had basically already seen her tits but it was still good (and hot) confirmation. She also changed into new panties but did so underneath a towel so while I got a good view of the side of her ass as she pulled her g-string panties up, I didn't get a full frontal view of her sn*tch . After she got changed and left, my dick was throbbing and I needed to get one out, which I did with ease. I went to bed with a smile on my face and a satisfied penis.

The next day I woke up and went sightseeing again, this time to the beach. The beach had a few hot MILFs with their kids, and it was very difficult to not get hard when I saw a mom bend over and show her whole exposed ass in a sexy g-string (for one saucy mama I could see her exposed asshole and the dirty thoughts went wild in my head). When I got back to the hostel I wasn't expecting to see anything amazing in the peep-hole but I thought I'd give it another shot anyway. I got back to my dorm and found that there were 2 guys hanging out in it. Not great. Luckily however, they left after half an hour. In the female dorm the Brazilian girls were all together and chatting (I think both the English girls had checked out at this point). The yellow-nighty girl had gone for a shower but had got changed in the bathroom so I wouldn't be seeing any of her bits that night. Next the other girl (the one who had exposed her black panties and changed topless with her back to me) went for a shower, which I thought could be interesting. She came back after 10 minutes to the room wearing nothing but a towel. Score. One thing that was particularly good about this situation was that her bed was in full view of the peep-hole so I could see her fairly clearly. At this point I grabbed my dick and began jerking off because the whole thing was very hot. The girls were all still chatting very casually, and the girl in the towel was sorting out some of her clothes and makeup or something because she was taking ages to get her towel off (or what seemed like ages to me and my swollen johnson). She put on her panties underneath her towel (I've always found it funny how girls are super protective of other girls seeing their sn*tch but a lot less protective of anyone seeing their tits), and I got a good view of the side of her ass, no pussy shot unfortunately. I could however infer from the lack of hair that she had had a Brazilian wax (it figures I guess). All of a sudden, it happened. She dropped her towel and made no effort to cover her chesticles! I was extremely horny and aroused at this point, as she casually chatted away and giggled to her friends with a full set (I think B cup) of tits with medium to large sized brown areolas. My dick was about ready to burst. She did some other really hot things, such as bending over so I could get a great view of her ass cheeks (how thoughtful of her), and spending about 2 minutes putting a pad between her legs (still chatting away with tits on view). This woman struck me as a prude to begin with, making this moment even hotter. I was still pulling myself and was about ready to finish when the hottest thing happened. The topless Brazilian walked over to where the window was, close to other side of my headspace, and leaned over to get something from the top bunk. As she did so she bent over, tits hanging down and about half a metre away from my face! I had absolutely no control over my libido at this point and my dick literally exploded with cum, it had clearly had enough of the teasing. After this I was pretty tired and ready to go to bed. The girls had gone downstairs and I was ready to sleep.

However, just as I was about to go to bed, one of the guys came up to my room and started speaking Portuguese to me (he was Brazilian), at first I was a bit fearful that somehow my peep-hole antics had been found out, but as I slowly translated what he was saying I realised he was asking me to come downstairs and have some cake, as it was someone's birthday and the hostel had bought some cake for them. I happily obliged but as I was walking down the stairs I realised that I had a wad of slowly drying cum in my pants and, even worse, some on my right hand. Unfortunately it was too late to turn back as the guy was behind me walking down the stairs with me. I got down the stairs and smiled and said hi to everyone, and noticed the Brazilian girls from the female dorm were downstairs which I thought was interesting. One of them (slightly chubby and the only one that didn't get naked) struck up a conversation with me in Portuguese which I tried to follow. It turned out that the girl I had just seen topless was the one who was having the birthday! I decided to be a bit cheeky and wish her a happy birthday. I went over to her, smiled and shook her hand (my right hand was still a little, ahem, wet) gave her a greeting kiss on the cheek and said happy birthday. She was very friendly, smiled a lot at me and even a little flirty. All of this was getting a bit much for me, and at one point I looked down and realised that my penis was desperately trying to push through my pants (luckily it wasn't that evident), and I decided to call it a night and sleep it off. I said my goodbyes and left to go up to the dorm. Did I jerk off again that night? Did I ever!

That was probably the best hostel experience I've ever had but I'm have a couple more which I enjoyed, none as good as that though.
Old 03-23-2016, 06:40 PM

Default Pics?

Amazing story and first hand experience for you

Now to the more interesting part, of course you did pictures too right?????
The Following User Says Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollolz9 View Post
Amazing story and first hand experience for you

Now to the more interesting part, of course you did pictures too right?????
Sorry. Tried to get pictures but my phone is very old and the quality was terrible so they came out all blurred. One thing I just remembered though, some times I couldn't see too much to the left of the room, so I used the phone's camera to see what was going on if someone was changing. I was also pretty scared someone would catch me and chickened out, could not believe my luck though.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hippoyawn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2016, 04:45 AM

Thanked 3,668 Times in 249 Posts

I stayed in hostels about 10 years ago. In a mixed dorm in NYC a girl arrived late. Everyone was sleeping, or so she thought. I was peeking out from under my duvet watching as she undressed down to panties and t shirt.

Another time in Europe an Eastern European girl seemed to think nothing of walking around in a shirt and thong while I openly gawped.

Good times.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greep2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greep2 View Post
I stayed in hostels about 10 years ago. In a mixed dorm in NYC a girl arrived late. Everyone was sleeping, or so she thought. I was peeking out from under my duvet watching as she undressed down to panties and t shirt.
I had a similar thrill in a mixed dorm in New Zealand a few years back I still remember vividly. It was the middle of the day, I was nursing a horrible hangover from the night before, lying in bed all rugged up in the duvet cover on the bottom bunk in the corner of the room. Two Irish girls in their early 20s entered and clearly thought they had the dorm to themselves, they had no idea I was there hidden away, and they took the opportunity to get changed into swimwear.

The very cute, petite redhead asked her friend to watch the door as she riffled through her bag for her bikini. She was really really cute, long flowing red hair, super pretty face with adorable dimples. I was peering through one open eye, thinking to fake being asleep if she were to finally notice me in the corner. My heart was pounding with excitement as I kept shutting my eyes thinking she was looking my way. She was facing away from me as she took her top and bra off, quickly putting on and tying up her bikini top. She turned around and I swear she should see me. I stayed super still, opening one eye to see if I could catch a glimpse. I timed it perfectly as she dropped her shorts and panties to the floor one one fowl swoop, exposing a beautifully trimmed red bush, I could clearly make out her thick landing strip. As she lifted her leg to get her bottoms on, I caught the faintest sighting of lip before she pulled them up hiding everything away again. After she put on some other shorts and a top, she said "Your Turn" to her friend. I couldnt believe my luck.

They switched places, I shut my eyes again as the curly haired brunette Irish lass headed my way. She was a little bigger than her friend, still in a great shape though with decent size boobs. She was more a girl next door type than her friend, but enchanting just the same. I took a peep as she was bending over right near me fishing out her bikini. She moved around a lot more and came very close on a couple of occasions, I was sure I was going to get spotted. I opened my eyes again, she was just a few meters away hanging clothes on the bunk right next to me. I could feel my heart pounding so hard, I opened both eyes as I anticipated the big reveal. After a few false starts and a confirmation no-ones coming (she was clearly more nervous!) she turned and dropped her jeans and panties. I got a nice view of her bum, particularly as she bent over and struggled to get her jeans off. She turned around to the bunk next to me, exposing an impressive huge black bush I didn't think girls her age sported these days. She quickly put on bikini bottoms then board shorts (A bikini was not holding that thing in!) and turned back away from me. She was clearly in a hurry, she was almost panicking as she awkwardly removed her top and bra, throwing them down on the floor and putting her bikini top on. Just when I thought I had missed seeing the goods, her hastiness backfired as she struggled with the ties in annoyance. Turning back to the bunk, away from the door but kinda facing me, she removed the bikini top releasing those glorious puppies out in the open. Her boobs were probably a C or D cup, sitting pretty firmly for their size with huge dark pink nipples. After what seemed like an age (was prob only 10secs or so) she fixed her top up and covered them back up again.

Just like that they grabbed towels and headed out the door, none the wiser I had witnessed the whole thing. I immediately went to the shower to rub one out. I met them briefly in the kitchen area a few days later, struck up some general chit chat, the whole time thinking how wonderful this experience had been for me.

This was toward the beginning of an 18 month backpacking adventure around the world. I had very little budget, so ended up staying in some crazy places with little to no privacy. I certainly have a few other stories like this to tell
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to CalvinIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2016, 09:28 AM

I'm pretty certain I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to hear the other stories!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 05:24 PM

I stayed in this tiny hostel off the beaten track that not only had mixed dorms but a separate mixed washroom/shower block as well. They had a series of toilet cubicles down one side, the last two cubicles were showers that just had a flimsy shower curtain as a door. The other side was all the sinks with a giant mirror running the length of it giving ample opportunity to look back towards them while washing hands or brushing teeth.

Around the corner from this room was an small open changing area with benches along the walls. A few of the more confident girls happily had their tits out without a care in the world, although most went to great lengths to keep things covered up. Sad to say I saw far more sausage then bush in there.

One night while I was brushing my teeth, a nice looking blonde girl entered one of the shower cubicles and shut the curtain behind her. A minute or so later her boyfriend walks in and calls out for her in front of the shower. She responds and he pulls back the curtain the full way open, giving me a great full frontal view off the mirror of her tight body. I remember she had distinct tan lines and was completely shaved. Just like that he pulled the curtain shut behind him.

Had a great few nights at this place, there was a lot of drinking games that led to many people getting naked. This one Australian girl Anna lost a bet and had to take everything off and streak. I was quite excited and got my position on the bench ready for the viewing. This girl had a very cute face, she was more of a curvy girl with a big bum and tits. Clearly she was out of her comfort zone, very very reluctant to do this, she went bright red in the face and said no she wasn't going to do it. After 10 minutes or so, when she returned to the group - two other girls ambushed her, held her arms back and stripped her completely naked exposing her to the entire group. She had huge nipples, wobbling about on her ginormous boobs and I noticed she had a very small blonde landing strip. She clearly was upset, grabber her clothes and ran back inside.

Feeling bad about what happened, someone in the group thought it would be funny if when she came back out everyone was naked. Initially only a few of the group were keen, but it was stressed it would only work if everybody did it. After some gently persuasion and more alcohol, slowly everybody agreed to do it. As I was undressing I was still thinking Are we actually doing this?!? Sure enough there were 16 people standing there buck naked. I surveyed the landscape, observing the varying body types and enjoying the view but being careful not to enjoy it "too much". There where bodies of all shapes and sizes, a mix of pubic styles - most of the girls were trimmed neat but a couple were rocking more of a full bush. We all hid outside as one of the girls went in a got Anna, we all jumped and surprised her as she came out. It made her laugh and she did feel alot better after that.

A very weird hostel but a really really fun night!
Old 12-28-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinIncognito View Post
I stayed in this tiny hostel off the beaten track that not only had mixed dorms but a separate mixed washroom/shower block as well. They had a series of toilet cubicles down one side, the last two cubicles were showers that just had a flimsy shower curtain as a door. The other side was all the sinks with a giant mirror running the length of it giving ample opportunity to look back towards them while washing hands or brushing teeth.

Around the corner from this room was an small open changing area with benches along the walls. A few of the more confident girls happily had their tits out without a care in the world, although most went to great lengths to keep things covered up. Sad to say I saw far more sausage then bush in there.

One night while I was brushing my teeth, a nice looking blonde girl entered one of the shower cubicles and shut the curtain behind her. A minute or so later her boyfriend walks in and calls out for her in front of the shower. She responds and he pulls back the curtain the full way open, giving me a great full frontal view off the mirror of her tight body. I remember she had distinct tan lines and was completely shaved. Just like that he pulled the curtain shut behind him.

Had a great few nights at this place, there was a lot of drinking games that led to many people getting naked. This one Australian girl Anna lost a bet and had to take everything off and streak. I was quite excited and got my position on the bench ready for the viewing. This girl had a very cute face, she was more of a curvy girl with a big bum and tits. Clearly she was out of her comfort zone, very very reluctant to do this, she went bright red in the face and said no she wasn't going to do it. After 10 minutes or so, when she returned to the group - two other girls ambushed her, held her arms back and stripped her completely naked exposing her to the entire group. She had huge nipples, wobbling about on her ginormous boobs and I noticed she had a very small blonde landing strip. She clearly was upset, grabber her clothes and ran back inside.

Feeling bad about what happened, someone in the group thought it would be funny if when she came back out everyone was naked. Initially only a few of the group were keen, but it was stressed it would only work if everybody did it. After some gently persuasion and more alcohol, slowly everybody agreed to do it. As I was undressing I was still thinking Are we actually doing this?!? Sure enough there were 16 people standing there buck naked. I surveyed the landscape, observing the varying body types and enjoying the view but being careful not to enjoy it "too much". There where bodies of all shapes and sizes, a mix of pubic styles - most of the girls were trimmed neat but a couple were rocking more of a full bush. We all hid outside as one of the girls went in a got Anna, we all jumped and surprised her as she came out. It made her laugh and she did feel alot better after that.

A very weird hostel but a really really fun night!
Did anyone refuse to get naked and leave or literally every person stripped off? What was the gender ratio and were some of the girls noticeably embarrassed about being exposed?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 03:22 PM

Back in the early 90s I spent some time backpacking through Australia and New Zealand and stayed in hostels along the way. I always stayed in the coed rooms when I had an option. With girls going topless on the beaches and around the pool they werent always too concerned about changing in the room. One night in a hostel near Cairns I decided to turn in early after a long, hungover day. About 30 minutes later 2 girls, I think from Sweden, came into the room. They were talking and giggling and although I couldnt understand them I could tell they had had a few drinks. They both stripped down to their underware and put on t-shirts to sleep in. They were in clear view of my bed and had to know I was there. Unfortunately they removed their bras after putting on their shirts by unhooking them and pulling them through the arm hole. There was more giggling and loud whispering I couldn't understand as the first girl got in the bottom bunk. The second girl then removed her panties and put them in her pack before climbing up the ladder to the top bunk. She paused a moment on all fours to arrange her sleeping bag as her shirt road up giving me a great view of her ass and pussy. She then climbed into the bag with another giggle and loud whisper which also brought a stifled laugh from her friend. Although they never acknowledged I was there and I couldn't understand anything they said, I'm sure this was done for my benefit either as a last second decision to tease or a dare from the friend. Either way it was much appreciated and completely cured what was left of the hangover and brought good dreams that night.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s