photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-02-2017, 04:46 AM

Default More Stories From My Sex Life

Hey guys I is back with more stories I delete all others cos of issue with my husband at the time, after years of push me be more and more sl*tty girl he sudden decide that cos we has become parents that I should be more of good girl and can't be set bad example. Basically he didn't want me be sl*tty mummy so I try to be good girl I delete all stories and start puts more clothes on and stops fucking strangers but it was to hard to stopping cos it nature for me. So after while we breaks up and I goes back China so my mum and dad can help out with my child.

Soon I back in China I starts be naughty girl again I really does some crazy things. I only packs skimpyest clothes I got so when my parents meet me at airport I has got on lacy micro skirt and lacy boob tube and a pair high heel wedge sandals. Boob tube is really only wide enough cover my aroela and so my big boobs really shows and skirt so short that it like belt and doesn't even covered my bum complete. They was so angry when they sees me my mum actually spank my bum in airport and call me low class girl tells me they so ashame of me travel like that. But they is happy having there grandchild so turn attention to that. I getting so much attention at airport and love it all the guys looking at me like wanna fuck me and all the girls looking at me like I dirty disgusting sl*t. I has always love the shock looks of people. So I is gonna tell some stories of my few months I just have in China it was so good cos I was naughtiest I ever been in my home country I actually got arrest by police on three times for having sex in public and being naked in public I also got some warning when I wasn't actually arrest but the police has catched me having sex in public or just been naked. So I is gonna post a few naughty things I done my mum and dad is basically so furious with me I has really bring shame on my whole family everyone from my grandparents to my uncles and aunts to all my cousins has basically see what a dirty girl I am!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sexyjessie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2017, 04:57 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjessie View Post
Hey guys I is back with more stories I delete all others cos of issue with my husband at the time...
Welcome back, Jessie! You were missed

I'm sorry things didn't go well with hubby, and that you had to delete the stories - you were really an exceptionally horny girl! I'm so glad you're back and expressing the needs of your hungry pussy again, and of course telling us all about it!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2