uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-19-2011, 05:31 AM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts
Default Dogging & Wife watching

My wife & myself have always enjoyed sex outdoors. Even when we were teenagers way before we had kids & were married, we enjoyed stripping off & having sex anywhere we thought we wouldn't get caught (we often did). This always added to the fun.
As we got older, we still loved sex outdoors & we often used to go out for the evening, then call into a country park or a secluded car park, surrounded by trees & woodland for a romp in the car on the way home.
Eventually, we just used to head for the these fairly secluded areas, we used to have some really good sex sessions and always took a camera & the video camera to record our shenanigans. The places we use are what are now referred to as "Dogging" spots. We knew what the places where used for & as you can imagine, there were always randy couples about but they were outnumbered by the single males that were always driving around these places.
As we got more comfortable with the surroundings, we would sometime be playing in our car (we prefer to find the quieter places for fucking & playing) we would have, one, maybe two, men loitering near our car trying to see what we were doing. If the blokes looked okey we would let them watch, nothing more.
It always got us hot & turned on at the thought of these strangers watching us, some would openly play & wank their cocks, while others just feasted their eyes on what we were doing. When we fucked at home, we would talk about our fantasies, how I would love to see my wife suck cocks, maybe get fucked by other men. In fantasy it made us hot & horny and always came strong!
We talked more about our fantasies of involving other people in our sex play but thought it would stay fantasy... Until one night.
We were in one of our usual spots, a little car park, surrounded by trees, just off the main road. The night was a cool, dark, October night, the sky clear & the only light was the moon bathing the small car we were in. As we were in the car doing what lovers do, a car pulled into the car park, his headlights must have caught a very erotic sight, my wife was knelt on the passenger seat, her arse & pussy on display through the side window, her head in my lap, sucking away on my cock & boy does dhe know how to suck cock!
This startled us, so we stopped what we were doing & wifey sat down in her seat, pulling her dress back down. We sat quiet for a while, whispering to each other, "what's he doing?" My wife said, "he's sat in his car" I replied. "What do you want to do?" I asked "I don't know" she replied. I was feeling really horny, my heart beating a little faster, "you could carry on sucking my cock while you lay across the seats & I'll tell you if he gets out of his car if you want to". So, slowly she gingerly looked over to where his car was parked & gently lowered her head & placed her lips over my cock, then mumbled "tell me if he gets out of his car".
We continued like this for about ten minutes when I said "he's coming over!" Wifey froze still with my cock in her mouth, "he's getting closer!" I said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him cautiously walking towards our car, all he could have seen from where he was, was the moonlight reflecting off the glass of our car & the shows of the trees. "He's walking closer" I said, my heart starting to race a little. I felt the tension around my cock as my sucked but kept her head still and her lips tighten. "He's walking round to your side" I said, she remained still, not moving apart from delicately, swirling patterns on the end of my dick with her tongue.
There we were, seats reclined, my wife half lay across the front seats, leaning over, a glimpse of thigh on display as she held my cock in her mouth. The atmosphere full of sexual tension, "what's he doing now?" She said as she removed her head from my cock, "he's looking in your window" I replied. Gently I pushed her head onto my cock & the gentle sucking started again. I reached over slowly raising her dress up her succulent, creamy thighs, "what you doing?" She said startled "showing him" I said giggling. I rubbed her creamy thighs exposing part of her arse cheek as she lay on her side & squeezed the firm flesh. After a few minutes of feeling her thighs & ass she asked again " what's he doing now?" "Wanking!" I said.
"Kneel up, show him your ass!" I said...

I feel like I'm rambling a bit now. If you would like to hear more I will gladly do so. This is true & one of many of our experiences.
The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, adelmosan, akuma40, al34434, americuadorian, Andrew Green, apeyboy, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, ayj984l3, BadPhotog, Barmixer, bbuk59, bertimos, Bror, Candi Delight, ciri, Clair-G, cornishman, craigss1980, december2010, DeejayWy, defnikT, dirtynic, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, evilstan, ez2b0e, franzine, geordiekev, greendoor, hairyluvr3, Handiwerker, HDTour, Hornyinde, Iron280, jack 1020, jarhead03, jellyworm, joker1961, jowillplease, kajuk, klittylicker, Krimper, krushboy07, littlep, makjalia, manicade, martyscot, mastershake55a, maxdibble, McSmoothie, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, movalrats, MrLooker, mrspock, naaktstel, nectcouple, old jer, Omega88, outlander2, pjandrox, Proud Fart, psc, Rack11, rak1918, Ramrodjack, Ranger 1, ray123456, rickj, rot, royebb12, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, skipper49er, Stick31, stzomer, SukiNippz, Summer120, ted roberts, timmyw9, tonz42, topdogger, trish6912, United100, Urpar, ustw4fun, Vcpl, voyeurcplsrus, VXCguy, wickedweasel72, wilbur1944, winnie2
Old 09-19-2011, 10:58 AM

Thanked 2,822 Times in 132 Posts
Default And?

You can't finish now!!

Get on with it youth....
Old 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM

keep going please love it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honister For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 06:40 AM

"Kneel up, show him your ass!" I said. Slowly she looked up at me & whispered "I don't know about that, I'm nervous" I reasured her that it would be ok. "He's only looking in, the car doors locked and the window is up, so you will be ok" I urged.

While we were talking, the stranger had walked around to my side of the car. As he peered in I pushed her head back onto my cock & she sucked me again, slow & deep. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the stranger rubbing his cock as he watched us, he peered closer through the side window. The shadow drew my wifes attention and I saw her eyes flick towards the figure stood watching and wanking.

"Go on, kneel up and show him your ass" I asked again. Turning in her seat she raised herself up and assumed a doggy style pose on the passenger seat, her mouth never left my cock. The stranger moved quickly back to my wifes side and cupped his hands on the glass to get a better view. We heard a low moan of lustful appreciation come from him and one hand dropped to his hard cock as he kept one hand on the glass to feast his eyes on my wifes arse & pussy.
I leant over a little to hitch the short dress higher to expose more flesh for the stranger to see. Then I slid my hand underneath & between her thighs to her hot, moist pussy. Sliding my middle finger towards her pussy hole from her clit, I felt her gently tense as my finger slid into her. She paused from sucking me as I eased my finger further into her.

Pushing my hips up & leaning over more to push my hard cock into her mouth, I reached into my pocket for the camera we always took with us to catch the fun & frolics we got up to. As I placed the camera to one side ready for a few shots, I saw the stranger motion to me, to wind the window down. I didn't know what to do, as I couldn't be sure of my wifes reaction if I wound it down. So I ignored the gesture & carried on playing with her pussy.
Again he mimed for me to wind the window down. "What's wrong?" My wife said, sensing that I was distracted. "He wants us to wind the window down" I replied. She went back to sucking my cock, "what do you want to do?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders "don't know" came her reply. "Would you like to?" I asked, "its up to you" she said and went back to sucking me again. So after a moments hesitation I said " if you want to, then you wind it down".

A few silent minutes passed and then she knelt up, "would you like me to?, would you mind?" All I said was "Do it!". Putting her arm back, never turning round to see the stranger, she wound the window down about a third of the way. She leant forward and placed her lips on my hard cock as the stranger outside reached in. We felt the cool night air enter the car & then I watched as the hand reached in, almost in slow motion and just managed to brush his fingers across the cheek of her arse, " I can't reach" came the voice from outside. My wife leant back and dropped the window more.
The strangers hands moved in, feeling the globe like cheeks of her arse, kneading them. I felt a gasp & a slight moan escape from her lips around my cock. I had my hand underneath, between my wifes thighs playing with her wet pussy when I felt his fingers clash into mine as they searched for her sex. I moved my hand back & rubbed her clit as the stranger sunk a finger straight into her hot, tight, pussy.
A whimper rushed out of her mouth, the hot breath & sound vibrated around my cock making it stiffen even more. Remembering the camera I grabbed it, then FLASH! An image caught of his fingers working their way into my wifes hot, aching pussy. The flash startled us all for a second but none of us stopped playing our part. I took a few more shots, then the stranger took the camera from me and took a few more images of his fingers fucking my wife.
We put the camera down & concentrated on giving my wife a thorough fingering. I stopped rubbing her clit & held her head, guiding her so she took me deeper in her mouth. The stranger built a rhythm up, slidind his fingers firmly & deeply into her, rocking her body onto my cock & I could feel her pushing back slightly for a harder finger fucking.

I could feel the moans of pleasure vibrating up & down my cock, I could hear the slick, juicy nectar of my wifes pussy as the stranger drove his fingers into her. She cried out, gasping as she came on his fingers, the liquid squelching, the suction on my cock getting harder, she came again, the voice outside the car was grunting and his breath heavy. I was nearly there when a cars headlights captured us!
We hastedly arranged ourselves just in case it was the law doing their rounds.
It wasn't, but the moment had gone. We said our goodbyes & off we went, me with aching balls, my wife with a well finger fucked pussy.

This wasn't the last time we saw that particular stranger, in fact we saw him a few times & will tell more if you want to hear.
I will find the photos from that night & post them with more of the events we have encountered if you would like to hear & see those too.
The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, akuma40, al34434, AliDubois, americuadorian, apeyboy, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, ayj984l3, BadPhotog, bbuk59, bertimos, Bror, Candi Delight, captainbk, ciri, cjhopper, december2010, DeejayWy, defnikT, DigitalStalker, Dongster, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, exilkr, ez2b0e, franzine, geordiekev, greendoor, hairyluvr3, Handiwerker, hankmccoy, hip_i, honister, Hornyinde, Iron280, ishowwife, jack 1020, jamsicator, jarhead03, jellyworm, jimbojeta1, jimmary, Jinks, joefromnj, jojo33bdx, joker1961, jowillplease, kroost, kuryaki, littlep, mabahuh, manicade, mastershake55a, mgguy, mikeinluv, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, movalrats, MrLooker, mrspock, myz_X, naaktstel, nectcouple, netmet1269, north.uk.cpl, old jer, Omega88, outlander2, paul101, pjandrox, postmanuk, Proud Fart, psc, Rack11, rak1918, Ramrodjack, Ranger 1, ray123456, rick1501, rickj, rot, royebb12, rpsaturnal, Rufus the Red, s2k3, Shadesofwhite, sit_on_face, skipper49er, spunky n q, squarebaii, Stick31, Summer120, ted roberts, timmyw9, tonz42, trish6912, Vcpl, viltojums, voyuk, VXCguy, Wannebecuckz, wickedweasel72, wifeuserscot, winnie2, Yelloangel
Old 09-20-2011, 01:42 PM

Smile

It is just like that too - noone is quite as sure of their reactions when it comes to the crunch and u need to be very aroused to get 'braver' i have found - love to hear some more - same approach works in a massage setting equally.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to honister For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 01:43 PM

Default Loved your story!

I wish I could get my wife in that situation! please post those pics or send them to suckbigjim at yah
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sl*twifelover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2011, 06:07 PM

Great story! Please continue and post the pics!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guinnessman23 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:58 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Please continue to tell us stories, and dont be shy about posting pics
The Following User Says Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 04:20 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

hot story and yeah pic''s would be nice

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 05:44 AM

I've found the pics and have them ready to post but I'm having a few problems with my comp. I've tried uploading them with my mobile phone but no luck so far.
As soon as the computer is sorted I will post them asap. Sorry for the delay.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:

Tags
dogging, exhibitionism, stranger., voyeur, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s