Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 102 Posts
Default College days

When i was at college living in Halls of Residence there was a bit of a party going on in one of the rooms. Music playing and because there wasnt much room the party had spilled out into the corridor.
I was trying to study and so wasnt drinking as had an exam coming up but as there was too much noise decided to go over and at least grab a beer. There were about 12 people enjoying themselves. One of my mates and his girlfriend were there. Had never really paid that much attention to her as our personalities clashed. She had a great body, slim with B cup breasts and long dark hair, but looks wise she was so so!. It was a hot evening and she was wearing shorts and T shirt with no bra. She was barefoot and dancing in the corridor with some others (room was full) and had had a few drinks and so was a little tipsy. As I passed her to go in the room to get a beer she grabbed me and said come on lets dance. She then started grinding her body up against me and i could feel the nipples through her shirt against my bare arm. I dont know why but all of a sudden she seemed as sexy as hell and i got an instant boner.
I had never before thought of her in that way but boy, i really wanted to fuck her.
She made some remark about my hard cock, laughing in my ear and asked if i wanted to do something about it. "What about Will" i asked. " Don't worry about him, he's pissed " come on let's go to your room.
As soon as we entered my room we were all over each other, pulling each others clothes off.
Her tits were a lively shape, a little bounce in them with slightly upturned nipples which were very dark compared to her skin and i was pleased to find she was clean shaven with a tiny landing strip. She wasted no time in grabbing and sucking my cock and i needed to taste her pussy and so fell back onto my bed and turned her round so we could 69. She was on top with me on my back. Her pussy was slightly musty but was soaking wet. As i nibbled and sucked on her clit, my fingers were working themselves in and out of her pussy and i then slid a wet finger into her arse which seemed to delight her as she started squirming with pleasure.
Next thing i know she spun round and mounted me cowgirl. She was certainly in control and i got to see her tits bounce up and down. She was a wild cat. Her pussy felt good and then all of a sudden i thought "fuck, she feels tight" ... she had taken my cock and put it in her arse and lowered herself straight down. At first i didnt realise until i reached down to play with her clit and realised her pussy was free! It felt so tight that i soon came loads.
Later found out that she was pissed with my mate and they split up. Never saw her again
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 03:52 PM

Thanked 26,555 Times in 1,274 Posts

My cousin (F) has a best friend, Jenny, that she plays tennis with and Jenny hangs out at my cousin's beach house a lot. Jenny had always been a bit aloof towards me, she acts like since I'm not a in tennis playing shape like her and her husband, I'm not worthy to be around them. My cousin is a widow and recently decided to open up a boutique in her little beach town. I have experience in small business, my cousin does not, so I flew there and spent a few weeks with her, Jenny was also there a lot. We chose the location, I wrote out a marketing plan, bought the display equipment from a going out of business store, ordered her starting inventory, did signage, the works, made it a turn key operation, ready to go.

These few weeks I stayed at the beach house with my cousin and Jenny, Jenny's attitude toward me improved greatly, before, when she was there with me, I could actually hear her lock her bedroom door each night, like she was afraid I was going to **** her in the middle of the night. She would never be anything but totally dressed in my presence. Now she would hang around all morning in a wearing a large T shirt, braless, with her c cups swaying around, headlights on. Same thing in the evening, alone, I told my cousin that I was the one locking my door at night.

The morning we opened the store for the 1st time, Jenny was excited and all over me, hugging, pushing her boobs against me, the plan was that while my cousin and another woman were handling customers and making sales, Jenny would be modeling some of the clothes. Men really don't belong in this environment, I was in the backoffice, still setting up all the PC software, monitoring the music, just being on hand for troubleshooting. The store was actually busier than I expected for a 1st day, my marketing plan in action, so Jenny decided to use the backoffice for her dressing room. She just smiled at me when she'd come in, strip down to her thong and put something else on. Yes, I was becoming attracted to Jenny.

No, I never made a move on her, but she was sending up signals all over, cousin said I might need to double lock my door. That was a few years ago, the store is doing great, now when I visit Jenny treats me like a rock star.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 10:26 PM

Avatar girl, who I've mentioned in a few posts. Thought absolutely nothing of or about her for about 6-7 years, before we did a drunk nude run when we were all away one night (with my best friend & his wife), and I saw her boobs. Awesome.

After we did the run, I said to her 'if you ever want to do that sort of thing again, let me know'.

The next morning, I'd forgotten what I said - and as she was leaving, she came up to me & asked for my number, 'just in case'....and that was the start of a beautiful friendship
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melbourne_Couple For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2024, 06:31 PM

When a girl i was about to dump got in first, I was shocked by how quickly I started to question if I wanted this relationship to really end and maybe I was more attracted than I thought. All bruised ego. Oh and there is the girl, friend type that you knew liked you but not interested in until she got a boyfriend and the classmate you never noticed until they arrived home from Uni for that 1st summer break home and they've become wild stunners and you wonder how you missed it. Ah the days of fickle youth, being an an ass and not knowing it. But it was fun and I think worked out for all in the end
The Following User Says Thank You to pawny For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 06:38 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

A decade before I met my wife, I found myself working with a divorced woman who was a few years older than me. We quickly developed a friendly and productive working relationship. At first, it never occurred to me that there might be any more than that between us.

One evening, we were the last two left working in the increasingly chilly office. For the first time, we decided to call into a pub on the way home to finish off our conversation in comfort. Thinking this was no different from when I'd stopped off at the same pub for a drink with a male colleague, I didn't realise that I was playing with fire. Away from the work environment, we got on even better.

After, pleasant hour or so chatting, we started making our way back to our cars. We stopped in the car park and silently faced each other. She had blonde highlights that sparkled under the pub's halogen light. Her pupils had dilated and her eyes twinkled. She had a far away expression on her face and appeared to sway slightly on her high heels.

In that moment, I was mesmerised by her. I was already in a relationship, albeit at that time not a very happy one, so seduction hadn't been on my mind. Yet, it appeared that unintentionally I had succeeded spectacularly with this lady. I couldn't remember this ever happening to me before. The chemistry was entirely mutual. It felt magical, but I needed to find a way to defuse the situation.

I remembered that a nice girl had once kissed me on the cheek as a way of kindly giving me the messsge that things were going no further. That's what I did to this lady, before quickly breaking off to return to the safety of my car. As I walked away, she stayed rooted to the spot as if in a trace. I was worried that she might not be safe left in that state in a dark pub car park. All the same, I kept going and watched from my car for her to get in hers and drive off.

I was buzzing for hours afterwards. Life was never going to be the same again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 04:00 PM

Thanked 1,669 Times in 63 Posts

I posted a story on this very forum almost ten years ago about an event that happened almost TWENTY years ago now that falls into this category: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...35&postcount=7

Long story short for those who don't have time to read it - I was in a small three-person film crew where the director / lead actress of the short, a somewhat heavyset and frizzy-haired girl I never would have looked twice at in a sexual way, acted out a scene of her getting eaten out in front of another actor and other two guys, one of those guys being me. There was no "modesty patch" of any sort involved and we could see her black pubes and the side of her ass as she laid on a bed with a nightgown-type top hiked up to her belly; she was bottomless.

The total amount of time we filmed her acting out getting her pussy eaten was, start to finish, I dunno, maybe fifteen minutes? And this was on one single night of my life back in 2005. And - not trying to be at all mean or judgmental, just objective - she wasn't really especially pretty.

But god help me if I don't still occasionally think about that film shoot and every couple years take a glance at her on social media to see what she's up to. She's married with a kid and looks pretty much exactly the same except being twenty years older, never really had a "glow up," but my thoughts STILL sometimes drift back to that night and I kind of kick myself like, man, why didn't I try to flirt with / date / fuck her after that film shoot when we shared a class together?

I guess I was afraid of my roommates making fun of me or whatever for dating an unattractive girl, but man... I really should have. It was hot watching her getting pretend-eaten-out that night. I should have asked her out, I bet she was FUN in bed. Ah well, so goes life!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 11:14 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Nearly thirty years ago, I walked past a young woman standing waiting in a corridor. I recognised her as someone I knew slightly, but had never had a proper conversation with.

She was usually one of the most lively sociable people around, who was always surrounded by lots of friends who adored her. I am quite the opposite, a quiet introvert.

On this occasion, she looked deep in thought and didn’t seem to notice me at all. Still, I felt it would be rude not to acknowledge her in some way, so I said, “Hello.”

At last, she became aware of me and responded with, “Oh! Errrr. Hi.” In that moment of her thoughts being disturbed, she seemed curiously vulnerable. I detected a previously unseen melancholy about her. In a split second, I supposed that she must be deeply unhappy about some love affair gone wrong.

I never stopped walking and said nothing more. I was already in a relationship with someone so wasn’t looking for anyone else. In any case, I would have seen this impressive and popular lady as completely out of my league. She may have even started dating someone else at the time. If not, she soon would.

Nevertheless, I had the feeling that I should help her in some way, as if somehow she was my responsibility. Pretty quickly, my pragmatic side kicked in and told me that she certainly wouldn’t see me as her knight in shining armour, so I carried on walking and never looked back.

I could never have imagined that woman would one day marry me and have my children. I am sure all her friends would have laughed at anyone who suggested such a union. Yet it did happen, against all the odds and despite the inauspicious start. Not surprisingly, she says she had no recollection of that first encounter in the corridor.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2024, 01:48 PM

Such a beautiful story
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2024, 06:10 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 194 Posts

Someone showing their uninhibited/fun side can instantly change your perception of them.

Case in point: one of our good friends - who was friends with my wife first. I never really thought of her as particularly hot; no offense.
One evening she and her boyfriend came over for a party and stayed after everyone else had left; and we were all drinking heavily (of course). And she got in a fun lovey-dovey cuddle session with my wife on the couch. They were both scantily clad (it was the dead of summer) with short dresses and braless; and as she groped my wife, her legs were wide open. Her short dress rode up, and her panties were see-through (yes, I could see her pussy through it). Along with her free tits bouncing all over the place, I was impressed.

This didn't come out of nowhere. They had been on vacation together and had been naked around each other throughout their trip (no lesbo). So let's say they enjoyed a level of intimacy "normal" friends don't usually have.

So yeah I look at her very differently now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 05:05 AM

Thanked 1,026 Times in 88 Posts

A 30 year old woman came for an interview. Everything was routine and at the end I thanked her for coming in and I would let her know. Then I suddenly became attracted to her as she walked out with her stretchy white trousers highlighting the curves of her bum.

She got the job. If things had turned out differently I’d be writing about her in the “sex with my employee” thread. If there was a “everything apart from actual sex with my employee” thread it would go in there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video36 I nterview

2m:55s

01-15-2006

5m:53s

09-24-2015

2m:20s

01-05-2024
Big ass show butt, sweep floor

4m:47s

04-30-2023