uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2021, 11:25 AM

Thanked 57,569 Times in 2,211 Posts

She smiled, and said, this time I want you to cum with me, and spray on my body, then feed me your cum. With that, she peeled down her panties, and reached into the forest of red hair, into her tight slit and began to rub her clitty. After a coupke of minutes, she out her other hand on her pussy, spreading the lips to reveal hrr fink center, and pulling the hood of her clit back to reveal the littke pink bud.

I continued to shoot, getting some excellent close ups that revealed just how wet she was. She saod "I'm getting close, rub your cock and cum on me". I put tge camera down, stepped betwee her open legs, and looked down at my cock, which was pointing to the ceiling, and began to stroke the shaft. Herceyes focused on my cock, on the bulbous head, with a drop if precum on it. Her hands went faster and her hips becan to buck. At the same moment I felt the cum rise and spurted out several long streams of semen. The first spurts reached her face, then her nipples, then her tummy, the last falling on her hands and red pubic thatch. I stepped around to her side, and offered the tip of my cock to her mouth, to get the last drop
To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2021, 12:32 PM

I had pucked up my camera, and captured her pink tongue licking the last drop of semen off thextip of my cock, then her lips opwning to engulf my glabs, sucking it ibto her mouth, abd causing a last twitch and spurting of the cery last of my cum.

I then proceeded to use my forefinger to scoop my cum and feed to her hungry mouth, all the while continuing to take pictures. The last of the cum was in her pubic hair, but rather than feed it to her, I used it as lubrication to rub into her akready wet slit. Her lips parted easily and I found the bud if her clitty and began to rub.

She gotxa dreamy look on her face, opened her mouth and captured my stiffening cock in her mouth. I rubber her pussy, first on her clitty, later reaching deep inside her pussy. Her back arched, and she came again, her pussy pulsing around my finger. At the same time, my cock twitcged again, and I came into her mouth
To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2021, 10:52 AM

Default Musical association

When I read this story -- one of my musical playlists were playing. And I think it fits well with your creation.

I hope you will like it too :3

It is just tension too. As well as your story...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexualPhantom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2021, 05:27 PM

Default College photographer

I've related some of my experiences doing "calendar shots for mom" at a large state university. Most of them where just that, nice G rated calendars of coed's designed for their mom, usually on Mothers Day. However, more than a few involved a lot of nice pictures of downblouses or butts that weren't part of the design, and made it into my private stash, but not into the calendar. A certain number of shoots (about 5%) evolved (either by lucky accident or design) into something more intimate. One in particular, really stands out in my mind.

A coed had hired me to do a "mommy calendar shoot" (which went off as expected, very much G rated). Later, her mom had hired me to do a shoot of her, mixed professional, formal, glamour and boudoir, basically as a present to her hubby...sort of something to try to add spice to a failing marriage. It turned into something a lot more, very much XXX rated, with a lot of fucking and sucking and multiple orgasms, and continued as an non-exclusive affair for 6 years.

Anyway, a couple of years after the first set of shoots for the mom, by which time the mom and I were hooking up a couple of times per month, the daughter falls in love, gets engaged, and I get asked to be the wedding photographer. I was looking forward to the shoot. Good money, pretty girl, happy circumstances, plus more chance to see the mom. Nominally, the daughter didn't know about the relationship between her mom and I. However, by this time, her mom had divorced her dad.....who just didn't pay her the attention she needed and deserved.....and who missed out on being married to a multi-orgasmic, screamer, squirter......the guy must have been dumb as a box of rocks, although he was quite successful professionally. Following the divorce, the mom and I didn't make any secret that we were friends, although with the 20+ year age difference, and a certain amount of professional descretion (mom was also successful professionally) it wasn't particularly obvious that we were fuck buddies.

Anyway, we made arrangements to meet to discuss what she wanted in the "wedding photo plan". Given that both mom and dad had some money, and were competing a bit of the daughters affection, it turned into a substantial job....a couple of shoots of the couple before the wedding, shots of the "hen party", which I thought might be more than a little interesing, shots of the rehersal dinner, shots on the wedding day (including some in the dressing area), shots of the reception afterwards and, curiously, shots in the limo as they rode to the reception. I thought that was a little unusual, but they were paying customer, so who was I to complain.

Now the mom was late 40's, very trim, a tennis player, so quite fit. She had a very good figure, with nice 34C boobs, that had fairly little effects of gravity considering her age and having borne 2 kids. She was blonde, but had a well trimmed dark bush. She loved to fuck as much as any coed I ever experienced, loved to suck cock and swollowed, was very vocal, and more than occasionally would squirt. The daughter was very similar in basic body style, sort of a tennis playing proto MILF. She was fairer skinned than her mom, and had the look of maybe being a true blonde (dad had been a blonde when he was young and had hair). Her boobs seemed to be about the same as her moms, nominally a 34C. When I had done the original calendar shoot on her, very G rated, I had caught a couple of down blouse peeks, and knew that she had the same rather large aeroleas as her mom, but that they were more pink. Also, where her mom had rather flat nipples (which she still liked to be sucked), the daughter had some rather substantial nipples, the kind made for sucking. But, those were just brief peaks, so my direct knowledge was limited.

to be continued
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2021, 06:36 PM

A few,weeks later, it was time fir the first "happy coupke" shoot. We went to a local park with a nice lake. The idea was to spend 30 min or di, as they did various things around the park.

First, her hubby to be was,a dork. He was,actually a junior lawyer in the same firm her dad was a major partner in. He had the same stiff and stabdiffish air her dad did. I had met him in connection with both the shoot of his wife, who he didn't know I was fucking, and as we discussed arrangements for the wedding photography. On any case fiance was cold, and standoffish, didn't have much of a sebse of humor, and I realky had to work to get him to be warm and youchy feely with her during the shoot. Clearly she "was marrying daddy". I renember thinking that if she was lije her mom, she was hoing to be unhappy married to this guy.

Second, she was dressed in some nice tennis shorts and a scooped neck, light pink blouse. During the couese of the shoit, not only did I have several opportunities to look down her blouse, but had a few views up the leg of her shorts. She didn't have any underwear on, so I got nice views of her full boobs, and pointy pink nipples, as well as seeing that her bush was very light colored. I managed to get several pictures, clearly not for their review, but for my pruvate stash. I remember thinking during the shoit that she was "showing off", but didn't mention it.

The next evening, I met them for a set of wine and cheese and dinner shots. He seemed much happier in a suit and tie. Sge was dressed in a very elegant beige dress (must have cost a lot), that opened at the beckline easily. Again she wasn't wearing a bra, and I actually had to work to keep from including bare boob in the shot. In a nornal shoot, I would usualky tease the girl "can't include that in the calender". However, given the stiffness of hubby to be, I kept the teasing down, although my cock sure wasn't down.......I wanted to suck those nipples, abd wondered uf she was as good of a fuck as her mom was. As I went to leave, he gave me a hug, that was very "friendly" considering the hubby to be was right there, and whispered in my ear "I know". I gave her a quizical look, abd said "know what?". Shee juust gave me a big smile, and said, "you'll see".

To be continued
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2021, 07:04 PM

Since I was in the part of town where her mom lived, I webt by for a booty call. After ravaging each other for an hour, abd her nearly drowing me when she squirted as we were 69ing each other, we cuddled up and began to talk.

I expressed my cobcern about "marrying daddy.....a dead fish", which she said that she,was,wirrued about too. She even said that daughter had remarjed that he wasn't very goodvin bed, but that "he will get better" i said, yeah, just like dad......quick missionary fucks for his pleasure, no eating out. Then she said,, with a bit of a worried look, "I need to tell uou something". Turbs out, in going througg sime old photo akbums together, the ran across the oruginal shoots I did for mom....formal, business, glamour, boudour....and the daughter was really impressed....that's how I got the job. Then, before mom could intervene, daughter opened an album of very intimate, fully nude, highly sexual pictures I had done of mom, including masturbation, dildo insertion, sucking my cock and mirror shots of us fucking. That led to a long conversation, where mom cobfessed iur lobg affair and that I was rather good at satisfying her. Suddenky, the "I kbow" commebt made sense.

I then related to mom that tge daughter was "flurty" and "showing off", and that if it wasn't a pre-marriage set of shoors, that I'd think she wanted to get laid. Mom surprised me, tellibg me that the daughter needed a thorough fucking, and she wouldb't be jealous if U did the daughter, "so kong as you don't ignore me". With that, she looked down at my cock, whuch had sprung to life, and saud "seems like you are interested".

Indeed I was, and was already fully hard as she ran her tongue around the head if my cock, then ebgulfed the entire cock with her mouth. She sucked a while, the climbed on my cock and rode me to a couple of orgasms. Normally she,wasn't a big fan of anal. Even though I'm fairly normal sized, the head of my cock is large enough to present a challenge

To be continued
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2021, 08:33 PM

She leaned forward, looked me in the eyes, abd said "I want you to fuck me in the ass", and I wabt you to use your charms to fuck my daughter in the ass too." With that, she climbed off my cock, got on her knees, with her butt up in the air, and said "put it in my butt". Knowing she would beed some more warm up, I got on my knees behibd her and slid my dick into her wet and well fucked pussy. As I slid in, I reached into the bedsude table, and got a tube of lube. When we fucked she was,always very wet, so kube was never needed. But, the few times we had done anal, the lube made things easier.

As I began to slide into and out of her pussy, I squirted lube onto my thumb and reaced down to her butt. "Pull your ass open for me" , I said. She reached back, grabbed her ass cheeks abd pulked the sideways. The vally, keading down to her rosebud opened, abd I started to rub the lube onto the tight little spinchter. As I continued to thrus my cock into her pussy, I sliwly put pressure with my thumb, and pushed into her butt. In perhaps a minute, my thumb was fully up her ass, where I could feel my cock each time it pushed into her pussy. The combination of my filling both holes got her going, and I could hear her breathing change,as she neared orgasm. Now normalky, I coukd feel her pussy clinch as,we fucjed, but now I could akso feel her butt clench on my thumb as she began to scream "oh god, oh god, oh god"

As she relaxed after the orgasm, I said " tell me you want my cock in your ass" she replied "oh god, yes, quit teasing me, put your cock in my butt, fuck it hard" always wabting to pkease a lady, I pulled my cock from her pussy, noting the shine if her juices on the shaft and head, and put tge big bulbous gead against the small gape left as I removed my thumb. Now, I gad already cum that evening, abd we had been fucking for several minutes in round 2, but the combination of the rare butt sex and the prospect of fucking her dayghter had me completeky hard, so that pushing into her was really easy.

She said, "oh god, that fills me up so, it feels so good, fuck my butt hard, cum deep in my butt" i grabbedxherchips abd started thrusting, much harder than I nirmalky would. She started screaming "oh god, oh god...... and cycled through 3 orgasms before I came.

After we calmed down, and ciuld think rationally, she said "I thibk she's going to marry the dork, but I wabt her to at least know what good sex is. So, flurt with her, see if she wants some "really glamourous" pictures before she marries, and if it happens, fuck her silly. But, you can't ignore ne, and I want a,blow by blow account if how it goes."

To be continued
Old 10-15-2021, 09:09 PM

A couple of days later I got in contact with the daughter, to show her and hubby to be the cobtact sheets from the two "happy couple" shoots. We arrabged,a time, and I showed up with my vontact sheets, a light bix and magnifier. It turns iut that hubby to be had to wirk, but she shiwed me into theur apartment saying she could approve them. She greated me with a big hug, abd a quick kiss on the lips.

She had on a man's shirt, with a couple of buttons undone, it wasn't clear what, if anything, was under the shirt. As we sat on the couch, she had to bebd over to exame the contact sheets. That meabt that with the partially unbuttoned shirt that I was more or less continuosly looking at her tits.

My estimates from the quick down blouses were correct. Very full 34C boobs, almost no sag, big very pink aeroleas, and very pointy nipples, almost the length of the tip if my little finger.

It took nearky 30 min to review the contacts. The she got up to get coffee, and as sge sat backj down and tucked her leg under her, I got a very clear flash of pusdy, verifying that she,was nude under the shirt. The she smiked at me, and said "like what you see,". I replied that I very much did, abd that she maid it hard to concentrate. The she smiled again and said "I know about you abd my mom, she says that in addition to taking great puctures, that you are the best liver she's ever had. Look, I'm getting marrued in 2 months, to a guy who's a little bit workaholic, I've only had sex with 3 guys, have never had an orgasm with a guy, and want to know what I night be missing. Mom satmys you might be a good teacher." Then sge covered her face with her habds abd said "that was embarrasing"
Old 10-16-2021, 12:09 PM

I said, "I want to see you naked, I want to fuck you, I want you to have an orgasm with me, I want to take pictures of your beautiful naked body. But, I don't want your bf walking in on us. Get dressed and meet me at my place". Thirty minutes later, she was at my place, still in the mens dress shirt, but with a pair of tennis shorts on. As soon as she came into my apartment, we started kissing, within a minute I had the shorts and shirt off, and was sucking on those magnificant pink nipples, which really seemed to get her going. I stepped back from her, so I could look at her. Although she wasn't fully blonde down below, her hair was very light brown, very thin, and very well trimmed (a thin landing strip). I reached down, and found her pussy (a very tight innie) to be sopping wet. As I parted her lips and found the tip of her clittly, I could feel her knees buckle a little and watch her head rock back. I fingered just the opening of her pussy and her clitty, for only about 5 minutes, before she began to shudder and repeat "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I hugged her as she recovered, pointedly licked my finger tips, told her that she tasted good, kissed her some more, and asked if the "liked that". She replied that that was the first time she ever came with a man, and that it was different than when she played with herself. She looked down at me, still fully dressed, and at the tent in my shorts, and asked if she caused that. I told her that she certainly was responsible, and would she like to see the result. She smiled broadly, and pulled my shorts off as I took my t shirt off. My cock was fully at attention, pointing halfway to the ceiling, with the big head swollen almost to bursting, and with just a drop of pre-cum on the tip. She kneeled in front of me, and slowly touched it, moving it from side to side and up and down as she examined it. It's so hard, and the head is so big. I've never really looked at one. The first two guys wanted blow jobs in the dark, and they sort of choaked me, and my hubby to be doesn't really like blow jobs, and has never eaten me (my friends tell me that is good), so this is the first dick I've really seen up close.

I told her to start licking it, and essentially to french kiss it, then to take it into her mouth. But, you have to remember, that I'm a young guy, so I'll probably cum pretty quickly, and I'd really like you to swollow the cum if you can. If you can't, try to let the cum land on your titties. Later, when we fuck, I'll be slower, and we can concentrate on your pleasure. That is if you really want me to fuck you......to which she smiled broadly and said, oh yeah, please fuck me, as many times as you can. Well, slowly she set about licking and sucking my cock, never really getting it very deep, but displaying a lot of enthusiasm. I tried to guide her head, without ramming my cock down her throat, and in due course my cock was swelling , then spurting into her mouth. The last time I had cum was with her mom, 2 days before, so I had a lot of cum. She did her dead level best, and swollowed a lot of it, but it leaked out of the corner of her mouth, and then the last drops fell onto her pale titties, with one drop exactly on top of her right nipple. I used my finger to scoop up the drops on her chin and breasts, and fed them to her. Then, I sucked the drop off her nipple, taking my time, and sucking as hard as I could, while reaching down to finger her clit again. She was even wetter than before, and as she began to shudder, I slipped my finger deep into her pussy, and began to frig her, which caused a very squishy sound and another orgasm on her part. As we hugged and kissed while recovering, I remarked that for having limited experience, she was very good at blow jobs, and that it seemed to turn her on. She said, oh yeah, I actually came when you first spurted into my mouth.

to be continued
Old 10-16-2021, 01:04 PM

I kissed her deeply, and moved down to suck on first her right nipple then her left. Then I asked if she liked to be eaten out. She replied that one of the two early bf's had tried, but that it didn't to much for her, and that hubby to be had tried once, but didn't like the smell (she certainly was marrying her father, as her mother had remarked to me that her hubby didn't like oral for the same reason). I said, "well, let's see if you like how I do it. Do you want me to eat your pussy?" She smiled, and said "you haven't done anything I didn't like yet, and some of my roomates have said it's better than fucking, so please eat me".

I pushed it down onto my couch, kneeled between her lets, slid my arms under her legs so that I could raise her up to me, and began to softly kiss her tummy. She seemed to like that ok, so I moved down, putting my nose along her little landing strip, and then into the very small slit of her opening. Now this is a lady who has been fingered to orgasm, has given a blow job which almost made HER come, then fingered to orgasm again. She was very wet, and she smelled and tasted delightful. It was the sharp, pungent, slightly bitter taste that a pussy is supposed to have, but I could have kept my mouth and nose down there all day. So, if her hubby to be didn't like the smell, well this girl was going to have an unhappy marriage.

I began to softly lick along her opening, lifting her hips so that I could start right at her puckered little ass hole, and up to the top of the slit, where the hood of her clit was. She started making ummmm noises, and lifting her hips to my mouth, and started pressing down on my head, obviously wanting more pressure on her clit. I lifted my head briefly, asking "is this not doing much for you?" She replied, "shut up and keep doing whatever you are doing, for as long as you want" I went back to licking, probing into the opening with my tounge. Now, she was already wet, and my saliva was adding to the wetness, and soon there was fluid running down the slit, and making her pink little asshole wet, and leaving a little puddle on my leather couch. Pretty soon her hips were bucking up to my mouth, and she was doing the oh my god, oh my god thing. Then she spasmed, trapping my head between her knees, and letting out a long "ahhhhhhhhhhh". While she didn't exactly squirt (as her mom routinely did), she got noticeably wetter, and the taste of her pussy became more bitter. In my experience, that's what a woman tastes like when she's cumming. As she relaxed, I kissed her inner thighs, and asked "you like?". She said, "oh my god, my roomates were right, that is the best thing I've ever felt. Can you do it again?" I told her that I could, but that I had a temporary problem. She asked what it was, and I stood up to show her that my cock had gotten hard again, and was pointing over her head. "What would you like me to do with this?" I asked her. She smiled, and said "I want you to fuck me with that thing". My mom said you were the best fuck she had ever had, and I want that thing in me." I said "are you sure you want to fuck? We haven't even had a date. Don't you think that you might be disappointed?" She said, "shut the fuck up and put your cock in my c*nt. I want to know what a good fucking feels like"

to be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022