or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2021, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...6&postcount=10

Saturday Lisa and I were on a motorcycle ride with her brother and sister in law. Our ride took us past the park Lisa and I had a quickie at last fall. As we went by the entrance to the park Lisa gave me a squeeze, her way of reminding me she remembered last fall also. That's it, nothing else to add. LOL
Years ago my wife and I were up late and decided we wanted ice cream so we ran to the all night grocery store. We were in our night clothes. She was wearing sort of pajama pants. Dark pink, thin material. And a t shirt. No underwear or bra. She threw a sweatshirt on for the trip. Throughout the store I kept placing my hand on her butt and squeezing it. It felt so good just the cheek and thin material. I told her I was hard. We paid and exited, me trying to hide my boner. In the car I whipped it out, mostly as a joke but to my surprise she leaned across the car and started sucking me off. I came in her mouth a couple minutes later. There’s no way anyone saw us. Empty parking lot around 11pm. Not a low key story I know.

The low key part is the same as yours. Every time we drive by that store one of us jokes if we should pull in for a quick blowjob. Always makes my heart skip a beat.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 08:39 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

Recently I saw an ad from a local company or person with a creative way to make extra money. He offers romantic dates. There are three options for picnics on the beach and one for a romantic boat ride. Yeah... that boat ride gave me an idea for some exhibitionist fun! The bow will be set up with pillows and a blanket, we can bring our own wine/alcohol and they provide some crackers, cheese and basic finger food. Seeing that it has a romantic theme, I think that will be a good opportunity to provide someone with a little show. I'm going to be contacting them soon.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 11:22 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Years ago my wife would wear somewhat revealing tops. Her vision was better then but she can't tell if someone is looking at her. So fast forward to last night. We're dressed up for my daughters graduation from Elementary school and she has a great dress that showed some cleavage.

Many men noticed her and told her this but she just doesn't believe me. It was fun staring at her cleavage as well.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
This is a great idea for a thread - these kinds of events are pretty much my favorite. Fortunately, I have one in mind to share.

This was back in 2015. Me, my wife and a male friend of ours (more a friend of mine I guess, as they never hung out one-on-one or anything and I actually knew him before her, but they got on just fine), being the dorks we all are, drove a few hours to the adjacent city for Comic-Con, where we were all going to share a hotel room for two nights. We didn't spend too much time at all in the hotel room, too much other stuff to do, but the arrangement, from left to right if you were to stand where the TV was and face forward, was that my wife and I had the bed farthest from the door and bathroom, me the farthest towards the wall, then her, then our friend on the next bed over, then the bathroom and the door.

The first night my wife slept in an old t-shirt and panties, and I was actually super excited by the couple of minutes she spent in the hotel room that night walking around in that in front of my friend (little did I know how much better it would get!). In the morning we all woke up to an alarm and my and my wife looked at our phones for a few minutes while my friend looked at his laptop. Then my wife got out of bed and walked past my friend in his bed and into the bathroom, grabbing her pre-set out Star Trek outfit off the back of a chair on the way. After the sound of a quick shower and brushing her teeth she emerged in her outfit, told us the bathroom was now open, and went and started putting on makeup in the mirror.

Later that day she told me that, except for a couple times she shared a hotel room with her parents, that had been the first time she'd slept in a bed with a top on since she had a roommate her freshman year of college almost ten years ago, and she'd had trouble falling asleep wearing one. I told her that she should take the top off after the lights are off and she was under the covers, and she was like "Hm, maybe."

So that night she again walked around for a few minutes in front of my friend in her shirt and panties and did just what I suggested after the lights went off and she was under the covers and lost the top. Again, pretty exciting, though it really did get very dark with the light off and I'm sure our friend saw nothing of that.

In the morning, though... here's where things get interesting. Again, the alarm went off and we kind of looked at our phones/laptop for a few minutes in bed. At first my wife kept the covers pulled up right to her chin but over the next ten or so minutes they gradually drifted, drifted down - first her upper shoulders exposed, then her whole shoulders (this was around when I, trying to play it cool, definitely noticed my friend notice, as his previous casual looking over at us and talking about the day's plans suddenly turned a bit more stiff and formal, HIM trying to play it cool), then she sat up and the top of her breasts said hello as the top of the sheet was resting probably an inch above her nipple.

After looking at her phone for a couple more minutes like this, she went "Well, time to get ready," and, over the course of the next thirty seconds that I still remember/think/fantasize about at least once a week two years later, she slipped out of the covers, gently swung her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, topless in panties in the soft morning light and her naked upper body facing our friend, sat there for about ten seconds in a sleepyheaded shaking-off-the-cobwebs sort of way, then stood up, unhurriedly walked past our friend topless, grabbed her outfit and again disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door.

A few moments passed in silence, and my friend cleared his throat and spoke up: "Uh, she's not shy."

NOPE!
Great story!! That would have really made my day (husband or friend)!! I bet she loved it!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fibes2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 11:56 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts
Default White T-shirt

A couple of weeks ago. My woman said she wanted some Peach Crown, I said Ill make a deal with you. If you go with me dressed like that, I will get you some. She said OK. She was wearing a wife beater T-shirt that was almost see through with no bra, blue jeans and boots. You could almost see her nipple piercings through the shirt. I took a picture on the way back. This is the picture I took. When we got the liquor store there were three employees there. The young man about 25 who helped us. A very attractive woman about 30 and another guy that was working on something behind the counter who was not paying attention. There were two other guys that were shopping and they could not stop staring at her. The attractive lady working there at first gave her a look that said she didn’t like her being there dressed like that. But the sales lady helped a customer carry something outside for another customer and when she came back inside, she kept smiling at my woman. She was staring at her and I seen her looking at her tits. The young man that was helping u said they were out of peach Crown so I turned to her and said do you want something else or go to another store. She said let’s go to another store. At that point the young salesman said, “Hang on, I may have some more in the back” to which he hurriedly ran to the back and came back with a fifth of Peach Crown Royal. We purchased the crown and left. We talked about the reaction of everyone there and we both enjoyed it. I told her if she had not been dressed like that, we may not have gotten any form that store. Lol Anyway I got a thrill form this low-key event.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20210417_165447599.jpg  
Old 06-12-2021, 10:10 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Bikini modeling

Back when my wife used to wear bikinis she dragged me along to go bikini shopping at a tourist place on a wharf. She wanted to go to this specific store since they sold tops and bottoms separately. She’s very busty and with most bikinis if the top fits, the bottom is too loose and if the bottom fits, the top is too tight and spilling over. I stood there outside the changing room (which had a simple, short curtain) waiting for her to model what she found. There were lots of tourists milling about the shop.

She came out and modeled her first mix and match bikini. The top was too tight, so she went back into the changing room and came out with another. And another. And then a different bottom. And another. I was standing there watching the show, knowing she was stripping down just feet away from me behind that flimsy curtain. I noticed some guys starting to browse the trinkets nearby. I actually started to get hard. She seemed completely oblivious to the situation (plausible deniability?). A couple years later she decided bikinis made her look fat, and that was the end of that. She then switched to one piece swimsuits. She thinks they make her look fat also, but has to wear them sometimes, although she goes nude whenever possible.
Old 06-13-2021, 12:55 PM

Default Swim with MIL

My wife and I lived for a long time with my mother-in-law, who lived alone, on her chicken farm.
My wife worked full time in the nearby town. Since I was at home, I helped my mother-in-law with the farm work.

On a very hot day we had to work in the fields and we drove into the field with the tractor. After 5 hours of stooping work, she said, let's go to the pond to take a bath.

She always wore overalls when working, in summer a sleeveless version with suspenders and buckles. That day she wore a t-shirt underneath that she had already taken off. So there was only her bra underneath. I had cut off jeans and a shirt too.
We were really sweaty and it only took 10 minutes to get to the pond. Since we were often there to fish, a small jetty was built to get in over a ladder. The depth was about 2-3 meters but at the edge about 1.50 meters.
We parked the tractor and took our sweaty towels and something to drink with us. As always, there was no one else around. She went to the right of the jetty to take off her overalls. So she just stood there in a bra and panties. I didn't know how to behave. So I took off my shirt and first sat on the jetty and hung my feet in the water.

She ran past me and climbed the ladder into the water. Her underwear was thin white fabric, cut tight and modern, and she is a well-built woman in her prime.
She swam out a few feet and came back and called me to come inside. She got up and looked at me. Her bra was completely see-through and I saw her large breasts emphasized by large dark areolas and stiff nipples. She stood very close to me and even came closer step by step.
I told her that I'll get into the water right away.
I felt a big bulge in my jeans and got an erection. I couldn't get up in front of her like that. I was relieved when she swam out again.

So I took off my short jeans and climbed the ladder into the water in my underpants. In the meantime I had a full erection and hoped that the cold water would help me.
I swam back and forth a bit. After a few minutes she came back and showed me how refreshed she is now. Then she climbed the ladder onto the footbridge. Through her tight panties I could see all of her ass crack from behind. Then she stood on the dock and turned to me. I could see the full black triangle through her wet panties. She took her towel and dried off.

I think she enjoyed being watched by me. We had a very good relationship with each other, but nothing more. When she was dried off she sat down on the jetty, facing me. The bra was not dry enough and still showed everything beautiful.
I slowly walked towards the ladder and then got out of the water with baggy pants.

She gave me my towel to dry off. We sat there for a while and drove home.
Old 06-14-2021, 08:08 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

Thrilling, but sort of in reverse:

We have newish neighbors. Huge age spread (wife is 24, husband is 45). When they moved in a few months ago, I noticed that the wife was braless. And every single time I have seen her since, she is braless. C-cup, semi-droopy boobs, just perfect. They jiggle with the breeze, even if she isn't moving, I swear. She is rather petite, yet still has curves in all the right places.

Yesterday morning, I noticed she was leaving with her husband and his dad. She had a bra on!

Later that evening I was hanging out with them outside and she still had her bra on. They mentioned that they had spent the day with her father in law.

I just found it rather exciting that I see them come and go all the time and talk to them in person every day, and she is braless, but around her father in law she wears a bra.

It makes it exciting that she doesn't care that random people see her braless and her neighbors see her braless, but around certain people she makes sure to wear a bra. That also strongly implies that she is well aware of what the rest of us get to see on a daily basis.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:42 PM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts
Default putting washing out to dry (late night)

Just popping in to say hi, and hope none of my neighbours are on here..

It has been very warm in UK lately, so most chores / shopping etc done at night when cooler..
We had done a big batch of washing, and as our tumble dryer on the blink, we took outside to hang on the rotary driers, located in the communal gardens- our blocks are dotted around it.

wearing just a t shirt, and flip flops.

we started larking about with a water hose- and soon the t shirts came off, as we continued in the buff,
quickly drying off in the warm air, as you do!

I think we made too much noise, as heard some laughing / shouting from several windows that overlooked the central area. We made a dash back inside, hoping no one recognised us.

Innocent fun, but quite as thrill !
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2021, 05:29 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts
Default Who knew mattress shopping could be so much fun?

I posted this in a different thread a few months ago. I think it's appropriate here -

Today was a VERY fun, sexy and erotic day! We went out to do some more mattress shopping. We did that for one bed a couple weeks ago and had a great time. We need one more mattress so we went to a few places to see what they have. Last time she wore a V cut top that showed a good amount of cleavage. This time she wore a dress with a deep V that displayed her breasts without trying. Jumping around and laying on mattresses set them free!

Our first stop was at the furniture store we bought the other mattress from. We asked if the same salesman was there. We had a feel for the different mattresses so we stuck to one and had questions about the different bases. She laid on the mattress in different positions as we talked to the salesman for over an hour (the store was slow). She has decent sized areolas so at least part of one was half visible most of the time. At one point, I could see her right breast inching it’s way out as she was laying on her left side with her hand holding her head out. I’d shift position from time to time and bounced a little to maybe help it. I think myself and the salesman were cheering it on inside. Eventually, her full areola and nipple were exposed as she continued to have a conversation with him. She later said she could see that he was trying to maintain eye contact but kept looking down at her breasts. I could see what was going on and was rock hard but acted like nothing special was happening. She’d occasionally adjust herself like she didn’t know one was fully out but it would sneak out again. Nothing was said but we all had a good time with the visit.

We checked out two other places in the area. We got a woman at the second one. I was ready to leave but she wanted to ask about bases and check out a few mattresses. That woman was no fun. We weren’t really into doing much with her but those breasts still tried to escape. The saleswoman played on her phone or walked away.

For the last place, it was a smaller store that specializes in mattresses. There were two guys there but one left 5 minutes after we got there. No other customers in the store. She was much more forward as we checked out the first mattress. She was showing a lot within the first few minutes. I was standing up so I could get the same view he was and it was great! Most of one areola was exposed in the first few minutes then her nipple. The guy was talking about product while looking at her. He didn’t skip a beat. Then we moved to another one. A little movement had one nipple fully out and the second one half out. He just stood there talking about the features while getting a great view for at least 15 minutes. She didn’t bother to adjust herself. We wrapped it up when another customer came into the store.

So I was thinking later, the same thing happened with the first guy two weeks ago. At this point he probably knows she likes to show what she has. But the first time for him and then the last guy, at some point they probably wondered why I didn’t let her know she was hanging out. We did some role playing after we got home. I got the view they got but I got to do what they wanted to do.

The first pic shows the view as it would be with her walking (pic is while sitting in the car). So you can get an idea how easy it is for them to escape. The second gives you an idea what one looked like as it started to escape (pic taken on a different day).
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7619.jpg   Untitled 10 copy.jpg  

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy