uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2024, 08:48 AM

Default A gig to remember

I started writing these fantasies for a couple on another site who asked me to write something for them. This is a fantasy but I wish it were to come true:-)

I knew they were more than just normal punters by the way they behaved during the show. He was clearly interested in my rig, getting up out of his seat in the break to look at my pedal- board and then coming and standing beside me at the bar and starting a conversation about my Stratocaster:” I see you have a mid-boost on the lower tone control” he said.
“Yes,” I replied, “ it gives me that extra boost for solos and a Strat can be a bit thin at times: the boost just warms it up a bit.”
But She was something else. Medium height, blonde and curvy, just my type.for me, a woman’s attractiveness has nothing to do with her shape and everything to do with how she herself feels about her body; how she carries herself, and she carried herself with confidence and pride in her own sexuality, aware of men’s’ interest in her but not insecure or cheap enough to play up to it. She just sat there enjoying the music, and I swear on a couple of occasions I saw a flush spread across her chest, which was clearly visible as she wore a low-cut blouse showing ample cleavage. I’ve known several women who flushed in that way when they orgasmed and while it beggared belief that she was coming while I was playing, the sight was enough to remind me of the times I’ve enjoyed watching a woman flush while her pussy convulsed around my cock.
After the show they hung around and we got talking, prompted by his interest in my gear.
After fielding a couple more questions about my guitars I turned to her and asked if she’d enjoyed the show. Again, that hint of a flush as she said: “Oh, yes. Very much.”
“Well, thanks for coming,” I said and she giggled slightly.
She glanced at him and I thought I detected a slight, almost imperceptible nod between them.
“Where are you staying tonight?” She asked.
“I’ll probably set off home,” I said,”but I’m in my campervan: if I get tired I’ll just find somewhere to park up and sleep.”
“I’m Alan and this is Jackie,” he saId. “Why don’t you come to our place for a coffee to get you on the road?” he said. “We’ve got a spare bed if you don’t feel like driving.”
I thanked him and looked at her. Something in her eyes made me decide to take them up on the offer.
“Ok, thanks. That would be nice.”
Alan gave me the address and said:” OK, see you back at the ranch.”

I packed my gear away and loaded the van. The address was in the outskirts of town in a leafy street of detached houses. As I pulled into the drive I could see the downstairs lights were on and Alan came out into the still night air to guide me into a parking place.
“Come in,” he said, “ the van will be safe here.”
I followed him into the house.
“Jacks is just getting changed. Make yourself at home. Tea, coffee, or something stronger?”
I’d spotted a bottle of a fine single malt on the sideboard and thinking that I could always sleep in the van on the drive, I replied that a Scotch would be very welcome.
He poured it for me and we sat chatting about guitars, music, and so on until footsteps on the stairs heralded Jackie’s entrance into the living room. I caught my breath as she walked towards the sofa where we sat. She was wearing a baby-doll nightie under a silk dressing gown and her nipples were pushing against the fabric of both garments while the dark triangle of her pubic hair showed clearly through the transparent fabric of her panties.
“Am I OK?” She asked: “it’s such a warm night but I wouldn’t want to embarrass you boys.”
I swallowed hard and started stammering something about how it was entirely OK, whatever she felt comfortable in... but Alan cut across me.
“Jacks; you look stunning, and you know you do.”
She laughed and turned away from us, giving me a good look at her shapely bum as she bent over the stereo and put some music on.
Turning back towards us, she swayed her hips to the music and asked Alan to make her a G&T.
He went off to the kitchen and she sat beside me and started asking about me; how long I’d been playing, who my favourite bands were and so on. I answered as best I could, concentrating on keeping my eyes on her face despite the fine pair of bosoms doing their best to escape their confinement. I figured the best I could do was at least not to get caught looking, so sneaked whatever glimpses I could. Alan must have returned with his drink and noticed my attempts to be a gentleman, as he laughed and said “It’s OK, you can look. She likes it, don’t you, Jacks? Why don’t you give us a dance?”
She giggled and got up off the sofa.
Alan sat down beside me and she started to sway in front of us, running her hands over her body.
“I hope we’re not offending you?” he asked.
“No, not at all,” I replied. She’s beautiful.”
“And sexy?” She asked.
“Yes, very sexy,” I said.
“Well, just do what comes naturally,” she said as she slipped her finger inside her panties, which I could now see were crotchless.

Alan had started rubbing the bulge in his jeans so I felt at Liberty to do the same and in a few moments we were both sitting there with our stiff cocks poking out of our flies. Jackie slipped off the gown and started untying the lace holding the front of her bodice together. I gasped and my cock stiffened and twitched as her breasts spilled out into her cupped hands, nipples already erect. She bent low over me,her scent filling my nostrils and her tits brushing my face. My mouth found a nipple and I sucked hungrily, teasing it with my tongue as I stroked my cock, now freed from my jeans altogether. She knelt in front of me and flicked her tongue over the head as her fingers grasped the shaft, then sank the head into her warm mouth as my hands cupped her tits.
Alan had stood up and was now behind her. I heard her grunt as he slid his cock into her and his thrusting pushed her head further onto my throbbing cock.
After a few strokes she got up and lay on her back on the sofa, her legs wide apart inches from my face. I bent down and drank greedily from her sopping wet pussy, flicking a finger over her clit as my tongue probed the wet folds of her pussy, which I now thought of as her c*nt as she was lost in lust, moaning as Alan thrust his cock into her mouth while my hands reached up to find her tits. After licking her for a while I knelt between her thighs and felt her hand grasp my cock and guide it into her hot c*nt. I started fucking her with long strokes, letting my cock slip out of her each stroke so that I could enjoy the feeling of pushing it in between her lips again and again, sinking into the heat and wetness inside her. Sucking her nipple, I thrust away as Alan’s cock slid in and out of her mouth, inches from my face. I could feel our moment approaching and saw that tell-tale flush appear on her chest again. Just as she screamed that she was coming I bent down and buried my face in her hot salty c*nt, hoping for my favourite part of a woman’s orgasm and I wasn’t disappointed. She came, squirting her juices into my mouth and over my face as Alan shot his come over her face and tits. She shuddered, then pushed me back on the sofa and burying my cock in her mouth, started milking me with long strokes, flicking her fingers over my frenulum and cupping my balls as she sucked hungrily at my aching cock. I couldn’t hold it any longer and felt my spunk begin to rise from my balls. She must have sensed it too, as she looked me straight in the eye and sucked harder. My come filled her mouth and when the spurts had subsided, she opened her mouth and let the ribbons of come dribble out onto her tits. Alan and I lapped it up and we all collapsed in a heap.
Needless to say, I stayed the night (though I didn’t get a lot of sleep) and left the next morning with a sore cock and a promise of a repeat performance.
The Following User Says Thank You to horzag For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s