photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2018, 11:00 AM

My wife was with 2 guys before me. The first was her high school boyfriend. They broke up when they moved to go to university. The second was a guy she met in university. They broke up because he actually was in a long term relationship and my wife was his side girl!

Besides these two guys that she fucked before me there have been multiple guys that "don't count". Her phrase "don't count" includes everything except someone sliding his cock in her pussy or ass. Handjobs, blowjobs, guys going down on her, fingering her, playing with and sucking on her tits, it's all fair game!

I tried to get her to tell me how many there were that "don't count" but she's not sure of the number since some of these happened while under the influence. Her guess is 10 guys but she can only give specifics of what happened 100% with 5 guys. I love hearing her talk about this stuff... the next time I can think to bring it up I'm going to get her to jerk me off while she tells me about her sl*tty past
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to unawarewife For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 06:01 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Ex tells me about all the guys before. She is completely an ex *****RUDE TERM REMOVED*****. And loves to talk about it

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 06-02-2018 at 09:57 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 06:44 PM

and by the way, I love the sl*ts. They make everything better. D has a perfect pussy that anyone would fuck
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2018, 10:40 PM

Default Wife's history

My wife has never been shy discussing her past. She says she's been with around 20 guys before we got together, but that only constitutes those who have gotten to put their cock in her pussy. That count doesn't include blowjobs, which she openly admits she has no count whatsoever, and figures the number somewhere in the hundreds. She openly admits to being orally obsessed, and would routinely blow her guy friends, even the ones who had girlfriends or wives. I still remember the first time she gave me head, we had gone out a few times and I had heard stories that she was pretty wild, so we went for dinner, and as I brought her home and parked outside her parents house, I gave her a kiss goodnight and she dead serious says "put your seat back"...so forcefully and knowing what she wanted made me instantly hard..so I put the seat back, she undid my pants and started sucking my cock while parked directly in front of her parents house...I probably lasted like 4 minutes tops, and being polite I informed her I was about to cum which she muttered "yes please" while my cock was in her mouth and she swallowed every drop before going inside for the night. I went home and immediately jerked off over it. Over the years she would tell me, she just loves to give head, and well I can say from experience that she's really good at it. She told me when she was in her mid teens she had an older brother, and his friends would come by and stay over when they were drinking, and she would always take care of whichever ones were still awake after her brother passed out. She loves telling me about times where she took on 4 of them at once, alternating between cocks and making them all cum.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:20 AM

D tells me all the time about how she fucked 3 guys at the same time. Her two girlfriends were there, but they didn't want to. All 3 came in her
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 07:42 PM

Default My WIfe

My wife has had 21 lovers since we married, all 21 taken bareback. My conservative estimate is that she/we have met with other men for sex 300-350 times. They almost always fucked her at least twice in a session. Most of her lovers had great stamina so assuming 30 minutes per fuck that is 350 hours or 14 days she has spent with another man's cock in her pussy. That also means other men have pumped at least 600 loads in my wife's pussy. Taking the scientific average volume of semen in one ejaculation of 4 ml then other men have shot at least 2.5 liters of sperm in my wife's pussy. The average male cum shot is 4 spurts of cum with another 2-3 spasms that do not result in a spurt, but do cause more cum to be expelled. So the average man has 6-7 orgasmic spasms during cumming. So men have had orgasmic spasms approximately 4300 times while in my wife's pussycwhile delivering those loads. The average male orgasm lasts between 10 nad 25 seconds so Assuming 15 seconds per orgasm other men have spent 8000 seconds or 133 minutes orgasming inside my wife.

Now moving on to oral - she sucked the cocks of 20 of these men 250 times at the very least. Assuming 15 minutes per bj, my wife has spent 3750 minutes or 62 hours with other men's cocks in her mouth. By this conservative estimate of 250 loads swallowed, my wife has consumed about a liter of lover sperm. That is 1750 orgasmic spurts in my wife's mouth. At 15 seconds per orgasm other men have spent 3250 seconds or 62 minutes orgasming in my wife's mouth.

A fun fact not mentioned above: my wife has been fucked by other men in 6 different countries.

As I travel around our home city, I get constant visual reminders as my wife has been fucked by other men in 31 different hotels. I estimate she has been fucked 150 times in hotels (the rest were at the lover's house our our own. We normally traded off with lovers: we pay once, they pay the next time. So taking $125 as the average cost of a decent hotel, I have spent $7500 for my wife to fuck other men.

And I loved watching every minute of it
Attached Thumbnails
P1000768a (2).jpg  
Old 03-27-2018, 10:47 PM

Happy, you are awesome
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 10:43 AM

Default THanks Mr Bigg

*blush* - my wife sure is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
Happy, you are awesome
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happy_cuckold For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2018, 10:01 PM

If it helps your joint sex life and fantasies, she sure is....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 02:24 PM

My ex took the young Spanish guy bareback less than a week after we split. He came inside her 2 times a day until he left. Then I found out she fucked her huge black boxing trainer after. All bare. She's had a LOT of cum in her
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1