photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-30-2018, 07:10 AM

Default Boring

A couple of years ago I stayed with a couple of friends from college for a few months while I was moving. The girl I was staying with had been roommates with my GF for a while, and she'd always been fairly open with me. I haven't seen her naked, but she wouldn't hesitate to wear a robe in front of me or walk to the bathroom in her t-shirt and underwear.

Whenever she and her boyfriend left, I made a point to take a peak in her underwear drawer. The results were almost shockingly boring. 40-50 pairs and not a single thong. Barely anything cheeky and only a few bikinis. Mostly just hipsters. At one point while I was staying with them she went on a trip and when she returned she was unpacking her bag in front of me and I discovered she'd made an addition: a package of plain Hanes hi-cuts. Some of the most boring underwear for someone in their mid-20s.

Still, it all turned me on.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dango825 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2018, 12:30 AM

Thanked 134,667 Times in 5,570 Posts
Default Cat Sitting

We did the cat-sitting thing for our neighbors a number of times. Sometimes Mrs was busy and I'd offer to got it alone. And I shifted into high gear when I got there.

I would strip naked (because why not?), feed the cats in record time, and go snooping.

I figured out she liked her whiskey by the bottle in her panties drawer. And her cute daughter was sexually active or at least hopeful based on the condoms in her panties drawer. And I played with panties a bit.

It wasn't a gold mine, but it was a fun hobby.
Old 04-22-2019, 11:55 AM

Thanked 1,201 Times in 49 Posts
Default Active again.

Would love to see this thread up and running again. Come on snoopers fess up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da5354 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2019, 05:11 PM

Default snooping pretty asian wife

Long time no post, so...
Have been working, semi-retired, but doing custom millwork; Actually, a lot of opportunities to go snooping, but here's the best in a long, long time. Had a high-end (multi-million dollar house, million dollar renovation) in a West Coast city. Both husband and wife are late 30's, 2 little kids - and the wife is (in my opinion) stunning. About 5'-4", really slender, I'm guessing about 115 lbs, no tits to speak of, but killer legs. She's a little finicky, so she watched over the workers all the time, including me - but she was OK, she didn't get in the way most of the time. What was great is since she was "supervising" I, and a whole bunch of contractors in and out all day, got to "enjoy" her company. (more on that below, upskirters alert!) Anyway, millwork is towards the end of a job, so the main guys were done already, just a lot of finish work going on. At first there were no opportunities, there were too many guys working on the house, and the wife was home too. Still,even when she was around, I quietly kept an eye out for "where things were", so if and when I got an opportunity to snoop, I would know exactly where to look!

After about 3 days it happened - there were no workers except me, and the wife asked if I would look out for some deliveries, while she ran some errands. She mentioned about "an hour", and of course I said "OK?!" I watched her pull out of the driveway, my heart pounding, and then waited another 5 minutes to make sure she didn't forget something and come back unexpectedly...Those of you who have snooped, hopefully recognize these precautions!
I knew exactly where to look, and kept my fingers crossed that since it was later in the week, there would be something for me in the dirty laundry baskets! I mean, clean lingerie is all good and well, but....

I took my time, and looked through her bureau drawers, and quickly found her bras and panties...not much in the way of sexy lingerie, though I found one or two items...no dildos, or any "naughty" toys, but that didn't surprise me. As I said, not much in the titties department, she was definitely an "AA", barely anything. Fortunately I'm a leg guy...Anyway, her panties were plentiful, all types from plain cotton bikinis to a few sexy, lacy things. What I thought was kind of nice was she apparently kept things awhile, so there were some panties that were pretty well worn, even had a few tiny holes in them, or some were pretty stained even after being washed, either with her period, or her "pussy juice". Very nice.

But what I was after was her worn panties...keeping my fingers crossed, I checked the hamper in her bathroom...
Bingo! found two pairs of panties, both worn, one a light green, a little lace, and...a nice little present in the crotch of her panties, the residue from her pussy after cradling her pussy all day! Asian girls are pretty clean, and my pretty little wifey was no exception, her pussy smell was barely there, clean and just a little musky. I was in heaven - I even tasted her a little, and it was so clean tasting all I could think of was what it would be like to actually lick her pussy! The other pair had a little discharge too, but not as much - cotton, white with thin stripes. Not my favorite, but hell...still smelled great - I guess I could get used to stripes...

Then I went downstairs to the laundry area, and found a couple of more panties - there were enough that I dared to steal one, I picked one with a nice discharge, plenty to smell and enjoy later. I actually saw one that had a much larger amount, kind of whiteish, and I wondered if that was cum..? Did she and her hubby have sex, and that cum leaked out? Not into semen, so I left that one alone, just in case!!

Over the next couple of weeks, I was able to explore a few more times, and except when she was having her period, (not into blood either...) I was able to enjoy a few more episodes of sniffing her delicious pussy smell.

Oh, BTW...I was there off and on for over a month, finishing up her cabinets. I enjoyed seeing up her dress/skirts on several occasions, she wasn't all that skirt conscious, and even once (I think, anyway) saw her wearing the pink cotton panties I later had the opportunity to sniff after she took them off...one can only dream.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2019, 05:18 PM

A different take on snooping..... authorized snooping. Wife and recently returned from a trip down south. Coming home we get searched by customs, just thr bags, all 3 of them. The officer was actually a pretty sexy younger lady with lots of ink and a pretty slick hairdo.
At first i was embarassed of her going through our micro swimwear but i was actually a huge turn on to see her going through and definetly noticing how small the suits were. And my wife saying ya, need lots of bikinis to be a beach bum
... all micro and many sheer. Same with my suits. She also came across another bag with lube, nipple clamps, bedazzled butt plug, and more. Ive had people check in mexico but it wasnt as hot as when its a hot girl and shes talking to you. I wish she would have felt the need to strip search my wife
Old 04-23-2019, 09:31 AM

Thanked 84,577 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhope View Post
Long time no post, so...
Have been working, semi-retired, but doing custom millwork; Actually, a lot of opportunities to go snooping, but here's the best in a long, long time. Had a high-end (multi-million dollar house, million dollar renovation) in a West Coast city. Both husband and wife are late 30's, 2 little kids - and the wife is (in my opinion) stunning. About 5'-4", really slender, I'm guessing about 115 lbs, no tits to speak of, but killer legs. She's a little finicky, so she watched over the workers all the time, including me - but she was OK, she didn't get in the way most of the time. What was great is since she was "supervising" I, and a whole bunch of contractors in and out all day, got to "enjoy" her company. (more on that below, upskirters alert!) Anyway, millwork is towards the end of a job, so the main guys were done already, just a lot of finish work going on. At first there were no opportunities, there were too many guys working on the house, and the wife was home too. Still,even when she was around, I quietly kept an eye out for "where things were", so if and when I got an opportunity to snoop, I would know exactly where to look!

After about 3 days it happened - there were no workers except me, and the wife asked if I would look out for some deliveries, while she ran some errands. She mentioned about "an hour", and of course I said "OK?!" I watched her pull out of the driveway, my heart pounding, and then waited another 5 minutes to make sure she didn't forget something and come back unexpectedly...Those of you who have snooped, hopefully recognize these precautions!
I knew exactly where to look, and kept my fingers crossed that since it was later in the week, there would be something for me in the dirty laundry baskets! I mean, clean lingerie is all good and well, but....

I took my time, and looked through her bureau drawers, and quickly found her bras and panties...not much in the way of sexy lingerie, though I found one or two items...no dildos, or any "naughty" toys, but that didn't surprise me. As I said, not much in the titties department, she was definitely an "AA", barely anything. Fortunately I'm a leg guy...Anyway, her panties were plentiful, all types from plain cotton bikinis to a few sexy, lacy things. What I thought was kind of nice was she apparently kept things awhile, so there were some panties that were pretty well worn, even had a few tiny holes in them, or some were pretty stained even after being washed, either with her period, or her "pussy juice". Very nice.

But what I was after was her worn panties...keeping my fingers crossed, I checked the hamper in her bathroom...
Bingo! found two pairs of panties, both worn, one a light green, a little lace, and...a nice little present in the crotch of her panties, the residue from her pussy after cradling her pussy all day! Asian girls are pretty clean, and my pretty little wifey was no exception, her pussy smell was barely there, clean and just a little musky. I was in heaven - I even tasted her a little, and it was so clean tasting all I could think of was what it would be like to actually lick her pussy! The other pair had a little discharge too, but not as much - cotton, white with thin stripes. Not my favorite, but hell...still smelled great - I guess I could get used to stripes...

Then I went downstairs to the laundry area, and found a couple of more panties - there were enough that I dared to steal one, I picked one with a nice discharge, plenty to smell and enjoy later. I actually saw one that had a much larger amount, kind of whiteish, and I wondered if that was cum..? Did she and her hubby have sex, and that cum leaked out? Not into semen, so I left that one alone, just in case!!

Over the next couple of weeks, I was able to explore a few more times, and except when she was having her period, (not into blood either...) I was able to enjoy a few more episodes of sniffing her delicious pussy smell.

Oh, BTW...I was there off and on for over a month, finishing up her cabinets. I enjoyed seeing up her dress/skirts on several occasions, she wasn't all that skirt conscious, and even once (I think, anyway) saw her wearing the pink cotton panties I later had the opportunity to sniff after she took them off...one can only dream.
A multi million dollar home with no security cameras? Or were there cameras you did not see and the couple got off on watching?
Old 04-24-2019, 12:54 AM

Wink

Of course I checked - the surveillance cameras were not installed yet...with computers, cameras, etc, one has to be Very careful!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mudhope For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2019, 09:30 AM

Thanked 84,577 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhope View Post
Of course I checked - the surveillance cameras were not installed yet...with computers, cameras, etc, one has to be Very careful!!

Do you know much about surveillance cameras - the cameras would have been installed as part of the prep - I have seen cameras the size of a standard sized Phillips head screw. that also record - so be extremely careful. My son has cameras installed, and before he did some renovation he let the workers no that he could watch them while he was on vacation.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:23 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default photos

A long while back my ex wife before we were married and her sister took semi nude pics of each other infront of the christmas tree,,stars on the nipples and a paper homemade G-string,well I got mad when my sis in law showed thepics to her other brother in laws,after a while I was OK but she would not show me the pics of her sister,i snooped and found the negetives,I took them in and had 2 -5 X 7;s made of my sis in law,they were hung in my locker at work for eveyone to see for 20 years and you could see her crotch very well too.The ones he showed her brother in laws you could see my wife tits exept the very nip.sis in law ids dead now and ex wife is gone...
Old 01-06-2020, 06:26 PM

Default Panty Hunting

This past summer I went swimming at my buddies house. It was a few buddies hanging out drinking beers and barbecuing before swimming. I went into the house to change and the restroom was taken, my buddy said to go in his daughters room. His daughter is a 20 year old petite Mexican. She was light in skin, short about 5'4" my guess is she weighs around 110lbs. Her tits are small, I would size B, with a nice ass. As soon as walked in there was a pile of laundry on the floor. I noticed a thong sticking out a pair of jeans. I picked it up and it was Victoria Secrete and no had stain in the crotch. I smelled it, and I was definitely a used panty. It was pink and had a strong scent of perfume and lotion. I new I had about 2 mins to snoop before it was suspiciously long to put on swim trunks. I continued to look in the dirty pile of cloths. Thongs, after thongs, and the the most modest panty I saw was lace see through boy-short half thong. I did notice more panties had stained with gusset, but the stain didn't look cum, or her juice; more like her discharge. I had to move quickly to her panty drawer, which I was hoping to find more skimpy panties or maybe even a toy. In the drawer there was much more thongs and like I said not one "normal" panty. At that point, I rummaged through the drawer frantically looking for a dildo, or vibrator. I saw nothing, so I went to her bedside drawer to look in those drawers. All that was in there was junk, a typical junk drawer. I peaked under the bed for any type of box, and came up short. Lastly I was able to peak into her closet, to only find a mess. I knew I was out of time and had to leave the room.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019