uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2017, 11:03 AM

Default In the Open

This is a true story that I still love to think about.

It was the third night of our vacation and we were on our way to a trendy dinner spot. My wife looked incredibly sexy, her skin sun kissed, her hair a bit wild and her face completely relaxed. The hostess explained that the table would be ready in a half hour or so and that we were welcome to sit on the couches and order some wine. Being on a french island we ordered a beautiful bottle of Rosé. My wife and I sat there and people watched and marveled at the sexiness of the patrons in the restaurant. The wine flowed freely as the conversation did.

About 40 minutes later the hostess found us and showed us to our table with a magnificent view of the harbor at night. After ordering another bottle of wine I began to throw my wife compliment after compliment especially after she had bathed topless all afternoon and even got the chance to talk to some strangers with her breasts in their face. I also mentioned how sexy it would've been if she didn't have her bottoms either. She looked at me with a rye smile and said she'd be right back.

A few moments later she returned and the waiter immediately came over to take our dinner order and to open our second bottle of wine. We both toasted to an amazing trip and right before our glasses touched she smiled and said she had one more surprise. She grabbed my hand underneath the table and gave me something. I looked under the table and in my hand was her little g string she had been wearing. Now she had nothing on but her dress. I looked up at her and said ,"Cheers!"

Dinner was fantastic and both of us were drunk. Needing to walk a little bit before driving back to the villa there was a ton of groping, kissing and definitely some bare feels of her sexy ass. Although the alcohol hadn't worn off I needed to get my sexy lady naked asap. We both made our way to the car. Being chivalrous I go to her side and hold the door for her. She kissed me and right before she tried to get in I shut the door. She looked back at me quizzically and I say "it's my turn. In order to enter the car you need to take that dress off right here right now."

Being drunk, horny and free spirited she stared right into my eyes and reached back for her zipper. She pulled it down and seductively pulled each strap off her shoulder. Ever so slowly the dress fell to the ground and she stepped out of it. I already had a huge erection in my pants and couldn't believe my beautiful sexy wife. She smiled and opened the door to sit. I went in to kiss her and she grabbed my waist, unbuttoning my shorts in a flash she took my dick out and started sucking on it right there. It was an incredible moment with no awareness of where I was. I pulled her mouth off my cock and told her to get on her hands and knees, I rapidly entered her fucking her like the misbehaving character that she was in that moment. In a sudden heap we both explode in unison. With my cum dripping out of her and her cum coating my deflating cock I got into the drivers side and drove back to the villa for round 2.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to pdiddymon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer