Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2022, 07:44 PM

Default "Oops" moments

Has anyone ever had an “oops” moment?

Many years ago I got my first “real” camera. A decent SLR. Not long afterwards I started taking photos of my girlfriend (now my wife) Nothing hardcore but some fully nude ones.

One weekend I attended a christening with my girlfriend and her family. I brought along my camera and took some photos of the event. When my gf and I got back to my place (my parents place actually, but they were away) it was quite a cold day and my gf decided she wanted to have a bath. I had a few photos left to take on the roll of film so I went in to the bathroom and took some shots of her naked in the bath to finish it off.

I got the photos developed during the week. When my gf came over I showed her the photos of the christening and she asked if she could take them home to show her mum and dad. So I took out the photos of her naked in the bath and gave her the rest.

The following weekend I went to her place. For some reason her dad was very gruff towards me. I had no idea why. When we left my gf told me that her mum and dad really liked the photos and wanted prints of them for themselves. So my gf gave them the negatives. ALL the negatives.

She said she had a lot of explaining to do when her dad came home with the extra prints of the christening !!

Oops!!!

ps I often wonder if he got ALL of the negatives printed.

In the early 90's I decided to buy a flat bed scanner.They were very expensive at the time. I told my wife I wanted to scan all our holiday photos . I didn't mention I wanted to scan all the photos I had taken of her over the years.

One day a good friend of mine asked me if he could scan some family photos. I told him it was no problem. So he came over , and after saying “Hi” to my wife we went down to my office.I showed him the scanner and the software icon. I told him to put a photo in the scanner and click the icon and it will open up the software.
I went away for a minute to ask my wife something. When I came back my mate was sitting there staring at the screen. He had opened up the software. I had forgotten that the program remembers the last photo scanned. There on the screen was a large thumbnail photo of my naked wife !!! He must have heard me come in to the room as he pressed the “scan” button.
Nothing was said but a few minutes later my wife came in with some cold drinks for us. The way my mate looked at her I knew he was picturing what he had just seen on the monitor.

Oops
Old 05-01-2022, 10:35 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveToShowMyWife View Post
Has anyone ever had an “oops” moment?
I had one of those flatbed scanners back in to 90's, yes they were expensive and yes, friends wanted to use them to scan some of their personal pics, this was before digital cams. One of the guys in my office was a newlywed, his bride was pretty hot, he was hinting that he wanted to use the scanner, but he didn't want me to see her pics, understandable. I told him he could use it in and I will be watching a football game, he could put the pics on floppies and no one would see them but him (a white lie). In actuality I set the cache on the scanner so it could save the last few hundred pics scanned.

She was as hot as I thought and she sure liked to have his cock in her. Victimless crime, I never showed them to anyone or hinted at their existence until eventually a hard drive crash killed them.

Last edited by Turtle; 05-02-2022 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Full quote edited

Tags
wife naked family friend

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s