Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2021, 12:51 PM

Default My nude performance on stage

Hi all,
I've posted about this experience on another site and someone told me about this forum and said that you may appreciate hearing about it. I am a woman at university and did this a bit over a year ago, pre-COVID. Before you ask, I'm not posting any pics. I don't want my family to see anything. (Sorry)

I've always been involved in school drama groups. I caught the bug in high school and when I came to university I quickly fell in with a group of like minded friends. Some of them had started an amdram group that was made up of all students but was not affiliated with the university. The group's goal was to put on risque, shocking, avante-garde performances - mostly plays. If I'm honest we spent more time hanging out, workshopping, and improving than performing. But every couple of months we'd develop a piece, usually written by one of the members and then perform it a few times at a local pub. There is a pub in town that has a stage for bands to play and they try to support the arts and are cool to let us use the stage for our performances if they didn't have a band booked.

Like I said, we try to be a bit shocking with the performances. So there's always adult themes, usually heavy on sex and nudity. The pub is chill about the nudity which is great. It's a lot of fun and we've developed a bit of a cult following - a few dozen people who never miss a show. We really push this "underground" vibe so there's an email list where we announce our shows, but you need an invitation to get on the list, etc. It works out because it's not like the venue is very big and it's not like we're making money on tickets. It's all just for fun.

Anyway enough of the intro, right before COVID hit, the last show we did wasn't a play but a performance art piece, which was a bit different for us. It's called "Puppets" and it's about how society forces individuals down violent and sexual paths. There are 5 of us on stage, 2 "puppets" and 3 posers (who represent society). There are 2 acts.

The first act is about violence. So the posers move the puppets into certain positions and the puppets have to hold perfectly still in those positions until another poser moves part of you. I was a poser in that act and it was 2 guys who were the puppets. So we would pose them with their hands on their hips, then clenching their fists, squatting in angry stances, we'd put ones hands on the others throat and so on. We'd try to move the puppets pretty quick from pose to pose so it never got boring. Of course it got more and more extreme as it went on with the puppets posing through a full on brawl. It's hard to describe, but it's actually really cool and the audience is like super into it as soon as it starts and there are some funny moments and some moments of danger, so the crowd loved it.

Then there was a brief break and we did the second act which was about how society sexualizes people. For this act I was one of the puppets along with a guy puppet and there were three posers (two guys and a girl). Well, each performance was a bit different because they would improv and riff on the different poses, but in general the theme was the same.

I would start off wearing kind of a flowy dress. The guy puppet was in pants and a tshirt. The posers would start us each out in a series of provocative poses. They would put me in doggy style, make me arch my back, open my mouth, roll me onto my back, spread my legs, make me grab my boobs, make the guy puppet hold his crotch, etc.

Then they would start stripping us and pose us in our underwear. They'd make the guy puppet hold my boobs and grab my ass. They'd put my hand on the bulge of his boxers which always got a gasp out of the crowd. Once they slid his hand in my panties. They'd keep putting us in crazy sexual positions. I have a dance background and good flexibility so they would have me in the splits, and doing other stuff. Then they'd keep stripping us, we'd do a bit with me topless and then they'd strip us so we were both fully nude.

Then they'd run us through a bunch of poses fully nude which was extremely revealing to the audience. They'd put me in doggy style with my legs spread and my back arched with my bare pussy lips and asshole in full clear view of the audience. It was so embarrassing when we were first doing it in rehearsals but it got me horny a hell. I ended up being so turned on the whole time.

Like I said the venue was small and people were right up against the stage, so they got an up close look at me. They could have reached out and touched me but no one ever did. By the way we did this performance three times and the third time the pub hit capacity and had to turn people away. I think word got out and people wanted to come see me naked haha.

Anyway so the posers would pose me and the guy puppet (I'll call him Andrew) together in all sorts of poses. And he was fully naked, too. Andrew would always get hard during rehearsals and we felt like we probably couldn't show at the pub. But we rehearsed it enough that he could mostly control it. And we had some tricks like if the posers saw him starting to get hard, they could shift positions so he could face away from the audience or hide it in some other way until he got it back under control. He also kind of learned the trick that I guess you if you jerk off right before the show it lets you stay soft for most of it.

But no matter what he would end up pressing his hard dick up against me at some point in the night. It was usually when they would lay him down on his back and then have me straddle him so my pussy was sitting right on his cock. I don't think he ever stayed soft for that part, but I was always wet by then so I can't really complain!

But the point of the whole performance is really to show how sexualized society makes us. With the posers representing the pressures of society. So they really got more and more extreme with the poses as the show went on. Like they would have me on my knees lifting my breasts in my hands and they would open my mouth and they would have Andrew stand in front of me holding his dick like inches from my face as if he was jerking off on me. Or they would put us in a 69 position and push my face down so his penis pressed against my nose and lips. Then push my butt down so my pussy was touching his mouth.

I think one of the guy posers had a foot fetish because he was always touching my feet and pointing my toes and even had my wrap my feet around Andrew's dick a few times. It's funny the girl poser was actually the horniest of the bunch or maybe the guys were holding back. But she would grab my hand and put it right on Andrew's cock. And of course I would just hold it there until one of the other posers moved it. Which would usually not be very long because of course Andrew would start to get hard.

The girl poser would also fold my fingers down so only my first two were extended and then slide them in between my labia. I think the most extreme thing she ever did during one of the live shows was when Andrew was on his knees, she slid my face under him, so I was staring at his butthole an inch away, then she picked up his dick from out of his hands and flopped it down against my cheek! It was pretty wild. He started to get hard pretty much right away, so one of the other posers pushed him so he was laying down on top of me with his hard cock across my face and his balls on my forehead. Haha I thought that thing would never go soft again, but I think stage fright is a powerful factor, too.

As the puppets, it was our job to just basically go with everything. They used our bodies as props and our job was to hold each pose perfectly still, which is actually extremely physically exhausting! I would be so tired after every performance! Let's just say there's nothing I didn't touch or have touched by the end of that show!

We went pretty extreme to sort of test the boundaries during the rehearsals but then avoided some of that during the live performances. We didn't want it to come off like we were staging a live sex show and didn't want the message to get lost. But fuck I would get so horny after each rehearsal a lot of times I would get myself off in the car before driving back home. And after we did it on stage in front of a live audience, I needed to be fucked. Fuck I'm wet just thinking about it.

I hate that we're stuck in this pandemic right now and can't wait to get back to performing more shows again! Anyway reminiscing about this show is the best I got right now and I love talking about it and thinking back to it. So I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys have. Thanks for reading!
Old 03-15-2021, 09:55 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

This sounds amazing! When I lived in London I would often check out the live art scene and saw a great many performances involving young women (and others) doing artsy nudity. Even got to know some of them. But I always knew there was more edgy stuff going on that I would only find out about after it finished, this sounds not too far away from the kind of thing that went on at Duckys or the Royal Vauxhall Tavern. I guess other big cities in Europe and the US have their own scenes too.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
This sounds amazing! When I lived in London I would often check out the live art scene and saw a great many performances involving young women (and others) doing artsy nudity. Even got to know some of them. But I always knew there was more edgy stuff going on that I would only find out about after it finished, this sounds not too far away from the kind of thing that went on at Duckys or the Royal Vauxhall Tavern. I guess other big cities in Europe and the US have their own scenes too.
Thanks! It was so much fun to perform! I am curious what were some of the edgier shows you saw or heard about? We are talking about what to perform next when things open back up and always looking for edgy ideas. To be honest now that I've done something this bold, I'm sort of addicted to the adrenaline rush and want to do another. So we're looking for ideas.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meg2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 02:18 AM

I'm so curious to hear about your interactions with Andrew outside of the performance space. How did this experience change your everyday interactions? Did you each have significant others and how did they feel about you performing together?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iou For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 10:43 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Fascinating and really great story!

Some Qs if that's cool...
1. You mentioned things went further in rehearsal, what are some of those situations?
2. What were the boundaries set in rehearsal? The things that were off limits. Were they ever broken during performance?
3. Did you find Andrew sexually attractive? If so, did you ever fantasise about having sex with him on stage during a performance? Obviously that's not the point of the performance but did you ever get to that point where you just wanted him inside you?
4. You say it made you horny, was that because you were being forced and controlled or because you were naked in front of others or some other reason?
5. This was obviously a big commitment to be controlled like that on stage in front of others, did you just jump in a the deep end or had past events led up to you being this brazen?
6. Did you have a boyfriend or girlfriend at the time? If so, how was their feeling about seeing you do this?
7. Did these unique experiences on stage change your sexual predilections in your personal life?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 10:47 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts
Default Thanks for sharing

Wow, thanks! One of the hottest stories I have read here in a while. You remind me of JaneTheBrain. She had lots of great theater stories too. Makes me wish I hung out with that crowd more when I was in college, but of course I never fit in with that crowd. But I would definitely been up for being a naked puppet!

Thanks again. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 12:57 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg2001 View Post
Thanks! It was so much fun to perform! I am curious what were some of the edgier shows you saw or heard about? We are talking about what to perform next when things open back up and always looking for edgy ideas. To be honest now that I've done something this bold, I'm sort of addicted to the adrenaline rush and want to do another. So we're looking for ideas.
I never saw an Anna L*iv Yo*ung show but I've seen The Famous Lauren Ba*rri Hols*tein and Urs*ula Mart*inez live, you can see their work on Vimeo etc. There was a show I went to called Liberation which was basically 5 performers rolling around in paint then using themselves to paint huge pieces of paper, the furniture, the walls, each other, etc. And I've seen lots of other dance-based stuff.

I haven't seen much in the way of audience interaction, but I've heard tales and seen a few video clips of performances in Europe that involved nude performers going into the audience, or audience members coming on stage and interacting with them. VERY rare is where audience members are persuaded to get nude. I saw an Or*eet Ash*ery piece where the performers dared people to undress but no-one (on the night I was there) went further than underwear.

I've written a paragraph with ideas but maybe I'll put those in a PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 01:38 PM

Thanked 30,609 Times in 4,234 Posts

Wow, amazing story! Sounds like a really cool show! Really admire your courage to do that. Do you think you were an exhibitionist before? Or did you find you are after the show ran?
Old 03-16-2021, 05:03 PM

Wow, thanks for all the interest! I will try to answer all your questions. I'm excited to talk about this. It will take me a few posts.

First, I did not have a partner during the process of developing and performing the show. I have seen some people casually during my time at university but I have avoided getting into a committed relationship. It not what I'm looking for right now.

You guys asked about Andrew. He is straight and no, he did not have a girlfriend. Yes I definitely found Andrew sexually attractive. Andrew is a stud. He has a really nice body and if I'm honest a beautiful cock as well. And he has a great sarcastic sense of humor that I love. The girls are all over him to be honest.

I know he was super attracted to me as well. We talked about our physical attraction to each other and how it probably made for a better performance. I always felt like hooking up with him was inevitable, but I wanted to delay it until after the performances. I think the sexual tension we had really added to the show and I was really enjoying the whole process of developing the piece and I felt like we could have put that at risk if we had done something.

And then COVID hit. And we haven't really been in the same area since. And with a little time and perspective, I don't know. Part of me wants something bigger with him. But as I said I don't want to be in a relationship right now. I am really enjoying exploring this part of myself and I don't want jealousy and possessiveness to intrude (from either side). But I'm looking forward to seeing him again! And I really enjoy the thick sexual tension that exists when we are around each other. So we'll see what happens.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to meg2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2021, 05:39 PM

You asked about whether I just jumped into the deep end or did I have events that led me up to such a brazen performance. There were events that had led up to it.

Like I said I've been involved in this drama group for a bit. And we are all like minded - we want to put on edgy, boundary pushing shows that leave a lasting memory with the audience. Most of the shows have involved nudity of some kind - although most are plays rather than performance art pieces like this one was.

I had been involved in a few other productions where I had some amount of nudity or simulated sex. Nothing close to this level of exposure though. But I knew from those experiences that I had the guts to take my clothes off on stage and that I really got a thrill out of it.

So when we started talking about Puppets and what it would entail I was interested. When we first set out I think we envisioned a much tamer version of the performance to be honest. And then we just workshopped it every day during rehearsals and it evolved and took on a life of its own. If you had told us what the end product would look like when we started I don't think we would have believed you! lol
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to meg2001 For This Useful Post:

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s