uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2017, 11:52 AM

Default How much do you trust other men and your wife

Having an argument with my wife would like some feedback. My wife likes to drink and was a sl*t prior to our marriage, I could be naïve. She likes to go out after work with co workers and tip a few. Problem is there usually guys 30 years of age and single. She thinks they have no interest in her, I think any guy at the end of a night of drinking will fuck or take a blowjob from any chick still breathing in the bar. I have several questions for the guys.

First question would you hit almost anything at the end of a night of drinking? Would it matter if she was married or had a significant other? Does her being a co worker enter in the decision?

The second issue and question is she thinks if a girls significant other is a convict, cop, or biker guys shy away from them. If your going to hit some chick during a one night stand and you find out she's going out with a biker, a cop, or a convict would this top you? would you even think twice about it?

Looking for honest feedback and any all thoughts
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dawggonetired For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 09:45 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawggonetired View Post
First question would you hit almost anything at the end of a night of drinking? Would it matter if she was married or had a significant other? Does her being a co worker enter in the decision?

The second issue and question is she thinks if a girls significant other is a convict, cop, or biker guys shy away from them. If your going to hit some chick during a one night stand and you find out she's going out with a biker, a cop, or a convict would this top you? would you even think twice about it?

Looking for honest feedback and any all thoughts
Seems to me like you've got some trust issues. I think you need to resolve them before they brew and stew and you lash out at her one day and it gets ugly.

I implicitly trust my fiancée. She goes out with no underwear a lot, flirts and invariably gets hit on; often by younger guys who want to hit it. Sometimes I've been close by when it's happened. Some idiots just don't care; especially when they're heavily intoxicated.
My fiancée also has a history of bringing random guys home when she was younger. I wrestled with that myself; but we talked it out and I've come to accept her past. Just because she used to do it doesn't mean she'd do it again now.

No; I wouldn't pick up some random chick after drinking. But that's just me. When I was younger I would and did.
Yes; even if I did hit it off with some chick, I'd be very concerned about her relationship status. I've been burned before by banging a chick who was in a relationship.

But I think that's besides the point. Talk to her, address your concerns in a calm and rational manner. If she wants to experiment, set boundaries. If she likes to flirt: accept it or move on. A lot of guys here talk about sharing their wives; or have done it. Even though I don't mind when my fiancée flirts or flashes (I've even encouraged her); we've agreed that's as far as it goes.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 10:15 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Not her, the men

I trust my wife around any man or group of men.. she just dosen't fuck around w/ any strangers.. she'll flirt some, and she dresses sexy , but dosen't fool around.... only w/ our "select" friends.... disapline keeps everything together nicely in a marraige.. even a somewhat open marriage.

Its the men I don't trust... even w/ her wedding ring, they hit on her , even w/ their own wives in the room.... crude....!!!
Old 06-13-2017, 11:42 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Some excellent feedback already posted in response to your post and questions. For us, I trusts my wife completely. I do not trust most guys and know most of them will always get whatever they can regardless of a ladies relationship status or desire level if she has had one too many.

For us it may be a little different than other posters. My wife does enjoy flirting and being around other men. She has no trouble at all enticing men in their twenties and thirties anytime she wants. She gets hit on a lot by men of all ages. While we do have an "open" marriage and relationship we also have established ground rules that we have both agreed upon and set in place. She does travel a lot with her job and as a routine part of that she has many functions where drinking and after-work cocktail parties are required. Over the course of the past 30+ years of our marriage she has only "hooked-up" on during a handful of these events back in her hotel room. Typically she tells me of her interests in a particular person and asks if I am sure I am ok with it before pursuing it further to that point.

This past weekend we visited a nudist lifestyle resort and Sunday evening we spent time in a hot tub with several other people. My wife was exceptionally flirty and having a lot of fun with several of the younger single gentleman. There was a lot of kissing and touching happening and I am sure several of the guys thought it was going to be their lucky night with her. I really doubt any of them cared at all if I was there, if she was married, if I was a convicted serial killer, cop or head of a biker gang at that point as most their blood reserve was engorging another part of their body other than their brain. If she had told me she wanted to hook-up with one of them it would have been fine as she was really into it.

On this occasion instead of carrying if further she moved over to me and said she was ready to go back to the room. We got out and as soon as we got inside our room I got one of the best blow jobs I have had in a long time from her, she was really into it. I stopped her before finishing and she had one of the most intense orgasms she has had in a long time after I got inside her.

Communication is key, the flirting with other men can lead to some great arousal and sex between you and her if she feels desired, hot and sexy. But, trust and being on the same page is vital between you both regardless of what your individual rules and boundaries are together. From your post it sounds like you may not have identified these yet between you both.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 01:13 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
This past weekend we visited a nudist lifestyle resort and Sunday evening we spent time in a hot tub with several other people. My wife was exceptionally flirty and having a lot of fun with several of the younger single gentleman.
Speaking of nudism...

I used to be a pretty possessive guy back in my younger years. I was however very interested in nudism; and being newly married meant I was going to need to wife's consent/participation. I convinced her to go with me and things just progressed from there.

My wife gradually went from shy/reluctant to open nudist. After she started making nudist friends she became much more proactive/social. Back in her heyday she was quite the sight: big boobs, round butt, and smooth puss after she started shaving. Guys definitely checked her out; especially when she walked around with her boobs bouncing or when she was lying by the pool with her legs open. She'd be flirty too, especially with some of our closer friends, who more than once got to feel her boobs when she hugged them or got a handful of her booty. Not to mention she checked out guys too and looked at dick about as much as guys checked out her puss.

It would have been very easy for her to slip away and get a dick in her. After all she wouldn't even had to take anything off!

Nudism basically cured me of my possessiveness. After a while it was no big thing for me when other guys flirted with or check out my naked wife. She never gave me a reason not to trust her of to fear she'd end up with another guy's dick in her. If the woman is willing, I recommend it. It may seem strange to consider letting your spouse socialize naked as a remedy for possessiveness and jealousy; but it worked awesome for me.

Just a thought...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 02:21 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Believe it or not, my wife is quite shy. When she goes out with the girls for a drink she likes to let her hair down and has had men try to come on to her and her friends.
She isn't interested in the ones that make a play and make themselves look desperate, although she will chat and be pleasant, unless they are rude, in which case the girls stick together and get rid of them.

As for trust, that is 100%. She isn't really in to vanilla pub/club pick ups, although, we do have a rule that if ever the right person came along, we could do whatever we wanted as long as we sent a message or rang each other to agree on the person ..... and send each other pics and vids of the action lol.

As mentioned above, communication is the key element. Without that, there will always be doubts and issues in a relationship. How could you possibly know someone without talking and sharing your thoughts? Being honest and truthful will clear up any insecurities about how your wife would react when she is approached by the ones on the hunt in the bars, even when they're both drunk.

No I wouldn't try to pick a woman up because she is drunk. No my wife wouldn't be bothered by that either

Uniforms or reputations wouldn't bother us either way, it depends on the person trying to pull. Attitude and actions are what attracts us.

Last edited by artfuldogger; 06-14-2017 at 02:26 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 02:51 AM

Playing with fire.

I don't think you are being unreasonable. Its not being jealous or possessive. Its being realistic about human nature especially when drunk.

. Girls night out..drinking with male friends..etc. danger lurks...I have heard stories. If something does happen all she will say is " it just happened"..bla bla bla..IF you find out.

By that time its too late. If you forgive her..she won't respect you..she will use it as licence to do it again..

If she doesn't want to stop..red flag..maybe someone there she likes.

If you into swinging or sharing (which I think is garbage- a cop out) fine..

If not and you value what you work hard to get..set boundaries loud and clear or dump her.

Hard to do...but worth it long run.

Tom Leykis talks a lot about it..YouTube him.

Last edited by Onestopfuckshop; 06-14-2017 at 03:01 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 03:43 AM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default Trust her - even when we lived in different countries

My wife is pretty, and hence attracts some amount of male attention - while she may on occasion flirt a little, I fully trust that she won't do anything either of us would regret. Flirting a bit happens, and I think that's normal.

We've also lived apart for close to a year in the past (we were already married then). She was in Tokyo, and was living alone. She did go to various expatriate meet ups/events etc, at some of which she did get hit on - since she was alone the guys in question thought she was single. She'd tell me about these incidents, and we'd laugh about them. She's mentioned if she flirted a little with someone as well - some of the guys she told me she'd flirted with a bit were also foreigners at the firm she was working at, and had become friends of hers. I never felt any reason to doubt anything, even though she'd hang out with some of them a fair bit, and go out drinking, etc.

I've detailed this on another thread (the one about a boss trying to take advantage of the wife) - the firm she worked at had a senior partner who was quite brazen in his behavior - he'd pat/feel up asses etc. I didn't ever feel worried or threatened that she'd give in to the guy, even though he did feel her up and hit on her. He even commented on the style of panties she wore (I guess touching her ass a few times have him an idea of what she wore), and when it was time to come back home, he gave her an additional going away gift - a hamper from a very expensive lingerie boutique (had some bras and thong panties and a teddy) - he asked her to send him photos of her posing in the lingerie - quite a brazen come on again! I was very surprised that he got her bras and panties in her correct size though - quite skillful that he managed to size her up by just looking at her
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 06:40 AM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default Trust her - even when we lived in different countries

My wife is pretty, and hence attracts some amount of male attention - while she may on occasion flirt a little, I fully trust that she won't do anything either of us would regret. Flirting a bit happens, and I think that's normal.

We've also lived apart for close to a year in the past (we were already married then). She was in Tokyo, and was living alone. She did go to various expatriate meet ups/events etc, at some of which she did get hit on - since she was alone the guys in question thought she was single. She'd tell me about these incidents, and we'd laugh about them. She's mentioned if she flirted a little with someone as well - some of the guys she told me she'd flirted with a bit were also foreigners at the firm she was working at, and had become friends of hers. I never felt any reason to doubt anything, even though she'd hang out with some of them a fair bit, and go out drinking, etc.

I've detailed this on another thread (the one about a boss trying to take advantage of the wife) - the firm she worked at had a senior partner who was quite brazen in his behavior - he'd pat/feel up asses etc. I didn't ever feel worried or threatened that she'd give in to the guy, even though he did feel her up and hit on her. He even commented on the style of panties she wore (I guess touching her ass a few times have him an idea of what she wore), and when it was time to come back home, he gave her an additional going away gift - a hamper from a very expensive lingerie boutique (had some bras and thong panties and a teddy) - he asked her to send him photos of her posing in the lingerie - quite a brazen come on again! I was surprised that he got her bras and panties in her correct size though - quite skillful to size her up by looking at her
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rip_cord For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 08:26 AM

Thanked 29,761 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default this is not an issue for us

[QUOTE=dawggonetired;2452192]Having an argument with my wife would like some feedback. My wife likes to drink and was a sl*t prior to our marriage, I could be naïve. She likes to go out after work with co workers and tip a few. Problem is there usually guys 30 years of age and single. She thinks they have no interest in her, I think any guy at the end of a night of drinking will fuck or take a blowjob from any chick still breathing in the bar. I have several questions for the guys.

Looking for honest feedback and any all thoughts[/QUOT

As much as some may not like to hear my wife not the type of girl guys approach. Not sure what she needs to do or wear for guys to chat her up and try and pick her up. We have tons of pics so I'll let you decide if she attractive and fuckable. We go out to large functions and have times walked in alone and texted each other saying act like your single. Not one guy makes a move on her???

Now for me I've dipped the pen in company ink and now think it's not for me so I don't look at coworkers like that. We flirt and touch vanilla style but that's it.

Nudism. Wife is starting to embrace this concept. The nudist beach is on her to do list this year again. She's gone from not going to it, to going topless to being nude and enjoying it. Now her plan is to go nude and mingle with other guys which I'm totally for.

My end result is to see her take on a guy or 2.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s