photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-08-2017, 08:51 PM

Default Clothes stolen while streaking?

So I guess I want to ask if this has ever happened to anyone or have you done it to someone else? Stolen their clothes and left them to run home naked, or hid them and watched them freak out lol I have some experience on both sides but for some reason not many people have had some to share so I ask you people of oneclick lol

Since I posted Ill go first and well...

Well a weekend long ago I was out with some friends at the mall for the day doing mall stuff and we stayed until it closed around 10ish in the evening. We passed by the nearby park on the way back and it was completely dark, I always liked that park to go running in on the weekends. Joking around one of my friends was like someone could literally go naked and no one would ever see them even if they passed by them, I replied something witty and eventually it turned to something along the lines of yeah like I would ever be up for it and I just said I was down. The park itself had no light posts and if you raised your hand ahead of you you would barely be able to see your fingertips like completely pitch black just so that you get an idea. They dared me to go streaking, and I was like sure whatever I am down. So I stripped off in the parking lot and ran on the path I should say. It was a simple lap around the park and it was a big lap but luckily as I said the park itself was completely dark. As for the details of the run it was really really really quiet and all you could hear was me taking steps and the few cars passing by at one point less than 10 feet to one side of me, the freeway sort of turns there so the only separating thing between the two is a chain link fence, luckily there was some bushes and I stayed more towards the inside of the path as to not be seen since the freeway was illuminated and the light did shine into the park on that part. Well upon my final turn to the circle I expected to see my friends in clear view with the car waiting and laughing or whatever. Yeah not so much, I stood there where I started looking around the empty parking lot and taking well into accord that they had left me and took my clothing with them. It sunk in fast that they left but it took a good while for it to actually sink in that they took my clothes, and I was left standing on the complete opposite side of my city, I had run to that park many times during practice and those were long runs and that was just from the school which was closer from my house I lived a good ten miles away. I stood there a little while longer hoping they were playing a joke and just hiding but nothing so I took to walking back in through the park, there was a secondary parking lot on the side of the park which I knew was across the street from a bike path, I was planning through what streets and routes were less visible and I could run without being seen, as I walked I laughed at myself for getting into such a stupid situation. Well to make that part short I ran through this secluded bike trail which opened up into a riverbed and led into a smaller city park, it wasn’t much of a park just one baseball field, a soccer field, two basketball courts and a playground, it was more of a weekend league thing and the first street I had to make my way down was a major street there was no way to avoid that. The entire area was closed communities and the whole street lined with parked cars so it was simple to just stay next to cars, any car that passed by would only have seen my neck up no biggie, the only problem were the intersections. These were stop sign intersections instead of lights so a relief but still intersections nonetheless. Once those areas ended then it was neighborhoods and businesses across the street, there was no cover there so I just sprinted as fast as I could and just half laughed out of embarrassment whenever a car did honk or people yelled out the window. For the sake of not having you read an entire essay I was seen a lot, ran through intersections with cars on both sides, at one point tried hiding behind the post while pressing the button franticly. I arrived home some time later and just rang the doorbell like no tomorrow until my mother answered the door, she just looked at me on the doorstep and asked where, I told her the name of the park she laughed and moved aside for me to run in.

I apologize for the long read lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jazzyloves For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:12 PM

Didn't happen to me, but it did to a college friend. This was in the early 1970's, at a small northern college. The dorm rooms were in suites, with a communal bathroom for every suite (about 10 rooms). It wasn't uncommon to be taking a shower, with a girl or couple in the next stall (separated by tile walls).

My friend, a fairly shy guy, was in the shower, when his long-time girlfriend strolled in and gathered up his clothes & towel. She gathered up the rest of the suite's inhabitants, waiting to see what the guy (let's call him Bob) would do.

We heard the water turn off, then some muttering, followed by a call for her to return the clothes. She refused.

Next thing we new, Bob came trotting out of the shower, wearing something she'd forgotten -- his belt! No, it wasn't 'strategically placed'!

It obviously didn't hurt their relationship, as they've been married over 40 years!

F
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:59 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default It was actually skinny dipping

I was at this small lake near my college for an afternoon party. Once we would leave there we all were going back to one house for a party there. There were about ten of us and we picniced and played beach volleyball and swam after. This was the good old hippie days so there was no thought to wearing swim suits since no one else was there.

It was late afternoon and a few of the folks were wanting to go back and get ready for the party. So about half of us said we wanted to stay for a while longer and would meet them at the house later. We all were on an anchored raft out from the beach where we would dive, rest etc.

Those leaving swam back and the rest of us continued to enjoy ourselves. After a while we decided to leave and head to the party house. When we had got back to the shore all our clothes were gone - the others had taken them and our towels. They only left a note saying to enjoy our ride back and don't forget to pick up beer.

The five of us, three guys and two gals piled into the car with no other choice than to go naked. Luckily the driver, a gal, had left her purse with some money in the car. We decided it was too far to drive to the house and back to the beer store. So we stopped at this drive-thru beverage store.

The girl who waited on us was taken aback, and started to laugh. Do you have an ID in there somewhere. The gal driver lifted up her tits and said will this work. The problem was we had to put the beer in the trunk and you had to open it with a key. We decided it was better if a girl got out to do it or a guy might cause us a problem.

No problem the gal driver got out, walked back to the trunk and opened it. Of course there were a couple vehicles waiting behind us. With the beer stashed the driver shook her fanny at the cars behind us, got in and away we went.

Back at the house the others were waiting for us to arrive. We pulled into the driveway to laughter from the others. We had decided to act like nothing was out of the ordinary. We all got out of the car nude, got the beer and casually walked into the house to more laughter. We all took showers and never did get dressed for the rest of the evening and it became a clothing optional party. Out of about 30 people who were there only a few wore anything the rest of the night.

Oh for the good old days!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 04:00 PM

There is a very fun local event at a mountain town about 2 hours from me where they burn a massive bonfire and locals throw things in the fire that they want to emotionally get rid of... Things like divorce papers and the like. The purpose is called "burning of the grump" and they have a full fake trial in the middle of town to convict the grump and send him to his final resting place.

After a short time people start stripping and dancing around the fire naked. Well one year one of the guys handed his bundle of clothes to my wife's friend who promptly threw the entire stack into the fire! Well that became a theme after for every article of clothing the two of them found from either men or women.

Next thing you know they had wandered around and cleaned up all the unattended clothing and unfortunately probably contents ( wallets or who knows...) and proceeded to smile and taunt the dozen or so people as they danced around the fire.

We left early as the fire was burning down and after we belly laughed for a while I asked them... "did you ever consider that peoples phones, wallets , money etc. might be in those clothes?" Their faces all went blank and we were all drunk enough to laugh it off but I always wondered how that turned out when the fire burnt down and the crowd started to leave. The cops seemed fine with it while the crowd was there...probably no so much when the naked people came wandering out....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 04:08 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts

Yes in high school we did it a few times, I knocked it off after it happen to me. Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 145 Posts
Default Not streaking, but at the nude beach a couple of times

I've had my stuff disappear a couple of times at the nude beach. One time I checked back a couple hours later after the crowd had mostly gone home and found it; somebody'd just put their tent or cooler or something in front of it. (I'd borrowed some pants, ridden my bike back to my car, and come back to check again.) Another time my stuff stayed missing, including a tshirt I really liked, shorts I didn't care about, and my car keys. I had an old rusty van at the time, so getting into it with no tools wasn't any trouble, and I kept hidden spare keys in it (and my pants/wallet/etc.), but I did have to walk across the road to the parking lot naked (which I had fun doing, but it doesn't really count as streaking.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by testme97 View Post
I've had my stuff disappear a couple of times at the nude beach. ..............., and I kept hidden spare keys in it (and my pants/wallet/etc.), but I did have to walk across the road to the parking lot naked (which I had fun doing, but it doesn't really count as streaking.)
When single and visiting nude beach alone, I always had a spare key hidden under the car, extra shorts & shirt in the car, and my wallet also hidden in car. I had a different wallet for the beach with basic ID and a few bucks in it.
Thankfully, never needed it!
The Following User Says Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 02:05 AM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

My wife has insisted I post this story since we tell all of her quests here on our story thread. It happened a few years ago while we were out of town and staying at a hotel. We drove up to see some of my old friends who lived about 230 miles from our hotel. It was a day trip and we didn't bring anything along with us. We ended up out that evening and talked about old times when we were growing up. It turned up that my two friends and I had gone out one night when camping out in the backyard and decided to go streaking. It was back in the mid 1970s and we ended up streaking around the neighborhood and getting caught by the police who took us all home still naked. All of us ended up getting our asses beat and were grounded for half the summer for that act. I actually had not thought about that night for probably 40+ years.

As the evening wore on before we left the wives all decided it would be fun for us to get to repeat this act. My two buddies and I all go back to our original neighborhood and find a quiet park to drop our clothes and take off through the area trying our best to follow our original route as best as possible without getting caught or seen. It actually was a blast and we made the entire route ending up at a lake where we never made it to the last time. The park with the lake was closed at sunset so we walked casually through the park and sat out on the pier before going to meet the wives. We had been gone for probably close to three hours when we made it back to our starting point. Once there our clothes were gone and nobody was around. we searched and fortunately I had locked my phone, wallet and keys in my car along with the other guys personal stuff. A spare valet key got us into the car and we ended up driving back to one friend's house where the wives were all still gathered and all three of us walking in still naked from our trip. Of course we did not get any compassion from our wives who really got a kick out of it and seemed to enjoy the entire spectacle as well as our total nudity a little too much.

In defiance and with much prodding from my wife I ended up driving the entire 4 hours and 230 miles back to our hotel totally naked just hoping we didn't get pulled over. I had the cruise control set on the speed limit and watched the traffic closely. We went inside a back door of the hotel and used the elevator up to our 4th floor room undetected as far as I could tell but I know they have cameras on every floor and could imagine them reviewing the tapes. My wife refused to go in and get me clothes as she was really enjoying the whole thing. (Yes, in retrospect she has walked into, out of and through hotels totally naked before and I really enjoyed it and prompted it.) Once in our room she could not stop laughing about the ordeal and decided I needed a spanking to really relive the whole thing. This time the spanking was actually fun but that is a whole other story.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006