uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-21-2017, 02:05 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts
Default Being the only guy in a group of girls

Maybe some of you have had similar experiences. I have been with my wife a long time since just after high school. Because of this I have spent many nights with her and a friend or several friends as the only guy. And I think because her friends knew I was in such an established relationship and viewed me as totally off the market, they kind of treated me like one of the gals. Inhibitions were lower.

I'll start with a story and tell some more if there is any interest.

Often times in our early twenties I would get off work late. And I would join up with her in whatever she was doing. One night I returned to our apartment to find her and her girlfriend, we'll call her D. I've described my wife here before. She's curvy but not fat, pretty, blonde, nice thick ass and big DD boobs (I'm a lucky guy). D was the opposite. Thin, dark hair and skin (maybe Eastern European in descent) small boobs but a really nice body as she's quite into fitness. They had been drinking wine and girl gabbing. I brought home some beer and some snacks and said hello. They were both pretty tossed. Acting goofy and slurring a bit. They made me take a shot of whiskey to catch up. They were both in sleeping clothes. My wife had on a t shirt and no bra and some tight pajama bottoms. Her friend had a t shirt and some really short black shorts. They got up and joined me in the kitchen. Guess they were bored of chatting because they got into party mode. I put some dance music on which always helped get her and her girlfriends loose. I sat at the table while they goofed off and danced in the living room. I sipped a few beers watching. It was already a hot sight but it would get hotter.

I hit the bathroom to pee and while in there I hear a loud scream "oh my god!" I hurry and finish not knowing what's going on but I hear laughter so it must be a good "oh my god". I enter the living room and my wife is topless. Her friend who has maybe small B cups is making a huge deal over my wife's huge boobs. Saying how jealous she is. Funny thing is my wife never shows them off. Never has much cleavage or uses Halloween as an excuse to be a little sl*tty. But after a few drinks she doesn't hesitate to whip them out. At least not back then. Her friend ends up asking to touch them and my wife gives a "I bought you'd never ask" look as she walks toward D. I'm expecting a quick squeeze but D's face gets pretty serious and she cups underneath them and then turns her fingers up and gives a full squeeze. Then she just starts playing with my wife's nipples and finally my wife kind of recoils with an "oh my god! What are you doing?" But she fully let her do it for a good five seconds before that.

So obviously the night is going well but my wife ends up putting her shirt back on. For the moment. We ended up at the table talking and of course we end up talking about sex. We're about 21 and fucking like rabbits multiple times daily. D had a boyfriend so she was sharing stories back. We tell her pretty much everything. How often we do it. What positions. She asks if we do anal and my wife turns red. "Sometimes". And D asks if she likes it. And she turns redder. "Yeah...". She explains how they've tried it but she doesn't like it so We are giving her advice on how to relax and maybe it'll be better. Meanwhile I'm pretty hard under the table picturing my dick sliding into her ass. We get on the topic of shaving pubes and my wife does shave hers but not always. D says she's always clean shaven. Does it a few times a week. My wife stands up and pulls her shorts down. "Yep I'm due for a trim". Then D stands up and does the same. "I'm good". I'm like dying inside. I just saw my wife's friend's pussy. Totally bald with puffy outer lips. Not clit or labia visible but still a very hot sight.

This whole night is turning into a series of deposits into my spank bank. At some point a good song comes back on and this time my wife makes me dance with her and D just kind of joins us. They're both grinding up on me. My wife is behind me at one point and D is straddling my leg rubbing her crotch on my leg. I'm pretending it's not super hot and not a big deal. I turn behind my wife and lift her shirt off. I'm hoping D will take hers off or my wife will do it for her. My wife has told me in the past that she has small but really nice boobs with puffy nipples. Unfortunately no dice. She was probably self conscious about their size in front of my wife. So I'm grinding behind my wife and squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples. The song ends and she reaches back and feels my cock is hard. Pressing out against the jeans I was wearing. She makes a comment like "jeez! Someone is ready to go!" And they both look at it. I'm like "what can I say?" Looking at D's face when she was sizing up my cock was probably the hottest part of the night.

We went to bed shortly after that. I remember my wife drunkenly sucking me off then asking me to go down on her. She moans during sex a lot but this night she was practically screaming. I think she did it for D who was sleeping on the couch in the other room. The next morning D took off and we went on with our day.

That night I realize D's black shorts are on the floor of the bathroom. I tell my wife she forgot then and she says "no I lent them to her." I pick them up and realize the crotch is white and sticky with pussy juice. I guess D was just as into that night as I was.
The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 03:44 PM

If you have other stories, don't hesitates !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moi5639 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 04:51 PM

Your curvy wife sounds so sexy. Would like to see those big boobs and pussy that needs shaved.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moi5639 View Post
If you have other stories, don't hesitates !!
Couldn't agree more. Please share more.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:04 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Do go on!
Old 05-21-2017, 06:07 PM

Thanked 1,600 Times in 159 Posts
Default sounds fun

that's a story you just have to finish
Old 05-21-2017, 07:26 PM

Wow. Good feedback. I'll definitely continue. I know a good story. I'll type it up tonight or tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 07:00 PM

We had a friend who moved to a small touristy mountain town. We'll call her O. I've written of her before in a skinny dipping thread. See my posts. Years back she invited us there for her birthday in winter. So the wife and myself and my wife's friend, P, decided to go. I've written of her in the skinny dipping thread as well. On the way there we stopped at a Walmart to buy some gag gifts. O is very skinny and lanky. She has really small tits but a meaty ass and long legs. Sexy in her own way. As a joke we bought her the biggest bra we could find. No idea what the size was but it was HUGE. We also grabbed some cheap costume stuff.

We met up with O and checked into our cabin. Nice digs with a large back deck looking over a frozen river and best yet, a big steamy hot tub.

P is fit, a bit short, brown hair, B cup boobs and a really nice bubble butt. She's a bit reserved but O was the kind of party girl who could make anyone let loose so it was a good balance of girls.

We hit the town for dinner and ended up at a bar for a few rounds. O and P left and went back to the cabin for a bit and when they came back O was wearing the bra we had
Bought her. And. O thing else from the waist up. It was a funny and kinda sexy sight. The thing was so big that when she turned the right angle you could see both of her tiny tits. And her dark brownish red nipples. We played pool and the guys in the bar kept crowding around to get a peek. Eventually we realized we were too buzzed to be in public and returned to our cabin.

I put on some dance music and the girls all hit one of the bedrooms. I stood in the kitchen. Sipping a beer and could hear them laughing and joking. They came back out all in the goofy costumes we had bought. O still had the bra on but had stripped to her pink thong. Again, she's lanky but she has a fat butt that jiggled nicely and she walked about. My wife had made a makeshift top out of a feather boa that barely covered anything but her nipples. She had on some grey boy short underwear which her ass looked great in. And P had put on a plastic construction helmet and a bright orange safety vest over her turquoise bra and matching underwear that were unfortunately too big for her so no butt cheeks were visible.

They danced like this for a while. Led to some great pics that unfortunately I can't share. Sorry guys. I had put on this fake silk robe and had nothing underneath. My wife and I hit the kitchen at one point and I'm pretty horny so I took her feather boa too and pulled it off. She just kinda let it
Be. Big boobs hanging out. I thought it would be funny if I removed a sock and put it over my cock and balls. I did it and got a laugh out of her. She dared me to go out in the room like that. I was happy to oblige and further the festivities. We returned to the living room and they hollered and whistled over my wife's tits. I sarcastically said something like "how dare you expose us to this nudity!" Then dropped my robe revealing I was only wearing a sock over my junk. The girls got a kick out of it. We danced a bit and at some point O decided to get rid of the bulky bra. P unfortunately stayed in costume but by his point that big underwear had ridden up her crack and her cheeks were out bouncing around.

More to come.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:15 PM

So my wife and O are topless. And my wife decides it'll be funny to yank the sock off of my package. I'm pretty aroused but not hard so my stuff was looking pretty good if I say so myself. I noticed both girls take a glance as they laughed about it. I made no efforts to cover it up. So I made a decision there to just go hop in the hot tub. It had been beckoning to me all night. I exited the back door and the cold air hit me. Couldn't have been more than 20 degrees Fahrenheit out there. The tub felt amazing. I kinda soaked for a few minutes and could see the girls through the window discussing something. Then my wife grabs her underwear and pulls them down. She's shaved this weekend. Her pretty pussy lips bare and clean. O does the same. Off comes the thong and she's shaved too. They're pretty far away so I only saw that he croch was the same color as the rest of her so I knew she was bald down there. P removed her vest but that was it. They come trotting outside and I'm floored. They shriek from the cold. My wife hops in first and moves to my side. Which is good so she doesn't see me staring as O swings one leg over the side followed by the other giving me a pretty full view of pussy despite it being pretty dark out. Her lips are dark red. Kind of bigger sized labia and the bud of her clit was noticeable. Made me want to have a bite. P climbs in as well in her underwear and bra.

So we're all in the tub soaking for a while. Chit chatting. Can't see anything since everyone is up to their necks. So yeah. This is not as exciting as I was hoping. I started racking my brain to spice things up. Had to find a way to get P naked too. So I dare my wife to run down to the river side, throw a big rock out onto the ice and run back up. She declines. But luckily O is way more manipulative than me. She starts calling her a wuss and finally my wife gives in. She climbs out big round white ass glistening in the frosty air. She screams from how cold it is. She runs to the stairs and down them. The river is maybe thirty feet away. She throws the rock and it splashes through the ice and then comes running back. Her friends stare in awe at her wet big titties bouncing as she runs back toward us. They're both commenting on how lucky I am. All I can say is I know. She hops back in the tub and we all have a laugh. Then I just wait. A moment later, as I predicted, she returns the dare. I'm game. Under the water I play with myself a bit so I'm as big as can be when I get out. Between there and the river and back I easily lost a couple inches though so I come running back wth my hands over my crotch. I apologize to the ladies. Let them know my guy is in hiding. Then without hesitation my wife demands O do it. Says something about the birthday girl running in her birthday suit. So she climbs out and runs down. Thick ass jiggling. Tits not so much. Haha. She comes back and gets in again. Another close pussy shot for me. Then She demands P do it. She refuses. Then gives in eventually. Hard to say no to the birthday girl. She starts to climb out and O stops her. "WE didn't have the luxury of a bra and panties. Neither do you!" P discloses that she's on her period and isn't going naked but agrees to take off her top. She starts to climb out and her big panties are soaked to her round cheeks. Not naked like I wanted but I'll take it. She somehow holds her boobs so no one can see the entire time. But I'm mostly staring at her perfect ass anyway. On her way back O yells to move her hands. THis isn't fair. She does for a brief second. Nice little B cups bouncing as she trotted up the steps. Nice dark nipples. Small and hard because it was so cold. We soaked a while longer and it was so cold no one wanted to get out. Finally I agreed to head in for another round of drinks. In the kitchen I made some margaritas for the girls (maybe stronger than I should have) and grabbed a beer. There was no hiding on my way back. Carrying four margaritas in plastic cups and a bottle beer. My Dick dangling down. Being naked in front of them felt so good. Like again, the point of this thread being that they treated me like one of the girls but they had to also look at me as a guy. Pretty fit With a pretty decent sized cock. Hopefully they were into it. At least that's what I tell myself.

That was pretty much it though. There was a while where the girls were too hot and both my Wife and O sat on the edge of the tub. Legs closed but both sets of tits on display. Then we all realized we had turned into raisins and it was time to get out. I made sure to go last to get some final glimpses of their bodies. They all hit their rooms and got dressed and that was about it for the night.

The second night we hit the hot tub again but try as I might I just couldn't get anything going. Everyone stayed in their bikinis. I think they were all too hungover from the first night to drink much the second.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:06 AM

Thanked 3,488 Times in 340 Posts

I guess this kind of fits the thread though it is not nearly as exciting as the other stories. I was in my late twenties when I went to grad school. I needed a class that had a lower division prerequisite and the professor would not wave it even though I was probably qualified to teach it. Thee were mostly freshman girls in the class (18-20 year olds). We went on an overnight field trip to visit industry sites. You had to be 25 to drive university vehicles and I had a clean driving record so I ended up driving a van full of young college girls. We were in the middle of nowhere and I looked in the rear view to notice one of the girls was pulling off her shirt. She stripped off her bra and put a flannel PJ shirt on. It was all I could do to stay on the road. I blew a load that night in my hotel room. By day two they forgot I was there and the stuff I heard and saw in that van...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019