Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2015, 09:55 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts
Default Moments you blew it

Maybe this isn't the sexiest topic in the world, but there are threads like this all over the internet and they crack me up. What are some times women OBVIOUSLY came onto you, and you were too dumb to realize it?

I was EXTREMELY shy in high school. At work one day, this really attractive girl comes up to me and says "you are taking me out to dinner Saturday night." Okay then! We dated for a few months, but I was too nervous and shy to even really kiss her. And she was a free spirit, definitely not a prude. One evening we're talking on the phone and says "so by the way, I was at Kelly's house the other night, and get this - we all went skinny dipping! There was like five of us and we just decided to take our suits off. There was no one around, but it was hilarious!"

I laughed and it sounded hot as hell now as I was imagining her naked with a bunch of her friends.

"So anyway, I'm going back there tonight. Wanna come? Bring your swim trunks. Or don't."

I SHIT YOU NOT, I said "Oh that's okay, I'm going out with the guys tonight."

YOU IDIOT!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2015, 10:48 PM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

This type of thing happened to me all the time through college.

When my sister and I would live at home during the summer between college years, her friends would hit on me all the time. We always had friends crashing at our house, and her friends would always flat out ask if they could share my bed with me so they wouldn't have to sleep on the floor, and I would always say no. Some of them asked to shower with me and I said no. One even took her top and bra off to put on pajamas right in front of me but I hid my head and wouldn't look for an unreasonable amount of time afterwards.

I think they knew I would act this way and that is why they did it. Had I taken them up on any of their offers, their offers would cease, I am pretty sure. Or maybe not. I guess I will never know.

I also was at a girls house in high school with a pool. There were 6 of us there, I think, and I was the only guy. The girl who was clearly in charge of her clan suggested skinny dipping. They all agreed, so I ran out of the back yard and drove away in my car and avoided her for the rest of my senior year. Ugh!
Old 09-12-2015, 06:17 AM

... have you thought of buying a time machine !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
This type of thing happened to me all the time through college.

When my sister and I would live at home during the summer between college years, her friends would hit on me all the time. We always had friends crashing at our house, and her friends would always flat out ask if they could share my bed with me so they wouldn't have to sleep on the floor, and I would always say no. Some of them asked to shower with me and I said no. One even took her top and bra off to put on pajamas right in front of me but I hid my head and wouldn't look for an unreasonable amount of time afterwards.

I think they knew I would act this way and that is why they did it. Had I taken them up on any of their offers, their offers would cease, I am pretty sure. Or maybe not. I guess I will never know.

I also was at a girls house in high school with a pool. There were 6 of us there, I think, and I was the only guy. The girl who was clearly in charge of her clan suggested skinny dipping. They all agreed, so I ran out of the back yard and drove away in my car and avoided her for the rest of my senior year. Ugh!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 07:13 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

We all simply do dumb-ass shit when we are young, eh?

I've blown a few sexual encounters because of my teenage brain (17~20) because the signals went over my head or I was being a "gentleman"... even thou I did actually want to fuck them.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 10:32 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me too!

A long time ago, when I was 13 or 14, I had a divorced uncle who married a woman with two daughters. (One younger than me and the other, Liz, was one year older than I was.)

One day shortly after their wedding, I got to go to their house to meet my new cousins for the first time. As my uncle introduced my "cousins" to me, I took note that both girls were attractive but Liz really caught my eye. Long brunette hair and big beautiful brown eyes, slender waist and nice, rounded hips. She also had huge breasts that were not constrained by a bra under the brown flannel shirt she was wearing. She also had left the top three buttons undone and I couldn't tear my eyes from the sight of all that cleavage! I also noticed that they both had a "city attitude" compared to my hick, country boy upbringing.

That day was also Liz's birthday and a party had been planned so that afternoon there was lots of kids (most of whom I didn't know), cake and ice cream, party hats and streamers, opening of gifts and the whole nine yards. Later in the afternoon most of the kids went home, but because my parents had taken advantage of a day (and night) without kids, it was decided that I was going to spend the night there along with a couple of the other kids.

Later that night, my uncle and new aunt were exhausted from throwing the party (they were the only adults) so they ordered a couple of pizzas for us and retired for the evening. The other kids and I, on the other hand, lasted well into the early morning hours, watching movies, chomping on pizza and guzzling soda, laughing and screwing around. When it was finally time to go to sleep, everyone seemed to disappear to their assigned sleeping areas, but I realized that no arrangements had been made for me to sleep anywhere. I had been told to sleep on the couch, but there were no sheets, blanket or pillow and I had not brought anything to sleep in.

Liz disappeared and came back with a blanket. I also noticed that she had stripped off her jeans and was now wearing only white panties, barely covered by her flannel shirt. She couldn't find an extra pillow so she suggested I roll up my clothes and sleep with them under my head. I was bemoaning the fact that I hadn't brought my pajamas and she laughed and said,

"Then I guess you'll have to sleep naked! You have slept naked before, haven't you?"

I didn't answer her but was looking at her as I contemplated sleeping naked on the couch in the living room of a strange house, surrounded by people I had just met. She must have seen the uncertainty in my eyes and the realization of my inexperience set in.

"I bet you're still a virgin", she laughed at me.

I assured her that I was not. (I was, but she couldn't know that!)

"Yes, you are!" she laughed harder.

Since she was already laughing at me and had the upper hand, it was obvious to me that I had to level the playing field so I denied it again and started to undress in front of her. She just watched as I stripped to my tighty-whities. I looked at her and caught her staring at my bulging undershorts as my cock quickly began to inflate under her gaze. I turned around and arranged the blanket on the couch and rolled my clothes as a make-shift pillow and then turned to face her again. She just stared at the bulge that my now fully hardened cock was making in my shorts and she said nothing. Knowing that I now had the upper hand in this silly adolescent tit-for-tat, I decided to up the ante on her. I pulled my shorts to the floor, letting my rock hard 8' spring free and point directly at her. She continued to stare as I turned, lay down on the couch and covered up with the blanket. As I made my "pillow" comfortable as possible, she finally spoke again.

"If you're not a virgin, prove it. My bedroom is the first door on the right down the hall." With that, she turned and I watched her cute little ass wiggling an invitation as she disappeared down the hallway.

Like a fool, I laid there contemplating that invitation rather than following her down the hall right away! I knew the longer I waited, the less likely it was that I would follow her to her bedroom but I hesitated anyway. Yes, I was still a virgin and I didn't want her to see me as a bumbling fool who wasn't sure what to do, but my raging hard-on was arguing back at me! Sure I was a virgin, but she obviously she wasn't and she wanted me! She'd help us out! The only thing I couldn't get away from and what finally won out, was the "cousin" label that my uncle threw out there. She was my "cousin" and that would be wrong, so me and my hard-on rolled over and fought to go to sleep.

It didn't occur to me until much later, that she wasn't really my cousin after all, but by then she had become pregnant by some guy she had dated, moved out of the house and started a family of her own. It wasn't until about 7 years later that I finally lost my virginity to a woman I eventually married!

Last edited by nectcouple; 09-15-2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-15-2015, 10:52 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

These stories almost could go in the other thread about saying "NO." But it never hurts to have slightly different ones. Plus you guys are making me feel almost normal. I suppose most of us as teens were shy and polite. I know I dated a lot of high school girls I knew. Back then the dating consisted of taking her in your car to the drive in movie. Of course we'd all heard rumors of what goes on during the movies.
My two main excuses were I was a skinny sheltered boy who was afraid some of those older brothers would whip my ass if I touched their little sister. No one knew the second excuse was I wasn't circumsized and feared I'd rip my fourskin off and bleed to death! I never thought of the millions of guys before me who were never circumzied years ago. So I didn't make a move or said no if the girl asked about sex.
So it was Dollie, my first real girlfriend who I actually fucked. We taught each other everything. But even after we married I was turning girls down simply because Dollie wouldn't fuck their BF or husband.
Yes I blew it many times.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 04:58 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Argh!

Nectcouple, yep. You could of hit it... maybe you should - maybe not. If only a few times, then that sexual experience would have helped in asking girls out for dates for those 7 years.

But unless you used condoms, you would have risked getting her pregnant or someone else...

Here's one of mine. I was 18, or just before 18. I worked at a fast-food joint and one of the assit. Managers was a 21yr old red head. Nice body, no make up type of girl. I even masturbated to her several times. Later on, she dropped hints of wanting to fuck me. I know that now, and I knew it then. I forgot the words, but one day - she was crouched down and trying to operate a piece of kitchen equipment in which a handle is about the size and shape of a penis. She was looking at me - my eyes, saying something about how hard it is - stroking and pulling on it.

And I was too inexperienced and shy to say something that would say "Lets fuck after work". She had a car and I was saving up for one.

I know that having sex with her, would have changed my life somewhat - more sex, at an earlier age and likelyhood of being a father back then like my other friends. Rather than being a first time dad in his mid 40s...

Meeting the wife I have now, I think makes it worth it.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:27 AM

Thanked 25,665 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default clitty

I know that feeling of over your head / or trying to be a gentleman. But its ok, as we got a little older we learned from it. I always found that being a gentleman never really hurt. in fact it had some girls calling back down the road.
But i will admit, I missed out on alot of sex not realizing the signals? We're all human.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:49 PM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

This is kind of a blew it story......

Anyway, first week of university, we call it Freshers week, only been away from home for a couple of days. In the bar one evening and hooked up with this girl nothing major happened, just a bit of kissing - still a result for me at that age ! At the end of the night she says no point us going back anywhere as she is on her period but she gets my room details (halls of residence) and says she will pop round tomorrow.

Next day, stayed in bed until lunch, no lectures at this point. Id just showered and dressed and there's a knock at the door. So I let her in and we get back to where we were last night on the bed, she had this big jumper on that kept getting in the way of us kissing, so she says to me if I close the curtains she will take it off, so I did, and she did. In a sudden burst of courage I just went for it and got the bra off. Amazing massive tits so we keep on as we were except with some titty action.

I was in heaven when she says she's still on her period, so we ain't shagging, but she says she will do something else for me if, course I said yeah !.

So she unzips my flies and pulls my dick out and starts sucking, it was amazing, except - my dick was scraping on the Jeans flies, its to uncomfortable to enjoy it but I don't have the courage to just pull them down plus I know t door is unlocked but I don't want to get up and do that in case she thinks I'm blocking her escape route anyway with all this going on my dick just ended up limp.

She took it personally saying she never had any complaints before and fucked off. Never got together again. I know if I'd just had some confidence and would have come in her mouth and fucked her a couple of days later.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:25 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Blew my shot at an MFF

One of my wife's friends was staying overnight at our house last weekend, and I completely blew my chance at a full-on MFF threesome. This is the same wife's friend I have shared several stories about on OCC, hot tubbing naked, leading to strip games, one that ended badly and one that had us all naked for a couple hours just sitting around drinking and playing cards and farkle.

But to understand how thoroughly I blew it that night I have to share the backstory.

A couple months before the events I am about to share, Sabrina and my wife had gotten drunk at a bar and I was a good husband and picked them up. It was no big deal, but they carried on about how I was the best husband ever. When we got home, they insisted I do some shots to catch up with their drunkeness.

I started partying hard, but there was no way I was going to catch up with the girls who had been drinking for hours. Especially since they kept doing shots with me. I didn't even have to suggest a strip game, my wife took care of that while I was making the first round of shots. It almost seemed like they had agreed to play as a thank you for me being an awesome husband.

My wife loses the first 3-4 hands, and then just says fuck it and takes off the rest of her clothes. She is really drunk, and also really naked. We keep playing and soon I am in my boxers, and Sabrina is wearing a t-shirt and bra but has removed her panties. She is self conscious about her tits.

We are all sitting on the floor, and during the next shuffle my wife lays down and passes out cold. Still totally naked. Sabrina seems to have hit that perfect place where you are drunk but very energized, not ready for the night to end.
I am mostly sober, a couple shots in my stomach but I'm not feeling them yet.

I said to Sabrina that I'm not ready to go to sleep, and she said she wasn't either. So we kept playing farkle on my iPad. (BTW, Farkle on the iPad is one of the all time great stripping tools I have ever used) Shortly, we were both naked. We tried to wake my wife a couple times, but she was out cold.

We decided to play pool in the basement, and as soon as we got up from the floor Sabrina pulled on her pajama bottoms and her t-shirt. I followed her lead and put my boxers on. I figured the night was over from a naked perspective.

We started playing pool, and after a few shots she hit the cue ball into a pocket for a scratch. She looked at me and asked what the penalty for a scratch was. I replied, "Strip!" Without hesitation she pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing her boobs which she was normally shy about. Ok, nakedness back on. And since each of us only had one item of clothing on, we were both naked in a couple minutes.

She suggested playing again, and put her two items of clothing back on. It seemed she was getting into the stripping aspect which is freaking awesome. We got naked and re-dressed several times and then eventually just stayed naked. Sitting on the floor playing Farkle was cool, but pool involves a lot of walking around and bending over, and at some point there was some ass grabbing and stuff to distract the person who was shooting.

I can't pretend that grabbing an ass cheek or a boob isn't somewhat sexual, but we weren't lingering, and it didn't seem to be anything we wouldn't be doing if my wife was playing with us. As the game continued, the grabs became more fondles, and then we both stopped and said no more. I said I wish my wife was awake, because she'd be totally into this. Sabrina seemed surprised, but also relieved that she wasn't in big trouble with my wife. It did not feel like an opportunity to wake my wife and see if we could get it on, Sabrina seemed to be processing, plus she was now drunk and tired, and it was 5am. And since I hadn't had my first drink until 1am I was buzzed, but way too sober for the situation.

A few hours later, my wife woke up naked (I put a blanket on her) on the living room floor and asked what she had missed and I told her everything that had happened. She was not surprised that we got naked. She was a bit surprised that there had been groping. We talked about it, and I explained that the only thing missing had been her, and we had tried to wake her up several times. If she had been up it would have been the MFF she promised me. She was unsure if Sabrina would be into it, very doubtful. And that's the last of it, I get no feedback from my wife.

That was 3-4 months ago, now skip to last week.

Sabrina is coming to stay overnight, and the girls are meeting friends and will be day-drinking. They have a ride, so I don't have to pick them up. I decide to have a couple drinks so I'm not in a completely different place like the last time.
They arrive home pretty buzzed, and I've got their favorite shots waiting.

Out of the blue my wife says, "we should play pool since you guys like to do that naked". She is pretty buzzed, and we all kind of stopped and looked at each other not sure if she was trying to start something. So I just said, "awesome, let's play pool" and we all went downstairs.

We started to play a game of cut-throat with a rule that you had to strip every time one of your balls was eliminated. Just by the way the balls broke, two of my wife's balls were sunk in 30 seconds and she said "fuck it" and stripped off everything but her fuzzy socks. I still was not sure whether she was pissed or having fun, but she was naked so that had to be a good sign.

She walked around the table, shook her tits and grabbed my junk in an effort to distract my shot. I did the same to her on her next shot. And then it was Sabrina's turn. We have to distract her! So we each grabbed a boob and fondled. Yes, we were both fondling the naked boobs of one of my wife's best friends.

Game on.

But truthfully I had no idea what was really going on. Five minutes earlier, I thought my wife was pissed about the previous naked pool playing and was setting up a confrontation. Now she's naked and fondling her friend. Things are looking up.

I am known for giving a good shoulder massage or back massage. And it frequently comes in handy. My wife flops onto the futon naked and asks me to massage her back. I'm not sure how intentional it was, but she laid on her stomach with her legs far enough apart to be noticed. And I'm giving her a back massage with extras.

And suddenly Sabrina wants to lay next to my wife to also get a massage. She has put her pajama bottoms back on, but is lying next to her completely naked friend and I'm straddling both their legs.

I massage her back and shoulders for a couple minutes, and then make a bold move. I pulled her pajama bottoms all the way down to her knees and start working on her clit with my thumb and her G-spot with two fingers and my patented hook.

She responded by pushing her ass up further. I suggested some boob sucking between the girls since they were right next to each other. And Sabrina promptly latched on to one of my wife's boobs.

So just to recap. Two naked women, interacting with me and each other in spectacular ways.

This goes on for five glorious minutes or so, when an awkward vibe starts to take over. All of a sudden it feels like the girls are not into this. I make an excuse to refill my drink and go upstairs to let the girls talk.

I really didn't know what was going on, so I decided to hold back and wait for them to tell me what they wanted to do.

I sat down on the couch and fell asleep. Hard asleep.

I hadn't been wrong. There were a couple things my wife and Sabrina needed to discuss, and they quickly reached an agreement, but it was all moot because I apparently was out cold.

Yup. All that lead up, and I blew it. Ten years from the naked hot tubbing to his evening. And I fucking fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up naked on the couch (my wife had put a blanket on me) and asked what had happened after I was asleep. My wife said that it probably would have been a full-on MFF, they were super horny, weird with friend, but super horny. And then I left and never came back and when they tried to get me up I was out cold so they went to bed.

I hope I get another chance with this group, but I doubt it. That's ok, we will find someone else. My wife promised me an MFF threesome, we both agree and it's going to happen.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s