Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 PM

Default Have you ever done naked video chat?

Has anyone here done naked video chat? I've done it with girlfriends before, but the other day I did it with a girl I'm not dating (yet), just as a way of flirting.

This girl I know is just a friend, not a close friend but just someone I've hung out with occasionally...Chinese girl, about 5'5", in good shape...big breasts, kind of a flat butt, short hair, pretty. There had been some sexual tension but one of us had always been dating someone else. Anyway, we were video chatting, using some Chinese video chat program, and she had just broken up with her boyfriend, and she mentioned in passing that she was horny now that she was single. A few minutes later, she went to the bathroom, then came back, and I said "So, wanna chat naked?" She didn't even pause, she just said "OK, sure!" and began taking off her clothes.

She stripped all the way, and then sat there quietly looking down. I realized that she was embarrassed, and had probably not done anything like this before, and had obviously not thought this through. So I talked to her for a while - at this point I could only see her head - and she got less nervous. She adjusted the camera down so I could see her breasts. Then, she got up and turned around, and said she was proud of her body, which made me laugh. She's a yoga nut, so I suggested she do some naked yoga. She thought this was a great idea...she stepped back from the camera so I could see all of her, and then went through some yoga poses. After that, she came back and moved the camera so it was pointed straight at her crotch. She was mostly shaved, but not completely. After a couple minutes of that, she moved it back to just her face.

So we chatted like that for a while, then she declared that she wanted to go to bed, so she put on her clothes. We flirted a little more and she went to bed. And that is the end of the story, though we've been flirting since.

(And yes I took pics, but I think it would be rude to post them...maybe in the future.)

Anyone else have a true naked video chat story?
Old 10-17-2012, 01:25 PM

The future couldn't come sooner!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:36 PM

I've done it before and have had lots of fun.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:49 AM

Thanked 30,607 Times in 4,232 Posts

Very cool.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:21 AM

Thanked 2,520 Times in 87 Posts

Done it a few times, the most memorable being with a woman from the States who is a very intelligent woman who works in medicine. The best time when she was in her office, she locked the door, hoiked down her panties, lifted up her skirt and masturbated with me while she wore awesome fuck-me boots and a very classy looking jumper.

Another awesome time was when she was naked except for panties, which she took off and stuffed in and out of her pussy while stroking her completely bald clit. I have a screen shot of that which I get out from time-to-time and masturbate to.

Before anyone asks, there is no way on this earth I am posting it!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to abacus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM

Thanked 3,815 Times in 457 Posts

i did/do it with my sister in law, she likes teasing.
and more then once she chats toples/naked with me what mostley ends in us masturbateing together
(ofcourse when our better halves are not around..she is married and so am i )

iam tottaly not complaining about this arangement

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:08 PM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

Of course I have, and my wife has, too.

I used to chat with my friend's wife a lot, and she would sit in front of the camera in her pajama tank top most of the time. One time, she said she had a simple fantasy of flashing someone on a webcam, but didn't know who she could trust, etc. I joking said she could trust me, and within a second her top came completely off. She kept it off, too, for the rest of the time we chatted. I told her I could get naked in return, and she said that wasn't necessary, ha. We chatted many times after that, but she never took her top off again.

Another time, I video chatted with a gal I only knew online for several years. She had just left her husband, so we flirted a lot. My wife didn't care at all, knowing this was just a person online and that was it. During one long marathon evening of a chat, my wife and I ended up chatting with her together, we were all naked, and my wife and I got in on for her on camera. My wife would never do anything like that again and can't believe she did it in the first place.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:08 PM

Yes all the time with my SIL it started out innocently yrs ago at a family function when we were lining up for a family photo she backed up into me and started grinding her ass against me. I was so turned on by her to begin with that i started getting a hard on,so she pushed against me harder being we were all crammed in tight I don't think anyone saw us. She turned to me and whispered to me that she was getting wet and was going into the bathroom to take care of it.
Every family function after that was something new. She was wearing a short tight skirt sat down next to me and told me too look down at her and she had it pulled up so that I could see her shaved pussy.

I had to move out of state due to a Job transfer. She started calling me and telling me how much she missed me not being around. The calls started getting steamy and I suggested video chat so we could at least see each other. One night while chatting with her she stood up to leave the room and I got a good glimpse of her ass cheeks she wasn't wearing any panties under her tee shirt so when she came back I asked if I could see the front also. She told me only if she could see me so I stripped for her, she pulled her shirt off just as fast. After a couple of mins of some chat she started masturbating for me. It is now a weekly event for us. this has been going on for yrs and we have kept it a secret. When i go and visit she always gives me a nice tight hug and will turn around and grind against me.
She said it will never turn to into real sex but as long as we keep this a secret it will continue.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:20 PM

I used to do it all the time when I was in college and had a long distance girlfriend. It was fun, but it still wasn't a great substitute for the real thing.

We would also record videos of ourselves using our webcams and email them to each other. Later my computer was stolen, and although the videos were in a discreet location they weren't encrypted or anything. I've always wondered if I'd stumble across one on the internet.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bobtheflob For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 07:29 PM

Just a follow-up to my earlier story...I recently found myself in the same town as the girl I did the naked video chat with, and we ended up having sex. She was really into it...and wow, what a hot body...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spoogra For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida