photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-06-2015, 09:06 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

You WILL get another chance! You are doing all the right things with the right people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2017, 01:38 PM

Ha yes, still regret this to this day and still know her too but she's married and that's that...

Anyway this was several years ago now, probably 15 and this girl was a student of around 18 where I worked just doing a Saturday job to get some extra cash. She's a really outgoing, blonde, not at all shy with a very curvy big chested body with a kind of walk where you don't know where to look at first

We got on really well, she had a boyfriend but didn't stop her flirting or asking me loads of awkward sexual questions which I always tried to avoid as I had limited experience of women and she had loads of experience with men and this made me feel kind of inadequate. She would often bend forward wearing small tops where her cleavage would make my eyes pop out and she knew it, just for good measure she'd get her hands and wobble her tits too and every other bloke there would be so envious as this treatment seemed to be just for me, maybe she knew I wouldn't jump her so she was just teasing, I dunno but one time she was prepared to take it further.

Being in the job as a full timer there was an opportunity to do a bit of overtime on a Sunday which at that time was double pay and I also needed some help in my job, there was also others there doing other jobs in another part of the building. I asked her a week before hand if she wanted to help out and she jumped at the chance for extra cash. We were working away on our own and she must have been feeling frisky or whatever and was asking all the same questions which I was trying to avoid as usual but this particular time she was being quite persuasive and she was getting quite carried away.. "Have you ever had a handjob?" she asked, "well, urm" was the reply, she interrupted saying "come on, lets go somewhere where I can give you one" where she then went onto mention about another guy at work who she gave one too complaining that he was small and couldn't keep it hard, may well have been the night before for all I knew but I was racking my brains of where the best place to go, store rooms, plant rooms kind of thing but was scared of being caught (unlikely) so chickened out of it even though it was a fantasy of mine to get hold of her magnificent tits whilst stroking my cock but I blew it and still regret it hugely to this day, thinking of it about once a month of what could've been <sigh>

My excuse, young and shy and probably terrified of this domineering woman, now, I'd jumped her, well, still would
Old 04-29-2017, 06:46 PM

Thanked 7,820 Times in 508 Posts
Default 1979 Hastings Party

My wingman invites me to a party in Hastings NY. We're 16 but we scrounge a case of cheap beer as our thanks to the host. We get there and start the introductions and I find these two chicks. I spend the whole party with one on each side and I am making my play. At one point I had a different tit in each hand. But this is as far as I got with either of them. We finally have to leave around 1 am and I say goodbye to the hostess and she whispers in my ear "where were you all night? I was looking for you, I always wanted to fuck a swimmer!"

That my friends is when I knew I blew it.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:04 PM

Thanked 7,820 Times in 508 Posts
Default Summer of 87

I'm still working part time as a lifeguard and we really ran the pool. I was "dating" a girl much younger but still legal. We would go to our pool after hours and the night crew would let us in to swim or whatever as long as we didn't kill ourselves or leave a mess.
This night I'm up there with my date and things had been going hot and heavy but no sex. We are making out in the grass and now we are naked from our swim. She is laying spread eagle and I'm eating her pussy. We never got this far and she was wet and ready. I reach in my pocket and NO Condom. I wanted so badly to plunge balls deep into that virgin pussy but I let my big head take over.....

That my friends was another moment I blew it.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:52 AM

Default Timing

After running some errands I parked the car in the driveway, not the garage.
I always park my car in the garage.
Something made me attend to one task in the yard, which led to another, and another, etc.
After finishing I entered thru the deck door. A few hours later I was horny and wanted to start our Saturday night fun, but she was cold as ice. Well, I gave it a rest and started trying later, again, with the same icy reception.
When I finally got out of her what the problem was she told me to open the door to the garage. She had a pair of her panties hanging on the garage side of the door knob. Seems she didn't want to wait until after dinner.
By now her mood was ruined.
Chalk up another ruined opportunity.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:18 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default Chuck-E-Cheese Cougar

My story happened about 10 years ago. I was at Chuck-E-Cheese for a birthday party for one of my son's friends. The place was full of kids running and screaming along with an assortment of 30-40 year old moms helicoptering over their kids, b*tching about their husbands all the while picking away at their bland salads.

I was camped out at a table answering work e-mails on my cell phone and powering down a pitcher of beer.

Occasionally I would look up to make sure nobody had my son in a head-lock or vise-versa. ON every second or third scan I would take note of the parents, looking to see if there was someone I recognized.After about the third time of doing this I saw this gal in her late 30's quickly turn her head when I glanced her way.

After noticing this twice she quit trying to hide it and made eye contact in a flirty way. I smiled and went back to my liquid bread and cell phone. She and I played this game for another thirty minutes or so before it was time to leave.

As my son and I left I caught her smiling at me. I smiled back and said to myself "yeah, you still got it" and chuckled inwardly.

I got my son buckled into his car seat and climbed onto my side of my truck and fired up the engine. I look and I see the cougar from inside bounce out the front door and head across the parking lot in my direction.

I visually check her out as she gets clear of the parked cars. She is about 5'-7' @ 135 lbs and has a firm/athletic build. c-cups breasts and a slight tan. Cut-off denim shorts and a black tank-top shirt Her face closely resembled Jennifer Nettles of the band Sugarland. So in my book she was pretty cute. The schoolgirl bounce in her step made her even more-so in my book as noting jiggled except her breasts.

I rolled down my window as she approached my side of the truck. I thought she was going to tell me I left something in the restaurant but instead she asked if I was single with a giant smile.

I raised my right hand and let her see my wedding ring and let her know I wasn't but was very flattered. She said ok started back to Chuck-E-Cheese but look over her shoulder one more time and smiled as if to tease me as I put the the truck in gear and backed out.

I still wonder what if?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 09:54 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Not exactly on topic, but....

We were at a wedding and she was wearing a loose dress. We were dancing and somehow her tit popped completely out of the dress. She quickly fixed it before anyone noticed, including me! I was right in front of her, but was looking the other way or something and I completely missed it. Serves me right for not paying attention to her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 07:16 PM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts
Default party

I was in college at the time and I was at the mall in my home town with one of my friends. We ran into 2 girls, one of which I knew from high school. The one I didn't know was talking to my friend and invited us over to her apartment for a "party". She never said what time to show up. I had been away for college for a couple of years and the parties always started around 10 or 11 there and I never considered they might start earlier somewhere else. I picked him up and he couldn't believe I showed up so late. I didn't think anything about it. We showed up at the apartment around 10 and the girl I didn't know did not look happy. The other girl I knew was completely wasted and throwing up in the toilet and there wasn't anyone else there. Turns out it was only going to be the 4 of us and the girl I knew wanted to fuck.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6