Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2017, 02:35 PM

Default Fire the ion cannon....

This one makes me a little sad...

I typically cum a tremendous amount, which in most circumstances women seem to enjoy, until it comes to finishing from oral.

When we first got together, I mentioned that I was not a fan of receiving bj's. She was shocked by this and kept trying to pry why out of me. Eventually I relented. Undeterred, she responded my by tempting with me her extensive resume. I warned her and even gave her some advice that a previous gf had shared...

Shortly there after, she was hell bent on making her point. I was laying down with her crawling over my right leg. The covers were over us and I felt her warm cum dripping on my shin. Her cum is sweeter than nectar and this incredible aroma filled the room. She then went to 'work' and refused to do anything else until she could add me to her list. For a brief moment, I thought maybe - just maybe...

But, it was too much for her to take. She ended up gagging, tearing up, and had it running out of her nose - both nostrils. I felt absolutely terrible about it. She was beyond embarrassed and that was the end of that.

I think she still resents it just a little all these years later.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MazerHackem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 03:44 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

My wife does not like the taste/texture either. She even said for me to taste it and see how I like it. I will not go down on her after I cum in her pussy so I think it would be unreasonable of me to ask her to take a load in her mouth. To those of you that say it is a requirement, would you eat her out after you cream pied her? If you would then maybe you could make your argument. Otherwise you are just being selfish.

Also to some other comments above my wife is fine with sucking my dick after I have been in her but have not cum. It has nothing to do with being straight or gay. It is just an issue of what each person likes. Sex should be an equal give and take. Insisting someone do something they hate for your pleasure has no place in a loving relationship (like a marriage). In an uncommitted hookup with no love... I can not speak to that as I have only had sex in the context of a long term committed relationship.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

At the climax of a blowjob my wife swallows. EVERY... SINGLE... TIME...

I love her
Old 08-03-2017, 06:18 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
My wife does not like the taste/texture either. She even said for me to taste it and see how I like it. I will not go down on her after I cum in her pussy so I think it would be unreasonable of me to ask her to take a load in her mouth. To those of you that say it is a requirement, would you eat her out after you cream pied her? If you would then maybe you could make your argument. Otherwise you are just being selfish.

Also to some other comments above my wife is fine with sucking my dick after I have been in her but have not cum. It has nothing to do with being straight or gay. It is just an issue of what each person likes. Sex should be an equal give and take. Insisting someone do something they hate for your pleasure has no place in a loving relationship (like a marriage). In an uncommitted hookup with no love... I can not speak to that as I have only had sex in the context of a long term committed relationship.
So if your wife did like it, you wouldn't let her do it?

Grasshopper, you have many things to learn...
The Following User Says Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 06:04 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Loves it

My fiancé has about five male friends who she sucks off just to swallow their cum.

She loves it
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2017, 10:27 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
So if your wife did like it, you wouldn't let her do it?

Grasshopper, you have many things to learn...
Not what I said. I basically said it is selfish to expect someone to do something they hate especially if it is something you soul not do. I would enjoy it if she wanted to do it but I would never pressure her to do it knowing she hates it and while it is a great feeling I am fine without it.

It took a long time just to get her to suck me at all. I never pushed but she started doing it I think to repay me for eating her which is a specialty of mine. I have been told I have mad skills.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2Bnaked View Post
cum in the palm of your hand.
If YOU do NOT enjoy it, don't expect her to.

(snip)

L2BN: Atruevoyeur didn't mention her having to enjoy it to do it. So why do you read that requirement into it?

Here's a point of view for you to consider: if a woman can grade enjoyment of semen from -10 to +10, then perhaps as long as the "enjoyment" is -5 or better go ahead and swallow. Cool?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2Bnaked View Post
Seems a bit shallow on your part atruevoyeur.
But I have a suggestion for you to help you understand.
Next time you are about to cum, pull your cock out and cum in the palm of your hand. Immediately take your sperm and suck it into your own mouth, run it over your tongue to get the feel of the texture and a good taste of your own sperm.
If YOU do NOT enjoy it, don't expect her to.
If you DO enjoy it... simple solution... repeat the above steps and enjoy your own sperm every time.

No, I am not being mean or coy... just don't expect it as part of sex if you do not enjoy it also.
You make a fair point. With my former mistress who liked me masturbating into her mouth she liked kissing me afterwards. For her it was part of the whole blow job and coming in mouth action, and not sharing would have lessened the experience for her. Doing this I ended up tasting and swallowing a fair bit of come, and found it left a sensation in the back of my throat for quite a while - which was actually really good, because it meant I was reminded of having great sex after the event.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zwingli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2017, 11:24 AM

My current lady friend loves to share tastes with me. She loves to swallow and then kiss me. She loves to kiss me after I've gone down on her. She loves to taste herself on my shaft. She's a keeper.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2017, 11:18 AM

Thanked 5,826 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
My wife's preference is in her pussy. She loves the feeling when I come inside her. That being said, she has no problem with me coming in her mouth. Sometimes she swallows some time she spits. Just depends on her mood. She also doesn't mind if I come on her face or breasts or ass. She realizes the visual is a big turn on for me.
My wife is similar in that her preference for me to cum in her pussy, but she also loves to give oral. When I cum in her mouth she swallows every drop. I asked her once about swallowing versus spitting and she told me she never considered it until she had spoken to some girlfriends who spit. She just thought swallowing was part of the act.

The first time I came in her mouth I gave her a warning. I was kneeling next to her as she laid on the bed. I was leaning over rubbing her clit and looking down at her mouth back and forth on my cock. I told her I was about to cum and she just kept going. When I first shot, she paused a second and kept going until she drained me. Licked every bit off of me before finishing. Then looked at me with a little smile and said "I guess I taste some sperm in my mouth". What a girl.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s