uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2017, 11:04 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Thank you for the nicest comments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
From the most recent picture you posted of Miyuki I must strongly disagree with your comment tht all men, ( and therefore women), are created equally.

She is definitely one of a kind and we need many more pictures and stories of her and women with her characteristics.

Thanks for the wonderful posts and particularly for the great pictures. Keep them coming.
Humbly thank you. Miyuki is an ordinarily housewife and no comparison with skinny and young ladies on this forum.. Yet for me she is a great mother and wife with a bit sexy side her after dark... Hope all to have a fun and pleasure with my wife, certainly no argument each other....

The romantic guy who were able to fuck my wife on 2nd gathering took this shot while he was making love to her from behind..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_gather_yaku_fuck_215.jpg  
Old 10-07-2017, 07:45 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Boss visiting us tomorrow....

He called me and just said he will swing by our place tomorrow as it is holiday. I am away from home for business trip another 2 weeks yet that encouraged him more to visit...

It has been a while since I last visited this forum... so I am sharing moving image of my wife... a bit funny one too...
Attached Thumbnails
514.gif  
Old 10-08-2017, 06:44 PM

Thanked 25,526 Times in 2,714 Posts
Default MRS GRITS

I had an on going affair w/ my boss for 5 yrs when i lived in BAMA.. Hubby knew about it as we discussed it and it was ok w/ him.. But.. the situtation was-- HE (the Boss) thought my hubby was unaware, as his wife was unaware.. that way it dosen't come home and it stays at work.
We were both chemists, and I always wore short skirts under my LAB COAT... We would go into his office to discuss experiment results... but ended up always fucking.. Mostly I would just "hike" my skirt and sit on him in a chair.. Sometimes he would bend me over the desk.. It was erotic work fun...... I would go back to the lab and working with his cum in me...

When ever we were required to go on business trips together, which we did often... we got 2 rooms for corp. voucher purposes, but stayed in one room and spent our evenings fucking... we went on like that for 5 yrs, until I moved to Nashville... I would come home cum full, and would tell hubby that I was with the boss today.. so he knew.
The boss always thought i was a real amarried affair between... but hubby and I were swingers, and this was ok IF it stayed at work only... And because HE was married, he had to keep his mouth shut about it to anyone at work,,, soo it all worked out fine.

Hes cpm to Nashville a few times for work, and xalls me tp see of we can hook up.,. Hubby always says ok, and I'd meet him # his hotel and reconnect pr sex affair... he still thinks I'm cheating w/ him....
Old 10-08-2017, 07:08 PM

There was an incident very early on in our marriage. When i got the time, ill probably share
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 06:02 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I had an on going affair w/ my boss for 5 yrs when i lived in BAMA.. Hubby knew about it as we discussed it and it was ok w/ him.. But.. the situtation was-- HE (the Boss) thought my hubby was unaware, as his wife was unaware.. that way it dosen't come home and it stays at work.
We were both chemists, and I always wore short skirts under my LAB COAT... We would go into his office to discuss experiment results... but ended up always fucking.. Mostly I would just "hike" my skirt and sit on him in a chair.. Sometimes he would bend me over the desk.. It was erotic work fun...... I would go back to the lab and working with his cum in me...

When ever we were required to go on business trips together, which we did often... we got 2 rooms for corp. voucher purposes, but stayed in one room and spent our evenings fucking... we went on like that for 5 yrs, until I moved to Nashville... I would come home cum full, and would tell hubby that I was with the boss today.. so he knew.
The boss always thought i was a real amarried affair between... but hubby and I were swingers, and this was ok IF it stayed at work only... And because HE was married, he had to keep his mouth shut about it to anyone at work,,, soo it all worked out fine.

Hes cpm to Nashville a few times for work, and xalls me tp see of we can hook up.,. Hubby always says ok, and I'd meet him # his hotel and reconnect pr sex affair... he still thinks I'm cheating w/ him....
I'm guessing if he knew your husband knew it would diminish it a bit for your boss. I'm sure it was the cheating part that got him going somewhat. He probably loved the idea of was getting married pussy without hubby ever knowing.
As a guy I think the idea of wearing a shirt skirt or dress under a lab coat is pretty hot. Nice easy access but with a built in cover in case anyone comes in. And lets face it who doesn't love the thought of cum dripping out of you while your working.
Did he ever use his power over you as your boss for sexual things?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 09:19 AM

Thanked 5,752 Times in 491 Posts
Default Agreed

Quote:

This sounds like a remarkably smart arrangement on your parts. And, it probably helped fill his fantasies! LOL
Old 10-09-2017, 07:56 PM

Default greendoor & rrocoonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I'm guessing if he knew your husband knew it would diminish it a bit for your boss. I'm sure it was the cheating part that got him going somewhat. He probably loved the idea of was getting married pussy without hubby ever knowing.
As a guy I think the idea of wearing a shirt skirt or dress under a lab coat is pretty hot. Nice easy access but with a built in cover in case anyone comes in. And lets face it who doesn't love the thought of cum dripping out of you while your working.
Did he ever use his power over you as your boss for sexual things?
The reason for letting him think it was a cheating thing, was so he dosen't know about my home life... Hes married too, so it makes him keep his mouth shut so his wife dosen't find out and/or make it an office scandal... it was a mutually arranged affair ..... I don't want someone showing up at my front door thinking its ok.... keep work and home seperate.

Also he actually wasn't my boss,,, we were equals as senior chemical researchers...we both were in charge of a major lab.... I just call him boss. because he had 6 months senority on me.

As far as my attire... I always wear skirts everywhere,, especially at work in a professional way.. usually w/ thigh high stockings... I still don't know why they invented pantyhose??.. when thigh highs are so much better. But it did make things convientant foe sex..

Last edited by GRITS; 10-09-2017 at 08:09 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 11:27 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
The reason for letting him think it was a cheating thing, was so he dosen't know about my home life... Hes married too, so it makes him keep his mouth shut so his wife dosen't find out and/or make it an office scandal... it was a mutually arranged affair ..... I don't want someone showing up at my front door thinking its ok.... keep work and home seperate.

Also he actually wasn't my boss,,, we were equals as senior chemical researchers...we both were in charge of a major lab.... I just call him boss. because he had 6 months senority on me.

As far as my attire... I always wear skirts everywhere,, especially at work in a professional way.. usually w/ thigh high stockings... I still don't know why they invented pantyhose??.. when thigh highs are so much better. But it did make things convientant foe sex..
Seriously pantyhose were a horrible invention.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 05:32 AM

Not necessarily. The right pantyhose worn over nothing looks excellent
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2017, 09:27 AM

Default Greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Seriously pantyhose were a horrible invention.
I wear tights at times in the cold weather... only own 3 pr pantyhose in 3 colors... hardly use them.

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017