uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2016, 10:47 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

M GF has small breasts with long nipples. She actually goes brafree a lot; but only in sweatshirts or tops that don't show her nipples poking through.

When we went to St Martin she brought a loose fitting "wrap" bathing suit cover. I told her she should just wear it braless. She asked me if it didn't show her nipples too much; and I lied through my teeth!!

We went out for a walk on the beach and her boob slips started happening immediately. Because of her long nipples, the sides of her top would shift and stay shifted because her long nipples would get them stuck there. She tried readjusting several times, but the boob slips just kept happening. I was loving it!
By the time we got to Papagayo she just started giving up. I could see guys leering at her boobs slipping out of her top; it was funny to me. All the topless women around, and my GF was getting more attention! Finally it was a woman who was standing by my GF at the bar who turned to her and told her her bathing suit cover was very sexy!! My GF took it as a compliment and just left her boobs slip out of the sides. Much to the satisfaction of the guys around her that were ogling at her nipples sticking out!!

There is something to be said about the effect of boob-slips or nipples pokies. I guess it's what it leaves - and doesn't leave - to the imagination.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:25 AM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
M GF has small breasts with long nipples. She actually goes brafree a lot; but only in sweatshirts or tops that don't show her nipples poking through.

When we went to St Martin she brought a loose fitting "wrap" bathing suit cover. I told her she should just wear it braless. She asked me if it didn't show her nipples too much; and I lied through my teeth!!

We went out for a walk on the beach and her boob slips started happening immediately. Because of her long nipples, the sides of her top would shift and stay shifted because her long nipples would get them stuck there. She tried readjusting several times, but the boob slips just kept happening. I was loving it!
By the time we got to Papagayo she just started giving up. I could see guys leering at her boobs slipping out of her top; it was funny to me. All the topless women around, and my GF was getting more attention! Finally it was a woman who was standing by my GF at the bar who turned to her and told her her bathing suit cover was very sexy!! My GF took it as a compliment and just left her boobs slip out of the sides. Much to the satisfaction of the guys around her that were ogling at her nipples sticking out!!

There is something to be said about the effect of boob-slips or nipples pokies. I guess it's what it leaves - and doesn't leave - to the imagination.
Love those type of boobs soooo much better then big fake soft balls lol..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2016, 12:01 AM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

yesterday was with my gf shopping at the mall, she tries on about 5 dresses. we are in the back of a trendy clothing store, about 6 change rooms with no mirrors inside the rooms so every time she tried one on she had to come out and check out the outfit on the mirrors on the outside. as she is changing a 25ish year old blonde cute girl wearing a big winter jacket and winter hat holding a white top goes in the change room 2 stals down. im minding my business waiting for my gf to hurry up when the blonde opens the door and walks out of the change room to check out her outfit is wearing this very small white strapped tank top with 3 open buttons on the front almost totally see through with no bra on 5 feet in front of me. i look over and watch her sexy perky c cups and nipples for a good 2 minutes straight as she is moving around checking her outfit out and texting on her phone. my gf came out so i had to turn away and about 20 seconds after the blonde went back in the change room to put on her clothes and left. that made my day and look forward to more shopping days with the gf
Old 12-15-2016, 08:10 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Smile Tits for the mammarys

Disneyland July 1976! Visiting from the midwest! Bras did not appear to be an option for all the European tourists as I saw more unharnessed tits on that day then the rest of my life! What a glorious day it was for me at 14! Big amazons that bounced and swayed with every step. Pert little pokies that could poke an eye out. And my brother in law that made a point to silently point out the views for me without my sister catching on. Only regret was not getting a visit to the beach then.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:49 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default somebody else saw her wearing this Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Back when my wife worked nights she would many time be getting ready for work when I was getting home from mine. In the summer often after she showered she would put on this short cotton dress (no bra and sometimes no panties) instead of a robe for a while before actually getting dressed. Being summer she would crank the air conditioning just before I got home so of course her nipples were usually poking out through the thin material. A few times one of our neighbor ladies would come over to talk to my wife about whatever before she left. I always found it extra hot seeing my wife's nipples like that in front of our friend.

Friday when I got home from work Lisa had just got out of the shower and was wearing her little pink dress. The kids were gone so when she gave me a welcome home kiss I pulled up the bottom of her dress to grab her bare ass. We then started to talk about our days as I helped her unload the dishwasher. By help I mean I kept groping her as she tried to put the dishes away. She did leave the dress up around her waist giving me nice views of her ass and pussy. Her nipples were poking out nicely as well.

We then heard one of our daughters come in through the garage so Lisa quickly pulled down the dress. Daughter joined us in the kitchen and to our surprise her boyfriend was with her. He was treated to a nice view of Lisa's hard nipples. I found it humorous watching him fight to maintain eye contact with Lisa as he talked with her. I also found it funny watching Lisa turn red from her embarrassment. Eventually her nipples returned to normal. You can still see a hint of them through the dress but they were no longer hard. I'm sure he would have blown a gasket if he knew she didn't have anything else on under the dress. Daughter soon got whatever she had forgotten before and they left.

Lisa went back to the dishes and I went to shower before we went out for dinner that night.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:55 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

New to the forum. Found this thread and decided to post a picture of my wife showing her breasts without a bra.
Attached Thumbnails
20171008_115912.jpg   20171009_021657.jpg  

Old 10-13-2017, 11:43 AM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Hey tim81

I hope your wife wasn't wearing panties either

xx
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 11:47 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Ooh la la!

Very nice!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 05:59 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hey tim81

I hope your wife wasn't wearing panties either

xx
Actually she was wearing panties
Attached Thumbnails
20171009_021716.jpg  
Old 10-14-2017, 09:02 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

We bought our 1st new house in July, there was zero landscaping, so my wife took it upon herself to get the gardens in front done first, even if it killed me. She made numerous trips to the garden center, so in the July heat we were out there digging, planting and mulching. My wife is a perky B cup and due to the heat, she never wore a bra while we were working. The widower across the street, old Mr. Walker, had a beautiful garden, and he was over everyday giving pointers, of course my wife was giving him pointers too, in the form of her nipples poking through her wet t-shirt.

If she was bending over to plant something, he was there to show her how deep to dig while looking down her open neckline. It was a win-win-win, he got a cheap thrill, she liked his attention, and I liked him perving over her. About 5 years later I got transferred due to a promotion, so the house was up for sale. One night my wife was outside taking the dog for a walk and Mr. Walker came over, he told her how much he was going to miss us as neighbors then he grabbed her, held her tight an gave her a long wet kiss. She was stunned and he said "I've been wanting to do that since the day you moved in."

I guess those titties drove him to it.

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s