uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-23-2017, 04:06 PM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts
Default Cam fun

It's funny as I have cammed on public sites for years and have got to know some cool ladies. I have a couple who are now mods for me and it is amazing as when I used to cam up I would get lots of blokes wanting to see my cock and I was not interested, the odd lady would have a look and not normally stay long, a few words and that's that. But with the the females in the room who help you out and after the talk they know we are really friends, the women stay longer and are more inclined to cam with you alone or do a group show.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 04:18 AM

Default uk_wife38

my wife used msn initially then went on paltalk for some time we had 2 computers so i could chat to guys looking at her. she used the name ukwife38 and uk secretary if anyone remebers her let me know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 11:47 AM

Thanked 4,052 Times in 404 Posts

Wife and I had a hot Skype session with friends of ours in FL one time. Got a nice HD cam from amazon and plugged it into our laptop and we fucked in front of our friends. THey in turn did the same. Really hot.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:17 AM

Default uk_wife38

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman View Post
my wife used msn initially then went on paltalk for some time we had 2 computers so i could chat to guys looking at her. she used the name ukwife38 and uk secretary if anyone remebers her let me know.
I forgot to mention she also met up with some of the men too
The Following User Says Thank You to randyman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 08:06 PM

I have a number of times, maybe 10 girls and one guy. When the 'chat rooms' were open until a few years ago, one girl wanted to meet for sex. She wanted to see my cock on cam before meeting, so I showed her. She told me to start rubbing it because she wanted to see it hard and stiff, so I did as she asked, at the same time she showed me her shaved pussy on cam. Once my cock was fully aroused, she told me to take my hand away so she could view it hard, at the same time she started to masturbate. The sight made me start to masturbate, but she told me to stop, I wasn't allowed to pleasure myself as I watched. She finally orgasmed. She told me I was not allowed to masturbate for the five days until we meet and I agreed not to. But every night we would put the cams on and I would watch her masturbate while i wasn't allowed to touch my cock. The five days waiting were really arousing and the sex was the best I ever had!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Wife and I had a hot Skype session with friends of ours in FL one time. Got a nice HD cam from amazon and plugged it into our laptop and we fucked in front of our friends. THey in turn did the same. Really hot.
My ex wife Joyce and I did that for the first with our friends back in the 90’s when cams first became widespread. We met them at where Joyce worked and were great friends, we were in our 20’s and they were in their 60’s. They retired and moved away and we stayed in touch on yahoo.

We both got cams and the one night we went on we were all in PJ’s which all ended up in us getting naked and having sex in front of each other. That was the first time we ever saw them naked let alone talked sex with them. It was a lot of fun.

Bonnie and I kept up the friendship over the years...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bonnieandbob For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzan1 View Post
Omg that is so hot! How do you possibly get something like that started? There’s a couple we vacation with over the last 10 years I would love to try get this going with but have no idea how to approach it
I’ll let mamanec answer for themselves but I wanted to chime in if I could. For us, we never expected it and it was the fact we were all in PJs that got it all moving. It all just happened so naturally like something we just did with them all the time. It really was a great time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bonnieandbob For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 12:03 PM

I go through cycles where I'll get naked on Omegle and try to get into some mutual masturbation with strangers.

I have one friend that I've known for years who I recently found out is in an open relationship. We talk alot about streaking and being naked outside. one day I decided to go on a naked walk in a park and Skype'd with her while I did it. She enjoyed the hell out of it - especially when some people came around the corner and she got to watch me haul ass and get dressed.

We've had a couple of naked skype sessions to just talk about life and once she let me jack off while looking at her body. A great friend!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n8kdrunnr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 12:36 PM

I have done it several times on both Skype and Google Hangouts. The first few times I did it was more of a straightforward "show off" type thing where we both gave each other a good luck at the goodies. I have found that older women are a lot more willing and interested in showing off while younger women want to see my bits but won't necessarily reciprocate.

As I've done more chatting online, I've found video to be a fun way to add a twist to roleplaying. With a couple of my roleplay partners, I've built a story up to a big moment and then we've agreed to play out the climactic moments on video chat. VERY hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bamamatt33 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 12:39 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamamatt33 View Post
I have done it several times on both Skype and Google Hangouts. The first few times I did it was more of a straightforward "show off" type thing where we both gave each other a good luck at the goodies. I have found that older women are a lot more willing and interested in showing off while younger women want to see my bits but won't necessarily reciprocate.

As I've done more chatting online, I've found video to be a fun way to add a twist to roleplaying. With a couple of my roleplay partners, I've built a story up to a big moment and then we've agreed to play out the climactic moments on video chat. VERY hot.
Incidentally, if anybody wants to know more about the roleplays, hit me up with a PM

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019