Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2013, 09:56 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts
Default Wherein ToddCheese Loses His Enema Virginity

Unlike my fictional stories, all of this actually happened, and I've tried to tell it to the best of my recollection and keep any embellishment to a minimum. Names are eliminated in the interest of privacy, and pictures never existed.

So this past weekend I found myself priviliged to attend a small medical fetish convention in a nearby city, called an E-Fest. The "E" stands for enema, and that was the focus of the gathering. The organizer, "M", is a professional medical fetish nurse/dominatrix, and she and several other nurses, all female, were in attendance, plus a dozen or so enthusiasts, nearly all male. This was the first time I'd ever been to something like this, but it's something I'd wanted to explore for a while. On Friday afternoon there was a meet and greet session in M's suite, where we sat and talked for a while. Once the other nurses arrived, one of them, "D", announced that she was training one of the other kink nurses, "E", and the two of them would be providing a personal enema demonstration, if any of us cared to watch.

Myself and two others decided we were in, so we went down a couple of floors to D's room. D was tall and thin, black with a milk-chocolate complexion unadorned with any tattoos or piercings, and absolutely stunning. She looked to be in her early 20s, had slightly wavy black hair that flowed down to just below her shoulders, and she wore glasses, the geek-chic variety with small lenses. E was white with brown hair a bit longer than D's, chubby but not huge, shorter than D, and I learned later, not quite 21 yet.

We three guys took seats in the chairs and on the couch, while E filled up the bag and spread an absorbent pad on the floor (just in case, as a courtesy to any hotel cleaning staff). It turned out D was getting a wine enema, which is like a regular water or saline enema except with wine added to the solution. The hotel room wasn't really designed to accomodate this kind of guest behavior, and D had flown in from another city and you can't exactly bring an IV stand on an airplane, so they had to make do with hanging the bag from one of the nightstand lamps, which wasn't really high enough, so there ended up being a bit of difficulty in getting the liquid to flow down normally, but they managed.

While E was busy setting up, D walked around the suite getting undressed and giving details about how the enema process works for any noobs (me), the equipment involved, correcting E whenever she did something not quite right, since she was still learning. I found out that E had only previously given enemas to her mother (also a kink nurse) whereas D was a career professional and obviously knew her stuff. She was also a complete exhibitionist and showed no shame or embarrassment about what she was doing or how many people were watching her. Soon she was down to just a black lace bra and a pair of blue bikini-cut panties. She jokingly apologized for her mismatched undies (I didn't mind ), then stepped over to the pad and slipped them down, but she kept her bra on the entire time. Underneath she had a perfectly shaped ass, rounded just right, and a completely shaved pussy. Holy shit was she gorgeous.

D knelt down on the pad, with her elbows on the floor and her ass in the air, to allow gravity to do its work with the wine solution. Before starting the actual enema, she had E insert a device called a "flatulator", which is used to empty the colon of any gas, so the liquid wouldn't get forced out and make a mess if she happened to pass any gas. After instructing E on the proper technique for putting on gloves (1 pair, plus a second glove on her dominant hand), D had E lube up the plastic tube and insert it into her (D's) ass. E then removed the extra glove which had become contaminated during the insertion by pulling it off from the wrist first, inside-out, so any lubricant or material would end up on the inside of the used glove, and she still kept the second glove on underneath. Open the water valve for 4 seconds, then close it for 6. Repeat.

When the urge to expel became overwhelming, which it did several times throughout the process (I forget exactly how much liquid she took in, but it was quite a lot), D would stand and hurry into the bathroom. The rest of us stayed where we were when she did this, but she left the door open and clearly harbored no shame about going with all of us right outside. I'm sure she wouldn't have minded if any of us had decided to watch, but I just felt it would be impolite. She apologized in advance for any possible smell, but the bathroom was around a corner from where we were sitting, so I didn't even notice any of that, though I did hear plenty of liquid splashing as she went. Even one time when I could tell from the sound of things that she hadn't quite made it to the toilet in time, she was unfazed, and calmly and professionally cleaned up her own mess.

I learned a great deal about the enema fetish, and the different variations on the basic procedure. D kept up a constant dialogue with us throughout the entire process, which took a good couple of hours, telling us stories about places she'd travelled, amusing anecdotes of the TSA publicly going through her collection of fetish wear in full view of other passengers, and how she'd once convinced them that her punishment whip was actually a belt and not a "weapon" by tying it around her waist like one. D was a bit of a neat freak, and stressed the importance of always cleaning and never sharing equipment. She showed us several different positions for receiving the enema, including on her knees and elbows with her ass up, on her side, and on her back with her legs bent and slightly spread. Her head was pointed toward us the entire time and her ass away, so we did not witness the actual penetration.

The entire demonstration was very erotic, but one thing in particular that stood out for me, as an ENF enthusiast, was that occasionally when D stood up to get something to show us or when she was coming back from the bathroom, she'd have one or both hands over her pussy, not physically covering it, but sort of hovering over it as if to block it from view. It appeared to be instinctive, as though she was not even aware she was doing it, but the way it contrasted with her self-described exhibitionist nature made it a huge turn-on for me. Toward the end D started getting a little buzzed from the wine (using it in an enema solution means that it gets absorbed into the body much faster than if imbibed orally), so maybe that had something to do with it. In any case, I was in love (okay, schoolboy infatuation) and I knew I HAD to have D do this to me...

(Part 2 coming this weekend!)
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 07:21 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts
Default Part Number Two

So after typing up Friday night's events, I finally got to bed around 2 in the morning, and didn't get much sleep because I kept conjuring up visions of naked D getting her enema, and of myself receiving one from her. Saturday's E-Fest schedule consisted of live demonstrations by the various nurses. I caught D in the hall before it started, and asked to set up a session with her.

The live sessions were held in M's suite (kinda cramped with all of us from the previous night, plus a few new arrivals -- I think I counted 18 people total), and they showcased further variations on the procedure. D brought out her JBL enema bag, which is the kind that looks like a big rubber balloon. You fill it with water and then sit on it, and there's a nozzle that goes into your rectum and slowly squirts the liquid up inside you. This time D was wearing a white nurse's uniform, complete with the hat, and it was partially see-through, enough that I could tell she was wearing a lacy white bra and thong set underneath. A matching garter belt connected to a tan stocking on each leg. It looked as though it had been custom made to mold to her luscious body.

When she was ready to begin, she took off the uniform, pulled the thong panties down to her knees, lubed up the nozzle and eased herself down onto the device. She looked exquisitely feminine, and her entire body broke out in goosebumps as she sat perched there with all of us watching. It was a very intimate setting, with all of us seated together in a small room, looking directly at her. D took, I believe, between half and two-thirds of the bag before finally conceding herself "a pussy" and hurrying to the bathroom to expel (and that was quite a lot of liquid, the JBL holds up to six and a half quarts). Toward the end her lower abdomen had become visibly distended from all that added water. She was in there a good 15-20 minutes letting it all out.

Other nurses' presentations followed, using willing participants from the attendees as the patients. I was asked if I wanted to volunteer, but being an enema virgin I wasn't ready to serve in a public capacity just yet. The ones who did were all male. (I think there was only one female non-nurse among the company.) There was a coffee enema, which is just like a wine enema except with coffee -- They brew it and then cool it with ice until it's an appropriately safe temperature. There was a demonstration of the classic water and saline enema for the newcomers, which I'd decided was the type I'd be getting. One guy brought his own device, and I can't remember what it was called, but it looked like a long thick plastic tube with... almost like a dildo on the end. The tube was lubed up and inserted, and the actual solution administered through it. The final presentation featured the use of a device to introduce air into the colon along with the liquid.

After that, D pulled me aside and asked if now would be okay for getting my own. The sudden proposal caught me a bit off-guard, but I decided that was a good thing. If I committed right now, then I couldn't change my mind and back out. So I said yes. D followed me up to the next floor and down the hall to my room. By this time she had changed out of the nurse uniform and into a black and white striped sleeveless one-piece garment, I guess you could call it a dress, that went down to about her knees and tightly hugged her curves, very classy. The door closed, and we were alone together.

As a first-timer, I expected it was going to be embarrassing, and I realized then that, whether or not she had intended to, D had already laid the groundwork for that. It was like back in school, the first time you had to give a presentation in front of your classmates. I was a nervous kid still waiting to be called on by the teacher. Whereas she'd been brave and had gone first. I'd already seen her naked and submissive. Now it was her turn to see me! And like the mediocre student who has to follow the class brain, I knew there was no way I could ever live up to her confident performance.

For starters, my own body is vastly inferior to D's. She has a perfect figure, perfect ass, perfect breasts (at least from what I could tell with the bra). From the waist down, I'm okay. I hike, bicycle and play dance video games, so I have decently sculpted legs. But topside, I've got wiry arms, probably B-cup guy-boobs and a definite belly. Plus, my dick is small. Seeing the other demonstrations reassured me, because some of the other guys weren't huge either. Besides, that doesn't really matter in the end. D was a complete professional and didn't comment on my body, although I'm sure she would have if I'd said I wanted that specifically.

I spread a towel on the floor while D set up the bag. We did this in the small sink area just inside the room, for three reasons: One, it let D use the metal hook on the bathroom door to hang the bag high enough. Two, it was right next to the bathroom, so I wouldn't have far to go in the event I felt the desperate need to expel. And three, and this was my idea, directly opposite the bathroom door was a tall mirror where I could watch myself and D as she performed the procedure. At D's instruction I undressed completely, in front of her. I'd deliberately worn a button-down shirt and a belt to draw out the disrobing a little.

Once nude, I got down on all fours, rested my elbows on the pillow and stuck my ass up, just as D had done. She didn't say anything about my small dick, but I'm sure she noticed. She did comment on my hairy asshole, which was amusingly embarrassing, not being the sort of thing an actual medical person would normally do. I felt the expected discomfort as she lubed up my anus, but nothing I hadn't previously experienced during a routine prostate exam. When she started the water flowing, that was an unusual sensation, liquid trickling into my body from the opposite end I'm used to and slowly filling my colon up, making me feel heavy and bloated. Every now and then it seemed like a bowel movement was imminent, but I kept the water in without needing to run to the toilet. D reassured me I was doing great.

We talked fetishes, specifically femdom humiliation, which I've learned over the years I enjoy on almost the same level as ENF. At one point she patted my ass cheeks playfully, and I commented that she could spank them a little more if she wanted. Oh, did she jump on that opportunity! As the water continued to pour into me, she slapped them increasingly harder, sometimes one then the other, sometimes both at once, commenting on each of the little turn-ons I'd shared with her and how naughty I was for having them. When I remarked that it felt like I really had to go to the bathroom, she said no, she would TELL me when I was allowed to go! This is a form of enema punishment called "retension". She also tickled the sides of my ass and the base of my balls with her fingernails, through the latex gloves. Then the REALLY rough ass-smacking started, each spank getting incrementally harder until she hit that perfect sweet spot between pleasure and pain. I found I loved being dominated this way. I can say with absolute conviction that if you haven't been on the receiving end of an invasive medical procedure administered by a beautiful Amazon you've just met (D stands 6 feet tall without heels), if you haven't allowed yourself to experience this, then you have not truly lived. The English language lacks a superlative powerful enough to convey how amazing it all was.

Finally, she said I could get up, and pulled the enema tube out. I spilled a little in the process, just a few drops, before I went and sat on the toilet. D asked if she minded if she watched, and I said yeah, because hell, she'd already seen everything anyway. I think she particularly enjoys that part, seeing her sub void their bowels. It's weird, since I was a kid I've always had this hang-up about going to the bathroom in front of other people, but somehow D managed to skirt around that, and I ended up feeling perfectly comfortable taking a lengthy enema-crap right in front of her (and still naked). She was fucking awesome. I am thrilled to have met her during my lifetime.

She sat on the floor, occasionally giving me a peek up her dress, where she was still wearing the lacy white thong undies from before. When the cloud of evacuation odor around me became overwhelming, which it did a few times, she would spray some kind of heavy-duty air freshener she'd brought herself. (They also used this to fumigate the two bathrooms in M's suite after the demonstrations.) We talked some more, about books, she's an avid reader since she travels a lot, about her lifestyle, about why I'd decided to finally take the fantasy to actualization. It took a good twenty minutes, off and on, before I was finally empty, then she gave me some wipes to clean up with (which I also did in front of her). She commented on the disgusting mess I'd left in the toilet, and we both got a laugh out of that. She said I could keep the bag to re-use myself if I wanted, and cleaned the nozzle for me. D was a self-confessed neat freak, which I found an amusing characteristic, juxtaposed against an ass-play dominatrix.

Amazingly, although I was very turned on the whole time, I didn't get an erection during any of this. (I have one NOW, recalling the details as I type this up.) If I had, I probably would have asked her to jerk me off. During her demo the previous night she'd mentioned to E that she would sometimes be willing to do this at the client's request. It's still exciting knowing a total stranger and I have both seen each other naked in a kinky setting.

That's all off the top of my head, as soon as I was able to write it down after the events happened. Questions, please ask, and I will endeavor to answer.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:38 AM

will there be a keilani's long vaaction part 8?

Tags
enema, fetish, medical

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy