Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2012, 04:26 PM

Thanked 260,459 Times in 8,687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo View Post
that the only one naked meant naked in places where you should be wearing clothes. I figure when camping or at the beach and other places there is a good chance some people will be naked. I think the following photos illustrate the times when you really are the only one naked and you rather would be wearing clothes. I think I asked Hemo if that was what he meant but I don't remember the answer.Normally I wouldn't include the beach photo as many people are naked or topless at the beach, however since you can see two of the girls are wearing bikinis and one of those girls is holding up a bikini that leaves the girl in the water is obviously the only one naked because she is bikiniless.Now I appreciate all the photos, I just thought the inappropriate nakedness was part of the fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickZ View Post
I don't completely agree with you. Of course there are nudist beaches and campings and of course it's obvious people are nude there. You mostly recognize them by looking at the people in the background, are they nude or not?But not all beaches are nudist beaches, there are regular (textile) beaches too. Now topless may or may not be common on a textile beach, depending on the local rules. In Europe, topless is not concidered nude. In America, it is. But personally the hottest thing I can think of is a stark naked girl on a regular non-nudist beach. Specially if she's the only one naked and the place is crowded.I'll include a couple of photos where this is the case. They're quite old so there's a good chance you know them, but just to show you what I mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaboo View Post
A few things. I am basing this on a question I think asked Hemo about this thread who I think said the thread was about women naked in inappropriate places. I don't remember.However, If you look at the early pages and the included sampling of Hemo's posts it seems that is what they intended.The picture you posted doesn't show me anything. There could be a whole bunch of naked people on the beach. And a lot of the pictures at the beach that claim to be only one naked reveals other naked people on closer inspection. It is too easy to get such photos.You are assuming that since it technically fits it belongs. I am basing mine on the earlier photos including the very first two photos and what seemed be be the theme based on the original post.Since at the beach people are nearly nude anyway a completed nude person or women isn't really out of place. I mean very few people would more than glance at them. However naked at a party, or driving with friends in a car or playing basketball, well that is something else and that is what the first 10 plus pages are about.I am not saying it is wrong to enjoy such a photo, what I am saying is they don't really fit with the them of this thread which seems to be only one naked and it being inappropriate to the occasion.I am just hoping that an interesting thread that started as very interesting photos of girls naked at parties and such doesn't devolve into a girl who got naked at the beach. Sadly it is turning into just that. Plus the beach photos don't even show the girl is the only one naked. I have included one of hemo's beach photos of a women who is obviously and truly the only one naked. I mean someone might really like a photo, but what's the point of having a thread if the photo really doesn't fit? A naked girls at the beach or only naked girl at the beach might be a better thread for the photo you used as an example.Case in point, in post 886 there is one photo at the beach. The two women in the foreground are both naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mnue1 View Post
I disagree with you though - _ pictures of a girl nude on a beach, being the only one naked surrounded by everyone else in swimwear or even just topless is equally valid in this thread. Yes party pictures are great ,but I don't see a need to set up a separate thread - this thread is one of the best on OCC and it should be left as it is.
Periodically this issue comes up (see https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=546 ); not necessarily a bad thing: here two more examples of what yours truly would suggest epitomize hemo101's intentions for this thread; if you agree, perhaps they and earlier similar posts could guide future submissions...
Attached Thumbnails
7155543441_a67b767f6d_b.jpg   1283570022_40a149641e_b.jpg  

Old 01-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,733 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispus View Post
Periodically this issue comes up (see https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=546 ); not necessarily a bad thing: here two more examples of what yours truly would suggest epitomize hemo101's intentions for this thread; if you agree, perhaps they and earlier similar posts could guide future submissions...
Oh, I can't resist putting my two cents worth in here

Checking back through this thread, I saw a lot of pics that, if this were my thread, I would discourage. It goes like this: just my humble opinion -

location is not that relevant. If you are CMNF on an elevator, subway or restaurant on top of a skysc****r, its more exciting, but beaches are OK so long as no one else nude or topless is visible. The greater the expectation that the girl or others might be naked in that location makes the pic less fun, but there is a continuum as you go from inappropriate locations to appropriate locations and I don't know where you would draw the line there. I'd lose sleep at night if I had to police a thread like this and make decisions on where is it appropriate and where is it not. So that is why IMHO you have to say beach pics are OK because half the time, you don't know what type of beach you are looking at anyway without other nudes to tell you. And some beaches which allow nudity are sometimes 95% clothed. I love it when I know I'm looking at a pic of a girl who is fully naked on a beach where nudity is illegal.But how often do you know? These pics below are ones in which I'm pretty sure that nudity is not suppose to happen at that location. There must have been a story or text to go with them....

pics I'd discourage if it were my thread:

Anyway, again just my opinion - the following types of pics I would discourage from an "only one naked" thread":

1) girls flashing. Flashing is temporary and not really nudity Also, its exhibitionism and exhibitionist CMNF is not in the true spirit of a thread such as this.

2) foreplay. Foreplay is often CMNF but the clothed person in the pic might be considered to be "soon to be naked".
Anytime you have hands on, holding, hugging, kissing, etc - its erotic and both will probably eventually end up naked, right? Not a true CMNF pic then, IMHO. This is sex or soon it will be, guys. And sex goes in a different forum at OCC....

3) performers. Girls getting naked for guys in an audience type situation is not true CMNF. pics from NAP would not qualify, nor pics of indoor strippers, wet-T, lap dance, car show hosts, etc i.e any time the woman is hired or paid.
Other related exhibitionist CMNF situations (protests, a woman at WNBR posing for photographers, etc) is also mostly off topic as the nudity is usually legal, expected and done to entertain or get the attention of onlookers.

So, now in my view of things, CMNF was invented as a catch all for pics that don't fit into other obvious categories. Categories like public nudity, hardcore, softcore, amateur, naturist, etc. But in reality, as you can see by this thread, excluding public and naturist (beach, for example) type pics is not really practical. I mean, I don't put my Bay to Breaker pics in with my other CMNF pics even though half of them show just one naked women around a bunch of clothed people. Its a pubic nudity pic. Different folders. NiP pics also go in different folders. NIP is spontaneous public nudity. True CMNF is hopefully, not something you would either call NIP nor public nudity.

I know there are other CMNF threads here as I remember contributing to them. I also started an "incidental nudity" thread once which is CMNF but more restricted (no one noticing, no on posing).

It would be fun to contribute to this thread. I've got a ton of pics, but a lot I probably picked up from other threads.
So I'll look back as I really don't know what is already up, then maybe I'll post some more pics. I've got well over a thousand...

EDIT: I just looked back through this thread. Well over half (probably 75%) of the pics up are NIP, public nudity, or pics that fall into one of the three categories that I'd discourage if this was my thread. True CMNF pics (thats the "well over a thousand" I'm referring to as having) not falling into any of those categories make up a pretty small percentage of the total here. I'm not the thread author nor do I care what goes up. Its not my thread! So, again I'm just throwing my two cents worth in as it seemed there was some discussion about what should go here and what shouldn't. I can't resist

Klondike
Attached Thumbnails
72820181_8c10051050_b.jpg   attachment.jpeg  

1441722035.jpg   1266693921_664a752f37_o.jpg  

1423583027_1097e681b0_o.jpg   5974735315_65c8ec5c21_b.jpg  

1354577938_f41978dc38_b.jpg  

Last edited by Klondike; 01-03-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:35 AM

Thanked 1,549 Times in 32 Posts

I took the picture about 10 years ago in the disco at Hedonism III. It's part of a set I posted to the Coccozella site. There were two girls who came in from the water slide nude.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fubar8103 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdilok View Post
Does anyone recognize this picture and if it was part of a set with more? Thanks.
Sorry. I'm new to replies, so I screwed up the first one. This is a picture from a set I posted to Coccozella's site. I took it at Hedonism III about ten years ago. Two young girls walked nude from the water slide into the disco.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fubar8103 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdilok View Post
Does anyone recognize this picture and if it was part of a set with more? Thanks.
Here's a larger version of the picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Img_3995a.jpg  
Old 01-04-2013, 12:17 PM

Thanked 56,800 Times in 818 Posts

Just seen this on the Ukraine thread - wonderful only one naked
Attached Thumbnails
oonukraine.jpg  
Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 PM

Thanked 2,539 Times in 67 Posts
Default nice

wish it was the girl in the tank top that was naked
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevejones2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 03:11 PM

Thanked 9,155 Times in 563 Posts
Default thanks

very nice thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiptopjoker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixler View Post
This one must be from Germany:

Thanks for the picture. I have never seen that one before.
It's from the Englischer Garten in Munich
The Following User Says Thank You to fubar8103 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cfnf, cmnf, only one naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies