uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2017, 10:39 AM

Default Feelins towards sharing

If anyone has read my posts listed under "sharing the ex" I was once married to the most highly sexed creature I ever met. Her name was Dan and you can read about our adventures there.

As our relationship continued, I figured out certain things about both Dawn and myself. If there was another woman involved, Dawn was in charge of the action. She would tell me what to do and I didn't mind being subservient. This kept any jealousy on Dawn's part to a minimum.

The same applied to men. As long as I felt that I was giving others Dawn's body, and saying how it should be shared, there was no jealousy. Just like letting your buddy take a spin in your new car. I was going to be in the car to make sure that nothing bad happened.

Those who have shared, does anyone else feel this way?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2017, 08:36 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genedad View Post
If anyone has read my posts listed under "sharing the ex" I was once married to the most highly sexed creature I ever met. Her name was Dan and you can read about our adventures there.

As our relationship continued, I figured out certain things about both Dawn and myself. If there was another woman involved, Dawn was in charge of the action. She would tell me what to do and I didn't mind being subservient. This kept any jealousy on Dawn's part to a minimum.

The same applied to men. As long as I felt that I was giving others Dawn's body, and saying how it should be shared, there was no jealousy. Just like letting your buddy take a spin in your new car. I was going to be in the car to make sure that nothing bad happened.

Those who have shared, does anyone else feel this way?
Loving your stories! She sounds like a real firecracker.

My girl and I have shared a fair amount in the 4 years we've been together - I was blessed to find her! We have played with single women, couples and in groups. With women, we sort of co-top her, but I follow my girl's lead quite a bit since she has a good sense of how to build anticipation in the other girl. There are times my girl likes me to be in charge, so we kind of alternate between her and me in charge. With other couples, it's more fluid unless we together are dominating both members of the other couple.

My girl is picky about men, but doesn't like to cuck me - she wants me to enjoy it as well as her, and I do enjoy watching her get pleased. There are a couple of guys whom I feel comfortable with her playing with separately, but that takes a while for me to get there.

Basically, if I trust my girl to be in charge, it usually works out well, unless we've talked out the scenario before.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:08 PM

Default Feelings

It is funny. I would love watching Dawn give blow jobs or taking a cock in her ass. The hardest thing for me was another cock in her pussy. Of course one of those cocks belonged to her brother, Marc. I loved watching her with women as well and she probably had relations with 15+ women during our seven years and another 10+men.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2017, 08:03 PM

Default Continued

I cannot believe that I was the only one who struggled with jealousy. My ex, Dawn, was 18 when I started sharing. I shared her with men more than twice her age. I was proud of her nice tits, ass, and pussy, and wanted these older men to acknowledge that I had something that they would never have unless I gave it to them. She gave numerous blow jobs, got fucked in her pussy, and her ass. I had her fuck her uncle, her two brothers, and numerous women. I wish we had stayed married because I never found another woman like her and in fact gave up trying.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 04:31 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

In my case I did share my first wife a few times, but already knew she was a cheater behind my back. I just wanted to see how she would be with another dick in her. She had no ideal that I knew about the others she had been with, that all came later on. I wasn't jelious or anything like that becuse I was going to divorce her anyway after finding out what she had been doing behind my back. It was funny seeing her act like it was the first time she had been with someone else when I shared her. If both agree on it and all for it, then I don't see a issue with the share thing, but if one is being decisive to other about things, then that's a complete different matter.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 09:32 AM

Default Dawn

As I related in another post, Dawn eventually left me for another man that I allowed her to fuck. This was the one occurrence where we weren't in the room together. She spent the weekend with him in order to clear our cocaine debt. Looking back, that is the only regret I have after our years of sharing. I have never found another woman who compares to her sexually. I also believe that if we had tried to remain monogamous during that time, she would have left earlier. She was always looking for her next sexual adventure, until she wasn't.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample