photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-26-2017, 03:09 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well my trip extended till yesterday. I had loads of text from my wife Saturday evening from the game but I had taken my senior managers out and afterwards a few of us proceeded to see if the Texas night life or Texas drinks had changed since or last visit. At 3 a.m. I would have to say that neither had changed and a good time was had.

I had to catch up on text after I woke and recovered from a massive hangover. Obviously I did not watch the game nor respond to text. It did not take much reading to see that they arrived early in Memphis and proceeded to enjoy Beal street. Also by the spelling and text I could tell they were enjoying themselves. Another obvious was grizzlies won and my wife was overly excited

Now our conversations till yesterday was really only that they really enjoyed the day/night/game in Memphis and proceeded to enjoy themselves later but no details. I like to hear and see my wife talking about her adventures in person. I finally spent time talking to Kenneth this morning and both recollections were identical so I am relaying my wifes.

Kenneth arrived at my house Saturday at noon. They ate lunch and leisurely drove to memphis arriving around four in the afternoon. Each took a travel bag in case they chose to spend the evening. Kenneths wife was the designated driver after arrival. Since they had many hours they started bar hopping Beal street. She said the weather was OK but scattered showers. Not much happened rather than appetizers and drinks. My wife said they missed me (life of the party) her words. Both wives were wearing tight white underarmor polos with yoga pants and tennis shoes. My wife was wearing her grizzlies hat as her only team rep apparel. Both had bras and no panties.

I asked her what Kenneth requested and he did the same as I would have but the ladies declined till later on any display. I laughed at Kenneth for being so accepting. Now you see why not much happened in the bars and at the game. By the end of the game both ladies were slightly drunk. Kenneth said he stopped drinking just before the game and became the designated driver. As they were leaving both ladies had to use the restroom. Kenneth requested they remove their bra for the remainder. My wife said that they thought it was late enough and complied.

Kenneth said it was the first sexually charged thing either had done so watching their tits bounce as the walked towards him gave him an instant hard. He also said surprisingly that he could only make out a hint of his wifes nipples/areola and none of my wife's through the white shirts. His wife has a darker nipple. He put both bras in his pocket and they proceeded to exit.

As they reached the exits the lobby was full. A shower had started and people were waiting. They made their way to the front. The ladies complained that they should wait. Kenneth took full advantage. He walked out into the rain. After a pause and discussion both wives ran after him. She said they tried to get Kenneth to run but he wouldn't so they would run to a store/bar awning and wait. By the time they turned on Beal street they were soaked. Kenneth said they were both doing all this with hand bras covering their tits. Towards the end of Beal he turned into a bar. They each went into their prospective restrooms.

My wife said that their polos were transparent. She said she kept pulling the front of her shirt away from her body but it was too tight to do any good. She said they tried drying off with napkins but it didn't help their shirts. She said that if they were less drunk and not laughing so much she would have thought of placing a napkin over each nipple. They waited awhile then hands over tits headed out. Kenneth was standing at the bar. She said it was fairly empty with only two tables with customers. When they got to the bar she said Kenneth asked what they wanted. My wife replied dry clothes in the car. He said drinks. Both wives didn't want to order but Kenneth ordered them drinks and said that they could wait here for the rain to stop and then head to the car.

She said they stood facing the bar hands over tits as he made the drinks. Kenneth was drinking water. He placed the drinks on the bar and asked how they were going to drink with no hands. My wife said she quickly covered her right tit with her arm and hand bra her left tit. Kenneths wife did the same. They started drinking and casual conversation with the bartender. Once done the bartender asked if the wanted another both agreed. He said if you drop your hands while I make them it's on the house. Kenneth started agreeing.

She said that another table had sat down wet and three guys wearing grizzlies attire were at the end of the bar drying off with napkins paying no attention. With their backs to the tables they dropped their hands. She said she looked in the mirror behind the bar and said they might as well had not been wearing a shirt. She said the bartender responded with "nice" as he made the drinks. She said she just focused her drunk attention on him making the drinks till he placed the glasses in front of them. As she looked up the guys at the end of the bar were staring talking. She said the tables never looked. She replaced her arm and hand and proceeded to drink. She said he made this one extremely strong.

After finishing the drink they decided the rain had slowed to a drizzle so they would head to the car. As they walked out Kenneth said that when they reach the cross street to the parking garage no hands to the car. They agreed.

She said there was still not many people on the street so as they were strolling down the end of Beal she dropped her hands. Kenneths wife did the same. It was still drizzling as they walked. Kenneth said it was three blocks to the garage. She said they got several whistles and a few horns but stayed on the side of the road against traffick and pedestrians. She said other than cars passing honking they passed two groups that got a good look at their tits. She remembered one guy said you got to love white shirts and rain.

They entered the side door of the garage and headed up the stairs. No one in the stairwell. As they exited the stairwell they proceeded walking to the car. As cars passed they received several honks. They get to the car. Kenneth said he tried to get them to change by the car but was declined. His wife got in the back seat and stripped naked to change. She ended up laying naked across the back seat and slept. My wife changed in the front seat. Nothing exciting happened on the drive home. About thirty minutes from my house Kenneth was playing the disappointed card that he could get the same as tonight from a wet tee-shirt contest.

My wife said she felt bad for him. She reached over and started rubbing his dick through his pants. She asked if that was better. She said he never missed a beat. His pants and boxers were at his knees in a second as he drove. He said now it is. She proceeded to stroke him as he drove down the highway. My wife said she had an evil thought. At first she was just going to stroke him but then decided have him cum and do it on himself. She said she started really playing with him. He told me he had to really slow down and focus. My wife kept asking him if he was OK driving. He said absolutely.

She said she picked up the pace. She said it wasn't long and he sent rope after rope on his shirt, lap and her hand. She continued rubbing his cum into his softening dick. She asked was that better. He said it's a start. They decided to stay at my house. When they arrived Kenneths wife woke up ready to party. She asked why the car smelled like sex. My wife said Kenneth was so disappointed in the night that he jacked off while driving. She responded that he has been such a good host we will have to show him our appreciation.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:35 PM

I was wondering why you hadn't posted yet about Saturday but now understand. I'd probably waited until she could explain to me in person too. Of course, texts while everything was actually happening could have proven exciting too.

Sounds like a good start to an exciting night. Im sure the two ladies were a sight to see in their wet shirts. At least they got a couple of free drinks for their efforts. I figured with the Grizzlies win in OT that your wife would be in good spirits, even with the wet shirts. I'm disappointed that Kenneth couldn't talk your wife into riding back naked as well.

Can't wait to hear the rest!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2017, 05:10 PM

Sorry for the delay but tried on several occasions and work prevented completing.

In followup conversations we had a new revaltion and have had some fun with it. I will explain but you will get the jist shortly.

I will skip through some playful details of touching and playing.

After arriving everyone was up and excited so my wife suggested watching the game replay on her new toy. For those with a yard conducive to entertainment I highly recommend installing and outdoor theater. My wife had a straight line two pole pergola built opposite the pool in the flower bed. While admiring the work I suggested and outdoor theater screen that can be removed. She ran with this. Ordered a ten foot screen that stretched across and anchors to the pergola. She purchased a nice outdoor projector. Works great with our cable app downloaded on her ipad.

After setting the screen and projector Kenneth had both ladies strip naked for relaxed viewing. Kenneth did start drinking. Some touching hugging and feeling happened as they cheered and watched the game. Kenneth said the ladies wanted to watch from floats in the pool so he headed in for towels since he declined for risk of excessive shrinkage. He said as he walked towards the house he was looking at Mr John's house and thought he saw movement in the window above the garage. As he walked in the house he decided to go see so headed out the front and turned towards the house. He said he stopped short of the driveway and looked.

This room Mr John used for storage. It is an unfinished attic space but he had flooring installed. He never put blinds or curtains in the window and neither has our current neighbors. Kenneth said that enough light was going into the window that he could see at an angle through the window to the roof joist.

Now after Mr John passed the house stayed empty for some time. Not an Asian couple live there. They look to be in their 60s but I honestly don't know and have never spoken to them. My wife walked over when the moved in to introduce herself and welcome them to the neighborhood. She said they seemed nice. Since then we just wave as we pass on the street or see each other in the yards. They seemed to enjoy their privacy So we just respect that.

Well as Kenneth stood there perving the window he decided to void his bladder. As he stood the relieving himself he saw our neighbor move across the window and stand looking in the direction of our pool. He then lifted a small pair of binoculars looking in the direction of the pool. Kenneth said he is standing there watching our neighbor in the window watching our wives while he is standing dick out peeing. He said that if the guy looked down and left he would see him. Kenneth said he stopped his stream and walked backwards till out of sight and headed back.

He brought towels out and they continued watching the game. They decided it was late and time for bed. Kenneth decided not to mention the neighbor. My wife said Kenneth and his wife went to take advantage of our guest room so she started a long hot shower and her pre bed rituals. She considered taking matters into her own hands in the shower but decided to wait till in the bed to as she calls it self sooth. As she was readying herself in bed Kenneth walks in naked.

He had just serviced his now sleeping wife and was struggling to achieve a full erection. He told me after the hand job and sex he couldn't believe he was struggling. They decided that he should give her pussy a good tongue lashing. After a good amount of time and according to my wife a much needed orgasm he achieved a full erection. They proceeded to have a long slow session together.

The next morning Kenneth mentioned the neighbor and relayed his peeping them with binoculars. My wife was shocked.

Work calls so I will complete soon
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 08:28 AM

Thanks for the update!

Interesting idea on the outside theater. Some friends of ours up North have a setup like that except they use the side of their house as the screen (white wood siding).

It seems that Kenneth was a busy man that night. I'm just glad that he was able to take care of your wife and she didn't have to resort to her self soothing. There is something to be said about the powers of a sexy, beautiful woman to make even a well used cock come back to life. Of course, I'm sure the self soothing would have been a pretty hot scene to take in as well.

The main questions are about the new neighbors. How long do you think he's been watching? Do you think he's watched the shows out by the pool that the girls have put on for you and the other guys? I do believe it may be time for a conversation with your new neighbor. I'm also curious to see if your wife will take advantage of this opportunity to show off more once the initial shock wears off.

Looking forward to the next update.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 09:28 AM

You read my mind.

I would assume that he found our activities around the pool interesting prior because of the binoculars. I did not ask. After discussing this situation with my wife she was VERY reluctant to even be in a bikini by the pool much less enjoy the privacy that my house/pool/yard provide with the exception of our one neighbor.

I did not respond to her reluctance. After several conversations I decided to wait and have a conversation with him. As I said earlier, they seemed to be private people and I respect that but I do not want anyone screwing up what I have currently. When my wife said that she was not going to have someone possibly take pictures of her and her girl friends around our pool in another conversation I uped my urgency to have a conversation.

I finally told my wife that I was going to have a conversation with him at the first casual opportunity. She only asked me to be nice and try to be neighborly.

Well I finally met my neighbor
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 04:50 PM

I made it a point to try and "happen" upon my neighbor for several days. As I said I do not see them often so it was difficult. Saw his wife on several occasions but did the wave of acknowledgement. Finally the weather broke and I was out moving limbs and debris to the street when he came out and down the drive to his mailbox. I approached him and introduced myself excusing the extremely long time of no contact or introduction.

I would attempt his name but have no idea what he said it was other than is sounded as if it started with an H. So I will call him Han in tribute to star wars. He and his wife are from Japan. Retired from auto industry and they decided to remain in the US. They have children but not in the US. That was pretty much our small talk other than he seemed interested in my company and how I run it.

After dispensing with the pleasantries, I politely asked if our back yard activities were intruding on his quiet home. He nervously said not at all. Granted he is barely five foot tall and I'm close to six foot five I then ask if we are not disturbing him why is he spying on us with binoculars. He really got nervous and started stuttering as he stepped back from our conversation. He began to rapidly apologize for his behavior over and over as he looked down at his shoes.

I felt bad for him. He was genuinely embarrassed that I was confronting him. He was also very sorry that he was intruding on our privacy. Again apologizing over and over. I had to stop him and tell him everything was fine. This got him to stop. I said my wife has noticed him on occasions watch her/us from the window above the garage using binoculars. He again started to apologize but I stopped him. I said that we enjoy our time at home by the pool. We sometimes do this without clothing. I said we have friends that sometimes come by and they may also chose to go without clothing. I concluded with we enjoy our privacy and the previous owner of their home had no problems allowing us our privacy.

He said nothing. He just stood there looking at me. It was an awkward silence. I waited for his response. He started with he did intrude on our privacy by watching us and was very sorry for doing so. He assured me that he will not continue this behavior. I asked if his wife knew. His eyes darted to mine and he said no that he was the only one watching that his wife would never do that. After he completed his one thousandth apology, I said that I have no problem if he wanted to continue his watching.

He again just stood there looking at me. I told him my wife is reluctant to continue our activities because she does not want to offend our neighbors. He said that he did not want to be the reason we alter our activities and asked me to assure her that he will not continue his behavior. I told him that she will be happy to hear that they are not offended by her. By this time the conversation is getting relaxed somewhat. He said that he also believed that privacy is important and to assure my wife that they are very private people and will keep it that way. I again told him she will be glad to hear this.

I again explained that I have no problem with his watching but as long as he keeps it to himself and no photos we will get along fine. He asked me if I was saying that he could continue watching if he kept it to himself. I said that was up to him if he did not take pictures. This was the first time he smiled. He asked if my previous neighbor watched. I said yes. I also continued with a small lie. I said he actually came over once when my wife was alone sunbathing nude asking for his spare key that he locked himself out. He looked shocked.

In closing our conversation we agreed that he would maintain our privacy and I left it to him weather he wanted to watch or not.

From our conversation I believe he will continue to be a quiet spectator. I believe he really was intrigued that Mr John met my wife in person nude. That my be in his future. He seemed to be very nice and we will see how this goes. The next day after our conversation there are now blinds in the window above the garage.

My wife is still somewhat reluctant about our neighbors but was happy that we talked. With the change in weather rain and cold and work there has been no opportunity to be by the pool much less outside.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM

I'd say that was a successful conversation. I don't think he realized going into it that he'd be allowed to continue his voyeuristic activities with your approval though. Of course, the variable in all this is his wife. What if she sees what's going on at your pool and starts keeping a closer eye on him? What if she catches him? I suppose we'll see how all this pans out as time goes by but this could get rather interesting.

And now the seed is planted with him about an opportunity to see your wife up close and personal. Don't think for a minute that he's not scheming a way to make that a reality....lol. If he was shocked about Mr. John coming over to ask for a key, how do you think he'd react if he knew how Mr. John bartered with your wife about his cameras? I don't think you have to worry about him though since you've conveyed your displeasure with pics being taken of your wife and her friends. I believe he understands that would most likely result in another less pleasant conversation.

I hope your wife doesn't let this ruin her pool time, though. And how do you think her friends will react when they find out they may be watched by your neighbor and most likely have already been seen? They weren't around for the Mr. John days so this will be new for them. Given how they've opened up to showing off (and more) to you and some of the other hubbies, it might not be a big deal for them....just a new opportunity to show off. Only time will tell.

The main difference with this and your wife's other exposures is that most of them could be played off as accidental or inadvertent. Since you've confronted your neighbor, the accidental or "not knowing" aspect is gone. Now if she lays out nude, she will be knowingly allowing herself to be watched. As far as she has come from the beginning, this may be a natural progression for her and she won't have to use the crutch of accidental exposure anymore. I hope she doesn't overthink this like I am and just goes with the flow. If you're totally cool with this, make sure she understands that. She's going to be watching your reactions very closely and if she thinks for a minute that you're unsure about this, she most likely will be a lot more hesitant to go forward. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, just my typical overthinking

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next adventure.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:17 PM

The over thinking has definitely been going on with the wife. Even after my telling her about our conversation and reactions during the conversation she is hesitant. One thing that has occurred I'd that Han has fought me in the front yard once and the back yard once. We had very casual conversations about work, yards and families.

He did sort of ask if my wife was upset with his actions. I was honest and told him of her reluctance to act freely around the house at the risk of upsetting he and his wife. He again was apologetic and assured me to tell my wife that they are also private people and our activities will not alarm neither his wife nor him. That was all that was said of the situation. We moved on to work from there.

He is actually very inquisitive about us. In a nice way. Very proper and respectful with questions and responses. Nothing sexual. By the way he is 71 and his wife 70. Retired. I think I like him already in my three meetings. I did offer him a beer once and he does not drink.

Yesterday was a beautiful warm day. We spent most of it outside by the pool. She wore her one piece. Don't get me wrong it's sexy but not on the same planet as her bikinis or nude. I requested but she remains hesitant even after telling her of Mr Hans followup conversations. Oh well.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 01:35 PM

From what you've said, it does seem like your neighbor will be respective of your wishes and keep things to himself. He seems very adamant about you and your wife continuing your activities. Is that just being a good neighbor and respecting your privacy or is he hoping for a future show? Either way, it seems that this turned out well for all, except maybe your wife. It sounds like she may have retreated into her shell somewhat because of this. No worries though. She's probably just being a bit overcautious, as is her prerogative. Right now all this is fresh so she's being conservative. Once those warmer days arrive and her friends come over and the drink starts flowing, I'm sure she'll return to her little exhibitionist self. 😉
Old 05-17-2017, 09:06 PM

Thanked 4,863 Times in 249 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCust3867 View Post
From what you've said, it does seem like your neighbor will be respective of your wishes and keep things to himself. He seems very adamant about you and your wife continuing your activities. Is that just being a good neighbor and respecting your privacy or is he hoping for a future show? Either way, it seems that this turned out well for all, except maybe your wife. It sounds like she may have retreated into her shell somewhat because of this. No worries though. She's probably just being a bit overcautious, as is her prerogative. Right now all this is fresh so she's being conservative. Once those warmer days arrive and her friends come over and the drink starts flowing, I'm sure she'll return to her little exhibitionist self. 😉
We all hope, because I don't want the stories to stop.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2