Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2017, 08:13 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default Cufan86

you mentioned plausible deniability- which suggests your wife was trying to let your friend get a look at her. What happened, and did you get to watch her putting on her little show? Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 09:10 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
you mentioned plausible deniability- which suggests your wife was trying to let your friend get a look at her. What happened, and did you get to watch her putting on her little show? Thanks!
About a year and a half ago, there was a reunion at the college that my friend, my wife, and I had all attended. Both he and I got rooms at a hotel that was walking distance to the reunion and a bunch of bars so we could drink without driving.

Anyway, my wife was taking a quick shower before my friend met us for dinner before the party. She knew he was coming to our room. When he knocked on the door, I told my wife that he was here. We both sat down to wait for her.

A few minutes later, she came out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of shorts. She was talking and her hands were at her side with her boobs on full display. She seemed oblivious to my friend so a few seconds (seemed like minutes) then said "oh my god" or something similar. She stood a few seconds longer like she was frozen, then covered up, turned around, and ran to the bathroom.

She came back out red faced with a towel around her. She acted all flustered, asked me why I didn't tell her he was there, then go her clothes and went and changed. I told her I had yelled to her but she denied hearing me. Everyone laughed it off although she asked my friend not to tell anyone but then she kept talking about it. My friend teased her some, but in a fun way.

Now certainly there is plausible deniability. But, we've been married a long time and she never comes out of the bathroom in shorts in a hotel. She will either be nude or in a towel. She knew that he was coming. In the past, she would yell out from the bathroom if someone might be in the room.

She remains coy about it. But I know without a doubt that she put on a deliberate show.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:41 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

My wife changes in the bedroom close to the window. There's no sheer curtain. She wont put the light on as i think she'd see that as being exhibitionist. She doesnt turn away when she puts her bra on. I think she likes the idea that someone might see. I dont know if anyone has ever seen her. I dont suppose she would tell me, even though she knows it would turn me on.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:49 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
My wife is still not comfortable being seen around the house. I think part of that is because it could potentially affect her job but I also think she isn't quite ready to take that step, if ever.

To my knowledge, only one of my friends has seen her topless recently (and there was plausible deniability) and nude years ago. She seems fine with him but mortified about my other friends seeing her.
Hmmm, sounds like time to get a hot tub, invite that friend over, have some drinks, and suggest a dip in the hot tub with wine glasses in hand. And since he's seen her already "seen" her, why bother with a top.... or less..... she might think, "what the heck", right?

If that goes well, next time add another person or two to the mix... who knows?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 02:03 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
My wife changes in the bedroom close to the window. There's no sheer curtain. She wont put the light on as i think she'd see that as being exhibitionist. She doesnt turn away when she puts her bra on. I think she likes the idea that someone might see. I dont know if anyone has ever seen her. I dont suppose she would tell me, even though she knows it would turn me on.
It's been said that all women are exhibitionists. Obviously to greatly varying degrees. Many who like to be seen won't even totally admit that to themselves. (My wife for one) I could see how a woman (or even a guy) might find it exciting to change near an open window where others might see. But with lights out, so they can't actually be seen, or barely seen.

It's like, ha ha, I'm naked right in front of you but you can't see me!.... And you find that exciting!!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 09:07 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
About a year and a half ago, there was a reunion at the college that my friend, my wife, and I had all attended. Both he and I got rooms at a hotel that was walking distance to the reunion and a bunch of bars so we could drink without driving.

Anyway, my wife was taking a quick shower before my friend met us for dinner before the party. She knew he was coming to our room. When he knocked on the door, I told my wife that he was here. We both sat down to wait for her.

A few minutes later, she came out of the bathroom wearing only a pair of shorts. She was talking and her hands were at her side with her boobs on full display. She seemed oblivious to my friend so a few seconds (seemed like minutes) then said "oh my god" or something similar. She stood a few seconds longer like she was frozen, then covered up, turned around, and ran to the bathroom.

She came back out red faced with a towel around her. She acted all flustered, asked me why I didn't tell her he was there, then go her clothes and went and changed. I told her I had yelled to her but she denied hearing me. Everyone laughed it off although she asked my friend not to tell anyone but then she kept talking about it. My friend teased her some, but in a fun way.

Now certainly there is plausible deniability. But, we've been married a long time and she never comes out of the bathroom in shorts in a hotel. She will either be nude or in a towel. She knew that he was coming. In the past, she would yell out from the bathroom if someone might be in the room.

She remains coy about it. But I know without a doubt that she put on a deliberate show.
Plausible deniability sure is the method. She probably knew he was there and wanted to test her voyeurism. Does she seem excited more when you've mentioned it? Maybe she will continue pushing the boundaries. It sure is exciting to think how far she may go.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 09:59 PM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
A- she is completely naïve and unaware that some man could be watching her
B -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and she wants them to for sexual purposes
C -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and doesn't care - she thinks it’s no big deal
D – something else I’m not figuring out
My fiancée is a combination of A and C. With a dash of D.

Not so much now that we've moved into our new place which is fairly private; but at our old place the windows faced the street and other buildings. She never closed the curtains. She would walk around naked, pausing by the window to chat or dry her hair after showering. Now she could have done that anywhere around the place; but she CHOSE to always do it by the window. I questioned her about it a couple of times and she always said either A: "what? people can see me? no way!!" or B: "no one can clearly see me anyway." Well, people could in fact see her clearly from where she was standing.

But I knew there was a dash of D in there. For her D was knowing she could be seen, but not knowing if anyone actually saw her. I realized that was a "thing" for her when we went to St Martin and she went for a walk on the public beach bottomless one night right in front of an apartment complex; and then her reaction a day or two later when she got naked on the nude beach. She liked the first experience a lot better. The nude beach took the "thrill' away because she was aware that people could see her completely naked; as they were looking at her and she could see them looking. But walking around bottomless at night, right in front of apartments and not wait until we were at the far end of the beach, she obviously liked the feeling of "probably being seen; but not knowing if people could actually see her or not."

The nude beach left her fairly disinterested. But the walk on the public beach left her wet and horny. She is a closet exhibitionist.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:25 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Plausible deniability sure is the method. She probably knew he was there and wanted to test her voyeurism. Does she seem excited more when you've mentioned it? Maybe she will continue pushing the boundaries. It sure is exciting to think how far she may go.
I don't know if it will go much further. She is very adamant that she does not want to be seen by other friends or family. I think the one friend is my exception. He lives a few hours away, so he is not around all the time. He is discreet and she has known him since college. My goal is to get her topless or naked the next time we see him. I'm not going to push for more as I don't want to shut her down.

When I mention the prior event to her she sort of laughs it off. It clearly doesn't bother her.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
I don't know if it will go much further. She is very adamant that she does not want to be seen by other friends or family. I think the one friend is my exception. He lives a few hours away, so he is not around all the time. He is discreet and she has known him since college. My goal is to get her topless or naked the next time we see him. I'm not going to push for more as I don't want to shut her down.

When I mention the prior event to her she sort of laughs it off. It clearly doesn't bother her.
Good to let it go at her pace so she doesn't shit down. Positive that she isn't bothered by it, so she may be willing to show more. I think getting her naked is a hot goal.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Good to let it go at her pace so she doesn't shit down. Positive that she isn't bothered by it, so she may be willing to show more. I think getting her naked is a hot goal.
"Shut down", not "shit down". Typo, and fingers too fat for an iPhone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005