uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 PM

Sexier panties will be part of the success for sure

She'll feel sexier and surely agreed to show them.
Seethru panties will in same time allow you to show more of her pussy and your friend to be more interested in seeing them.

As a bonus, you'll enjoy them every day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 09:06 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarh View Post
Sexier panties will be part of the success for sure
She'll feel sexier and surely agreed to show them.
Seethru panties will in same time allow you to show more of her pussy and your friend to be more interested in seeing them.
As a bonus, you'll enjoy them every day
Maybe you missed Tim's explanation of this issue earlier:
"Although I do understand what you mean, imho there are several good reasons not to change to sexier panties right now.
First of all my wife has overcome quite some bounderies to get where we are now. I don't think it's a good idea to push things further by changing the panties she has worn for most of our marriage. If I have a choice I would much prefer her to show more of her breasts to him. Clairwill said that castle has fallen, but unfortunatly I think there is only a small crack in the wall

Secondly I bought my wife some sexy lingerie in the past, and she did wear it, but she honestly doesn't think they are as comfortable as her regular white panties. Above all else I would like my wife to feel at ease and comfortable in the few clothes she is still wearing if I show her off. I have attached three pictures of my wife in more sexy attire to this post, but if she doesn't feel comfortable wearing them for much longer then the time it takes me to remove them I will not ask her to wear 'm all night.

And last but definatly not least, I actually think white cotton panties are extremely sexy. They look natural on her, they are resonably decent if compared to other lingerie and the colour white holds some kind of promise, as if she is still a virgin waiting for her knight in shining armor. You can call it a fetish of some sorts, and you might not be able to understand, but I actually like my wife in these white panties. That's why she is wearing them all the time
"

Her being comfortable with the situation is the most important aspect of all of this, not whether or not anyone else likes her panties.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 06:46 PM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
Her being comfortable with the situation is the most important aspect of all of this, not whether or not anyone else likes her panties.
Thank you for your post DippsyDudel, you hit the nail on the head. I think it's incredible my wife has agreed to go as far as she did, in such a short time, and I think it's very important she feels comfortable when stripping ever further in the presence of our friend. Uncomfortable panties would surely not help.

For the rest of the weekend and all of next week I will not have access to my computer, since we are renovating our livingroom. We stripped it bare tonight (except the pc and the tv), and tomorrow the electronics will be disconnected too.

My wife and I rented at a cottage next week, so as to escape the mess our house is in. The cottage is part of a larger complex of vacationhomes, and the complex contains an indoor subtropical swimmingpool, amongst other facilities. I already asked my wife to expose herself during our stay there, so other people besides our friend might see her body, and she actually seemed quite eager to do that. I hope I can take some nice pictures during our stay there .

I already proposed to my wife to fake a nipple slip in the swimmingpool, and to have sex with all curtains in the cottage opened, but for now she seems too pre-occupied with the renovation to be really into detailed sexual fantasies. I can't blame her: everyone who has renovated their home while living there will testify to the stress that comes with it.

I do think it's a very good sign my wife likes the idea of continuing us exposing her in another setting: it proves she is really growing in this respect
Old 11-09-2017, 08:34 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Thank you for your post DippsyDudel, you hit the nail on the head. I think it's incredible my wife has agreed to go as far as she did, in such a short time, and I think it's very important she feels comfortable when stripping ever further in the presence of our friend. Uncomfortable panties would surely not help.

For the rest of the weekend and all of next week I will not have access to my computer, since we are renovating our livingroom. We stripped it bare tonight (except the pc and the tv), and tomorrow the electronics will be disconnected too.

My wife and I rented at a cottage next week, so as to escape the mess our house is in. The cottage is part of a larger complex of vacationhomes, and the complex contains an indoor subtropical swimmingpool, amongst other facilities. I already asked my wife to expose herself during our stay there, so other people besides our friend might see her body, and she actually seemed quite eager to do that. I hope I can take some nice pictures during our stay there .

I already proposed to my wife to fake a nipple slip in the swimmingpool, and to have sex with all curtains in the cottage opened, but for now she seems too pre-occupied with the renovation to be really into detailed sexual fantasies. I can't blame her: everyone who has renovated their home while living there will testify to the stress that comes with it.

I do think it's a very good sign my wife likes the idea of continuing us exposing her in another setting: it proves she is really growing in this respect
Does the wife know you post on here? As would be interesting to here her take on the whole situation.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Does the wife know you post on here? As would be interesting to here her take on the whole situation.
Please (re)read the story, she doesn't know, as she would be very angry if others saw her pictures.

I hope there will be some picture shooting next week too! Maybe a few pictures while she flashes her nipple or when you two have sex in front of the windows :P

At least, have a great week together and don't push her too far too quickly!

(Have to say: I was hoping for a few new pictures here:P)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 02:37 AM

Because we are renovating our livingroom my wife and I rented a cottage at a local vacationpark near where we live. The park has its own subtropical swimming pool, amongst other facilities.

Yesterday my wife bought a new bikini, so we descided to go swimming after diner. I dared my wife to fake a little nipple slip in the pool, but since there were a lot of children around that was not an option.

So after we finished swimming i thought of another dare. She would have to leave our little changingroom, topless, to go to a nearby locker and open it. She would not be allowed to cover her breasts, so if anybody walked by he or she would have a full view of her breasts.

Since this would be the very first time my wife would be topless in public, i did not think she would agree, but actually she did. I have attached some pictures below this post, and we send some of these (the ones not showing her nipples) to our friend. I don't have access to my computer this week, so i cant edit the pictures all too well, but i think this will do.
Attached Thumbnails
20171112_202520.jpg   20171112_202522.jpg  

20171112_202523.jpg   20171112_202525.jpg  

20171113_081456.jpg   20171113_081520.jpg  

20171113_081542.jpg  
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, badduladdu, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bdgolf123d, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, chris_aka_batman, cjhopper, clairwill, clc100, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dahrothgar, dandd, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, ess125, eviltwin, Fire144228, funkylion, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, jimbojes, johne5, johnray12, joost5, ktxondo, malttripdeuce, maymedson11, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, oholibama, Omega88, Oramac, palladin, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, pope111, random_aussie, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, rzap9959, salparadise, scott794, skipper49er, Sn0wCrash, snakem2000, strtgld08, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, zarh, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 11-13-2017, 03:00 AM

Thanked 94,288 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
So after we finished swimming i thought of another dare. She would have to leave our little changingroom, topless, to go to a nearby locker and open it. She would not be allowed to cover her breasts, so if anybody walked by he or she would have a full view of her breasts.
thanks for the update and the pics... I hope there is more to come from your short vacation!

keep up the good work!

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 04:24 AM

Yesterday we descided to try something new. So far my wife has exposed quite a lot of herself to our friend, but apart from the short time she walked around the swimmingpool without her bikini top on she has never been exposed in a more pulbic setting. Yesterday we descided to change that

The cottage we have rented is situated on a park which has lots of cottages like ours. Most are empty right now because its of season, but at least a quarter are occupied. All these people ofcourse walk their dogs during the evening, of go for a drink at the park café. Our cottage is situated next tot a road leasing to the park plaza, so some people walk by every hour.

Yesterday evening my wife wore a very revealing mini dress, with quite some buttons opened. We purposely opened the curtains, so everybody passing our cottage saw my wife sitting on our couch, wearing next to nothing.

I don't know how many people saw her like that, because we couldn't see outside, but at least a couple of people must have passed by our cottage while the curtains were open.

I have attached some pictures I took last night to this post. All were send to our friend too, who did not really believe us when we told him what we were doing. Only after we send the pics was he convinced, although still amazed.

If you look closely at the pictures all of them are highly revealing, but neither shows my wifes nipples. She still doesn't want to show them. I will have to think of a way to get her to show them. Perhaps i will send a picture of them in full glory "accidently" to our friend. I did that before with my wifes panties (see post #13 in this thread), and although my wife actually got quite mad nowadays she allows me to sent pictures revealing her whole panties to our friend. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
20171114_063831.jpg   20171114_063735.jpg  

20171114_063639.jpg   20171114_063603.jpg  

20171114_063529.jpg   20171114_063453.jpg  

20171113_214118.jpg  
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 05:05 AM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default Exhibition

Anyway, you know how to make us wait.....
The Following User Says Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 07:57 AM

Looking good. Things are progressing at a good pace I think. Can’t wait to see how far along she’ll be by New Years Eve. You a lucky man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1