Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2017, 01:09 PM

Thanked 94,285 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
That could be an option Clairwill, were it not for the fact I would like my wife to be conscious during our shows . The shows and exposing her body should be something we all like and feel comfortable with, not resemble anything approaching me taking advantage of my wife .
of course - I was just joking... however, stronger drink helps, of course not to the point of unconsciousness...

but is seems you progress quite nicely - even you! Initially you mentioned that you wouldn't want anyone to touch her and now you start having fantasies about it...

You must help your friend find an "open-minded" girl and then you can proceed both towards some "games"...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 08:24 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
You must help your friend find an "open-minded" girl and then you can proceed both towards some "games"...
This is a good idea. My wife has been naked in front of several of my friends during drinking games and “dare” games. Strength in numbers. Women seem much more comfortable and confident getting naked when other women are around. In their heads it’s all abou fun. And it is for you too but theres also the sexual arousal of her being exposed. It’s a lot less pressure.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 07:23 AM

Thanked 4,347 Times in 444 Posts

we're all talking about different kinds of underwear - why not just jump ahead to bottomless?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 10:42 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 148 Posts
Default Games are the way to go

I heartily agree with Vortex, next time you are together with your friend play a game. You can make any game into a “fun” game very easily. If your wife is semi turned on by the exposure but wants to keep her deniability, then having to do something as part of a game works fantastic. You can either be obvious, like suggest playing strip poker, or you can be less obvious about how you use a game to create opportunities. From your stories it sounds like less obvious is the way to go with your wife.

The best way we have found to use a game to create exposure without being obvious is to just play any game you want, but declare up front that when someone wins three hands (or builds a hotel, or whatever) they get to make a rule that applies to everyone for the rest of the night.

Start with innocent rules like, “the loser of each hand has to refill everyone’s drinks” or something innocuous like that. This establishes the fact that the rules actually matter, and that they apply to everyone, so it isn’t just an excuse to get your wife naked. Then after a few rules have been established, you can try one that is a little more risqué like “the loser has to moon the room”. Again, I suggest that they not be solely targeted at your wife, and that they be rules that everyone has to follow. You can also have rules that encourage drinking, but it sounds like that may not be a fit for your wife.

If it goes right (it has for me many many times) after a few hours you may have some fun rules that allow your wife to feel like she is just playing along with the game and gives her an excuse for whatever happens.

Examples of rules that we have ended up with after a few hours playing games include:

- loser has to flash something normally hidden by a bathing suit
- every time an Ace is played the player with the Ace has to show something
- if someone loses two hands in a row, they have to flash

Depending on the mood and the people you are playing with these rules can become almost anything including grabbing a boob or a bottom, and even more. The most interesting thing will be seeing what rules your wife makes when it’s her turn to make a rule. I have seen very shy conservative women make some pretty racy rules after a few hours. And of course be prepared to hear the phrase, “I can’t believe I am doing this!” That is part of the deniability, it’s not her choice to do whatever the rule is, she’s just being a good sport and playing along with the game.

Good luck, and keep us posted.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 04:51 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

I can understand the friends reaction, although it is nice to get a glimpse of nude now and then from a friends wife.
It isn't nice to "forcefully" be subject of it for your pleasure alone, and get frustrated by only being teased and go home with blue balls

I think you are to focused on your pleasure from it all.

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 04:30 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
The best way we have found to use a game to create exposure without being obvious is to just play any game you want, but declare up front that when someone wins three hands (or builds a hotel, or whatever) they get to make a rule that applies to everyone for the rest of the night.

Start with innocent rules like, “the loser of each hand has to refill everyone’s drinks” or something innocuous like that. This establishes the fact that the rules actually matter, and that they apply to everyone, so it isn’t just an excuse to get your wife naked. Then after a few rules have been established, you can try one that is a little more risqué like “the loser has to moon the room”. Again, I suggest that they not be solely targeted at your wife, and that they be rules that everyone has to follow. You can also have rules that encourage drinking, but it sounds like that may not be a fit for your wife.
Thank you for your constructive comment.

Playing a game with our friend is something I have thought about in the (recent) past, especially strippoker. Although I would like our friend to have a good look at my wife’s breasts, I don’t want him to fuck her. As I said before my wife and I are trying to get pregnant, and him fucking her would not be helpful in that respect. If my wife gets pregnant it should be my child, not his. I do know condoms might prevent a pregnancy, but they can fail. So while considering playing a game of strippoker I had the idea to limit the exposure to 3 pieces of clothing: for my friend and I that would mean blouse, shirt and pants, and for my wife it would mean blouse, bra and trousers. After playing some hands with her losing this would have ment her being topless and exposed in his presence, wearing only her panties and showing her naked breasts.

At that time I rejected the idea however, because strippoker would be far to obvious. I know my wife would never agree to playing that game. And to be honest I don’t really like the idea of our friend stripping down to his boxers either.

So with strippoker off the table I was looking for an alternative. I could not think of anything, until your post. Why not play a simple card game with the three of us, without any obvious sexual intent? After playing some hands we could include some sort of ‘reward’ for the winner or ‘punishment’ for the loser, like the loser having to refill the glasses of the others, the winner having to empty his glass in one go, or the loser having to do something silly like opening and closing the curtains. After some time those rules could get a little more erotic, like the loser having to open a button of his pants (or dress) or pulling up his shirt (or opening the top of her dress) for a short time.

This did seem to be a good idea, except for the fact that the loser (or winner for that matter) could refuse a task. I know for a fact my wife would not agree to any task exposing herself, or letting our friend touch her. The post of Jacksonhole solved this problem: as long as the rules apply to anybody participating in the game it would not be possible for my wife to refuse if both me and my friend complied and followed the rule.

Yesterday evening I spoke to our friend on the telephone for a long time. After some time I brought up the fact I had told him hundreds of times he was NOT allowed to touch my wife, ever. I asked him whether he would like to touch her, if the ban was ever going to be lifted. At first he denied he would like that, but after some probing by me he told me he would in fact very much like to do that, especially touching her breasts. After him admitting to that I brought up the idea of playing a card game with the three of us on new years eve, after twelve. He at once understood what I meant by that, and he was very enhousiastic about it. It seemed to me as if he had been fantasizing about something like that for a long time.

If I would propose playing an erotic game like that to my wife she would surely not agree, so if I would like that to happen we would have to start off very descent. Just playing a simple card game among friends, without any sexual intent. My wife was not at home during our telephone call, so I had the opportunity to talk it over with our friend in detail. We agreed we would try to get my wife to play a game, and would start of very innocent. After playing some hands we would introduce the tasks Jacksonhole mentioned, starting of very tame. After some wine we would try to take things a bit further. As an example of a task to be performed later in the evening I mentioned a task were everybody had to touch the belly of the person sitting to their left side. Innocent enough actually, but considering the fact that would mean our friend would touch my wife it would be something new altogether. So to sum it up our friend and I agreed we would try to get my wife to play a card game on new years eve, and after playing some hands we would introduce the rule the winner would be allowed to think of a task everyone had to perform. I am very curious if this is going to work like we hope to: I actually don’t think my wife will agree to this… Will keep you posted.

I had been very aroused the entire evening, so after my wife arrived home I asked her if she would let me take some pictures of her and send them to our friend. She agreed to that, you can see the pics below this post. To my surprise she actually allowed me to send one showing me exposing her breasts.

Tonight our friend is coming over for a beer, but we agreed we will not be playing any games tonight. This will be something for new years eve. My wife, not knowing of our telephone conversation, agreed to wear a revealing red blouse tonight, so even without playing a game I am sure our friend will have a good time
Attached Thumbnails
20171207_232735.jpg   20171207_234700.jpg  

20171207_235429.jpg   20171208_000156.jpg  

The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 06:25 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Great idea and those pictures really are good. She has such lovely breasts that I don't know if I could prevent myself touching them 'by accident'
Mmm, love your wife's body!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 07:05 AM

Thanked 94,285 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Thank you for your constructive comment.
nicely erect nipple in the first pic! did you send this one to your friend?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following User Says Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Tim,

You could always play games now. Looser has to serve everyone. When your wife looses she can bring everyone a beer and pick up the glasses while wearing a loose shirt to give you guys a sneak peek. Then maybe by NYE she would feel more comfortable exposing them.

Also, I love it when my wife wears tight fitting tank tops with no bra. Get the light colored ones, they seem to show more of the nipple through the material.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 07:58 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default Friends Birthday

Back in the mid 90's we had this computer whiz kid that was our neighbor & worked on our computer. He use to come over our house all the time cause he had the hots for my wife, especially when she would lay out in her bikini & tan. He was a real nice guy & a helluva computer whiz, but also really shy so not much of a lady's man. I would have the wife wear some revealing outfits around him when he would come around at night just to watch him be all nervous & flustered. Loose tops or button up tops with a couple buttons undone, shorts skirts or short shorts (Daisy Dukes) or jogging shorts. At first the wife wasn't to happy about it, but then we both got a kick out of it after a while just watching him. Then 1 night he showed up with a case of beer, he never done that before & told us he was celebrating his 21st birthday & he was finally old enough to drink alcohol & wanted to celebrate his birthday with us. So the 3 of us commenced to putting away some of them beers & he was slamming them beers pretty fast for someone who never drinks. Needless to say he got a good buzz fairly quick & started talking how he was still a virgin & has never been with a woman before & in fact the only time he's ever seen a woman naked is online or in a magazine. Then he started telling my wife how he thought she was so pretty & he really liked us & we were his closest friends, the alcohol was really doing some talking now. The wife went into the bedroom & changed into a real sexy white negligee with her white robe on. Then she came out, stood in front of him & told him happy birthday, if you want to see your first naked woman your going to have to unwrap it. He looked over at me & I told him if she said it's OK, then it's OK & he undid her robe. It was so funny watching him try & take off her negligee cause he didn't know how to do it, it was a 1 piece white see thru like bodysuit, she had to tell him how to do it. He was in complete awe seeing a woman naked for the first time & watching him touch her, he was shaking like leaf in a wind storm. Then we she pulled him up from the couch, undid his pants, dropped them to the floor pulled out his member. I don't think she stroked him twice & it was all over with for him, a birthday present he will never forget. I gotta admit, she always looked hot in that white negligee I thought & when she wore that outfit for me I wouldn't last to long neither, LOL

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016