Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2019, 06:43 AM

Thanked 3,638 Times in 264 Posts
Default friends

I'm very good friends with my wifes ex boyfriend and we hang out together,I would love to have her give us both blowjobs together since she has given us both blowjobs separate.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
I'm very good friends with my wifes ex boyfriend and we hang out together,I would love to have her give us both blowjobs together since she has given us both blowjobs separate.
I understand this may be a fantasy, but have you thought of asking her if she'll do this IRL?
It sounds very erotic.

My girlfriend and I have only, with drunken humor, made out with other couples (meaning me with another guy's gf and her with the other bf) and gone to second base in a few hot tub experiences. But reading some of what was written here, it sounds like a total turn on to watch your own girlfriend with another man and see him enjoy her the way you enjoy her, and see him learning everything there is to know about her as a woman. A couple guys here have written they enjoy their girls telling them about past lovers and the details of their being with another man they were with for one night of fun with another man, during the relationship. The idea of my gf doing this is really getting me turned on, and I know it's not for some kind of cuck or hotwifing experience, but more of an intimacy of some kind. For those who posted about this, was it easy to approach your gf in wondering whether she would do something like this?

Last edited by Turtle; 10-26-2019 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within a few minutes
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TommyGun21 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,142 Times in 122 Posts
Default wife

I love it when she looks them in the eye while she is cumming.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 11:18 PM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Firsttime with another

My wife has become a little disinterested in sex with me. I suppose the years have taken their toll on the same ol', same ol'. One night we were drinking with another couple and things turned sexual with each others' partners. It was girl on girl first and then turned to man on girl. We were all in the same room, and saw what each partner was sharing. I must say that I was totally shocked and surprised how much she enjoyed sex with another guy. She was a wild woman pumping, shouting, moaning and attempting a multitude of positions. There was no doubt that she achieved multiple climaxes. She wanted him to kiss and feel her all over her body. I didn't realize that she had that much sexual urge left in her. It made me horny just watching her squirm and wiggle all over his body. She has not had that reaction since we were very young and early in our relationship and marriage. Since that time, she has been a little more sexual with me, but seems to like doing strange men every chance she gets. As long as we participate evenly with other partners, it is O.K. with me. I like the strange pretty much myself.

I think it has added an extra dimension to sex for both of us. I highly recommend it for others. We are always in the same room when our partners are laid by someone else. It turns us both on. We think it is healthier to know everything your spouse does. Watching it happen does that.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:34 AM

Thanked 3,068 Times in 121 Posts

Her stories of how she sucked this guy, or how this other guy had a really huge cock that wouldn't fit inside. Stories of how she barebacked 17 different guys and how much cum they shot.

One day she sucked me off and swallowed and just as a joke I said, well I guess we all taste and shoot about the same.

She told me no, a lot of cum tastes different, some is bitter some is pretty tasty and no all guys don't shoot the same. I've had many guys who shot more in one blowjob than you can shoot in five.

Stories like this get me excited every time.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:56 PM

I don't know what it is exactly. But I think it's the taboo thing. My wife doesn't have sex with anyone other but Id love to try it. Sometimes she dreams about cheating on me. It turns me on when she's telling me that.

Somehow the thought of her making out with another guy and giving him a blowjob excites me most. Perhaps because she hardly give me a blowjob. I also have pics of her cuddling and kissing a guy which i dislike. At first I hated it but now the pictures makes me hard.
Does someone feels like me too?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2020, 12:12 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

This will probably sound a little weird about what turns me on about the thought of my wife with another, but it's the idea that she is sharing with another man every intimacy there is that she has as a woman, with a man who will now know what it's like to see her large and dark brown areole, how she definitely has bush but it's being trimmed into a definite and tamed triangle, how hard her nipples get, what it's like to be inside of her, how she gnashes her teeth when she's cumming and that she loves to be pile driven. Needless to say nearly every guy probably thinks the same about his own wife but that's where my mind races to when I think about it and it really turns me on. Like the voyeur stuff posted here, I am really turned on by a woman's loss of intimacy so why not my being turned on by my loss of intimacy over another guy learning everything there is to know about my wife.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2020, 08:05 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default wife loves her nipples sucked

Wife disclosed to me that when we had the extra guy added to our sex she loved having both of her nipples sucked at the same time and wants that to happen again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2020, 10:51 PM

Thanked 5,756 Times in 491 Posts
Default My Images

So, tonite the wife and I got rid of the family and brought out the toy satchel. I brought her to several climaxes with the toys and orally. I flipped her over the edge of the bed and pounded her from behind. Unfortunately, I could barely stay hard enough to keep it going good and strong! That is, until I looked down and and spread her open with my hands on her butt. As I watched my cock sliding in and out of her, I became harder and imagined someone else pounding her pussy from behind. My thoughts turned to, "Yeah, pound her pussy with that big cock! Make her moan!!!"
I told her to reach back and hold herself open as I slid my cock in and out of her, all the while imagining someone else's cock taking her pussy. That did the trick! I was again super hard, pounding with all my might, and was soon cumming like crazy.
Watching her get fucked by someone else ALWAYS revs me up! Unfortunately, it doesn't happen as often as I would like. But, my imagination helps compensate for that!
BTW- she did have a couple more orgasms while my imagination ran crazy! LOL
Old 05-11-2020, 02:46 AM

that my gf gets banged by other guys and enjoys it. I actually enjoy it when she enjoys getting banged by others.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jasontan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1