uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2024, 10:43 AM

Default The Cocksnapper

I met Ann my freshman year of college at a floor party. She was dressed to kill, strapless top, short shorts and heels, nice figure with gorgeous blond hair. Her roommate Julie was pretty as well, but didn’t have the body that Ann had. Anyway, I chatted Ann up, eventually asked her if she wanted to go back to my room to get high and she agreed. We ended up making out on the couch, me feeling her up and pulling her top down exposing her fantastic boobs. I licked and sucked her nipples, but she wouldn’t let me take her shorts off. We exchanged numbers and agreed we would see each other. Got together with her a couple of times over the next week or so with the same result, but she pretty much promised me I’d get my chance.

A couple weeks later she called me on a Saturday afternoon, told me Julie had gone home for the weekend and did I want to come down. I figured this could be my time, so I said sure. As soon as the door was locked, she was very aggressive, we pulled each others clothes off and explored each others bodies. She eventually moved me over and had me sit on the edge of her bed, then knelt in front of me and started sucking my dick. After about 30 seconds, she stopped, grabbed a polaroid camera off her shelf and took a picture of my dick. Then she got a tape measure out of the drawer in her bedside table and measured me. At that point, she got a sharpie and wrote across the bottom of the pic, Elton, 9”. She got back to work sucking me, I picked up the camera and took a shot of her working on me, she kept at it until I finished. We traded places after I came and I went down on her. Once she finished, she lay down on the shag carpet in the middle of the room and told me to fuck her. So I did.

After finishing, we laid in each other arms for a while, making out, me sampling her nips, until she got up and said she needed to take care of my picture. Wasn’t sure what that meant until she pulled a small photo album off her bookshelf, paged through about a dozen or so pics of boners, all labeled with names and lengths. She added my pic in, backed up a couple of pages and showed me a pic of a vagina and told me it was Julie’s, she had gotten really drunk and probably didn’t remember the pic had been taken.

She sucked me off again, but told me I should probably leave at that point. The picture of her sucking me came out really well, but she wouldn’t let me take it since she was clearly recognizable. I asked if I could at least get a picture of her sn*tch and she agreed to that. She was never really that into getting together again, we probably hooked up three or four more times. I guess I was just a notch on her bedpost. I have no idea what happened to the pic of her sn*tch.

I learned of one friend who had a fling with Ann, I asked him at some point if he was in the photo album. He just shook his head and said “that chick is fucking crazy”. I said I’d take that as a yes.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016