uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2021, 04:27 PM

Default Elevator Pantsing

My wife and I have 2 groups of friends. 1 I've pantsed my wife in front of, the other I never do. They are more prude like and have never shown any interest of pantsing anyone at any point.

We were at a wedding with the friends that are more prudes. We had a great night at the wedding and drank a ton..
The plan after was to go back to the hotel, change into something comfortable, and head up to a friends room where we'd keep the party going.

My wife had drank a bit, but I was really feeling it. We got back and changed, and got in the elevator where the world was spinning for me. I sat on the floor and up we went. We were going up quite a few floors to the party but after just 1 we stopped and my friend Jack and his wife Liz got on the elevator.

Jenna (My wife) was joking around with them about how they didn't know how long I'd make it. Meanwhile my wife turns to the buttons and it clicking the close door over and over.

Spur of the moment I reach forward, grab her shorts, and plant them around her ankles. She was in a black cami that barely touched her waist and little pink shorts. Her panties were the best part. In her dress for the wedding we could not get panty lines not to show, so she had a thong on that she had me cut into a g-string. Just one strip around the waist and one string up her ass.

Jack busts out laughing and Liz compliments my wife's ass. No one ever brought it up to me again other than JAck making some comments about my wife not skipping leg day.

I'd probably had tried to pants her a few more times but I believe when we got to the after party a was napping in the corner..
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bingo100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2022, 05:28 PM

Default in front of friends

I have two stories that come to mind

1. While hanging out with friends (when everyone was already drunk), one of the girls was trying to pull down one of the guys pants. Another girl, a dark skinned curvy brunette told her while laughing to leave him alone. This got the first girls attention and instead she pantsed the other one in one swift motion. her panties got pulled down a bit and half of her vagina was hanging out, complete with a hairy muff. after pulling up her pants, she got back and the first girl by tugging her bra straps and pulling her bra out if her very see through shirt.

2. at a birthday party, one of the girls gave another one a wedgie by pulling both her panties and shorts up. she got really embarrassed by comments about her ass. then the first girl decided to embarrass her more, and pulled down her short and panties to her ankles.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Traveler94 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s