photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2016, 05:55 PM

Thumbs up your story got me hard ABFJV !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911528
Another thing that we have done in the last 3 years, is to find age appropriate guys to assist me in giving her a massage. .... I watched as he massaged her back and legs. She will let the guy touch her everywhere but her pussy, and had to tell this guy that he was too close on 2 separate occasions. I told him how to get her pussy to open like a flower without even touching it by running his hands up the backs of her legs with thumbs inward and when he reaches her ass, to push upward and outward. it works every time. She doesn't mind if the guy runs his hand/fingers over her asshole just as long as he doesn't linger. When she turns over is when I started helping him. We both would take a tit and massage them, her stomach, and we'd spread her legs as wide as she can spread them, which is limited now. But still a great view of her large clit. I took her hand and put my cock in it and she started jerking on it. I told her that Dave might like for her to do the same with his. She took his uncircumcised cock and started jerking it also. She told me later that he came about 3-4 times while he was massaging her. When her massage was over she asked if I wanted her to jack us both off at the same time. I told her to go ahead and take care of him and then she could take care of me. She gives and awesome handjob as well as everything else. We have another massage guy down around Ocala she would also jack off, and then another in St. Augustine that we'd visit and he would assist me and she would jack us both off. She'll suck my cock while she jerks the other guy but she won't suck his cock or fuck him. We've slowed down over the years and can't find as many participants that are age appropriate but we haven't stopped. Hope you enjoyed these events. I know we aren't as liberal or as exciting as some others but this works for us.
I totally understand that you both don't want to be involved with anyone your sons age but don't be afraid to broaden the definition of 'age appropriate guys'. I'm not as old as you but I'd still be interested in meeting your wife - she sounds like a fun gal!
(I say this in the general sense - I'm not trying to solicit an actual meeting!)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NB2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 06:54 PM

Default Your wife might be 'submissive'

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1k1to View Post
My wife is 22 years old and One thing i love and hate about my wife is that she never suggests anything wild or kinky however she will gladly do anything and everything i tell her to do and she always enjoys it. This is both good and bad, bad because im the one that has to come up with everything, however good because when shes horny she'll do anything. and i mean anything. I'll list a couple of ways i have exposed her before.

My wife has given me plenty of blowjobs while i drive around town, so one night i made her leave the house wearing only her black flip flops, a low cup spaghetti strap and some tiny seethru booty shorts they were so short to the point that both her ass cheeks were completly exposed. The goal of the night was to have her flash her double d tits to any random old guy walking down the street. After plenty of driving around we found an old guy taking out the trash from his house while his wife was clearing some leaves from her yard. I slowed down lowered the passenger window and i called him by quietly making a "pssssst" noise to get his attention. As soon as he looked at us i had my wife pull out her massive tits and flash the old man. He stood there smiling while my wife pinched her big pink nipples. The whole thing lasted around 30 seconds, as soon as the old mans wife turned around i sped off.

As soon as we left that block i was so horny i grabbed my wife by the back of her hair and shoved her face down my dick as she started sucking on it while i drove around looking for another "victim" it took about 10 minutes but i found an older guy probably in his mid 60's taking a power walk down the sidewalk, i slowed down next to him and i lowered the window and asked him if he liked what he saw, as i said this my wife was still blowing me with her ass arched facing the old man, her head deep between my lap, i grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them slightly showing my wifes bald shaved pussy. The old man gave me a thumbs up. We ended the night on that note

Ive also made my wife go to the gynecologist wearing a mini skirt and no underwear, it turned me on because when she was asked by the doctor to remove her clothes all she did was slide down her skirt and she was ready to go. The look on the doctors face was priceless

I have made her go to the stores late at night wearing a denim mini skirt and a g string, but the best part is that the whole time we were in the store she had a dildo shoved in her pussy. Ive exposed her in the usual ways like wearing miniskirts without panties and going to the mall,restaurants,movies etc... Ive even had her flash her pussy at the toll booth guy while on our way to the beach. But my ultimate goal is to have her go to one of our local supermarkets and have one of the employees take pictures of her flashing her tits and her shaved pussy...im still working on that lol.
I'm not involved in the d/s scene but I've read a few things and .... your wife seems very compliant and may well be a 'submissive'. It seems from your story that you can get her to do a LOT things - and many men would kill to have a partner like that. Sure, it might be a drag to have to 'initiate' all the time, or come up with new ideas but ... think about it! You could build her up to fulfilling more and more of your fantasies (whatever those may be). Once you've set up a pattern of control (since she seems to want you to be the one taking charge, 'making' her do these things) you could start playing the 'Would you rather?' game, so that you don't have to keep thinking of new things.
Would you rather go to the store with a see through mesh top on; or go to the store with a dildo inserted?
Would you rather take your top off as we drive the next 10 miles, or blow me in the car as we get drive-thru?
etc etc
Just take baby steps and see how far she'll go!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NB2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2016, 03:21 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddyhump View Post
I've always enjoyed trying to persuade my wife to expose herself a little. Most often this would be on a naturist beach, which whilst still arousing, it isn’t quite as much fun, because everybody else is naked too! There have been one or two occasions though when she has agreed to show a little, in normal ‘clothed’ surroundings and this was the first…
Way back when at college, we were attending her graduation ball and I asked her to wear a favourite pink dress, very light and floaty, which buttoned all the way down the front. At that time, bra wearing wasn't the fashion and with this dress being fairly see-through, I encouraged her to be her usual 'free' self and also (to my amazement) to remove the only other item of underwear…! So there we were, on a warm summer's evening, moving amongst all her fellow students who were, at that point, unaware her totally naked body was covered by just one very light piece of clothing. As the evening progressed, I managed to encourage her to start undoing a button or two at the top. Before too long, her small but pert breasts started to become visible, especially helped by vigorous dancing... ! Her nipples could only be seen when glanced at from the side, but obviously enough was on show, as several male students started noticing what was slowly becoming an… exhibition. After a few more drinks, combined with the warm evening, she started undoing the buttons from the bottom of the dress upwards, creating (for the nearest dancers) occasional glimpses of her now fully exposed bush - it was the early 80s after all!. Her energetic dance moves caused this very light dress to waft in all directions.. By now I think there were only 2 buttons helping her maintain a certain level of decency! She was asked many times during the evening for a dance by other male students, but she gracefully declined, realising that I was getting most pleasure from the sidewards glances of them, (pretending not to look!), rather than her having a full dance with them for me to watch – that would probably have been too much to bear!

The event drew to a close and we left the venue as dawn broke. The walk home was down a fairly busy road in the centre of the city. Knowing there would not be too many people around at 5.00am, I asked one last favour of her.... The final two buttons were undone and she walked all the way home with her dress still on, but her fully naked body was now completely exposed. An occasional reveller noticed and smiled or winked at me, also one or two cars went past, slowing down as they did. All in all, it was a wonderful introduction to the amazing turn-on that this pastime would give over the years to come. Sadly, there were no photos taken of that evening, apart from one right at the start, with the dress fully buttoned. Here though, is one of my wife (then girlfriend) wearing the same dress a few months later, sitting in the sun – with the buttons undone from the top exactly as they were, just to help give you some idea of how she looked that evening to all the other male guests.....and me, of course! I do have another photo of her in the dress, again shortly after this event, but she is completely exposed and I’m not sure if I’m brave enough to publish it….just yet. We shall see. Thank you for reading and I hope my first ever attempt at anything like this was as enjoyable to read as it was for me to write!
It was a pleasure to read! Would love to read more of your stories, and well needless to say, I'd love to have another look at your pretty wife!

Thanks for sharing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2016, 11:59 PM
A user who abused the forums

Default Exposing!!!!

My wife and I were in Bali,Indonesia...we rented an apartment,very beautiful and expensive....from our bedroom window ..we can see many people swimming a floor below us and lot of other people out at balcony( different building)opposite to our apartment .so I decided to flash some for all our stranger friends from the window.they could get it a nice view( I'm sure coz there were people looking at our windows)....here's the glimpse.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 08-25-2016, 11:46 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts
Default New England Trip

This weekend the wife and I drove several hours up to a coastal town in CT to visit some old friends. For this trip, we are staying at a nice modern hotel located in very busy city. I have not been to this town in a while so I was surprised to see the number of high-rise apartments, hotels, office buildings, restaurants, clubs and bars that have sprung up in recent years. College kids lined the street this night and the alcohol was flowing. That night we decided to walk from our hotel to a local bbq place about two blocks away. As we left our hotel I took on the roll of tourist, looking at the hotels and building surrounding us, taking in the vibe of the street. As we go further way from our hotel and as I was turning around to site-see, my wife and I made an observation. From this busy downtown street, the view into any of the side rooms facing this street was as clear as day. The windows did not have any tint. In fact, in two ground level rooms you could clearly see the occupant’s entire room. As we walked, we went up a small parking deck and sure enough, our room on the third floor was visible as well. If not for the sheer curtains, anyone would have a view inside. I thought this was interesting, especially since immediately across the street where two apartment buildings and several large office buildings surround the hotel.

The following day the wife and I had a long day of socialization. It was late evening and we were exhausted by the time we made it back to our hotel. Once we got into the room and wife immediately kicked off her heels, stripped down to her matching bra and panties and flopped down onto the bed. Seeing her there made me horny but I was tired also. But it was worth a shot to asked her if she wanted me to "relax" her. She declined and said maybe after her nap she would give me a bj. She rolled over, turned off the lamp next to her bed and it wasn't long before she was in asleep. I turned off the remaining lights, sat on the bed hoping she was going to wake up soon but after about an hour or so of watching the Olympics on TV I gave up. I decided to get a late night snack so up from the bed to some trail mix and Gatorade. From where I stood I could hear music and people laughing so I walked over to our window and slightly opened the curtains to see what was going on. On the balcony of apartment across from us but a level higher where three guys. I assume just generally hanging out enjoying the cool night air. I was bored and figured I'd give them something to discuss. Our room was almost pitch black except for the light from the tv. I moved both curtains to their respective sides and also slide over those annoying sheer inner curtains. Our room was now totally exposed but still dark. Walked over to the doorway and flicked on light next to the closet which was just bright enough to mildly illuminate our room but not bright enough to awake the wife. I'm sure from outside it had to be a beacon to look this way and would allow easy viewing into our room. I began to walk around the room, looking in the drawers, in the luggage, under the bed as if I was trying to find something. After a few minutes of this, I walk back of to the light and turned it off. I didn’t want to awaken the wife. I walk back to the window and looked out and now the group of 3 guys had become 5. I wonder why? I did leave the curtains open. The light from the surrounding buildings actually gave the room a nice low glow.

After a couples of hours napping the wife woke up feeling refreshed. She asked me if I wanted that blow job before I went to sleep. I did not decline. She got up and went to the bathroom. As she left a thought crossed my mind. I had my cell phone in its holster and positioned next to the bed. I turned on the phone, switched to video mode, reholstered and positioned it. I positioned myself so that she would have her long legs and ass towards the window while giving me my bj. After several minutes, she comes out of the bathroom wearing a shirt and a smile. I knew I had to figure out a way to get some light into the room if I wanted my cell phone camera to capture a decent movie so I got off the bed and pretended to go to the bathroom. The closet in this hotel was mirrored and next to the bathroom so I turned on the bathroom light and closed both closet doors thinking I would have just enough light to get a decent video. She was standing near the window when I returned. I told her to come get in the bed with me. She turned around and gave me this “look”, looked briefly out of the window at the apartments and office buildings, shrugged and let the shirt drop to the floor. All 6ft of her was standing there nude. She crawls onto the bed and a pulls my now rock hard dick out of my boxers and begins to use her tongue around its head. She did a few deep slurps and looks over. Now, I’m not sure if she knew about the camera but she goes "I feel like that phone is watching me". I immediately tossed the camera to the floor so sorry no video. She reposited herself just as I planned. Her ass was high in the air as her head was buried in my crotch. She was licking and bobbing and this entire time I was rubbing on her elevated ass and eventually on her moist pussylips. My wife gets extremely wet and really wide so after a few minutes of foreplay she’s usually so wet she’s dripping and her pussy is has an open invite. Now remember all this is going on but she never did close any of the curtains. If you where one of those guys on the balcony or if anyone was on the parking deck around 12am and could see into our room you saw a beautiful full moon with smiling pink lips kissing back
Old 10-07-2016, 07:06 PM

Thank YOU for the story and pic. YES
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barbie G For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 11:17 PM

I exposed my girlfriend at the pool this summer. Her bikini top doesn't fit properly, like every minute she's checking it and readjusting it to make sure something hasn't popped out. The last swim of the season, she finally agreed to go down the waterslide. Sure enough, one nipple popped out! The slide is in the shallow end of the pool (waist deep), so she was exposed long enough for us to walk back to the deep side to swim again, maybe about 10 seconds. She had preoccupied with her ear getting plugged up, so she didn't readjust. I don't think she has any idea she flashed the pool.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:35 AM

Default a great way to start

From "accidental" to "who cares" exposures, it's hard to beat a see thru nightie.
Sometimes she excused herself to retire, only to reappear wearing her nightie. "I thought he left" being her excuse. Other times she came out wearing her nightie, no excuse given.
She had nighties of several different lengths. Knee length if she wasn't feeling to daring, barely covering her butt if she was.

Last edited by likemslick; 10-19-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 02:42 PM

Thanked 3,705 Times in 137 Posts
Default New Orleans

My wife and I are going to be in New Orleans about a week before Mardi Gras. She already requested that we get a balcony room and wants a carnival mask so she can earn some beads from the balcony.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:18 AM

Default How I like to expose My gf

I like to take my gf out to bars every once in awhile, I get her good and drunk and start pulling her dress down towards the end of the night on the dance floor exposing her breasts to everyone, I always rent a car service to drive us around so I can count on easy pickup at end of night, and proceed to strip her in the car exposing her pussy and breasts, last time we went out her friend and friends bf came with us and at the end of the night in the back of the rented suv I was exposing her breasts and fingering her as the other couple watched, before we got back to out place I had her pants completely off and she had to walk the way to.our door pantsless. She fucks like an animal after these outings but acts mortified when I give her the juicy details the next morning. I can't wait to take her out again soon

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s