Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2016, 04:23 PM

Default Kinda fits...,

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen...of_my_wife_to/

Literally last night.
So occassionally my wife will send naked selfies or i will take one of her showing herself off to me. Its one of the many ways we keep the fire going at 29 years old and having been together for 12 years. Well, I was going to post a recently saved picture of a stupid fucking thing to facebook to get a few likes and move on with my ego. Instead I guess i chose the photo next to it, which was of my wife posing naked with a towel around her hair and arms out as if she's holding up an orange on each palm, knees slightly bent and to one side. Whatever, just trying to paint an image. But facebook doesnt show the fucking picture on the "new post" window for mobile devices. Anyways, i uploaded and posted it with a title comment of "how funny". Now it looks like we are attention wh*r*s, to those who saw it. A minute after posting my friend texted me and said "damn dude Delilah's hot". I was like "ok thanks but wtf?" Then my insides knew what my brain didnt. Fuck... 23 likes and 15 comments in a damn minute!? I deleted it but I skimmed the comments and saw aunts, grandmas and teenage cousins saying things like "omfg" and "what the hell Jack!?". How could I be so stupid... Now I am at work texting everyone apologies...
Old 01-27-2016, 04:38 PM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen...of_my_wife_to/

Literally last night.
So occassionally my wife will send naked selfies or i will take one of her showing herself off to me. Its one of the many ways we keep the fire going at 29 years old and having been together for 12 years. Well, I was going to post a recently saved picture of a stupid fucking thing to facebook to get a few likes and move on with my ego. Instead I guess i chose the photo next to it, which was of my wife posing naked with a towel around her hair and arms out as if she's holding up an orange on each palm, knees slightly bent and to one side. Whatever, just trying to paint an image. But facebook doesnt show the fucking picture on the "new post" window for mobile devices. Anyways, i uploaded and posted it with a title comment of "how funny". Now it looks like we are attention wh*r*s, to those who saw it. A minute after posting my friend texted me and said "damn dude Delilah's hot". I was like "ok thanks but wtf?" Then my insides knew what my brain didnt. Fuck... 23 likes and 15 comments in a damn minute!? I deleted it but I skimmed the comments and saw aunts, grandmas and teenage cousins saying things like "omfg" and "what the hell Jack!?". How could I be so stupid... Now I am at work texting everyone apologies...
i dont suppose we can see the picture lol i promise i wont tell anyone lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 11:21 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Mark we like the comments from friends. But a picture is worth 1000 words! Like the others, I won't laugh or tell.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 03:14 PM

Thanked 8,377 Times in 553 Posts
Default Windows 10 Screen lock

I'll offer this up as a method or a warning.

I've been using computers for many years and think i know my way around them recently however Windows 10 did some updates and suddenly I had a sceensaver or screen lock as they call it. I hadn't bothered before, I just used the sleep mode after 45 mins.

The other thing was that it chose a random old pic from the C\user\images folder or similar which I'd forgotton about.
It just happened to be a (clothed) photo of my wife in her single days. She saw it as well and made some remarks about getting older etc. and I thought no more of it.

She's away for a couple of days and I take the opportunity of tidying up files and loaded some from an SD card of a recent beach trip.

Next morning I 'wake up' the computer and Fuuuuck!, there's a picture from our day out, of her on the beach with my cock in her hand! How the hell did that happen? Thankfully it was only me here because I have always reassured her that the photos are safe, consequently she keeps posing.

I went into the display set-up and found 5 iimages including the previous clothed one of her.
I could change it but not remove the offending pic.
I set about tracking the source folder, Googled it and it's c\windows\web but it wasn't there on my PC.
I traced my original, changed the name and moved it to an encrypted folder, but still it was there so clearly it had copied it but I couldn't trace the source.
Eventually I added new photos until it 'pushed' the cock one off the list of 5.

As I say this is an opportunity to 'innocently' display a pic of your wife, it was certainly innocent on my part but I'm glad she didn't see it because she would have been worried about posing again.
It brings me out in a cold sweat thinking of who might have been here to see it - full screen with my cock larger than life size and her with a smile on ther face, and what if it had been the blow job ...Nooo
Anyway it's all OK.

The crazy thing is I still can't work out how it got on to the screensaver list.
If anyone has any ideas let me know.
PM is Ok so as not to bog the thread down.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 04:30 PM

Thanked 8,876 Times in 973 Posts
Default But...

The cause and remedy for the problem in the above post is useful info for others among us (including myself!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2016, 11:23 AM

Default windows 10

it may be a hidden folder idk I found it easy when I went looking but you cant search it just brings up webpage not found you have to click on C: then Windows and scroll down to web there are 3 folders in mine 4K, Screen, and Wallpaper

in the file explorer there is a check box in the view tab called hidden items just make sure there is a check in there then go to the directory

I was looking at the options for the lock screen and there is no random option that I saw ..in theory it shouldn't just choose a random pic it should just stay with what ever its assigned ..there is a slideshow option though
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to telamir For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 03:22 AM

Thanked 8,377 Times in 553 Posts
Default I think I understand now

Yes, I'd found those OK but the photo wasn't there, it had been in the images file. I have since found a menu option in the Windows photo viewer to 'Set as' - Screen lock, however it takes 3 clicks and I didn't know about it before.
I think the slideshow option was the culprit and I just didn't wait for it to move on to the next pic.
I still don't know how it got into the images folder but it was along with some others so I must have inadvertantly copied it, - still baffled.

Getting back on topic though, this is a great way of randomly throwing in a nude or revealing photo into a slide show and having the buzz of not knowing exactly when it's going to show up.
When I tested it out, it shows each pic for 15 seconds and sometimes makes up a collage of 4 pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamir View Post
it may be a hidden folder idk I found it easy when I went looking but you cant search it just brings up webpage not found you have to click on C: then Windows and scroll down to web there are 3 folders in mine 4K, Screen, and Wallpaper

in the file explorer there is a check box in the view tab called hidden items just make sure there is a check in there then go to the directory

I was looking at the options for the lock screen and there is no random option that I saw ..in theory it shouldn't just choose a random pic it should just stay with what ever its assigned ..there is a slideshow option though
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2016, 08:30 PM

Thanked 2,803 Times in 212 Posts

Well started stirring the pot again. Buddy is trying to find ways to expose embarrass his wife.
We were out shopping for a new TV for him and ended up talking him into a new Samsung Smart TV.
While I was showing him some of the features Like Miracast, where you can mirror your phone screen to the TV.
He has a wicked idea and we set up several of the TV's to accept his broadcast.
His plan is to take his wife shopping and put her up on the screens for quick flashes while they walk through the Video area.
I just hope I can be there when he does this.
Old 03-03-2016, 05:06 PM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts

fuk windows 10.

Just sayin'

Privacy and control is gone.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:46 PM

My husband and I went to the beach one weekend with friends and somehow he conveniently left my bathing suit back at the cottage. He also just conveniently had a extra white t-shirt with him (he loves to see me exposed). As the good wife I am, I went along with his devious little plan.
I must admit, that when the shirt got wet it left very little to the imagination.
Most everybody near us on the beach that day had quite the show. My husband and his friends loved it.

here are a couple pictures...
Attached Thumbnails
beach1.jpg   beach2.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
472469769 48038 65006800490 5186495

1m:00s

04-16-2022
My New Model 2

7m:26s

02-25-2021
HC Exam

1m:30s