Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2021, 08:52 AM

Thanked 2,006 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Similar situation with my wife and her girlfriends. They can’t believe my wife still gives head and swallows. The comments are something like “why do you let him cum in your mouth, you already have the ring, house, etc”. She tells them she loves to suck and swallow (and she does, it shows). They laugh about her.

She told me that she half-joked with them about offering to give their husbands a proper blowjob and swallow. She didn’t check with me before offering, but I think I’d be OK because they would then know what I was getting. She said they all said NO WAY. I guess a bit threatened by her skills, and that their husbands would expect them to start sucking too.
During our conversation yesterday, my wife also said that it is damn near impossible for her to get me to come with her mouth alone. I think she managed it the first time, but it usually takes a hand as well.

Her friend told us that she never gave blow jobs when we were all out together in Scotland. The two guys had decided to wear hire kilts and we had both independently opted to go commando underneath. The girls loved this. My wife used to do it herself quite often so I think she parlicularly liked the boot being on the other foot. My wife's friend asked us to raise our kilts together for a photo. Unfortunately, I didn't think to ask my wife to prove that she was going commando, too.

Over dinner my wife said that as soon as we'd left the restaurant, she was going to give me a blow job in a shop doorway. I couldn't believe she'd say that in front of our friends. That was when we found out that my wife's friend wouldn't do it for her husband.

The idea of having our two friends watch my wife give me blow job certainly appealed. Unfortunately, it didn't happen because the other lady had had too much to drink and we had to get her straight into a taxi. Later my wife did the deed outside in an alleyway near when were staying. Our friends preferred to watch TV so we didn't have an audience.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 10-18-2021 at 08:58 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2021, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,225 Times in 107 Posts

My wife was originally just a one night stand that I took home from the bar. Her go to move was to start with a blow job to get the guy hard and then spread her legs to get fucked therefore she blew me that night long before we even had a proper date.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2021, 12:49 PM

The current Mrs Quasi blew me the first time I met her, the girlfriend before I met her was on her knees within 3 hours of meeting. Both made the first move.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beemer1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 04:11 PM

Thanked 58,274 Times in 2,235 Posts

Met a lady a nurse on on line dating site, chatted a bit, agreed to meet for dinner midway across state?at a big truck stop/diner. Had nice dinner. In the process of dinner she mentioned that she had had brest cancer surgery with reconstruction. Said the outcome was good except she had no nipple on side, thus no semsitivity. At that point, mid dinner, I fogured I was getting something.
Later she took me out to her camper, to meet her dogs, she showed dogs and traveled with them. Guess I passed the dog test, we started making out, got her top off, tits were perkey, but no nip0pe on right one, she seemrd to like having the left nipple sucked.
She sat down on bench inside trailer, took my pants down, took my cock in her mouth, with skill and enthusiasm. After about 5 min she syood up, pushed me to sitting, dropped her pants and knelt on my cock, rode me ti mutual cumming.
Total time from face to face hello to sucking my cock maybe 75 min, fucking 5 min later.
Stayed the night, tasted each other, several times, she swollowed,fucked several times.
Hooked up like that half a dozen times, but travel distance proved too great.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2022, 06:18 PM

Thanked 1,046,044 Times in 31,355 Posts
Default There are many things that come into play here!

I think it maybe depend on the time in your life if your jut looking for a girlfriend or trying to get one for your future wife! I think we all react a bit different and nicer to a girl that we're trying to win over and not be to demanding on her as to have her take off right away!
I had a playful girlfriend that was just for sexual moments and she was good at it too, but we both were never serious. She came into my buddy's BAR one night with a girlfriend of hers, but I'm not sure what I was thinking about mostly at that time until she got my attention by telling me her girlfriend who was extra Busty really enjoys having SEX! After a short time period my so called girlfriend said she had to leave and asked if I could take her girlfriend home, I said sure and we took off at closing time but she just wanted me to drive around.
She started rubbing my crotch so I found a place to park, I got to her huge tits by the time she had my cock out and she did great on enjoying ever part of it! She let me cum on her tits and every time I took her out she did oral and SEX.
As for my wife the 1st night that I got introduced to her at the same buddy's BAR, we hit if off and went to my house for more drinks and SEX! Besides doing oral she stopped to tell me that I could CUM in her mouth and she'll swallow it! My reason for meeting up with her in the 1st place was 2 other guys from the BAR told me the same thing happened to them and she did the same to them both not together! I never had a girl / woman let me CUM in her mouth till then and we kept of going out and finally got married!
But I had a nice collection of GF's that were late bloomers on doing oral and would take weeks before doing it on me too!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2022, 08:53 AM

My wife enthusiastically sucked me the first time we went out. My wife still enthusiastically sucks me every time we have sex. It's automatic. She had lots of experience with various guys before we married and loves it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 06:21 AM

Thanked 4,117 Times in 416 Posts

first time had sex. Hangs ups about giving BJs is a real western thing. Never met a Japanese lass who wasn't willing to give a BJ. Never met one who disliked doing them. And only 1 who didn't swallow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2022, 09:01 AM

Thanked 137,908 Times in 5,660 Posts
Default Not a BJ Lady

Mrs never liked giving blowjobs. We started dating our senior year of high school. Didn’t take too long before she put my hands on her perfect B-cups the first time. We steamed up the car windows frequently with heavy petting but she wanted to wait on the sex part. She loved dry humping in her panties, rubbing on my hardon under my blue jeans.

Occasionally we got naked in her bed. She would spin around and ride my tongue but her oral relationship with my cock was more like nuzzling the base and balls. She said she didn’t like the taste of my precum, which I don’t think really has any taste. I can’t really recall any times where she actually put my lips around my cock and sucked it like a popsicle. Finally began having sex the night before I turned 20.

We dated for six years until we both graduated from college and got married. Sex quickly turned routine. Me eating her out didn’t last long. BJs never started up. “We don’t have to do those things anymore.” That’s why I’m obsessed in seeing others indulge. Living vicariously, I guess. Married 36 years now. Waiting for the end of time. 😩
Old 07-09-2022, 03:35 PM

First wife sucked me within one hour after we met, second wife within a week, my now wife sucked it 6 hours after we met.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 11:38 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 66 Posts
Default How quick

When I was a young lass I loved to start shagging and then quit in the middle of it and go down for the dick in my mouth. I would suck until he squirted in my mouth then swallow it all. Sometimes if we shagged on a first date (most of the time!) it would only take a minute or two for me to have his cock in my mouth. Now days my hubby likes me to take my time and I just love to suck him off slow and easy till he cums.

Last edited by wilmajeanb; 07-11-2022 at 11:42 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post:

Tags
blowjob, reluctant

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
472469769 48038 65006800490 5186495

1m:00s

04-16-2022
My New Model 2

7m:26s

02-25-2021
HC Exam

1m:30s