uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2023, 09:17 PM

Default My First Time at a Nudist Resort

Jack had been trying to get me go to a nudist resort, but I always said no. He even stopped by a number of resorts and picked up brochures. He gave them to me and I gave him a look and put them away. When he wasn’t around I looked at them out of curiosity.

Over time and all the things we’ve done, I’ve become much more comfortable about being nude in front of other men. I know Jack wasn’t expecting it, so one day I handed him one of the brochures and told him I had called and made a reservation for a day visit the following week. I could tell he was much more happy than he let on.

The day came faster than I realized but I was as ready as I’d ever be. Got there and realized I hadn’t asked about lockers, or what you do with your clothes. I had no idea how it worked. I knew I’d need a towel but didn’t even bring a bag, and I didn’t want to go shopping for one. What would Jack want me to do? I knew. I got out of the car undressed and put on sunscreen. Put my shoes and socks back on, threw the keys inside the car, grabbed my towel, key fob and wallet purse and headed to the office. I knew exactly what I was doing. Completely outside the resort and in the parking lot, I walked nude to the entrance. The public road was not real close and anybody who would have seen me were probably nudists anyway. Jack says it really turns him on when I do something on my own that is socially unacceptable and includes some kind of nudity, lol! I also knew I’d have to make a round trip later if I wanted more sunscreen after swimming (a bonus for Jack).

Then I got to the locked gate, lol.

I pushed the button and spoke with somebody who opened the gate. The woman may have been surprised when I walked in unclothed, but nothing was said. I checked in and had a very short tour, and walked around.

Jack loves to watch me walking nude. So I decided to take a self-guided tour of the whole resort. With Jack you’ll also know that talking is part of it as well, so as I walked around, I’d talk to whichever guy I chose. I’d ask about the resort (what was this way), and say I’d never been there before. Jack gets really turned on when I face a guy directly while talking and standing just a little closer than I should, so…

One guy I was talking to for a while was really smooth and complimentary to me. I decided I needed to go because I was feeling myself getting wet and other things were going on. I told him I’d be at the pool later and maybe I’d see him there. I headed to the pool, looking for a lounge to lie on, and looking around I saw somebody very familiar. I did a double take to the guy sleeping on the lounge and I was sure.

I left the pool and found a place where I could call Jack. I told him I wanted to leave. “I’m positive my brother is here.” Jack asked if he had seen me and I said no, he was sleeping. Of course Jack understood. I never realized that he lived only half as far away as we do. He always laid out at the pool growing up. I never expected to see him at a nudist resort. He might have been even more surprised if he had seen me. I’m so glad he didn’t.

I walked out towards the entrance gate and a car was going out just as I got there. I quickly went through the gate before it closed. Got in the car and went home.

My first trip to a nudist resort ended up shortened and really stressful. I had planned on a long and enjoyable day with lots to talk about with Jack when I got home. Still we had a good time talking during sex about all of it before the fun ended.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SandiG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:15 PM

Thanked 2,687 Times in 197 Posts

I take it from your reaction that your brother has never seen you naked (at least not recently). Too bad that wrecked your experience.

The odds of running into someone you know at a resort are usually slim; but it does happen. I've ran into a co-worker. In our case it was unavoidable; she walked right up to me and we were face to face by the time we recognized each other. Obviously, the initial reactions were: "OMG it's YOU!" and then "...and you're completely naked!" But we also recognized that there was no turning back and all we could do was accept that we'd been butt naked in front of each other. We actually now hang out naked all the time at the resort.

A lot of people who run into this situation find that it's not as "freaky" as it sounds...after all, they're all there for the same reason and they find a common ground there. But...I get that your relationship with your brother is not in a "place" where you can "cross that line." I think if you discussed it you might find that it's not so scary; but again, I don't know your relationship to your brother.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2023, 12:01 AM

True, he’s never seen me nude (at least as an adult) but it’s not even a place I care to be. I don’t want to see my brother nude and I don’t want him to see me.

What Jack and I do is over some people’s boundaries for our own pleasure. He wasn’t there and I was waiting for the guy I had just met to flirt with. Being nude with somebody else in a semi-sexual setting is not something I want to have to explain to anybody in my family.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SandiG For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Deepfuck a blackpussy outside c

1m:46s

11-07-2014
SUNP0001 18

5m:31s

08-08-2016
Sexy Selfie

1m:06s

11-29-2016
CompVid 109 HC Mix