Login
or
Register

Old 06-21-2018, 01:55 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default nice story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDanson View Post
Basically my friend had seen everything and I am not 100% sure for how long as I was in the toilet downstairs.
Do you think maybe your friend took a photo as well? I know I would have
Old 06-23-2018, 08:09 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Shaved and spread

About 20 years ago we were living in a subdivision instead of the country where we live now. We had a pool with a big wooden fence around it so I could sunbathe naked. Shaved pussies were coming in style so I had hubby, my pussy slave, shave me nice and smooth for my boyfriends. I decided to lay out by the pool and get tanned. I wanted my freshly shaved pussy to get tanned so I spread my legs kind of wide, on the chase lounge, to get a tan started on it. The foot of my chaise lounge faced our neighbors back yard. I had a radio with me and turned it on while I sunbathed. The fence was solid and 8 ft. high so I didn't worry about anyone seeing me except there was one small hole, like a knot hole about 5 ft. up it. After a half hour or so I turned off the radio and I thought I heard something behind the fence. Our neighbors had a son that just turned 18. He sometimes did yard work for us and since he was 12 or so, he has had a crush on me. His name was Norman. He was a bit small, shy, and nerdy so I was pretty sure he had never saw a woman in the flesh naked before. I decided to up the tension a bit. I reached down and started playing with my spread, shaved pussy. The fence was less than 20 ft. away! I used my other hand to rub my big tanned tits with. I thought I heard a moan behind the fence. I suddenly jumped up naked, went to the door tour fence and opened it quickly. There was Norman at the fence hole, his shorts around his ankles and his little hard on in his hand. I thought he was going to cry. I told him it was ok and to come with me. He tried to pull up his shorts but I took his hand and told him to leave them so he stepped out of them. That's all he had on so he was now naked and barefoot like me. I led him back over to our pool and I sat back down on the chaise. I asked him if he had ever had a girlfriend before. He said no, so I lay back and and asked him if he would like to play with my titties. Soon he was happily sucking and rubbing them. I told him to go ahead and play with his dick if he wants but to warn me when he was about to squirt. About a minute later he let go of my hard nipple and said he was ready. I told him to stand up. I leaned over and held my tits together with both hands and said, "Come on these, Norman." Norman moaned and squirted out a huge load all over both tits. I rubbed some of it in and after Norman caught his breath I pulled his head over to them and said, "A gentleman licks up his mess when he's done." Norman didn't hesitate, he licked them clean. After a while I moved Norman down between my spread legs to my shaved pussy and schooled him in how to properly eat a woman's pussy. He learned fast. I came several times on his face that afternoon. I had him bring up a chair by the lounger. I took my bikini top and tied his hands behind him, then I started slowly stroking his now swollen dick. (Can you tell that I get off on messing with guys?) I told him that a woman likes a man who can last a long time without coming. I told him if he learned to hold it off that one day I might let him put it in my sweet little shaved pussy. Poor Norman. For the next hour I kept him right on the edge. He would beg me, "Please Ms P. Please let me come just once!" Poor thing made so many interesting noises. Soon it was pulsing with his heartbeat, up and down. I would reach up with just my finger and tickle the underside of his dickhead a little, then I would stop for a few minutes. My pussy was getting wet again so I got up, put a big towel down, and told Norman to lay on it. Norman's hands were still tied behind him with my string bikini top but he managed. I stood over his face, facing his feet, and said, "You still like my pussy, Norman?" He assured me he did so I told him, "Good because I want you to enjoy it a lot!" I sat down on his face leaned a little forward, gently stroked his dick, and said, "Eat it, baby. Eat it good and Mommy will let you come." I've found when a man is desperate to come they can really eat pussy. Norman ate me like a demon. I kept his little dick right on the edge until I was just about to come again, then I stroked Norman's dick until he screamed into my pussy and came in my hands. I caught almost all of it, and made Norman lick my hand clean. I untied his hands but Norman could hardly get up. It was a great summer for me. He would come over and eat me any time I called and then jerk off for me. Before he left for college I gave him one blow job as a going away present. He left for college a virgin but he had real good pussy eating skills.

Norman's summer lunches. Tasty!
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 013.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s