Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2022, 08:22 PM

Thanked 1,198 Times in 58 Posts
Default Workshop with a secret

I've always had tenants in my house with the adjoining door protected only by the kind of lock that you use on a bathroom door. Although none of them ever gave reason to not trust them I still chose to put valuables in my detached shop that had a proper lock. This is where I kept my treasure trove of private photos. It's mostly my wife from age 20 - 30 but also some girlfriends before her. As well as a few friends who were caught during a "brave" moments. They were protected mostly by virtue of beeing hidden amongst clutter typical of a shop. At one point I tried investing in precious metals and had about $5k worth sitting around so I decided to upgrade my safe spot by building a false drawer in the kick of my kitchen-style base cabinets. Several times a year I would get a few more pics to add to the collection and I was a regular part of my routine and impossible to forget about.

Jump ahead some years and the metals were all gone and the new pics were all digital. I'd even gone back to scan them all before hiding them away again. After years of sitting untouched, I sell the house. Of course my last day to be out is a crazy rush and there are a million things to do. I got everything done but forgot that one thing.

I don't know if I hope they remain hidden, or hope they will be found, but someone owns a shop with a secret.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2022, 05:45 AM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 264 Posts
Default Digit age

I have many trail cameras out this time of the year and always get great photos of bears deer coyotes and a bobcat,I had one camera stolen that I paid 200 dollars for a few years ago,no 7 cameras are cell cameras and 5 are SD card cameras,I also have a box of broken cameras,so I made a SD card with file on it that says File 1 save,its 20 photos of my wife and file 2 is 50 photos of real trail cam photos,the photos are all my wife in the pool with and without her bikini on,right now the broken camera is in my truck but I'm looking for a place not to close to my home to put it in a public trail area to be stolen and give someone a good surprise.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2022, 08:04 AM

Thanked 2,549 Times in 95 Posts
Default Posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgn692000 View Post
Could someone print these out and leave in a public place? If you do, please take a pic of it and post on this site.
Here you go, since you posted the pics of her you wanted posted publicly I figured I would post their home here.

Parking lot to this nature trail is right off the main road, this is the sign at the front that has a map and description of the trail. Stuck this strip on the back and then went for a hike. Pics are of me walking back. No idea how long it stayed up because when I came back it was gone.
Attached Thumbnails
lgn1.jpg   lgn2.jpg  

lgn3.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Merp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2022, 10:14 PM

Thanked 1,452 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp View Post
Here you go, since you posted the pics of her you wanted posted publicly I figured I would post their home here.

Parking lot to this nature trail is right off the main road, this is the sign at the front that has a map and description of the trail. Stuck this strip on the back and then went for a hike. Pics are of me walking back. No idea how long it stayed up because when I came back it was gone.
Hot damn, that's so Hot, thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lgn692000 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
naked in public, public

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022