Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2017, 06:46 PM

Thanked 25,455 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default welee

Not out side.. she never goes out w/o panties.. it too unsanitary to sit bare on anything...... but she has answered the hotel door w/ t-shirt pantiless, or outright naked in heels....or combo of nakedness...
Old 11-14-2017, 08:18 PM

Another option my ex gf used to employ is see thru yoga pants. She would wear them with a long shirt (or sweater in chilly weather) that went to mid thigh.

This allowed her to be covered during normal activities and to be in control of her "accidental" exposure by re positioning the shirt or pulling it up to her waist when sitting.

During the winter she would sometimes go shoe shopping and try to get a male associate to help her out. After she got more brave she would wear a shorter shirt......or tie it at her waist....and go for a walk, jog or workout at the apartment gym.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to noneya For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:41 AM

Default whirlpool?

Hello Maren1,

I only flew over the ideas that have come up so far. Did anyone have an idea with a whirlpool before?

If not, then here is a suggestion from me.

You have to look for a public swimming pool with a whirlpool. Put on too big bikini pants and sit down in the whirlpool directly on a nozzle.

Lift your ass up and let the nozzle take off your pants. As long as the hot tub is in operation, nobody sees your nudity. After that...

How do you like the idea?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 02:25 PM

Talking Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Wasserstein View Post
Hello Maren1,

I only flew over the ideas that have come up so far. Did anyone have an idea with a whirlpool before?

You have to look for a public swimming pool with a whirlpool. Put on too big bikini pants and sit down in the whirlpool directly on a nozzle.

Lift your ass up and let the nozzle take off your pants. As long as the hot tub is in operation, nobody sees your nudity. After that...

How do you like the idea?
You know what, that's a great idea to try out thank you Fred! ^^ It may probably work if I loosen my straps. But then again, it's hard to predict. But I want to try it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 06:06 PM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Default How about.....

...getting out of your own car , in a car park, wearing a loosely tied/secured skirt ....you 'accidentally' close the car door on your skirt and when you walk off, the skirt stays jammed in the car door?

Another one might be where you're in a changing room partially clothed, you bend over and your ass hits the cubicle door so hard it opens leaving your ass on view to anyone lucky enough to be nearby?

The last one, for now is the simplest, you go bungee jumping off the side of a fjord in a skirt with no knickers....ok that's a little bit of fantasy but I'll conjure up the image as I fall asleep tonight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 09:01 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

If you are looking for ideas on how to flash "accidentally", here are some of my wife's techniques:

-getting out of our SUV in a skirt, the skirt gets hung up on the seat when she slides out, the target guy will be watching. She has done this with and without panties.

-at a campground she left the shower door open a few inches, she knew who was looking.

-a guy who was staying with us still smoked, one night she could see the glow of his cigarette through our window sheers. That didn't stop her from getting undressed for a shower.

-In a few states it's illegal to fill your own gas tank, when the attendant cleans the windshield he get a show.

-sitting on steps in a skirt, it is hard not to flash.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 10:30 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Maren's got so many ideas...she could literally write a 10-page checklist and rank them by exposure "levels" lol!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 12:52 PM

Smile Group dare

There's a type of dare I really like (I can't remember if I first saw it on this site or somewhere else) - though you'd need the cooperation of 2 or 3 female friends.

Basically you arrange to meet up somewhere public, like a coffee shop, then when you get there the one who's wearing the longest skirt has to do a forfeit. At the mild end, she just pays for the coffees. Getting more risky, she has to remove her knickers and keep them off until she gets home. You could do something similar at a beach, with most conservative swimsuit.

I like it because it gives you the dilemma of wear something safe and get the forfeit, or (probably) avoid the forfeit but be wearing something that's pushing your limits.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucianado For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 05:42 PM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Red face A regular occurence?

Anyone who has been to a concert will have experienced the phenomenon that is the queue for the ladies toilet. Most of us guys have gone to the mens room having arranged to meet our lady friend(s) at a meeting point ( I'm thinking sports stadia here), only to be left waiting for an eternity. When the ladies eventually arrive they say "Sorry, the queues in the ladies were terrible".

Sooo.... some ladies think outside the box and run into the men's room - ok perhaps using a men's urinal mightn't be the most hygienic but some ladies(?) get over that for the relief a pee brings. Another way of doing that would be to use a cubicle....the lady mightn't even 'show' anything but would there be a bit of embarrassment for any woman having to walk out of a men's toilet past a line of men who can only 'believe' that the lady has performed her toilette in the men's room or perhaps something else with a lucky guy or guys?

The stuff of fantasy perhaps but, it would be a common enough occurrence and in Russia, going by some of the videos I've accidentally clicked on .....ladies peeing outside during social events , particularly weddings and concerts seems to be quite common (yes I do appreciate that there is quite a difference between social mores in Russia and Norway as well as a greater availability or ladies toilets). Any merit in the idea Maren?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,953 Times in 137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
Anyone who has been to a concert will have experienced the phenomenon that is the queue for the ladies toilet. Most of us guys have gone to the mens room having arranged to meet our lady friend(s) at a meeting point ( I'm thinking sports stadia here), only to be left waiting for an eternity. When the ladies eventually arrive they say "Sorry, the queues in the ladies were terrible".

Sooo.... some ladies think outside the box and run into the men's room - ok perhaps using a men's urinal mightn't be the most hygienic but some ladies(?) get over that for the relief a pee brings. Another way of doing that would be to use a cubicle....the lady mightn't even 'show' anything but would there be a bit of embarrassment for any woman having to walk out of a men's toilet past a line of men who can only 'believe' that the lady has performed her toilette in the men's room or perhaps something else with a lucky guy or guys?
My wife told me that before we met me she'd used a male urinal in a seedy club with her sister in law because the ladies was busy. When I asked her how they could do this, she said that they just dropped their pants and sort of backed in.

I was so incredulous that this could even be possible, I didn't think to ask her why they didn't use a cubicle or if there were any men around. It's not something I would have imagined she'd do in a million years. My previous partner was incapable of taking a leak if I was in the room with her.

Now you've reminded me of this, I am curious to know more about the circumstances. She did say her wild sister in law had taken her for a good night out because she'd just come out of a ten year long relationship. Maybe, it was some sort of girl bonding thing.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 11-20-2017 at 07:39 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s