photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-05-2017, 04:02 PM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Steve, your comment just reminded me of my fiancée's first time publicly naked.

Although it was at Club O; the nude beach.

Her experience was similar to the feelings Marlen described. She was wearing a bathing suit, albeit just her bottoms. She had gotten topless at one point; although we were sitting in the back, out of sight. She was very self-conscious.
What made her experience so similar was when she decided to walk out to the ocean and go for a dip with me. She had her back turned away from the crowd, so she wasn't too self conscious about being seen topless by everyone. We swam for a while; and I convinced her to remove her bottom while swimming. She agreed, and when she slid off her bikini bottom you could tell that she was reveling in the experience of her bottom sliding off and the warm water reaching into all her "nooks and crannies." She was just "glowing." She swam naked for a good while, loving every moment of it and the freedom she was feeling.

When we started wading back towards the beach, she agreed to stay naked for the walk back tour spot in the back of the beach. I've shared in another post what happened next. Something about the intensity of what she'd felt while swimming nude, and the realization that everyone on the beach could see her completely naked as she came out of the ocean. Her self-consciousness went right out the window; as she had a near orgasmic experience "accidentally" rolling around in the surf after falling, and letting the hard waves crash against every part of her body. She later joked that she must have given everyone on the beach "quite a show"; which she had. But I was glad she had gotten to experience true freedom and had embraced that moment!

Last edited by nudony; 11-05-2017 at 04:12 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 05:21 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
It seems that "streaking" would be right for you. Never mind the term itself; you don't have to call it that. You could find an isolated road, wear just a skirt and strapless top; and roll the window down along with your top like my ex used to do. Get that "freedom feeling."
Or go on a hike, dressed the same; and when you reach a part where there's no one near, roll down your top and roll up your skirt; enough to feel the nakedness but still where you could quickly pull your top back up and roll your skirt back down.
Of course, there is also the nudist resort. At clothing-optional resorts or lakes, you can wear a bathing suit. There, you would be able to experience the same thing as you do in the outside pool. Except you wouldn't have to worry about what happens when your bathing suit comes off. You'd just be naked like most of the people there.

I don't drive, but walking along the road and pull down my top, that sounds really exciting. The fear of getting seen seems thrilling. If there are no cars in sight it might be quiet safe for a start Also, I'm from Norway. Theres probably a nudist beach here somewhere, but it's not that easy to find. Norway is a small country with a narrow culture and not that many options. Espesially in my part of Norway. But I'll see what I can find out
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
A public beach away from home might be a good place to "show" yourself a bit while being ever so innocent.
...........That is, while sunbathing, arrange for your very loose bikini top to slide down exposing a nipple, all the while feigning sleep.
........... Or, come out of the surf with one breast exposed, and act as it you are unaware, for as long as you dare!

Good luck!

Yes, making my top slide down a little sounds like a good plan. Making it fall off completley may be way too scary. Those things are hard to tie back on underwater, and I can imagine even harder when stressed out x)

My friend had a nip-slip at the pool once. She didn't like it at all, but I thought it was cute
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 06:30 PM

Thanked 11,469 Times in 340 Posts

Maren1

Great to read about another naughty young lady on OCC

Please, please take a look through my many posts...you may well be inspired to carry on with your shenanigans!!

xx
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 12:51 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
I don't drive, but walking along the road and pull down my top, that sounds really exciting. The fear of getting seen seems thrilling. If there are no cars in sight it might be quiet safe for a start Also, I'm from Norway. Theres probably a nudist beach here somewhere, but it's not that easy to find. Norway is a small country with a narrow culture and not that many options. Espesially in my part of Norway. But I'll see what I can find out
If you live in Norway near the coast you do have some nude beach options:

https://www.tripsavvy.com/nudism-in-norway-1626512

If you're able to make it there, you can have that same experience bathing with your bathing suit on, taking it off, swimming naked; and if you're ready, venture back to the shore with your bathing sit still off. I think you would find walking out of the water naked after swimming and strolling nude on the beach to be a totally thrilling experience! And if you're not yet ready to be naked in front of everyone you can always set up on the far end of the beach.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 03:32 AM

Thanked 6,363 Times in 240 Posts
Smile 'Accidental' exposure....?

[QUOTE=Maren1;2530113]I don't know if this is the right place to start this thread, but I'll just do it. I'm sorry if I'm rambling (also, English is not my first language).

I've always had this wierd fantasy of exposing myself "on accident" in public. The idea of it makes me really turned on, but also shameful. Maybe it's because I'm a shy person in real life. Maybe thats why it's such a great fantasy. I take something private, that I'm not all that happy about, and just show it. To everyone. In my fantasies I use my shame as sexual pleasure, to my own advancement. The embarrassment I would feel if this were to happen is out of this world.

Firstly, your English is damn near perfect; secondly, thanks for inviting us can(OCC admirers of the female form) into your scheming. Here's what I think.

In places like the UK (I'm not from there btw).....there is a term - Flasher - which I'm sure you've heard of. The term immediately brings to mind men in trenchcoats wearing little or nothing underneath who open their coats in public places exposing themselves to unsuspecting passers-by. They are sometimes referred to as ' willy-wagglers' ( a 'willy' being a penis). However; women get far better opportunities to expose themselves ...'accidentally' in public. OCC is full of pictures of ladies showing more than they thought they were showing but, is that really the case in all of those instances?. I think and know it is not, thankfully.

Women like to be admired, we all do to one extent or another. Whether it be a new hairstyle or jewellery or a nice dress they bought they love their fashion choice being complimented. The same goes for their bodies, for many but not all women. You're a woman who would like men, and perhaps other women to admire your hidden beauty. There is nothing wrong with that desire but it must be done carefully.

Why not use the situations that are depicted here on OCC as inspiration .....look at the many sitting 'upskirt' photos - ladies on steps, in skirts, knees together under their chins exposing their knicker gussets and sometimes more to anyone bothering to look. Other women passing would think "oh the poor girl, she has no idea what she is showing"... but they pass on without warning the unwitting exhibitionist and probably get a little thrill out of it too, because it it isn't them, but it could easily have been!

Another scenario is the obvious 'downblouse' or 'one too many buttons open' ...the opportunities for this type of exhibitionism are endless. Another is wearing stockings with a wrap skirt or even pantyhose/tights with no knickers underneath...this to any voyeur prompts the question " oh wow nice crotch flash but was she wearing anything underneath?" They'll never know but will take great enjoyment out of wondering which was the case, you'll enjoy knowing the real answer. Wearing a skirt with tights to a public toilet can also be a potential disaster for some ladies, especially when they are in a hurry and catch the rear hem of the skirt when pulling up their underwear. They leave the toilet walking out exposing thong clad buttocks to all. Great fun for the voyeur indeed.

So my advice would be to try some of those everyday scenarios and p!ease do report back on your success and most importantly, how it made you feel afterwards.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 04:35 AM

Thanked 6,052 Times in 218 Posts
Default Pool fun

Hi Maren,
Another way of “accidentally” exposing yourself at the pool is to get a white or very light coloured swimsuit and remove the lining from the gusset and breast areas. I had an exhibitionist friend who did this and the effect was amazing. You can easily pass this off as accidental, too.

Good luck with your journey of self-discovery!
Jamsicator
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jamsicator For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post

Firstly, your English is damn near perfect; secondly, thanks for inviting us can(OCC admirers of the female form) into your scheming. Here's what I think.

Women like to be admired, we all do to one extent or another. Whether it be a new hairstyle or jewellery or a nice dress they bought they love their fashion choice being complimented. The same goes for their bodies, for many but not all women. You're a woman who would like men, and perhaps other women to admire your hidden beauty. There is nothing wrong with that desire but it must be done carefully.

Another scenario is the obvious 'downblouse' or 'one too many buttons open' ...the opportunities for this type of exhibitionism are endless. Another is wearing stockings with a wrap skirt or even pantyhose/tights with no knickers underneath...this to any voyeur prompts the question " oh wow nice crotch flash but was she wearing anything underneath?" They'll never know but will take great enjoyment out of wondering which was the case, you'll enjoy knowing the real answer.
Thank you I feel so glad to talk about it at all. This isn't excactly something I've told to my friends, so it's nice to ba able to let it out.

I think you have a point about being admired. But I also think there might be other factors. The humiliation is an important part of it. The most attractive thing about the fantasy is that embarrassed feeling I get thinking about it. Maybe I wouldn't feel that way if I wasn't so self conscious about myself. Neverthereless I think it makes it exciting.

I have at least one top that can get embarrassingly revealing if I don't pull it up every now and then. xD
Your pantyhouse/tights with nothing underneath suggestion also sounds very appealing to me I wish it wasn't so damn cold outside right now!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:24 AM

Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsicator View Post
Hi Maren,
Another way of “accidentally” exposing yourself at the pool is to get a white or very light coloured swimsuit and remove the lining from the gusset and breast areas. I had an exhibitionist friend who did this and the effect was amazing. You can easily pass this off as accidental, too.

Good luck with your journey of self-discovery!
Jamsicator
Sounds very exciting thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 02:55 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife is an expert in this category, she has loved to "accidentally" flash long before she started telling me she was doing it. It started when she really did flash accidentally and instead of being upset, it turned her on. The mood strikes her most often when we travel, since the beneficiary will likely never see her again. One time a guy called her bluff.

We were staying in a hotel in Seattle, we were in the restaurant having a drink before dinner, the dining area was raised about 3' from the adjacent bar area. My wife seems to have forgotten to put on panties and she had the attention of a guy in the bar. Not unusual for my wife, she said the restaurant was too cold and she was going to run back upstairs to the room for a sweater.

When she came back she was flustered, I asked if something was wrong, but all I got was "I'll tell you later". When we got back to the room wanted sex right away, then she told me what happened. She told me about not wearing panties, which was in itself a surprise, and 'maybe' one of the guys in the bar got a good look. But when she was waiting for the elevator she realized a guy was standing next to her, the guy she flashed at the bar. When they got on the elevator and the door closed, he said "you like to show your pussy, don't you?"

She said she didn't know what to say, but he said "show it to me again, lift your skirt, I know you don't have panties on".

She said she blushed, but did as he asked (she is very submissive), he reached out and fingered her, inserting 2 fingers and putting a thumb on her clit. He kept to it until the elevator stopped. Then he said "thank you" and got off on his floor.

So tease and flash all you want, but someone waqy call your bluff.

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016