uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2018, 06:58 PM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

There is a Dutch saying which goes like this: “The soup isn’t eaten as hot as it is served”. It means something like “Most things will calm down over time”, or ”Things will cool down as time progresses”. You get the meaning I suppose.

The reaction of my wife to the pictures I attached to the last post I posted on OCC follow this expression. The day after my wife was adamant she wouldn’t allow me to send any more risqué pictures of her to our friend she agreed to sending the first pictures below this post. It shows her wearing nothing except her bra and panties. The reason she allowed me to send it was probably my comment with it: I stated it was very warm indeed at our home town (so it was natural my wife wouldn’t be wearing a lot of clothes).

We are at this point indeed: both my wife and our friend know we are sending highly reaving pics of her, in various stages of undress, but I need to pretent every specific picture is about the dog/weather/whatever in order for her to allow me to send it. She still needs the plausible deniability factor I suppose…

After some time she allow me to send pics 2 and 3, both showing her panties but not anything else. The comments I used to get her approval were first her cocktail, and second her laughing at some joke he made.

My wife drank some more wine that evening, and after I promised to walk the dog she changed into her night gown. I used the opportunity to expose one breast to the camera, and before long our friend received the 4th and 5th pictures below this post. After my wife made a great fuss about not stripping for pictures anymore just the day before, she now allowed me to send pictures again with a single breast fully visible…. ;-)

Yesterday we went to a nude beach in our neachbourhood, and my wife removed her bikini top. She didn’t want to strip completely naked, and since I want her to expose her breasts at this point I was more then okay with that. Pics 6 to 8 were send to our friend, even though my wife didn’t approve them before I send ‘m. I knew she would probably not allow them, so I send them in our group chat without consulting her before. Her reaction, after she saw the pictures, was mute indeed. She didn’t object to me sending them, but instead focused on me not asking her consent beforehand.

So that’s the clue: she want’s to be in control about which pics get send to him. If I send topless pics of her revealing all of her breasts she is a little angry, but actually more disappointed I didn’t ask her permission beforehand. She knows by now our friend has seen her topless more then once and by intention, but I am afraid she will still not allow me to send topless pics to him again. She is still holding onto her one beast rule. But by sending the topless pics on the beach she would probably get used to being topless for him, and she would be less conservative next time.
Attached Thumbnails
20180628_145740.jpg   20180628_224917.jpg  

20180628_225608.jpg   20180628_230346_LI.jpg  

20180628_230715.jpg   20180629_155723.jpg  

20180629_161034.jpg   20180629_161538_LI.jpg  

The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, arnysac, barakade56, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, britrob, britur, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, curly804, cyclicteacher, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Egle1215, Emperor Wang, ess125, HAL2000, ivonnemorr, jacksonhole, jellyworm, Jess561, johnray12, kemon, krushboy07, kuryaki, malty, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, musicguy201, najfs413, navigate, nectcouple, nobby11, oholibama, Omega88, Oramac, PoopP, pope111, Risman, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, scannner, SixPointFive, snakem2000, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, TruckerTim, tylergal, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic
Old 07-01-2018, 03:04 AM

Thanked 4,674 Times in 559 Posts
Default Wonderful pics, wonderful breasts, wonderful woman

Dear Tim, she's beautiful, her sweet titties ar so nice...

But if there is a naked beach, she isn't allowed to wear a slip, I think? Hope someday she will be completely naked... Make her compliments about her perfect body, flatter her, say all people - guys and girls - would love to see her naked! Maybe that she then takes off her panties!

Thank you again - she is a wunderful girl / woman / lady!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
I can assure you that wearing skimpy clothing is the norm for girls at least in the Greek islands of the Aegean. Also in any beach in Greece (even family beaches) no one will mind if a girl is topless.
We stayed in the south of Italy, Calabria to be exact. We didn't see anyone go topless, unfortunatly. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact the isles of the Aegean are far more developed as tourist destinations: in Calabria the number of tourists was fiarly low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
But if there is a naked beach, she isn't allowed to wear a slip, I think?
Your are right, ofcourse. Normally on a nudist beach everyone would be naked. Don't know if it's mandatory though? Last Friday the weather at the cost was not all that great, with about 21 degrees centigrade and much wind. As you can see in one of the pictures I posted, the beach was almost deserted because of that. We didn't stay long either: it wasn't long before my wife wrapped herself in her blanket because of the temperatures and after that the fun for me was over.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 06:56 AM

Thanked 4,866 Times in 238 Posts
Default Thanks

Tim I think the photo of your wife standing on the beach is the best so far
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MS05 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Default What a journey!

Tim, I found your thread about four days ago and began reading from the start, following your journey with your wife over the past year. I have been reading several posts each day until I’ve arrived at the present moment. This has been a very exciting read! The story has me gripped with anticipation! I look forward to each step of progress.
Your wife is beautiful! Her body is adorable, and although you crop out her face for these posts, sometimes one can see a glimpse of a smile and I think that is more arousing than anything. She has the cutest smile!!!
I can’t wait to read more. Here’s to many more posts and fun times for you, your wife, and your friend!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tsuga For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 11:25 AM

Default So sweet woman...

If I were you, dear Tim, I would love to loosen the loops of her panties to make her completely naked...

Do ya think she would be angry then? Because she knows that you are loving her so much and not many people were there? Try it at home at the balcony when it is hot again...

Would you or she allow if another man was taking a photo of her wonderful chset at beach?

When do you begin with your new game - next weekend?

Have a nice week -and show us your girl again for long, long times... She is a miracle!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 06:18 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

the latest batch of pictures are good ones once again... it's the leg/panty-shots that really blow me up every time.... can't resist it
The Following User Says Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
Tim, I found your thread about four days ago and began reading from the start, following your journey with your wife over the past year. I have been reading several posts each day until I’ve arrived at the present moment. This has been a very exciting read! The story has me gripped with anticipation! I look forward to each step of progress.
Your wife is beautiful! Her body is adorable, and although you crop out her face for these posts, sometimes one can see a glimpse of a smile and I think that is more arousing than anything. She has the cutest smile!!!
I can’t wait to read more. Here’s to many more posts and fun times for you, your wife, and your friend!
Thank you for taking the patience to read the whole thread. It's about 50 pages by now, and starting from page 1 must be a daunting proposition. Good to read it's actually exciting enough to keep you hooked for four days!

Progress is very slow indeed, because my wife is fairly consious about her body and how much we show to our friend. But on the other hand: we started last october by sending some fairly tame pictures of her during our holiday in Tenerife, barily showing her panties (let alone her breasts), and now she allows me to send the pics in the last couple of posts. So there is real progress, and who knows how for things will progress over the next couple of months?

Thanks for your comment and patience, and I hope my wife allows me to progress further during the summer.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 07:46 PM

Last Monday normal life started again, after a great holiday in the south of Italy. Both my wife and myself had to report back to work once again, and after relaxing during our holiday it took quite some getting used to to get back into our working rhytm. But I suppose that’s something everybody has to go trough after a very nice holiday. One way or another: real life will always catch up…

Fortunatly the temperatures where we live have been consistently very high indeed after we returned from Italy, so as far as the weather goes it was quite easy to adjust to Holland once again. We didn’t meet up with our friend since we returned from holiday, but tomorrow we will have a BBQ with the three of us.

Over the past week I have send a couple of risqué pictures of my wife in our groupchat. You will find them below this post. Ever since returning to Holland my wife has generally re-introduced her “one-breast-rule”, but as long as I stick to that she does allow me to send fairly sexy pics to our friend. With her approval I got to send a lot of pics with her showing how high the temperatures actually were, including some showing her new see-through panties or where she is only wearing her bra. As long as I send those pics with a comment explaining why she is as exposed as she is (the heat!), she agrees to sending them.

Yesterday and today I got to send some pics showing one of her breasts to him once again, and on both pics she actually posed for the picture in order to look sexy but not show anything more then one breast. Those are the last two pics below this post. She is now okay with her panties being in full view, even the see-through once, and after some pushing by me she is willing to expose one of her breasts to him again, but that’s how far she will take it for now.

As I wrote before our friend is coming over to BBQ tomorrow. In our groupchat we discussed playing ‘truth or dare’ together the next time we meet, and although my wife is somewhat apprehensive she might be willing to play the game. Today she wasn’t committing to it, but after I told her I would very much like it she told me we would ‘might’ play it and we would see ‘how things play out’.

So over the past week we had to come up with a list of dares, since I wanted to honour her condition she could descide which dares would be included. After some time she agreed to the list below. The game will be set up as follows: if anyone choses a dare instead of the truth he/she will have to role two dice, and the sum of the eyes would dictate the dare. Below is the list of dares my wife agreed to, after some editing and exchanging one dare for another:

Number of eyes of the two dyes:
2. Get a new drink for everybody
3. Give the dog a good hug
4. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle in his/her side for 1 minute.
5. Take a nice/risqué pictures of someone in the group
6. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle in his/her armpits for 1 minute.
7. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle on his/her knees for 1 minute.
8. Lay on the couch on your back. Play dead for 3 minutes. The other will try to get you to move during this time, either by tickling or some other way. (Don’t go too far!)
9. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide who you should tickle on his/her upper legs for 1 minute.
10. Stand up with your back to the others. Now touch your toes, without bending your knees.
11. Pick a person from the group. He/she must descide which dare from this list he/she should perform.
12. Open and close the curtains 5 times

I do hope my wife will agree to playing this game tomorrow! She is normally not wearing a bra if he is around (on my request), and if the dare tells him to tickle her in her side or (especially) her armpits, it’s almost certain he will touch her breasts. She normally wears a skirt if the temperaturs are high, so dare 7 or 9 could be sexy too. Dare number 8 is somewhat open ended: my wife wanted to include the text “Don’t go too far!” and it’s a good warning to our friend to take things slow. But in essence it will give me the opportunity to strip her as far as she will allow me, and give our friend the chance to feel her up until she objects. Needless to say our friend was very, very enthousiastic about these dares, but in reality I don’t think we will get very far before she objects….

All in all I think these dares go far enough in order for our friend to touch my wife’s breasts in real life, even though it will be over her clothes. They also create enough opportunities for him to feel her up elsewhere, especially if she is wearing a short skirt. It’s amazing my wife agreed to these dares: she is still adamant about not showing both her breasts to him via pictures and these dares would in essence allow him to touch them through her shirt. But my wife is still not agreeing for sure to this game, so I am curious if we will play it tomorrow evening… I do hope so, and if tomorrow isn’t the right evening perhaps we will play it in the near future….
Attached Thumbnails
20180702_171928.jpg   20180703_212849.jpg  

20180704_185924 (1).jpg   20180704_223023 (1).jpg  

20180704_223051 (1).jpg   20180704_225452.jpg  

20180705_214159.jpg  
The Following 74 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 03:04 AM

Default Oh Yeah!

Hello Tim, what an announcement!

Hope she really play that game, but if he is allowed to tease her under the arms or on her knees and thighs, if she wears a miniskirt and an open top without a bra, he would certainly see her breasts or at least her panties or more live.

Are not you worried that he may accidentally touch her even more intimately? Then the game could be over quickly ...

Or imagine, your wife determines that your friend should tickle you, that would be funny - or you him ...

What questions did you come up with for truth - also intimate for example on masturbation, oral sex, favorite position, cheating? Or more general? Would she answer these openly?

I'm curious! Let us be surprised - and we hope for many more erotic stories and photos. Your wife is beautiful!

The second picture shows hardly anything except her extremely short skirt, but the picture makes me very hot. By the way, her new panties are very sexy, too!

Wish your wife and yourself much fun, much luck, much hot moments after BBC...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer